Tao

Comments

• Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So who's gonna be the 1 to make this thread hit 40 pages...cmon peepz DO ETTTTTTTTTT!!!

Edit. Oops I was the 1 who managed to hit the 40 page threshold GG me :)

congrats! you won .... nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nuuuuu, let's get a puppy! I hate kitty's

You are a terrible person. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That sucks, Gold contest reached so easy almost same number of post
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What was your IGN on HT?

i was a nonfactor lol. though i do know anneliesse and annalaura, talked to carnivorix a bit.
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol 15k views for a thread on this dumb topic. pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    some of us dont think the topic is dumb, ijs
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i think StickyGreen is dumb ! b:cute
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    stickies WCs always made me laugh, hes dumb, but in a good way
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The bottom line of all this is; the failure on yours and your wife's part to lead/maintain what Edya and others built. 2. Scarletlady was empowered to be the defacto guild leader for months due to the inaction on your part and how many ppl were infuriated w/ her (hell numerous officers refused to allow her to come back into Tao last week)? Tao became the joke on these forums w/ the infamous order by her telling Tsungfai to clerics in tw.

Now let the flaming begin.....

Well, since you asked for it. I will step in right here and defend myself AND Paul AND Jes.

For one, you and your whiney **** wife were the ones who made Tao a miserable place to be. Every damn day it was QQ this, QQ my squad, QQ your rules, QQ what you said. Holy fckn ****, how much QQing can one person do?

I know why you and your wifey don't like me and thats fine, but did your wifey ever tell you she QQd so much about not being one your TW squad one day that she was removed from the roster? Then BEGGED to get back on it so you wouldn't yell at her? Oh god, I laughed my **** off at that one.

For 2... I NEVER ran Tao. I NEVER made the choices for Tao. I did a lot of TW work for Tao, and it took a lot of trying and failing, and anyone in my shoes would have been hated, but I did it anyway. Maybe you had forgotten how many of our members took all our TW secrets to Enrage with them. Maybe you had forgotten how many members stepped up to take my job? LOL!

Paul wanted to step down, and yes, I begged him not to. For a few reasons, 1, I wanted Tao to maintain that we had some strong leadership. 2, another leadership change may have been the instant downfall of Tao. 3, no one else was cut out for the job.. myself included, and I do believe I said that to him almost word for word.

I never wanted to run Tao, and never would have, simply put because there were too many QQing children like you in it.
    THOSE PEOPLE were the downfall of Tao, not Paul, not Jes, not Edya leaving. But the people who wanted EVERYTHING their way.

I have talked to people in the faction the whole time I was gone, here and there. Jes did make mistakes, but so did everyone. It's a humans right to **** up. I'm sad that Tao is dead, but with *******s like you defending it no wonder it has a bad name.

(This may be an old thread, but GUESS WHOS BACK)
    b:thanks

*Oh, and I'm looking for a TW faction, level 99 cleric, been doing TWs since level 19, just wanna fight, dont care who*

Tao, I will always love the memories I have with you, even the fights. It was a great run, and probably my favorite faction I have ever been in. I do hope you get to rest in some peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Scar I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this. The fall of Tao was the lack of ldrshp. The only officer that ever listened to people, their complaints or advice were lor biscuit and Bella. Unfortunely they weren't listened to anymore then us but the people of higher rank. The lack of Paul or disa or you or who ever else had a position, which ended up being alot, ability to listen. Many times suggestions were ignored and concerns were thrown to the side with little or no response. That's the reason Tao failed. Not the members. If you guys had such and issue with raw leading wars then you should never have asked him to do so. That was on the officers being to dam lazy to do their dam job. Granted raw can be a bit, emotional?,but him yelling at you lazy **** people was the only way any thing got done. Like you said, no ones perfect and raw will tell you he isn't but I notcie that you never take blame, instead try to play innocent and act like you had nothing to do with the problems the faction faced. People wondered why me biscuit and so many others left Tao when we did, cause of people like you, that talk alot but have no action
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    still rattling on about this ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    *edit out*
    It's not worth it to fight with you if you think I was still in the faction when those things happened, you must not have noticed the leadership when I was there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Scar I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this. The fall of Tao was the lack of ldrshp. The only officer that ever listened to people, their complaints or advice were lor biscuit and Bella. Unfortunely they weren't listened to anymore then us but the people of higher rank. The lack of Paul or disa or you or who ever else had a position, which ended up being alot, ability to listen. Many times suggestions were ignored and concerns were thrown to the side with little or no response. That's the reason Tao failed. Not the members. If you guys had such and issue with raw leading wars then you should never have asked him to do so. That was on the officers being to dam lazy to do their dam job. Granted raw can be a bit, emotional?,but him yelling at you lazy **** people was the only way any thing got done. Like you said, no ones perfect and raw will tell you he isn't but I notcie that you never take blame, instead try to play innocent and act like you had nothing to do with the problems the faction faced. People wondered why me biscuit and so many others left Tao when we did, cause of people like you, that talk alot but have no action

So i don't exist, thanks for your insight ducking.

/caring
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well, since you asked for it. I will step in right here and defend myself AND Paul AND Jes.

For one, you and your whiney **** wife were the ones who made Tao a miserable place to be. Every damn day it was QQ this, QQ my squad, QQ your rules, QQ what you said. Holy fckn ****, how much QQing can one person do?

