Ok, enough is enough

Comments

• Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    for those who dont see whats happening ....

GM's remove packs for good = 70% of the game fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I believe this is part of the misconception the OP is speaking out against to begin with.
    GMs do not have that power. They are simply our voice to those who do - the problem is in the communication. Either our messages are not being conveyed properly, or the execs are simply not listening.

Or, and most likely (as I posted earlier in another thread), the vocal minority here isn't making a difference to the zen-charging majority currently playing. It's thoroughly regrettable, but which are you going to listen to more? A few very angry people who aren't giving you money, or a great many people who are?
    Wrap me in a bolt of lighting,
    Send me on my way still smiling;
    Maybe that's the way I should go,
    Right into the mouth of the unknown...
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010

People also need to see that it's not quite as simple as that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok, im at work so i have to make this quick, so im sorry for not replying to everything. But yes, i agree that we DO need to say something, and that i would love for the gms to pass it on. But what i am also saying is that, by acting like 5 year olds throwing a temper tantrum, we are not exactly being easy to help. Like i said in the OP, i do not think we should be silent. But there are better ways than screaming in every thread, even it unrelated, about the gms being so terrible. If i was frankie or kanto, or any of the rest, i wouldnt want to help you either. Being mature with what we are saying is the better way to go. The gms love facebook so much, make a facebook group, hit them where they are aiming at us.

I DO agree that more needs to be said to us about what is going on, but i wouldnt want to give you feedback if you treated me like this either.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Frost/ - Dreamweaver13
    Frost/ - Dreamweaver13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm really getting sick of seeing how this community is acting lately. I'm not going to pretend I like the new updates (as a matter of a fact I hate them), but seriously, lay off the GMs. I'm not the type that usually stands up for those in power, but you know what? The GMs can't do anything, other than talk, to make things change. The devs have done this, so put the freaking lynch mob away and stop making every post "QQ gms suxxorz".

No wonder nothing gets done, would you stick your neck out to help a customer that has been screaming at you all day? This is like going into McDonalds and screaming at the crew person because your favorite burger went up in price. All you're doing is placing the blame in the wrong place, making someones job a living hell, and making yourself look like a fool.

Do I think we should be silent? God no. But we, as a community, need to stop acting like 5 year olds. Maybe then we'll be treated as more than 5 year olds. Grow up, its getting old.

No one could of said it better than you did.. its EXACTLY like going into McD's and screaming at the crew working because the burger went up in price. It IS NOT there fault, and its not fair at all that people on here are casting blame on them and tradeing insults back and forth, they didn't implement it THEY moderate YOUR responses TO.... IT.... so screaming at them to change everything every second with multiple posts

DOES NOTHING but give them a head-ache.

*if any of you people flaming the GM's / mod's on here ever worked in customer support you'd hold your tongues.... you don't walk into a store and scream at the first cashier you see because the MANAGER of the store put your favorite soda at $10 bucks instead of 1 dollar to buy...

**so you shouldn't COME ON THE FORUMS and scream and swear at the GM's / Mod's that try to make this a nice place to be... its called being civilized.

There is an old saying that many probably know... DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. When the nice people that take your punishment loss there smiles and the white gloves come off at the end of the day, you don't turn around and smile sorry. At that point you've already crossed the line...

/end rant ....
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010

VILKASS: In less than a week you'll have a crapload of threads on "QQ when are packs coming bk?!"

Just my opinion... we are too dependant on them for a lot of cheap items that the tokens exchange for. However, removing the 10m bank notes, would be nice... Those kind of bring A LOT into the economy... or atleast more than does TW$

There is an old saying that many probably know... DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.
    VILKASS: Lol? Technically it's the ppl QQing & playing game - the hand that feeds them (gms, devs, w/e)... not the other way around... & I'd say some updates & posts by the GMs (YES, NOT THE UPDATES THEMSELVES BUT ACTUALLY WHAT THE GMS ARE POSTING) are biting off more than they can chew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    GMs do not have that power.

They don't even know what power they have

they feed us lies and let it heap up, that's how they roll now

i think the players who have played this game since before Frankie was even around know whats going on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If I wasn't about 99% sure Frankie would ban me in game I'd reiterate what Kephras said in the other thread that has mysteriously disappeared.

Let's face the facts. The packs contain a bunch of items that there is NO possible way to get in game except via packs.

The economy almost revolves around tokens as much as it does HH mats.

Packs are going to have to stay for good but there is one thing that can be done to at least ease this pain.

TAKE OUT THE 10 MILL BANK NOTE AS AN OPTION. IF YOU CAN'T READ OR UNDERSTAND THIS THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Honestly this would solve 70% of the problem and help the economy more than anything they have already claimed would help. If you can add heavenrage boots and helm of holy punishment to the options then you can certainly take other options away.

Why hasn't a mod/GM responded to this point yet? Is it because they know we are right and cant do anything about it or what?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Why hasn't a mod/GM responded to this point yet? Is it because they know we are right and cant do anything about it or what?

Atleast they could say "no" "maybe" or "yes" for us....

If taking the bank note is not possible, just say it, we want answers, regardless of what it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Look they are VERY VERY busy with the forums that's why they cant respond to us right now. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
    edited August 2010
    TAKE OUT THE 10 MILL BANK NOTE AS AN OPTION. IF YOU CAN'T READ OR UNDERSTAND THIS THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Ok, this I agree with 110%. No one who knows anything about the economy would disagree with that. I'm not saying stuff like this shouldn't be done, I'm just saying there are better ways to go about it.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok, this I agree with 110%. No one who knows anything about the economy would disagree with that. I'm not saying stuff like this shouldn't be done, I'm just saying there are better ways to go about it.

You want us all to sit still and quiet like church mice? Fold our hands in our laps and maybe say a little prayer that something will get done but not say anything about it? What kind of delusional world do you live in?

Up until this recent patch I had about 30 forum posts. If you look at my post count now that should tell you something.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    Rerun - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I agree. b:surrender

I try to help Frankie and probably have more options then any of you but it just won't calm down. For nearly a week now it hasn't stopped for even one day. If there isn't someone begging for a vacation the forumposts itself give us headaches. I went through 3 packages of painkillers in the last week alone. And my painbarrier is actually pretty high I have been told. b:surrender

We ask people to calm down and just get more flaming even though as you said it wasn't our choice in the first place. We are just the ones paying for it. b:sad

I feel ur Pain... so Why dont u all make Sticky thread for us to Flame on Dev, or Upper management of PWE and keep us off ur Back... see once in a while after consuming Vodka, i get some bright Idea...
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Double Post
    edited August 2010
    You want us all to sit still and quiet like church mice? Fold our hands in our laps and maybe say a little prayer that something will get done but not say anything about it? What kind of delusional world do you live in?

Up until this recent patch I had about 30 forum posts. If you look at my post count now that should tell you something.

Ok, Susa, I respect you as a player, but have you really read what I said? I said in my first post that I do not think we should be silent. I am usually one of the first people to stand up against something I don't agree with. What I am saying is all this belittling the GMs, who, no offense to any of them, are glorified suggestion boxes to those that actually make the decisions, is counterproductive. What do you think is more likely to get the devs to listen? 10000 "QQ gms suxxors pax phail tw phail" posts, or 100 well written, statistical posts? Treating the middlemen like **** isn't getting us anywhere. So yes, I say speak your mind, and I will back up anything said. As long as it doesn't look like a 5 year old with a temper tantrum wrote it. That is all I am saying. This community is embarrasing this past week.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You are clearly only focusing on the posts that blame GMs for everything, and you have never read the posts that blame GMs and mods for the things that they are most definitely accountable for.

The GMs are the only way we have contact with anybody in China. The fact they can't be honest about why updates are implemented is not necessarily outrageous, because they're kept on a tight leash. But the excuses they came up with for some of these changes were outright ridiculous and downright untrue and if you treat your player base like they're all too ****ing stupid to see what's going on, of course they're going to get angry at you.

"We're fixing TW pay because clearly this is why gold is so very high. But we're also going to be having packs every week following this change, and no we will not take out the tokens of Best Luck that have injected more money in one year then TW can inject in two."

See that? See what I just wrote? That was the GMs crapped up excuse for the TW change because they didn't have the balls to say

"Know what? This is from the devs, we can't change it or not implement as of now, we're sorry and we will look into this."

