Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't be mad at me ^^, be mad at the update. I think it is a good update, just figure out with different strategies and it won't be much of an issue anymore

When 10x squad, with 2 cleric, charmed, cannot do 3-1, it is just absurd and no amount of strategy will make it "not much of a issue". I think they tried few times before giving up. I said it on other thread, even if I haven`t been playing too much lately, by my knowledge no squad has done 3-1 beast on archosaur after patch.

But it`s been pointed out on this thread that 3-1 prolly got broken kill count, if not, it`s just absurd. It`s just funny to see how PWE breaks game more in every patch, I just lol every Wednesday =p. I`m really interested to see what they have done during my upcoming absence of 2-3 weeks(moving, getting internet there takes looong QQ). I do wonder if here is any ppl on, lmao.

Ps. GMs, Impulse usually had 80+ ppl on before TW patch, when I logged, now the number is closer to 20 than 30, well done. Ijs, bigger guild pays your salary, I do wonder your motives.

Edit: I forgot the first rule of being barb, "Ignore everything Yulk says", I`m sorry my furry colleagues =(.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When 10x squad, with 2 cleric, charmed, cannot do 3-1, it is just absurd and no amount of strategy will make it "not much of a issue". I think they tried few times before giving up. I said it on other thread, even if I haven`t been playing too much lately, by my knowledge no squad has done 3-1 beast on archosaur after patch.

But it`s been pointed out on this thread that 3-1 prolly got broken kill count, if not, it`s just absurd. It`s just funny to see how PWE breaks game more in every patch, I just lol every Wednesday =p. I`m really interested to see what they have done during my upcoming absence of 2-3 weeks(moving, getting internet there takes looong QQ). I do wonder if here is any ppl on, lmao.

Ps. GMs, Impulse usually had 80+ ppl on before TW patch, when I logged, now the number is closer to 20 than 30, well done. Ijs, bigger guild pays your salary, I do wonder your motives.

Edit: I forgot the first rule of being barb, "Ignore everything Yulk says", I`m sorry my furry colleagues =(.

My 10x squad did it... yes I died.... but it was completed... I do see a problem with people 10 lvls under me doing it. So keep the complaints REAL. It does need fixed for lvl apppropriate squads.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    He's n big idiot...b:chuckle a little child. Im sure he never made a 3-1 in his live so Yulk s.t.f.u D: im sure with lvl 90 u need ur TT gear litte child >.<...and than u cant farm ur mats cause the **** GBA boss is to hard for all lvl 90...THE patch is a big mistake >.<

I'm not entirely sure who you're talking to, and what you're trying to say.

I'm assuming you're telling yulk to sdfu. Just ignore him.

And yes, i'm about to be level 90, and I need those damn GBA's for my robe Q.Q

Im not paying 1 mil a piece though fuuck that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    My 10x squad did it... yes I died.... but it was completed... I do see a problem with people 10 lvls under me doing it. So keep the complaints REAL. It does need fixed for lvl apppropriate squads.

I assume DW got lil higher average gear =). Imo Archosaur is great server to spot if something is too hard as our gear is still relatively low aka no opped gear that shouldn`t be taken in account when thinking how hard TT 3-1 should be. Even if they were 10x, dunno if any of them got full TT99 armor, let alone refines over +5 on it. That`s prolly low gear on older servers, here it`s quite a bit over average, though we do have those barbs with +10 refines on armors, full event & all that shiit. Them just are such a minority and ppl with good armors on other classes, a lot more rare.

Ps. I didn`t call it impossible, I only mentioned that 10x squad couldn`t do it.

Pps. I`m actually talking about some real squad, that couldn`t do it aka the complaint is real.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I only picked LC bc a friend was on it and I only picked cleric bc of the wings -.-

b:chuckle

=o
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    why did u all picked pvp server if you want that easy game without sweat and tears? o0

sry, but im getting tired of that all QQ.. game has to be challenging or it becomes boring

you all act like in big trauma after that 3-3 bosses kicked ur butts (ffs whole DW is in shock also)
    it really hurts ego so bad to get wiped in 3-3? =o

i know it was fun to tank 3-3 bosses as AA with +10 gear, or solo it as sin on macro but this ended. deal with it

not everyne have to run around in 99 gold. and hopefuly this will teach ppl to take care of their old gear.
    im always amazed wheni see person in full 99 (worth like 80-100m?) and refine 3-5 o0 while for that money they could get 4 sock 90 gear and ref it to 7.

