Tao

Comments

• _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ppl, Just Disband Tao And Make Other Guild Some What A Bit Stronger, Who The *** Cares About A Stupid Guild Named Tao, They Where Nothing But Losers Anyway, They Cant Withstand The Pressures, Nuffing But Failnoobs I Tell
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    disbanding and having Paul log on to Edya (have lead given over to Edya by sweet_kill) and boot everyone are two different things b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok i got to page 20 and stopped, but srsly i hate all the old tao leadership besides ese, hosh, and yunahh and as dumb as edya was she was the only person who could lead tao besides ese. Once ese and them left and handed lead to lypi the bomb was armed. i used to be friends with jess, but as far as her and lypi go they are the worse people to lead a guild besides maybe raw. My advice as far as Tao is concerned kick the people steal the money wait till lands gone take that money hand lead to edya and be done with it buy ur gear and be cool like me. THE END...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok i got to page 20 and stopped, but srsly i hate all the old tao leadership besides ese, hosh, and yunahh and as dumb as edya was she was the only person who could lead tao besides ese. Once ese and them left and handed lead to lypi the bomb was armed. i used to be friends with jess, but as far as her and lypi go they are the worse people to lead a guild besides maybe raw. My advice as far as Tao is concerned kick the people steal the money wait till lands gone take that money hand lead to edya and be done with it buy ur gear and be cool like me. THE END...

I would read this post but I saw you have a very low post count.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I would read this post but I saw you have a very low post count.

The sole purpose of this post is to pad my post count so that you will read what I type in the future.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You would need at least 500 posts and a cyber history with him b:surrender the pain..
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I had 1K+ posts on my main before it got in trouble for mischief, and he knows it. As for the second part...If we say F**K YOU to each other a few times, does that count? XD
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I had 1K+ posts on my main before it got in trouble for mischief, and he knows it. As for the second part...If we say F**K YOU to each other a few times, does that count? XD

I'm pretty sure we have said that to each other.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010

It's a good start yea ! b:laugh
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Tao finally died? jeez that took some time! .. well that fail cleric made it faster b:chuckle
    did they get wiped off the map yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    rocky so mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Think we can end this by saying:
    -raw isn't the most pleasant guy on HT

totally agree with you ..

http://i26.tinypic.com/rswqis.jpg

^ says it all b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JFourier - Heavens Tear
    JFourier - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    +1 b:victory
    +1 from a "New Tao"
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you cant really blame one person for the fall of a faction.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Ruli - Heavens Tear
    Ruli - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Seems Rawrat decided oh wait it was forseen by many that Rawrat would do certain things

1st being destroy a fantastic guild in Radiance

2nd destroy Tao

do us all one last favour Rawrat, join Enrage so they can fail too. Better yet uninstall an learn to play tiddlywinkesb:cryb:cryb:cry
    all this Boohooing is rather funny

Tao used to be an awsome guild almost joined myself, At same time i was very tempted too join Rad but oh wait Rawrat was lead back then.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    you cant really blame one person for the fall of a faction.

No, but sometimes guild failures seem to follow a certain person around *cough QB*
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok, my turn.

FIRST OFF,

I think that what Disa did was the right thing to do.

Giving Edya lead, ending Tao. Finally.

Tao had already ended when Edya left in the first place. Now just let it die.

Stop holding onto a corpse.

-Enable Bish Mode-

Rawthorne, listen here.

Ok, Edya made Tao to get AWAY from YOU IDIOT.

You being in Tao like, DOESN'T make it Tao.

And you best watch what you effing say to Nihillae cause she was there wayyyyy before you were.

YOU are a new member.

YOU and your posse shouldn't even of been in Tao.

YOU don't deserve the name that all of us CORE members. (INCLUDING Nihillae) worked so hard for above your head.

Till this damn day I still cannot figure out why the hell they even accepted your application.

So before you open your mouth to one of our core members, S TEE EFF YOU.

=( these words made my heart pop!

so true.

and good to see that edya has lead back even if shes off living life :o. when can i get invite so my char can rot there forever ?!
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    aw nvm ='o
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010

LMAO.. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2010

hahahahahaha b:chuckle
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    +1 from a "New Tao"

Lol nice try i was one of tao's first 80 twers back in may 09. I was in tao a week after it was formed, and left in january the weekend of that week Ese and hoshi left. I know you where in tao some time after I left.... I remember this because afew tws you where really squishy and you dropped pretty easily.
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    So there's an "Old Tao" trying to be a "New Tao?"

That's interesting....
  • KillerFreak - Heavens Tear
    KillerFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol nice try i was one of tao's first 80 twers back in may 09. I was in tao a week after it was formed, and left in january the weekend of that week Ese and hoshi left. I know you where in tao some time after I left.... I remember this because afew tws you where really squishy and you dropped pretty easily.

Mhm u were and u were also my Enrage apoth bish b:chuckle
    Respect is something that can never be given or recieved it must be earnt.
    That's why i campaign for noobs to stand up against me....

.... so i can watch 'em die by my armageddon b:laugh
    Muahahahahaa

That is true respect, at least they got to stand next to me. b:chuckle
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mhm u were and u were also my Enrage apoth bish b:chuckle

I made those ironguards for you one time lol
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    "old Tao" : was sort of ok

"new Tao" : is just fail

"now Tao" : is dead!

end of story, get over it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Old Tao was the best.. A very good faction all around, still a few QQers about TW pay though, but I guess thats nothing new... 3m income every week wasnt good enough for some that did a 5 min TW..

Very fun to be a part of a faction that quickly improves and after a few months can get more or less equal to Enrage.. Good times indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Sinister - Heavens Tear
    Sinister - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Learn it Love it repeat it oftenb:victory

This is your QQ thread . There are many others like it, but this one is yours. your QQ

thread is

your best friend. It is your life. you must master it as you must master your life. Without

you, your QQ

thread is useless. Without your QQ thread, you are useless. you must QQ with more passion

than

others, who are trying to QQ more than you. you must QQ about them before they QQ about

you. You

will. Before the forum Admins you swear this creed: you and your QQ thread are defenders of

the QQ club, you are the masters of all QQ, you are the saviors of the QQ club. So be it,

until there is no QQ, but peace. Amen.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Learn it Love it repeat it oftenb:victory

This is your QQ thread . There are many others like it, but this one is yours. your QQ

thread is

your best friend. It is your life. you must master it as you must master your life. Without

you, your QQ

thread is useless. Without your QQ thread, you are useless. you must QQ with more passion

than

others, who are trying to QQ more than you. you must QQ about them before they QQ about

you. You

will. Before the forum Admins you swear this creed: you and your QQ thread are defenders of

the QQ club, you are the masters of all QQ, you are the saviors of the QQ club. So be it,

until there is no QQ, but peace. Amen.

LMAO

/10char
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Old Tao was the best.. A very good faction all around, still a few QQers about TW pay though, but I guess thats nothing new... 3m income every week wasnt good enough for some that did a 5 min TW..

Very fun to be a part of a faction that quickly improves and after a few months can get more or less equal to Enrage.. Good times indeed.

i believe Tao acquired alot of Enrage TWers during the few months when they were weak. that is what made them strong. wasnt the ppl in it but the mass people who knew how to tw from Enrage that went over.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Neko_Natsume - Heavens Tear
    Neko_Natsume - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    inb4 30pages b:shutup

Edit: maybe not! D:

i c wut u did thar broizzle o-o b:flowerb: