CORE Connect system is now LIVE!

Comments

• Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Not all the achievements that we should have, we actually have. I see a few that I know I have but for some reason it says I don't.

yeah i would like to know which one of my chars isn't lvl 20...

becuase its not giving me alt-alohlic
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Frankie, can we get some info on why the achievements are not showing up on the achievements menu?

<=== (Requests GM response on this issue).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • IVIistress - Heavens Tear
    IVIistress - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Most likely the servers are still syncing all the accounts and achievements I imagine its a tedious process even if automated in a batch form. My husbands achievements are up but mine still have not sync'd.. Give it time and have patience. It's not like you have any profile friends who wanna check em out or anything... :P
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So now you can see everyone's guild roster? Wouldn't that make 'spying' on the other faction in TW a lot easier?

Not really since you'd probably know who the members are and most will use a voice service during TW anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no more trolling on that account b:kiss

pff i dont troll ive only tried once failed very badly so i dont even try any more i just dont wnt anyone seeing what faction im in & whos in it i like my privacyb:angryb:irritatedb:infuriated
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hmm. According to this, I've never done 10 unique quests. Surely levelling a venomancer to 100 without doing 10 quests must be an achievement in and of itself. b:laugh

I think there might still be a bug or two.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Most likely the servers are still syncing all the accounts and achievements I imagine its a tedious process even if automated in a batch form. My husbands achievements are up but mine still have not sync'd.. Give it time and have patience. It's not like you have any profile friends who wanna check em out or anything... :P
    Hopefully this is the case, because if it is i'll just go to bed and hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow ^^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Tidalira - Archosaur
    Tidalira - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh this is just epic.
    I'm gonna be having so much fun with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    embrace the power of FABULOUS
  • Rambox - Sanctuary
    Rambox - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Are we gonna get any kind of reward from the achievements?
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, it's beta, so you can't really expect everything to be done, set and ready as a final thing with no problems... There is and will be messed up things about it. ._.,,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    anoter bug found

Startin Sumthin
    Defeated 50 other players
    Dec 31, 1969

anoter bug
    some people are liste din my guildbut dont have name
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry I killed no1... b:surrender I'm just a care bear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Interesting system - I'll look forward to see how it progresses. I did notice that many of the dates on my "achievements" are inaccurate (and I seem to have lost about a dozen PvP kills too :P) No biggie in the long run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, no achievements, and my Veno's level decreased to 83 on the core system profile when I'm 84...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've just logged in to CORE and I've noticed the following problems:
    • My veno, Yamabuki, has no avatar (though this is more a problem with the forum system, but w/e)
    • My barbarian, LigerKing, is not acknowledged by the system at all. When he used to be acknowledged, on the forum system, he also had no avatar.
    • A test alt, "Miugrekun" on the Arch server, was deleted several weeks ago and is still in the system (whereas LigerKing is not)
    • There are several achievements I should have, but do not... most notably "alt-aholic." My lowest character of the 8 classes is my Psychic at 27. I suspect this is because the system doesn't acknowledge LigerKing at this time.
    • I'll make a list of other achievements I should have tomorrow at work. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Hmm. According to this, I've never done 10 unique quests. Surely levelling a venomancer to 100 without doing 10 quests must be an achievement in and of itself. b:laugh
    Not anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm sorry, this is pretty horrible.

As bad as the other profile page was, it's better than this one.

Now we're all on xbox live.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Maybe I'm missing something, but it would seem my archer isn't acknowledged at all. A level 94 archer who doesn't have the achievement for levelling an archer to 90? Chyeah.

Either I'm missing something or this needs to be fixed. Please. An achievement system is no use at all if you can't get achievements you've earned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Either I'm missing something or this needs to be fixed. Please. An achievement system is no use at all if you can't get achievements you've earned.

It also shows that I haven't done any unique quests, when I have done almost all of them on my BM.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What's a "unique" quest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It also shows that I haven't done any unique quests, when I have done almost all of them on my BM.

It tells me I haven't levelled my archer beyond 40/90, nor that I've levelled my veno beyond 40 (and she's now 79) nor that I've done any unique quests, nor that I've bought/sold gold in the auction house, or...

Anything.

Literally nothing. According to this achievements system I've never played this game! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What's a "unique" quest?

Quest that are not repeats. Do BH 1 for the first time is a unique quest, redoing the next day is not unique. That goes for your first of every oracle, and other repeatable quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sigh..you spent your time upgrading profiles, instead of fixing game bugs?

I see so many noticeable bugs within this new profile system. How much money can I bet that you guys are going to fix those instead of bugs that have been in game for 2 years?
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since when am a a lvl 101 BM? I also have no achievements. Everything on PWE is in Beta, and apparently barbs are BMs.

Nicejobbro
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *Dies* My pk kills got put down to 3 b:sad I was working so hard to get it to 1000 b:cry

On the + side I like it :)
    edited September 2010
    It tells me I haven't levelled my archer beyond 40/90, nor that I've levelled my veno beyond 40 (and she's now 79) nor that I've done any unique quests, nor that I've bought/sold gold in the auction house, or...

Anything.

Literally nothing. According to this achievements system I've never played this game! b:sad

Yeah, well there you have it PWI implementing another thing that isn't quite right.

Some of the achievements are just plain silly... I'm not even at 50% on PWI accomplishments... which is scary cause I've done everything there is to do... like 500 times each or more. lol
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    kill count went to 0 b:cry
    one of my characters I used on my profile is no longer visible to use as my "main"

tbh I think some info regarding guild needs to remain private. Guild roster= ok. Knowing when and who joined shouldn't be given out to anyone except the guild members themselves.

Some people temporarily put their alts in their main guild for the guild chat in instances or guild teleport. Most of the time people don't want others to know who their alts are or a particular character has ties to a specific guild for a reason (except those in that particular main's guild)
    Here we go again....
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ugh this thread was positive... Guess there will always be someone complaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How is it that I've been to TW almost every single week since I turned level 40 and managed to get 0 PvP kills? I think THAT should be an achievement. Like "Ultimate Carebear: Do not kill a single person in 2 years of TW" or something like that.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i can now see who stole the name i wanted on this server...

its a lvl 4...b:sad
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.