Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    BH3-3 was decently hard

Huh?

/10char
  • Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver
    Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @Nowitsawn : That was my thought considering the bosses are acting like none of the mob count has been completed...ijs...they are all acting like the mobs have been untouched = PERMA Frenzy mode

PS --> IF I am right...I demand a cookie b:cute

This is what I first thought when I heard about the "new" TT 3-x.
    I have fought 3-1 beast on frenzy mode (fun newbie times b:chuckle ) and this is exactly what he did.
    Considering PWE's superb abilities to release massively bugged content as patches, I strongly suspect when they went into the code to make it harder they broke something in the mob count quest.
    When I am at 0% exp next I will test by failing the kill count on purpose and then doing it to see if there is any difference (or someone else could b:laugh )

P.S. Rubber-banding (especially in tiger form, and landing on some npc's) is horrible in this patch. Not to get too far off topic, just pointing at another example of PWE's breaking more stuff than they fix.
    All the world's a game,
    And all the men and women merely gamers:
    They have their wipes and their rezzes;
    And one man in his time plays many alts.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is what I first thought when I heard about the "new" TT 3-x.
    I have fought 3-1 beast on frenzy mode (fun newbie times b:chuckle ) and this is exactly what he did.
    Considering PWE's superb abilities to release massively bugged content as patches, I strongly suspect when they went into the code to make it harder they broke something in the mob count quest.
    When I am at 0% exp next I will test by failing the kill count on purpose and then doing it to see if there is any difference (or someone else could b:laugh )

P.S. Rubber-banding (especially in tiger form, and landing on some npc's) is horrible in this patch. Not to get too far off topic, just pointing at another example of PWE's breaking more stuff than they fix.

I will be trying tonight...to the dismay of my farming party b:chuckle

But yeah...it does seem as though the Bosses are in a permanent frenzy mode...

I will find out in a few hours and I will post the differences for everyone b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hey guys,

Please discuss Twilight Temple changes from the most recent patch here.

Thanks!

What for? We post our clear opinions about the tw changes, and dq prices. Did you do anything about it? No. You all just take the patches as they come from China and you don't just don't get that we don't have the problems that we have in China. Why can't you just reject them? Do your own patches!
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Huh?

/10char

BH100 sometimes has a quest to kill 3-3's boss Dark Colluseast (or however his name is spelled).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    * 3-3 I like the difficulty, but then please adjust the drop rates accordingly. Also how about an extension of the 4h limit on this TT?
    (haven't tried 3-2)

* 3-1 please make it easier. It's an instance for 90s gear; not 99 <.<

But meh not like it matters, already tons of threads been posted on this. Just bumping post counts :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you doing it wrong ...

no **** sherlock?

did i not say that i was an idiot for going only 1 cleric (not many clerics wanting to go these days)? did i not say that these were the first attempts and that after a while cost would go down once people got the hang of it?

i know what every boss does, i can not make the other people in my squad do their job... i can only do mine and i do a damn good job. b:bye

plus: i am not complaining that its not doable or about the challenge- just pointing out that the people who farm TT the profit margins have changed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yeah I noticed that too on my barbarian. PWE just doesn't do anything right.
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    * 3-3 I like the difficulty, but then please adjust the drop rates accordingly. Also how about an extension of the 4h limit on this TT?
    (haven't tried 3-2)

you say the difficulty is good for 3-3 from all the posts from even 100+ barbs with +12 endgame equip saying its near impossible how are average people in theyre 90s supposed to get theyre tt99?are we forced to CS for money to buy it now?spend months merchanting for the mats that are going to constantly increase in price?
    yea real fair to a average player >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DDEShare - Raging Tide
    DDEShare - Raging Tide Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Has anyone 8x or someone with 8x alts with stuff like 77 Legendary equips run 3-1 yet? This has gotten me seriously worried...
    "There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face."

Proud member of Playboy b:victory
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pasting my reply f/ another thread:

Did 3-3 Bh tonight w/ a rainbow squad of Sage Bm (-2.8 int or so w/ cyclone heel and sage bell), Demon Barb, myself (sage cleric), Archer, veno, and a wizzy. Only 1 charmed was the archer. Everyone w/ full tt99 gear (no one w/ super high refines; like 4-7) and the barb has 19k ish hp. Wizzy and archer w/ +10 wpns and myself w/ a +9 wpn to heal. I passed out rez scrolls and to be safe myself, wizzy, and archer used pdef charms. First try he squad wiped us after hp debuffing us sev x and aoe purging/stunning several times along w/ seals. Said the hell w/ it and tried it again. Everyone got full chi/buffs etc. THIS time the barb didn't lose aggro not once (his hp never went below 85%), everyone stayed super close (in case of absoulte domain), and when the boss started to move, the archer used demon Stormrage Eicholon (prevents anything f/ moving). He did his hp debuff on us like 3x total (1st time it wore off before he recast it on us). Not one aoe purge. Sure he still did his stuns/seals/random aggros (I think in both tries I used like 15 or so pdef charms) but I was getting hit like 2k or so max (almost 10k pdef).