99 gold gear used like deco.. ijs..

but i agree that pwi should add new harder instances instead of changing old ones. it s not fair for people who didnt have chance to get their gear and slap for farmers

tho, it fix pve - squads getting bigger and more rainbow.

and yeah, there is something wrong with 3-1..

PVE challenges for higher level is exactly what makes a good game. I even figured even 40-70 is 10 times harder than being 80+. Because thats when people started to get too strong equipment. I actually like being lower leveled than 60 XD But now, high level time FTW

Well, just be glad you have a challenge in your hands :). I actually like the AOE seals and stuff like that . Keeps you on your toes asap ^^. Can't wait till I get my refreshed BM to a higher level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    why did u all picked pvp server if you want that easy game without sweat and tears? o0

sry, but im getting tired of that all QQ.. game has to be challenging or it becomes boring

you all act like in big trauma after that 3-3 bosses kicked ur butts (ffs whole DW is in shock also)
    it really hurts ego so bad to get wiped in 3-3? =o

i know it was fun to tank 3-3 bosses as AA with +10 gear, or solo it as sin on macro but this ended. deal with it

not everyne have to run around in 99 gold. and hopefuly this will teach ppl to take care of their old gear.
    im always amazed wheni see person in full 99 (worth like 80-100m?) and refine 3-5 o0 while for that money they could get 4 sock 90 gear and ref it to 7.

99 gold gear used like deco.. ijs..

but i agree that pwi should add new harder instances instead of changing old ones. it s not fair for people who didnt have chance to get their gear and slap for farmers

tho, it fix pve - squads getting bigger and more rainbow.

and yeah, there is something wrong with 3-1..

Who the hell plays videogames on their spare time for that reason? Maybe "special" people do...But normally you play on a PvP server because you want the extra excitement/ fun that open PK brings not b/c you wanna torture yourself. If you want sweat, tears and hardcore mode you would more likely go outside and start training a competitive sport.

No average player wanna sit down and play a hardcore mode MMO when you get back from work or class or w/e. You want a videogame thats reasonable, rewarding and a bit challenging. Of course it has to be entertaining and a bit social as well and you wanna be able to afk and go grab some food lol.

I would say new 3-3 lacks all of that. It still as repetitive and boring as it use to be, only difference is that you die more now, waste more dolls/charm, need a well geared party 100+, get annoyed, bosses makes no sense, takes longer, same shietty droprate and you just wanna log of and go watch a movie instead b:surrender.

At least before it was boring + repetitive but pretty easy, fast and cheap to run. To me new 3-3 is not very proportional to the effort you put in specially since my 6 year old cousin can tank Nirvana which gets you about 10 times better gear than TT99.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To me new 3-3 is not very proportional to the effort you put in specially since my 6 year old cousin can tank Nirvana which gets you about 10 times better gear than TT99.

LOL....ilu Lily b:kissb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I seriously don't see the problem with Collueast: Doom. Really.. How hard is it to Amp->die->rez->repeat? b:chuckle
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Who the hell plays videogames on their spare time for that reason? Maybe "special" people do...But normally you play on a PvP server because you want the extra excitement/ fun that open PK brings not b/c you wanna torture yourself. If you want sweat, tears and hardcore mode you would more likely go outside and start training a competitive sport.

No average player wanna sit down and play a hardcore mode MMO when you get back from work or class or w/e. You want a videogame thats reasonable, rewarding and a bit challenging. Of course it has to be entertaining and a bit social as well and you wanna be able to afk and go grab some food lol.

I would say new 3-3 lacks all of that. It still as repetitive and boring as it use to be, only difference is that you die more now, waste more dolls/charm, need a well geared party 100+, get annoyed, bosses makes no sense, takes longer, same shietty droprate and you just wanna log of and go watch a movie instead b:surrender.

At least before it was boring + repetitive but pretty easy, fast and cheap to run. To me new 3-3 is not very proportional to the effort you put in specially since my 6 year old cousin can tank Nirvana which gets you about 10 times better gear than TT99.

Ok, let me get this straight, you'd like challenge in PVP but not in PVE? Why are you playing an MMORPG again?

