CORE Connect system is now LIVE!

Comments

• Pepperofsage - Heavens Tear
    Pepperofsage - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Maybe I'm missing something, but it would seem my archer isn't acknowledged at all. A level 94 archer who doesn't have the achievement for levelling an archer to 90? Chyeah.

Either I'm missing something or this needs to be fixed. Please. An achievement system is no use at all if you can't get achievements you've earned.

<-- 99 Cleric.. Core is showing I've done absolutely nothing.... I knew this game hated me... QQ
  • Lillemy - Sanctuary
    Lillemy - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Pretty useless
    I am here to play. I'm not here to see who plays what, who is who. who had the biggest dinner...
    It's a game. If I wanted facebook, I would have gone to facebook.

There is also something called privacy.
    I am sure there are people here with high level carracters that want to hide away and have fun on lowlevel carracters without the whole world to know.
    I know I do it in other games when I want to do stuff without getting "can you help me with xxx" every 5 minutes.
  • Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver
    Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    About what I expected from this lame idea.
    I get a blademaster avatar, my PvP kills (while never impressive) have been reduced to a proper carebear level. I've never done a quest but I bought 50 items from the cash shop and used world chat 50 times....

My level 94 cleric on another account has no achievements at all, he's such a nub.

Anyway, um, good job PWE. If you did all this work just to make me laugh, you have done very well.
    All the world's a game,
    And all the men and women merely gamers:
    They have their wipes and their rezzes;
    And one man in his time plays many alts.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Great for doing this useless stuff almost nobody cares about, than fixing actual in game bugs and glitches b:shutup
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • ArchAngel - Dreamweaver
    ArchAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pretty informative on the 'Guilds' part; some accomplishment dates also made me nostalgic
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh and yeah bugged of course, shows I got no quests done when I did all possible quests in the game except the ones that need Lunar Trophy mode to access those valleys.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i have no points at all! somehow it doesnt register me as even leveling up 70. and the avatar on there shows me as a BM >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's still in the Beta stage and has a few kinks. Give it a little time and we'll work it out :)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's still in the Beta stage and has a few kinks. Give it a little time and we'll work it out :)

It would have been nice if you actually integrated it with the old profile instead of scrapping it and replacing it. ijs
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    the news feed says you can join other factions via their faction page.. how do you do this? I can only see the page of my own faction b:surrender Must you have all of your toons unfactioned before having that kind of ability?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think I have at least two achievments missing (one for PWI saying I have had over 1,000,000 coins at hand and I'm certain I have completed more than 10 and 50 unique quests and I strongly think more than 250) and one achievement I think I shouldn't have ("World Chat Journeyman - Spoken in World Chat 50 times. Dec 17, 2008"....I find it hard to believe I used the WC 50+ times in the first 2 and a half months I've been playing).

Bugs found already: My barb character has a blademaster avatar, my veno level hasn't updated nor has my psychic's PvP score and my guild "drazo" needs a capital "D".

Oh and the "Cash Cow" achievement date is very wrong. b:chuckle
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    From http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=115871
    Let's break this down a little, shall we? First of all, the new guild management page will include a full roster of everyone currently in the guild. You'll be able to see "who's who" in the guild, and keep in contact with everyone with a built in guild-exclusive message board. You will even be able to apply to join various guilds through the guild pages themselves.

1.My character play 80% of the game-time solo, I don't think that he will join any guild in the near future.
    Secondly, the achievement system features the ability for users to keep track of their in-game accomplishments, and even show them off in a personalized trophy case visible by all who view their profile! There are multiple categories of achievements to earn, including character, crafting, economic, PvP, questing, and even social achievements.
    2.Overall my character get 0 achievements points. How interesting this is for me ?
    The new and improved profile system will allow you even greater control over how you connect with those you game with. You'll be able to connect with players you've talked to, traded with, or even killed! You'll also be able to show off your in-game characters on your profile page.
    3. See stage 1 (My character play 80% of the game-time solo ...) and he is at PVE server.
    My in-game character is level 75, at CORE Connect he is level 73 (like he was week ago).
    Additionally, the overhauled profile page will keep track of all of your friends' updates and accomplishments as well. You'll be able to leave messages on your friends' wall, as well as post pictures of your in-game exploits, or just pictures of yourself and your friends from real life!

See above notes.
    Finally, you will be able to broadcast your updates automatically to your Facebook page by using the Facebook Connect tool.
    I not use it (Facebook page).
    All in all, we're extremely excited to finally be rolling this out for everyone to enjoy. A lot of hard work has gone into creating this new networking feature, and we're really looking forward to everyone and their friends getting involved with CORE Connect!
    I hope, that this will be usefull for people.

