CORE Connect system is now LIVE!

Comments

• Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lvl 92 sin .. no achievment for that , over 600 pvp kills with no credit , in fact no achievments at all .. and even better .. have a lvl 20 cleric .. yes 20 ( bluenames ) yet system says i have 19 pvp kills on it .. seriously why ????

make sure a system works first before you impliment it !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sad Added chars still no achievements
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BladeOfFuryI - Dreamweaver
    BladeOfFuryI - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why are there 0 achievements showing that i have completed????
    I have a lvl 70+ cleric
    A lvl 40+ Veno.... and Barb for that matter....

Can someone help me with this or is it just a bug that needs worked out.....
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sad Added chars still no achievements

b:sad i dont have any either honey *humps*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    even the xbushidox bank alt has more achievements than me ..isnotfair...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    all my achievment seem ok except for quests it say i have none at all

but i did all quests on psy, veno and up to lv 70 on bm =/

oh and anoter bug is under summary when u mouse over number are completely different and no idea what it mean exactly

for example character it show 8/150 and when u mouse over it say 205/2345
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010

oh and anoter bug is under summary when u mouse over number are completely different and no idea what it mean exactly

for example character it show 8/150 and when u mouse over it say 205/2345

Thats not a bug.

That is the current points accumulated and the maximum you can get.

The overall total is 4,000 points.

ex. There is 150 achievements you can obtain under the "Character" category. For a grand total of 2,345 points.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey everyone,

We're all really happy to see the enthusiasm for this new system, and I wanted to clear up a couple of concerns..

1. For those of you whose accounts are showing no achievements, the system is still parsing through all of the old log data, and it should be done by tomorrow. If by tomorrow you're still missing stuff that you should have, we'll get you instructions for how to resolve the situation :)

2. For those of you looking for a guide on how to use CORE Connect, you can click the "Help" button at the top right of the CORE page for our CORE knowledge base.

Alternatively, you can click here.

b:thanks
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yay... i went from over 2k kills to "PVP: Kill 0". finally regained my innocence. too bad my sin kept his kills :(. reset all to 0 plz.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Frankie: Mind depositing some gold into my account so I can get taht 500 cash shop items badge?? b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    A beta test should be fairly solid with the intent of working out some of the final kinks, not "We know this doesn't really work, but we're going to put it out there anyway, enjoy." The way PWE uses the term "beta" is like when someone prefaces a comment with, "No offense, but ..."

Yeah, that's pretty much industry standard for software testing. When something is released for beta, it should be 99% functional and working. All obvious bugs, aesthetics and function should be there.

And, some of the achievements are silly. YAY I've purchased 10 random dyes from the cash shop.... That's just amazing, right?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is stupid must be an option i dun want even my friends see my profile. Antisocial
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, that's pretty much industry standard for software testing. When something is released for beta, it should be 99% functional and working. All obvious bugs, aesthetics and function should be there.

And, some of the achievements are silly. YAY I've purchased 10 random dyes from the cash shop.... That's just amazing, right?

What they released should be called pre-Alpha
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Frankie: Mind depositing some gold into my account so I can get taht 500 cash shop items badge?? b:surrender

I started with 1.6m, bought around 500 items from CS and after three days I was at 14m. b:chuckle

I don't think it's worth of an achievement though.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Clercie - Sanctuary
    Clercie - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    NO achievements so far.. damn it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:avoid im a fashionista... dont take that away from me >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This looks interesting... *goes to check it*
    [insert sig here]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010

zmog that achievement be one me will never obtain.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    =o_O=

0 achievements...

[and pretty sure I should have some of those...]
    [insert sig here]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    azurluen wrote: »
    =o_O=

0 achievements...

[and pretty sure I should have some of those...]

We're all on the same boat, dear friend..

Well most of us. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know I bought 100 random dyes before August LOL ... when will it show september?

HAHA....well tbh whats funny is I am in two guilds. One of which I have NEVER heard of..

Essence and http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/jspurge23/WTHGuildIsThis.jpg

^ WTF ROFL :p

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    HAHA....well tbh whats funny is I am in two guilds. One of which I have NEVER heard of..

For some reason it also lists guilds that just sent you an invitation, doesn't matter if you accepted, declined or got an error (because the guild was full for instance).

At least that's what I suspect because it list an alt of mine as in a faction of a friend, of which the invite failed because the guild was full.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2010

What in the world is that? And your the only one in it XD thats something else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Cash Shop King
    Purchase 500 items from the Cash Shop

Did anyone else laugh as hard as I did when they saw that?
    That's just...wow.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    For some reason it also lists guilds that just sent you an invitation, doesn't matter if you accepted, declined or got an error (because the guild was full for instance).

At least that's what I suspect because it list an alt of mine as in a faction of a friend, of which the invite failed because the guild was full.

OMG...that will be aweful...Ever been a high lvl guildless = FML with invites b:cry

INORITE!! Would be better had I ever SEEN this guild...ROFL. This is not even one more then a few guilds I have held on alts (TOS11(n), Northpole, BorntoDie, etc) *sigh* b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I love it iv played pwi for a year and a half yet it seems iv only sign on for 60 sec found a guild of around 158? ppl, got lvl 90 and have no achiements what so ever!
    awesome!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010

OMG...ROFL!!

Even better, I can Mod this..hahahaha!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/jspurge23/WTHGuildMod.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Please also go bark at MS for their not-so-stellar achievements for the stupid games that get released for the 360 >_>.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My PVP kills shows 4 on my BM, 0 on my Assassin.
    I demand for my assassin to be white named again and not red, since I have never killed anyone :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The system should be retroactively pulling achievements, so there should be no need to do them again :)

My achievements haven't loaded at all... I have 5 toons of different classes over lvl 20 3 of those are over lvl 40 and one is over lvl 70... Not to mention the lil things like Be in or join a guild achievement.... I'm a leader of a guild and it doesn't count lol. And several others... needless to say its empty lol. So what am I doing wrong???

Have fun all cya in game b:bye

Lokib:pleased