Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why was this unstickied? :(

It was un-stickied so that we can revert to the system we used to have-- the system where only announcements were stickied. Frankly, having this and other discussion topics stickied simply brings out more negativity than is necessary. You can absolutely still post about these topics, though, as your concerns are important to us.
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You might not like the changes, but theres no reason to be nasty and personal about it.

Traz started it D: Sheesh why does everyone have to be so uptight? It's late and I'm tired.. I think I'm a go to sleep.
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It was un-stickied so that we can revert to the system we used to have-- the system where only announcements were stickied. Frankly, having this and other discussion topics stickied simply brings out more negativity than is necessary. You can absolutely still post about these topics, though, as your concerns are important to us.

Fair enough I suppose. It's too late for me to really care about threads being un-stickied.

Damn double post, wouldn't let me delete this post. Oh well.. I'm going to get some sleep, good night forum users.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Keeping it stickied won't make a difference. The devs do what they do and that's it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Lmao in the morning, thnx frankie
    b:dirty
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your devs all need kicked in the ****ing balls.

Lol b:victory
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Added to bumplist and thats a lie, our opinions dont matter or youd make this gear farmable again. Seriously, on Harshlands you either grind out the gold mat chip/coin or go without, and at 10 mill or so per mat, thats way too frigging expensive. The whole damn changes need to be reverted, **** the time limit, make it so its reasonable to DO.
  • GreatStorm - Sanctuary
    GreatStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It was un-stickied so that we can revert to the system we used to have-- the system where only announcements were stickied. Frankly, having this and other discussion topics stickied simply brings out more negativity than is necessary. You can absolutely still post about these topics, though, as your concerns arent important to us.

fixed for u ^.^ go ahead tell the truth
  • Meiko - Heavens Tear
    Meiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    fixed for u ^.^ go ahead tell the truth

Exactly Well I guess some are happy since they can care less for other players. I personally got my 90+ Gear but I do feel others should have the same difficulty level getting their 90's as I did, but then again I am not selfish like some...

Thank you PWI for once again showing your community that you can care less about us if I am not mistaken this is Topic #5 That was opened and had so many post's and nothing accomplished. b:shutup
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank you for the response, Frankie. I appreciate you guys fixing the counter bug and increasing the time limit. b:victory

To the rest of you...LOL. Just LOL. Many of the new changes to TT basically just make it as hard as some of the bosses in old Lunar.

Also, I've noticed the prices going down on GBAs over on Harshlands. Went from 2mil down to 1.2mil. So people HAVE figured out how to kill him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    To the rest of you...LOL. Just LOL. Many of the new changes to TT basically just make it as hard as some of the bosses in old Lunar.

Dont you think thats backwards? Lunar gear was supposed to be the better armor version, more elite, but harder to farm then TT. Why did they make the Hard dungeon easy & the easy dungeon hard?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Speaking of which, my squad and I are getting totaled in 1-3 xD
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hahah so this is just like many of other discussions
    leave it there for few months and let people complain then unstickied it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    hahah so this is just like many of other discussions
    leave it there for few months and let people complain then unstickied it b:laugh

read frankies post and actually bring something to this forum besides a flame b:bye

3-1 is do able but u must have ppl with decent timing. for 3-3 some bosses will get to a point in the fight that the barb must charm tank it till its dead ( because almost the full squad will be dead). TT wasnt made impossible neccesarily, all it has done is make it more of a challenge. only boss i still cannot kill is Armageddon and Steelation. both of which i am currently trying to find a permanent squad to farm these bosses for my faction.

b:pleased im just hoping that this next update allows ppl to farm a new type of gear. would be interesting to have some stuff other than lunar and TT armor everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

1-3 was not changed. If you're failing, there are a few possibilities:

1. Not everyone in squad has at least 3k HP unbuffed.

2. You don't have two clerics.

3. Your barb fails.

4. Your clerics fail.

5. Your DDs fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Stickying threads about valid complaints is "too negative", you heard it here first.

I'm sorry Frankie but that's absurd. Stickies are for important game related threads and not just announcements.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010

My squad failed in 2-3 with 83 cleric and 90 barb, a squad that should have been capable (if you believe Kita) to do 3-3 before the nerf.

Fail squads are more entertaining than normal ones. b:chuckle
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    My squad failed in 2-3 with 83 cleric and 90 barb, a squad that should have been capable (if you believe Kita) to do 3-3 before the nerf.

Fail squads are more entertaining than normal ones. b:chuckle
    What the hell, where exactly does your squad fail? Ancient Evil? Everything else is a breeze, and AE is very predictable and easy to time a spark to avoid a 1-shot. Something which I can't say about the ****ing random TT3-x bosses.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    What the hell, where exactly does your squad fail? Ancient Evil? Everything else is a breeze, and AE is very predictable and easy to time a spark to avoid a 1-shot. Something which I can't say about the ****ing random TT3-x bosses.