Why not just not bother going into TT or doing PVE in general or just play metal gear solid or rainbow 6 or something with other people? You don't need to PVE there. Thats real "competition." Instead of QQing, just play a pure PVP game or a PVPVE game instead

As far as I can tell, I have an easier time dueling people my level than doing BHs or oracles. When it comes to my stun locking. Cause I hit first most of the time ftw :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL....ilu Lily b:kissb:victory

I love her more! b:dirtyb:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As far as I can tell, I have an easier time dueling people my level than doing BHs or oracles. When it comes to my stun locking. Cause I hit first most of the time ftw :P

Sorry BUT....(see red highlight) -.-
    I love her more! b:dirtyb:surrender

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2010

Well, just be glad you have a challenge in your hands :). I actually like the AOE seals and stuff like that . Keeps you on your toes asap ^^. Can't wait till I get my refreshed BM to a higher level

Seriously, just go and try it before you keep posting, you sound plain stupid. Sure challenge is kewl, when doing instance on lvl is impossible, it`s not challenge. Well let me correct myself, doing instance on lvl w/o absurd refines on armor is pretty much impossible. Beast on 3-1 is just absurd, 2nd strongest faction on Archosaur won`t be farming TT90 chests on their barbs anymore, beast is too hard, they have to settle for TT80 gold. If that don`t tell you it`s something bit more than a challenge, you are a lost cause that won`t ever learn.

From what I heard, Beast can do the following, 50% hp debuff, aoe purge(?), aoe seal, aoe stun, aoe curse(?), hard hitting aoe(?). He can also hit 2 of those skills at same time, I`d say that`s just absurd. He just has so many kewl skills that keeping count of them, not that easy. Only been in there once to see how he is, got killed too fast, kinda relayed on others when it comes to facts with that guy =/.
    edited August 2010
    stuff about special people

then ur one of those 'special' people since u sweat in TW or world pk (when it exiisted) without breaks for food or w/e

cant imagine something more 'hardcore' than sitting in front of pc on saturday nite and yelling tru vent for 3 hours =o

and BTW, not whole game is on 'hard' mode but one instance
    there was so much QQ how hard and fun was old lunar/fc, now u have it - enjoy
    if u dont like it - go farm dq items on world map. nobody force you to go into 3-3 ijs..

when mats go up to 2-3m i will happily 'sweat' there and make huge profit

and ur last paragraph explains why all 6+ yrs old ppl should like this change
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just need to fix 3-1 cause i did a full 3-2 and 3-3 with only a couple deaths which wasnt too much more then normal and was no where near a OP squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Really? Teach me how to do the emperor boss in 3-2, we had experienced players who did this, but still squad wipe. Our squad is 100sin, 102 barb, 96 cleric, 94 cleric, 94 veno, 100 wiz. And can you tell me if your boss does occult ice that does damage over time? This hits the sin (OP gear) for 3k per tick), and its aoe hits the same sin for 8k damage (B4 patch only does 4k). How are we supposed to DD when boss keeps one shotting everyone so frequently. For us everything was easy till that boss. A boss like AE is challenging but doable, but last time the tt3-2 was just way too hard.

PS: I am not even farming or anything i just need that boss for cultivation.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL for those who thinks this changes are more changelling... LOL I think they don't even know what are saying. Buying 99 gears != do TT runs xDDDDDDD. (!= or =! In science are not equal just clearing doubts )
    3-1, 3-2, 3-3 are freaking ridiculous.
    Please GM's let know that Pwi demands TW and TT back.
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Jinemon - Lost City
    Jinemon - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its easy for me... but im pro... :-)
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its easy for me... but im pro... :-)
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
    edited August 2010
    and BTW, not whole game is on 'hard' mode but one instance
    there was so much QQ how hard and fun was old lunar/fc, now u have it - enjoy

/facepalm

That's not the same. Apparently you don't understand the difference between a difficult instance and just throwing every skill you can think of on a boss just for the sake of making it harder.

I don't particularly care about the changes, but comparing the changes to 3-x to the likes of old Lunar or old Frost? lol

Just like the changes to Nirvana... they weren't well thought out, some idiot just said, ok lets give them all a seal skill and everything is fine.