See that? See what I just wrote? That would have made so many people shut the **** up about this mess. Yes, people still would have complained, and they still would have blamed GMs, but many of us people with reasonable and valid complaints would have just shrugged our shoulders and walked off.

Or how about the blatant lie that they tested the patch with the new UI? They clearly couldn't have tested that patch because otherwise such glaringly obvious mistakes would never have been so overlooked.

The DQ change hasn't been worked on. When was the last time our Community Manager was part of the community and even tried to keep us decently aware of what was happening? MONTHS AGO. That is not being a part of this community, and in my experience if you're not a part of the community you can't damned well manage it. Maybe if we saw a bit more of our local CM and maybe if our local CM bothered to keep us up to date with any of these issues, people wouldn't be so angry about being left in the dark.

Mods have responsibilities here, too. Locking threads that should never have been locked. Some of these locks were fixed, and we appreciate that. People make mistakes. But many of them weren't. Other threads were merged into topics that they should never have been merged into, and it only took three reposts of that thread for a moderator to realise maybe it a thread about, say, people's opinions of Jungle Ruins after running the event shouldn't be merged with a thread asking questions about Jungle Ruins before anybody knew what was happening.

We have a right to be angry with our GMs and Mods and CM. Our CM is not here and you can't manage a community if you aren't a part of it in the first place. Our GMs blatantly lie to our faces and treat us like we're all very stupid sheeple, our Mods have recently been making a shambles of certain threads and very rarely do they come out and admit they were wrong to do something. This isn't just a game, it's a business. And like in all businesses, when things are run as poorly as this is, customers have every right to come here and complain about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frost/ - Dreamweaver14
    Frost/ - Dreamweaver14 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Giving the patch a chance really wouldn't be so hard with some wait for it.....................

patience
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg3YaGyuaTE&feature=related"] Here...... [/URL]

edited August 2010
    Airyll, I never said they were totally unaccountable. My posts are being taken out of the context of which I meant them. As I have said several times, I agree changes need made. I apologise if it seems I am trying to make the gms blameless, but I know from a source I care not to divulge how much control they have. Believe it or not, the majority of them would see packs gone as much as we would. But I digress. The point I am trying to make is the community, and how they are acting. I don't place you in that category, because you actually write coherent, thought out posts, as you just proved. My disdain is towards the random attacks, the childish behavior, and anything else that makes us all look bad as a whole. This past week the general maturity level has drastically declined, and as I said before, if I was a gm, I wouldn't want to help anyone acting like this either.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I kinda said this game exact thing when they banned Keph, one of the most claim, collected, and overall upstanding person people on the forum because he spoke the truth. I mean wth? What he didnt pay for your paychecks enough so he could have gotten the boot anyway? And for something so trivial...this Game and these GM's are going to sh*t.....
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What? He's banned? I didn't know him personally, but I agreed with most everything he posted... and I liked his tiger siggy. Lol.

But seriously, even if 'we' are making a big fuss about the game lately, it obviously isn't helping. Just lay off the GMs. But I guess everyone thinks they all sit in a room together everyday with their heads up their butts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Atreana - Lost City
    Atreana - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    A WORK DAY IN THE LIFE OF A GM
    0900 Arrives in office.
    0905 Make coffee. Joke and bum around the water dispenser. Flirt with the new pretty receptionist.
    0930 Sits down at desk and fiddle around to look like working. Logs in to Facebook and checks crops and animals in Farmville.
    0945 Coffee break.
    1015 Back from coffee break
    1020 Washroom break. Joke and bum around in the washroom.
    1145 Sits down at desk and fiddle around to look like working. Logs in to Facebook and plays Bejeweled to try and get a top score.
    1200 Lunch break.
    1300 Back from lunch break.
    1305 Washroom break. Joke and bum around in the washroom again.
    1430 Sits down at desk and fiddle around to look like working again. Logs in to Facebook and try to win another few million in Zynga poker.
    1445 Coffee break.
    1515 Back from coffee break.
    1520 Washroom break. Joke and bum around in the washroom, freshen up to look good.
    1630 Sits down at desk, packs up and gets ready to knock off.
    1700 PARTY TIME!!!
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I kinda said this game exact thing when they banned Keph, one of the most claim, collected, and overall upstanding person people on the forum because he spoke the truth. I mean wth? What he didnt pay for your paychecks enough so he could have gotten the boot anyway? And for something so trivial...this Game and these GM's are going to sh*t.....