Moral to story f/ me from my perspective after trying 2x and succeeding once. Barbs have to keep aggro. DDs stay close cuz perhaps when he range attacks is when he does the aoe purges (also absolute domain). That archer skill in the archer's opininon helped keep him still. Use pdef charms/pots/genie skills/apoc to be safe. Also the wifey was using that bm aoe skill to lower his attack. Plus let the tank build up some aggro 1st to be safe (which we did the 2nd try). TBH I did NOT even want to try the bh but the rest of them did so wth do I care; I'm uncharmed and keep my exp @ 0%. It was the most fun we'd had in ages f/ a pve perspective Soon we will try the rest of the bosses.

Hmm after reading the threads and such it makes me wonder. The 1st time we tried we flat out got owned and the 2nd time we tried it was a piece of cake. Did we honestly get that much smarter f/ 1st->2nd try? Multiple aoe purges etc. 1st try ->0 second try? Untill I do this boss a few more times it will be difficult to figure out EXACTLY what we did different the 2nd time to make him easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Again, it might be fun for you, but it won't be fun for 9x squads farming their gear.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    garthvader wrote: »
    ok I have no issues with them adding a little more difficulty to the game, however, the 3-3 gold mat bosses are near impossible. They aren't unbeatable but within the realms of being worth your time it just simply is not. So from my experience I went in with 3 bms with a minimum of TT99 gear and most partial lunar. 1 with 4aps claw, I am 5 aps claw,the other high defense and axe build, 2 clerics, and a wiz. We got to steelation and gave up because he goes 5 aps and destroys everyone...granted this was my first experience and I'm sure there are ways around it like kiting and AD and whatever. But lets think about this logically... obviously something the PWI developers LACK due to their overwhelming focus on their pocketbooks.
    There is a progression in the game TT 1-1 being the easiest, all the way up to 3-3 which is the hardest, and nirvana being the final tier. So why is it that nirvana is now easier by a long shot than 3-3 and 3-3 is nearly impossible for MOST 95+ squads. This is a joke and it shows that PWI E is INEPT at developing.
    So the logical progression would be that players around lvl 95 could start working on 99 gear in order to get nirvana gear. So why is it that players with nirvana gear can't or can barely beat TT3-3? How much sense does this make? It shows that PWI has a total disregard for their paying customers. Its like telling your cashiers at a supermarket to give all the costumers the finger on the way out the door...." oh we don't care they have to come back, they can't not eat". Well guess what PWI, there are other supermarkets in this world and people will leave the game who have payed and played for a long time because of this; unless it is fixed.

Read it, Understand it,
    CHANGE THINGS THAT WERENT BROKEN BACK!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
    edited August 2010
    Read it, Understand it,

The irony is that now it is broken they won't change it back
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Read it, Understand it,

HH was broke before, any idiot with bad gear could farm any HH solo.

The same ppl that started farming HH3-3 in early 2009 now still can farm it easly, the only with problems are the newbies that oracle/Hyper/frost their way till lvl 100 and now are useless and without a clue in how to play this game.
    This is a warning b:victory
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    all i know is
    Glad i have my nirv gears done before things like this happens
    and i could care less about this game =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    all i know is

b:dirtyb:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    well its nice to no theres a squad or so about that have done it as Rawthorne had explained, problem is, we cant all have barbs with 19k HP, sage BM defense buff and a sage cleric with +7 w/e weapons/armour and the bunch, theres soem of us with smaller guilds out here that go with what we have,

i mean hell the lack of barbs on this server is disturbing and i find it hard enough getting my gear, ive mainly had my runs as a 4man squad with a venos herc tanking for me, and i for 1 is greatfull to have her do 3-1 with me, now thats out of the question saying the GBA boss has gone insane, and the mat prices have skyrocketed, its ok for you lot out there that already have there armour whilst it was easy, now us that dont have it yet, have been officialy butt screwed, cheers Devs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    all i know is

Typical Carebear from PVE server, I have my gear now I can AFK in Arch so all can see me.