Don't pay attentions to my comments if above features are for guild members only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I didnt level a venomancer to 90......
    Oh, right b:embarrass

And deleting people who I *should* know doesnt work for me lol
    Also feeling very very stalked, now you can see about facs and whos in >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I'm sure that in my time here I've gotten most of all the achievements save for leveling to 90, which I'm 50% towards at the moment. I'm sure I've sold 25 gold in my time here, but maybe not bought 25 gold yet. Certainly had over 500k coins in hand when I was level 40 last year - when anni packs first arrived. That was how i bought my calamities. Doubt I've bought 1000 random pigments though lol. I don't mess with fashion that much really as i stay in kitty form most of the time. I have bought a few charms, teles, $40 worth of d.orb 1 stars, a mount, a flyer, some fashion.

anywho.. figured out how to find other factions page's i think - but you have to do a word search for them. It would be nice to have a listing of them with a little details snippet like "faction level, # members, date faction started, number of lands currently/previously held" and a place for the leader and/or director to list some other information regarding what the faction is about.
    Bugs found already: My barb character has a blademaster avatar, my veno level hasn't updated nor has my psychic's PvP score and my guild "drazo" needs a capital "D".

LOL from your profile:

Cash Cow
    Have 100,000 Coins.
    May 18, 2010

Moving Units
    Sell 25 Gold through the Auction House.
    Sep 02, 2009

I Need the Money
    Sell 5 Gold through the Auction House.
    Sep 02, 2009

you bought and sold 25 gold before you even had 100k b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, all in all I think this new system is pretty cool...

I wish there were a way to differentiate achievements between characters on the same account, as my lvl 71 cleric has more than twice the points of my main, and I have no idea how that's possible...

I had 100k, 500k, and 1mil coins before I got to level 40 on my veno (main), the dates are definitely wrong on those. Just checked my screenshots to confirm, and yes I had 1.5m coins in my inventory the day I hit 40...

Like some others, lost all my pvp kills.

Also, it seems there are no crafting achievements for PW? Either that or they're not showing up yet.

Some of the wording for the achievements may be a little misleading. Wouldn't everyone that's refined anything more that 12 times in a row be eligible for the "super unlucky" one or w/e? "Failed to refine an item to +12" Or is that only given if you fail going from +11 to +12? By the way that would really suck ><

All in all nice update, but I also hear and agree with the flames of "existing bug fixes" growing in the background... and TW, and DQ, and TT...

Never realized it till I went looking through my screenshots, but I hit 40 the day genies came out, lol, thanks for the nostalgia b:thanks
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010

LOL from your profile:

Cash Cow
    Have 100,000 Coins.
    May 18, 2010

Moving Units
    Sell 25 Gold through the Auction House.
    Sep 02, 2009

I Need the Money
    Sell 5 Gold through the Auction House.
    Sep 02, 2009

you bought and sold 25 gold before you even had 100k b:laugh

Good eye. b:victory b:laugh
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    http://i55.tinypic.com/25tag3q.jpg
    lol^

I havent leveled a veno to 90, shame on me. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Me knew it!
    Knownase be a female blademaster!
    The barb icon be just a disguise!
    b:shocked

female blademaster? more like babemaster.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    cant turn it off?
    or atlease we could change it only friends to see it? b:cry
    i dun like it >.< half of the achievements r for CSs...
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok wow frankie I love this new feature.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle Thanks for reminding me I dont have **** else to accomplish.. except maybe 100 randon pigments or lvling alts... but Forget that anyway b:bye
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Never quested
    Never Leveled
    Never made an alt
    Never done anything b:surrender

Reset PvP kills to 0 BUT please connect to player XXXXX because you killed him

Hmmmm b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Never quested
    Never Leveled
    Never made an alt
    Never done anything b:surrender

Reset PvP kills to 0 BUT please connect to player XXXXX because you killed him

Hmmmm b:chuckle

Omg h4x b:chuckle
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Everything is showing right in the achivement on my page except the quest stuff..
    I have done ALL possible quests from level 1-102 and I got nothing b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • babausis
    babausis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Guess as all say - this "thing" still needs fixes.
    lol i was like "wtf?" when i saw that this char has 0 pvp points (should be around 500), 0 achievements and my lvl 100 bm has all his pvp kills counted, but 0 achievements also.
    I R no care-bear, make my kill points back ! b:cry b:chuckle

p.s. somehow im not even shown as a player (archer)
  • Sessho - Lost City
    Sessho - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Lol silly me - forgot about to change forum "avatar"....=/
    My characters:
    Sessho - the one i play now and probably will play in future
    Shinsen - lvl 100 BM (kinda retired)
  • CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary
    CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why do i have 0 points and others have points ... i have 2 characters 1 lev 93 and 1 lev 74
    dont i need to get at least the points for the lev ? b:cry
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2d2dvep.jpg
    live to play
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why do i have 0 points and others have points ... i have 2 characters 1 lev 93 and 1 lev 74
    dont i need to get at least the points for the lev ? b:cry
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2d2dvep.jpg

Because it's still in Beta

Or to use the technical term buggered
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    God forbid that not all bugs can be fixed right away.
    Everyone, just be patient. It'll be working soon.

And for those saying this is a stupid idea, I somewhat agree with you. But just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't.
  • HotHotShot - Heavens Tear
    HotHotShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    GG another PWI **** up.

My profile pick for barb is a bm LOL idiots....
    And i have no points even tho i clearly have 2 chars lvl 100.....