There is always a " Pay-O-Meter"
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

Wait, what? They banned Kephras?

You know that's not even in the realms of acceptable. Kephras only recently started speaking out against what was happening here in a more angry tone and he never once actually laid the blame on GMs for the TW change or DQ nerf, ever. He, like the rest of us, blamed them for their lack of honesty and their poor excuses.

And he's been banned for that? I suppose we're all next then if they're banning guys like Keph. I think I might also have a petition to unban Keph, I enjoyed reading his posts on this forum. Very well thought out.

Unreasonable bans. I never even touched on those in my posts. I've seen enough unreasonable bans on this forum in the past two months to last me a lifetime. As an acting admin on several other forums, I'd have had the lynch mob on my **** so fast for even one unreasonable ban, nevermind the amount GMs can dish out now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Wait, what? They banned Kephras?

You know that's not even in the realms of acceptable. Kephras only recently started speaking out against what was happening here in a more angry tone and he never once actually laid the blame on GMs for the TW change or DQ nerf, ever. He, like the rest of us, blamed them for their lack of honesty and their poor excuses.

And he's been banned for that? I suppose we're all next then if they're banning guys like Keph. I think I might also have a petition to unban Keph, I enjoyed reading his posts on this forum. Very well thought out.

Unreasonable bans. I never even touched on those in my posts. I've seen enough unreasonable bans on this forum in the past two months to last me a lifetime. As an acting admin on several other forums, I'd have had the lynch mob on my **** so fast for even one unreasonable ban, nevermind the amount GMs can dish out now.

He was one of the people i never had to facepalm at his post. And he always helped these forums out (Like when he did the Class Personality thing, priceless)

I can't express enough my dissappointment in how this game is being run, and it a shame because this game is actually very well designed.....
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    With the current trend of sales, packs, and treatment of the community, these forums will go out of control, soon to be shutdown.

...can't wait for that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    He was one of the people i never had to facepalm at his post. And he always helped these forums out (Like when he did the Class Personality thing, priceless)

I can't express enough my dissappointment in how this game is being run, and it a shame because this game is actually very well designed.....

You can bet I'll be PMing mods and/or GMs about Keph's ban because as far as I can see it was completely unwarranted. I seriously don't see why he was banned. Unless maybe the GMs took his recent video OHSOPERSONALLY but they seem to be doing a fine job of censoring the insulting posts people make about them without ever banning them.

The way things are run around here these days is so screwed up it hurts. I'll say it again:

Bring back Spoons. [At this point, my conspiracy theory is that he was fired because he cared. And because he did a damned good job of being a part of this community and keeping people relatively up to date.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    gms/ mods support and backup their corrupt company's decision:

that makes them worthy of the type of hate they get.

If a burger king employee doesnt like the way they are treated because of their company's decisions/sales and complains about it, then he/she should find another job. And yes I have worked in the fast food business in the past.

GM's don't really care... after all they are getting paid. What I don't get is how mods blindly follow the company's example and back them up even though they are players. But maybe the mods just like the god-complex that comes with modhood. If I ever got a request to be a mod i'd say stuff it because this company is going in the wrong direction.

Edit to the person above me, I doubt spoons was fired.. Imo he probably saw how much pwi cared about the community and quit.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You can bet I'll be PMing mods and/or GMs about Keph's ban because as far as I can see it was completely unwarranted. I seriously don't see why he was banned.

He kept posting links to videos that contained 'vulgar' language. It was his anti-pack video that got him the banhammer. It's probably only a day or three, but still... he had been warned. Do I agree with the ban? Of course not, but what can I do. Failure to listen to a GM or Mod will get you banned.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    As will I, what I dont understand is why is he the only one? Is it because they fear he might have influence?

And also on a side note, where do these GMs work, because I want to actually look them in the eye as they lie to my face about the status of this game.