Wurlord. I'm not even lying.

I know what people are going to say: don't squad with randoms. I don't do that when running TTs. That was a 100% faction run.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can't do Wurlord with a single lvl83 cleric in BB. Get a 2nd cleric or wiz for extra heals. (wiz for elemental shell if he has or force of will for interrupt, not just the heal). Makes it easy. :P
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    You can't do Wurlord with a single lvl83 cleric in BB. Get a 2nd cleric or wiz for extra heals. (wiz for elemental shell if he has or force of will for interrupt, not just the heal). Makes it easy. :P

That's what me and the 91 veno tried to say. Not like they listened though. And it was fun, much more fun than having a 101 barb tanking it for us.
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I can't believe i'm not even able to advanced in my spiritual cultivation anymore. I'm stuck on the boss called:

Twilight Emperor: Vacuity

Noone wants to do it, and I saw why. The clerics get *****. All of them are sealed. even if at maxed distance and behind the boss. Barb gets sealed, aoe shot as well as clerics. Barb can tank it for a nice long time until his hp starts to drop. But by that time, the clerics are dead due to his AoE.

I've tried at least 3 times already with 2 clerics, and a 100 Barbarian in Nirvana Gear. Now I understand why people never want to even go into the Twilight Temple Act 3 Scene 2.

Frankie or whoever is in charge of the game changes, any chance you guys could change AT LEAST the spiritual Cultivation bosses? I can't even continue my Celestial Sage cultivation due to not being able to unlock Dessert Tower.

All this just because of a dumb boss in TT 3-2 that Noone dares to go kill it, and it's basically impossible to even find help to even tackle it down, and even worse! Kill it! b:surrender

Looks like i'm not going to be able to achieve my Celestial Sage status anymore... :/
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    read frankies post and actually bring something to this forum besides a flame b:bye

you seriously say that or you're blind
    as for gm to reverse back to old system which announcements are the only threads that can be stickied, which will make these threads less important. and as time goes by, these threads will be buried b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    THE FIX
    They need to revert the bosses back and change how the drop rate works. They can change this to directly affect the number of people doing damage to the boss vs how well the drop rate is going to turn out.

STIPULATIONS
    -People in the squad must all be at the boss and all doing CONSTANT damage, not tag them along and let them hit once (this takes into account for 5 players doing damage 1 cleric)
    -There must be at least 4 people in squad or they all get kicked

DROP RATES
    Based on people doing constant damage the whole fight
    1 person = no drops GTFO out of SQUAD mode
    2 people = very minor drop rate but still wont be worth it
    3 people = slightly better then 2
    4 people = much better then 3 but still about 3/4 current drop rates
    5 people = same as current drop rates
    6 people = 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 the current drop rates

CONCLUSION
    You're welcome GMs I just fixed your problem in 5 minutes better then your developers could in 1 1/2 years and this stops people from farming the isntances AND keeps the players happy. Was that so hard?

Sixth post of the entire thread. The devs need kicked in the balls. No, I'm not going to say anything different until Frankie does kick them in the balls or a dev has the balls to play this game and go in the instance with me.

/end story
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Seriosuly. Modify the Bosses back or with at least the Silence and stun removed along with their sleep. Too much to ask? I just want my Spiritual Cultivation quest done. And I need to kill

Not even funny how hard that guy is. b:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Seriosuly. Modify the Bosses back or with at least the Silence and stun removed along with their sleep. Too much to ask? I just want my Spiritual Cultivation quest done. And I need to kill

Not even funny how hard that guy is. b:angry

Emp always had stun.

My suggestion? Get an archer tank or a sin with bow tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Sixth post of the entire thread. The devs need kicked in the balls. No, I'm not going to say anything different until Frankie does kick them in the balls or a dev has the balls to play this game and go in the instance with me.

/end story

Even if they did that, the problem in China wouldn't go away. Best farmers did the old 3-3 in less than 20 mins. If the drop rate was 1.5x compared to the current one, people would still make plenty of money even with 6 man squad. Devs want the mats to be:

1) very hard to farm or
    2) worthless

They'd prefer 400k gold mats rather than having 10m+ per mat since even though getting the mats in the first place for your equips would make people CS it would hard to get the money for the refines/shards/etc. by farming. Of course they're not devils that try to destroy F2P players (it might seem so but it's not true), they just want to max the amount of CSing.

Best example would be if there was no Nirvana or 3-3 for farming; just 2-3 and it would give you 400k per run max when gold was 1m+ each. To be honest that's pretty much normal for some F2P MMOs. And I've seen worse too.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Unstickied NOT COOL

bump bump
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Unstickied NOT COOL

Why? Nothing is going to change. Time to get over it and move on.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • zeyar
    zeyar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    first ban some outspoken ppl out of forum, then un-stickie the UNSOLVED topics ??

definitely not cool .. and definitely amateurish
This discussion has been closed.