I know why you and your wifey don't like me and thats fine, but did your wifey ever tell you she QQd so much about not being one your TW squad one day that she was removed from the roster? Then BEGGED to get back on it so you wouldn't yell at her? Oh god, I laughed my **** off at that one.

For 2... I NEVER ran Tao. I NEVER made the choices for Tao. I did a lot of TW work for Tao, and it took a lot of trying and failing, and anyone in my shoes would have been hated, but I did it anyway. Maybe you had forgotten how many of our members took all our TW secrets to Enrage with them. Maybe you had forgotten how many members stepped up to take my job? LOL!

Paul wanted to step down, and yes, I begged him not to. For a few reasons, 1, I wanted Tao to maintain that we had some strong leadership. 2, another leadership change may have been the instant downfall of Tao. 3, no one else was cut out for the job.. myself included, and I do believe I said that to him almost word for word.

I never wanted to run Tao, and never would have, simply put because there were too many QQing children like you in it.
    THOSE PEOPLE were the downfall of Tao, not Paul, not Jes, not Edya leaving. But the people who wanted EVERYTHING their way.

I have talked to people in the faction the whole time I was gone, here and there. Jes did make mistakes, but so did everyone. It's a humans right to **** up. I'm sad that Tao is dead, but with *******s like you defending it no wonder it has a bad name.

(This may be an old thread, but GUESS WHOS BACK)
    b:thanks

*Oh, and I'm looking for a TW faction, level 99 cleric, been doing TWs since level 19, just wanna fight, dont care who*

Tao, I will always love the memories I have with you, even the fights. It was a great run, and probably my favorite faction I have ever been in. I do hope you get to rest in some peace.

F***ing HILARIOUS! Tao TW secrets, that sh*t is funny on SO many levels.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Absolute facepalm

1. Let Tao ****** die already seriously..
    2. Scarlett lol...sgt already said it
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    geez this thread has become more epic than Tao ever was or could have been...GG

btw
    th_P1010058.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2010
    Enrage always has a different memory of things, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Enrage always has a different memory of things, lol.

It's usually referred to as "reality"

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have no idea what these "Tao TW secrets" are. As I recall we acquired some members from Tao, but they didn't share any "secrets" with us. Unless you just call raw firepower "secrets" I don't see how Enrage gained any knowledge or strategy from you. I mean, even your best known "strategy" the turtling method wasn't your original tactic...you just immortalized it cuz you had to use it the most! b:pleased
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    fliiik you are absolutly right i apologise for forgetting you and the help you gave to the people.As for secrets,what secrets do people have in tw? its not like your doing gorrila warfare and tactical insertions.Your running head first in a wave of people trying to kill you.I dont think any faction has tw secrets cause everything they do im sure was dont at some point by some one else.As for enrage,they beat tao cause they are the best.Not cause some one was a doublt agent.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2010
    Our TW commander, faction leader, and all of the tricks/tools/etc, we used left for Enrage.

I think you are all fooling yourselves. Now that Enrage is a powerhouse they may just run headfirst into people, but before you gained Ese and all the squad setups etc we used, you were losing. As well as when we gained your ex members we worked closely with them learning your squad setups to counter act them. If you guys think a fairly matched TW is just "running head first into the other team" I wish you the best of luck when Radiance gets back on their feet from the merger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You are the one fooling yourself. We had the same TW squad setup since Torm and co. joined us. By the time Hoshi and Ese came, they adapted to OUR squad setup. What they contributed was their PvP skills, their expertise in leading and handling their squad, etc. That comes with the players' abilities, not the guild. What you are saying is equivalent of saying TE stole your +12 weapon when Tsungfai joined them. What Enrage gained from you is members, not secrets.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Enrage didnt steal Tao's TW secrets - send in Tsung to kill clerics, thats urs and will forever remain yours... tho maybe drakon is using it for their "almost win" tw b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Our TW commander, faction leader, and all of the tricks/tools/etc, we used left for Enrage.

I think you are all fooling yourselves. Now that Enrage is a powerhouse they may just run headfirst into people, but before you gained Ese and all the squad setups etc we used, you were losing. As well as when we gained your ex members we worked closely with them learning your squad setups to counter act them. If you guys think a fairly matched TW is just "running head first into the other team" I wish you the best of luck when Radiance gets back on their feet from the merger.

I recall us putting up a 3hr defense before ANYONE left Tao and then beating Tao the following week.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This **** still being talked about? O_O WTF.

Guys, Tao-Enrage rivalary was in 2009-Early 2010 [if that].

We gon hit 2011, something new please. -_-

but btw have Sgt one-shotted anybody yet? O_O
    edited August 2010
    This **** still being talked about? O_O WTF.

Guys, Tao-Enrage rivalary was in 2009-Early 2010 [if that].

We gon hit 2011, something new please. -_-

but btw have Sgt one-shotted anybody yet? O_O

Just your mom.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1 day Edya will log on...
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just your mom.

funny thing was, as soon as i posted that post i knew that was exactly your answer.

b:surrender
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    he loves you mom
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1 day Edya will log on...

And with 1 WC, all the ex-Tao will leave Enrage and Rad and all the other places to rejoin under her reign in New Tao.b:laugh

and those who have quit will hear about this, and therefore, they will play again.

/dream
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-