But I guess you'd rather just jack the difficulty on old instances instead of asking for more difficult new ones.
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Did BH 3-3 the other night. Had people sweating like mad (including myself, I won't lie). Squad consisted of BM, veno, barb, cleric, wiz and myself. We're not all decked out in hax gear, btw--in fact, just cleric and BM with full 99. HP debuff...that is why I'm glad psys were given an aoe purify. Purge/seal? Was a pain, but nothing too crappy. Random aggro? Some died, I got hit hard enough to tick my charm, but nothing that a defense charm didn't fix.

He was a pain in the ****, but generally not so bad. Makes me think that with the right squad set up, I can at the very least get my boots.

Everyone else, on the other hand... When I hear who I consider the most calm barb (with a House MD sense of humor) in my faction get frustrated and end up quitting a full TT 3-3 run after Emperor...that is not cool. I can forget getting a TT99 top. Thank goodness for alternatives (btw: level 100 psy/101 wiz lf Lunar or farming SoT for the mold top).

I haven't tried a 3-1 yet, and honestly after hearing what everyone had to say about the kill count being fubar'd, I don't think I'll waste the resources to even attempt doggy there.

Wanna make something challenging? You did it, but you just made it impossible for anyone without full TT99/Nirvana +526932564925639256 (yes, the exaggeration was necessary) to farm it.

I was able to handle the other patches. TW pay patch? Didn't bother me much. Packs? Didn't bother me much. TT patch? I'm a foot and a big toe out the door.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Neoardar - Harshlands
    Neoardar - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PWI - need more rl money
    Players - Don't want current chaos TT(which can be done by only 10-20 best players player in same Squad in each server)

Change PWI to P2P (Loss to PWI)b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • Neoardar - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    /facepalm

That's not the same. Apparently you don't understand the difference between a difficult instance and just throwing every skill you can think of on a boss just for the sake of making it harder.

I don't particularly care about the changes, but comparing the changes to 3-x to the likes of old Lunar or old Frost? lol

Just like the changes to Nirvana... they weren't well thought out, some idiot just said, ok lets give them all a seal skill and everything is fine.

But I guess you'd rather just jack the difficulty on old instances instead of asking for more difficult new ones.

you got a point TT now like old FCC and Lunar. So what the wait for PWI GM's change back FCC and Lunar to hard mode too b:laughb:cryb:laugh

I am through with the game got all my gear from TT. same others who got it supporting the new change in TT. Those who haven't got it yet cry cry cry losers b:laugh
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Go away troll not wanted here and btw what do you say to the Arch server then hmm? They don't have that TT market that the older severs boost so that not everyone here can run out sell the mats they dont need and buy the ones they do (despite how much I hate that kind of thing tbh) Not crying, but being honest-we are the hardest hit and with the top factions loosing players due to RQ's, do you really think that you'll find a group willing to take on the amount of exp/charm destruction that is required and still not getting what they need because the drop rate is less to be desired? Face the reality-lvl 100's dont need to farm this place it was meant for 89-9x to get their gear and they are running in here with, at their best, TT 80 gold and some nice molders. Or are you expecting them to have to get FC weapons just to survive?
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
    edited August 2010
    imo atm prob is that QQ only those who went there only once and got their **** kicked.

and higher refines they have louder they cry b:faint

game must be so disapoiting - even best gear dont absolve from thinking. lets ticket it

@beast

what does beast is nothing new, he does exactly same what last delta boss do (beside ep) . and since delta boss is just 85lvl then it s reasonable that they made beast harder.
    sry, argument about sth totally new and not thought tru is invalid

on last bh i told peepz when he does his nasty p.dmg aoe and asked them 'to be prepared' - most of it was canceled or someone used absolute domain, and i bet ppz used other tricks too (nobody died on it).

@emperor

i tried it just once without barb or bm with 2 archers who were unprepared and died on his metal attack (i bet mag charms would fix that)

emepror isnt able to kill me if he dont use occult ice. his metal attack is frontal and it s not prob to use mag def for it. other attacks are phy so either charms or p.shell does the job

every his attack can be canceled and he also 'random' then.
    to execute any aoe he need to get in range of victim (/end of tip)

atm i just need to think up how to deal with evil bubble of death

@greenguy

again, not much experience here but best what i can advise is to take toon which can slower his attack rate or just do it ranged

i would want to be objective here. run 3-3 few times with ppl that know what they are doing and dont act like deer blinked by truck light on highway (those kind of ppz die there mostly).

and then tell you what is possible or not

• Neoardar - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Go away troll not wanted here and btw what do you say to the Arch server then hmm? They don't have that TT market that the older severs boost so that not everyone here can run out sell the mats they dont need and buy the ones they do (despite how much I hate that kind of thing tbh) Not crying, but being honest-we are the hardest hit and with the top factions loosing players due to RQ's, do you really think that you'll find a group willing to take on the amount of exp/charm destruction that is required and still not getting what they need because the drop rate is less to be desired? Face the reality-lvl 100's dont need to farm this place it was meant for 89-9x to get their gear and they are running in here with, at their best, TT 80 gold and some nice molders. Or are you expecting them to have to get FC weapons just to survive?

No offense
    I see players r weak in PWI. None odd changes(like TW,TT etc.) had ever been fixed, weather it is good or bad in the end players accept any b:fatb PWI GM's throw on us.

Suggestion = rather than crying accept it or leave it(PWI)
  • TheForsaken - Dreamweaver
    TheForsaken - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im lvl 95 and i still dont have TT90 gear... still rollin in TT80 and i was gonna start farmin for my mats but not anymore untill they fix it. i think if the want to make it harder just add another difficulty lvl to the piller instead of just med/hard add an extra like extreme or somthin that req more subs to open and a min req lvl of like 100. anyway that my opinion.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @ Neo *sigh* that really the best you have? Thats the same illogical line I get every time this is brought up for honest and real discussion. And to be frank its one of the weakest arguments ever devised for combating this and any of the other changes that have made people dissatisfied. As players we don't have to take this laying down and if you allow yourself to be walked all over well...

If you call people who have 10x know their classes have high refines etc. with the experience to back up their skill set and they STILL are getting rolled "weak", then I have no clue what you consider weak.

Again I am not "crying" but pointing out that this to be done especially on Arch server is nigh to impossible with the state of that server as it is, with the unwillingness/not enough people in the bigger factions to do it and all the hyper noobs running around severely undergeared to the point that they NEED the gear they're trying to go for AKA the mats that can't be farmed with said undergearedness (which I have to admit is mostly brought upon themselves). Again, the problem is not as bad on the older servers as there is a TT market established long ago by herc veno farmers and whole squads going in for the tougher mats.

@Forsaken- Not a bad idea, especially if you increase the drop rate in there and leave all the crazy changes in that "extreme" version of TT
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I assume DW got lil higher average gear =). Imo Archosaur is great server to spot if something is too hard as our gear is still relatively low aka no opped gear that shouldn`t be taken in account when thinking how hard TT 3-1 should be. Even if they were 10x, dunno if any of them got full TT99 armor, let alone refines over +5 on it. That`s prolly low gear on older servers, here it`s quite a bit over average, though we do have those barbs with +10 refines on armors, full event & all that shiit. Them just are such a minority and ppl with good armors on other classes, a lot more rare.

Ps. I didn`t call it impossible, I only mentioned that 10x squad couldn`t do it.

Pps. I`m actually talking about some real squad, that couldn`t do it aka the complaint is real.

Trust me thet 3-1 beast boss didn't get off my **** till I died... my lowest refine is +5 my highest is +9...

+5 gear is not hard to do with mirages and tisha... even poorest player can achieve that. Any lvl 100 squad should be able to complete that unless they have been spoiled to death with being able to afk and macro or hypered all the way to 100 and didn't learn anything... These words about hypers have never been uttered from my mouth before. But LOL I see what everyone is talking about. I hope they change it so the bosses are lvl appropriate..

tweakz wrote: »
    I seriously don't see the problem with Collueast: Doom. Really.. How hard is it to Amp->die->rez->repeat? b:chuckle

This made me chuckle... cause it made me remember when I would die so much in lower lvls and be pissed off.
    edited August 2010
    I am through with the game got all my gear from TT. same others who got it supporting the new change in TT. Those who haven't got it yet cry cry cry losers b:laugh

/facepalm

No, 3-x is NOT like old lunar or old frost.

Old Lunar was better. Old Frost was plenty more difficult but you could farm gear there.

They were properly designed to be the way they were. New 3-x was put together haphazardly.

idiot.
This discussion has been closed.