Why don't you try use that gear to beat HH?? I guess some stuped brains can't go for more than buy fashion and walk in Arch.
    This is a warning b:victory
    edited August 2010
    well its nice to no theres a squad or so about that have done it as Rawthorne had explained, problem is, we cant all have barbs with 19k HP, sage BM defense buff and a sage cleric with +7 w/e weapons/armour and the bunch, theres soem of us with smaller guilds out here that go with what we have,

i mean hell the lack of barbs on this server is disturbing and i find it hard enough getting my gear, ive mainly had my runs as a 4man squad with a venos herc tanking for me, and i for 1 is greatfull to have her do 3-1 with me, now thats out of the question saying the GBA boss has gone insane, and the mat prices have skyrocketed, its ok for you lot out there that already have there armour whilst it was easy, now us that dont have it yet, have been officialy butt screwed, cheers Devs.

At least you're a cleric.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    * 3-1 please make it easier. It's an instance for 90s gear; not 99 <.<

^This.

people in their high 80s are doing this instance, no need to stress on them trying to get 90 gear. 99 gear is more rare (or should be anyways) and therefore making those instances more challenging is understandable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited August 2010
    99 gear is more rare (or should be anyways) and therefore making those instances more challenging is understandable.

Yes but not so much so that you need full TT99 +5 to do it.
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    Typical Carebear from PVE server, I have my gear now I can AFK in Arch so all can see me.

Why don't you try use that gear to beat HH?? I guess some stuped brains can't go for more than buy fashion and walk in Arch.

b:angry fierytroll
    im a carebear from pvp server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    b:angry fierytroll
    im a carebear from pvp server.

Get better shards b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    we cant all have barbs with 19k HP
    Of topic... but that pretty low & or the least - average hp I see on random squad barbs my lvl.

you say the difficulty is good for 3-3 from all the posts from even 100+ barbs with +12 endgame equip saying its near impossible how are average people in theyre 90s supposed to get theyre tt99?are we forced to CS for money to buy it now?spend months merchanting for the mats that are going to constantly increase in price?
    yea real fair to a average player >.>
    You got selective reading & missed the part about adjust the drop rates accordingly or what?

My wife were just talking about some Green mat prices though. I remember we were buying 3-3 Auras for our gears for 1m or so... now they -100k... lol...

Price on Gold won't go up much, since it can be made with tokens/chips. Unless they remove packs permenantly... & that's not happening.

The same ppl that started farming HH3-3 in early 2009 now still can farm it easly, the only with problems are the newbies that oracle/Hyper/frost their way till lvl 100 and now are useless and without a clue in how to play this game.
    This
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2010

FieryDevil coming out of GV to troll the masses.

I miss back when you played on Harshlands.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2010

yes but how many ppl who farmed 3-3 in 09 will keep farming it, they usually just stand around south banker or go around pking everyone, atleast on my server.

The irony is that now it is broken they won't change it back

when have the devs ever thought about the players and not their pockets -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So TT prices go up while legendary goes down. What legendary usually lacks can be made up for in refines and imbues, but TT cant. Why do people find it so hard to adapt to the change? TT90 gear has been selling cheaper than you can make it. A lot of the changes I've seen simply require you to put in some effort rather than putting your toon on a macro or jamming a toothpick into the keyboard.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • madmax2020
    madmax2020 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Good day...

This is prob my first time posting on these forums but i do play the game.. I even buy quite a few gold..

This question goes to frankie and the other GMs...

I have a level 86 cleric (L.A) build lvl 80 Veno with herc and level 70 Wizard..

My cleric is nearing 90 TT 3-x can be opened from 86+ 8/10 times most TT runs for mats are below 86 - 90 right my question is this...

How the hell are we suppose to do TT for our mats now? huh? the people who isn't farming mats is going to suffer cause if high 90 to 100 is having a hard time to just 3-1 how am i suppose to get my TT90 stuff??

if you don't remember here is some detail's posted by others

DO YOU KNOW THE COST OF TT90 GREEN MATS NOW???? GBA ALONE IS 1.5MIL PER DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU NEED FOR TT90 CHEST? 5 THAT'S 7.5MIL

Now you lowered DQ to save the economy right? And now you just ****ed it all up with this patch you've screwed all lower levels over something that wasn't a problem here 1 look in Auction House would tell you there wasn't a problem with TT90 TT99 mats being over farmed that's only Chinese ver. but yet we have to suffer for it why is that?
  • yashino
    edited August 2010
    Get better shards b:avoid

b:angry g7s are free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

This discussion has been closed.