Tao

Comments

• Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i believe Tao acquired alot of Enrage TWers during the few months when they were weak. that is what made them strong. wasnt the ppl in it but the mass people who knew how to tw from Enrage that went over.

lol wtf?

No, no, no. When Tao first lost to Enrage alot of times in the beginning, it was some Tao who moved to Enrage, Healmeplz and others come to mind. We only acquired I say, 3-4 people since we started winning and that's about it? DarkLizzy, Serenity, the wizard who lost his staff and some other person. It wasn't "mass" when it came to game changing..Tao just adjust and beat you guys.. -_-
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Enrage is so pro, it can shift its players en masse to its enemy and beat itself!

b:surrender

miss ur presence in PW cotto :o
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i believe Tao acquired alot of Enrage TWers during the few months when they were weak. that is what made them strong. wasnt the ppl in it but the mass people who knew how to tw from Enrage that went over.

i just peed my pants a little b:thanks

and what cotto said^
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010

and what cotto said^

that.

Tao gained no more than 10 players from enrage before they started winning vs enrage... from memory it was probably close to 7-8 but names escape me at the moment

wildriver? disarmoniaX? besides those 2 names to add to cotto's list, noone comes to mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    One could say Enrage only got to the strongest faction again because they got strong TWers from Salad and then Tao did those get erased from ur memory Nubis? Tao got strong because of themselves and like every other faction grabbed ppl from other factions but it wasnt from Enrage and to say otherwise is well dumb
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If you think Enrage only got strong from other factions' members, then maybe those factions should think about how to keep their strong players and how to make their factions appealing to high-end players.

I don't think anyone needs to argue about who got who's members to become strong. I feel safe in saying more than 50% of Enrage has been in another major TW guild at one time in their life. They bring the title of "strong faction" with them and it just so happens that they felt the need to leave whatever faction they were in and chose to stay in Enrage. PEOPLE GET SICK OF FACTIONS AND LEAVE. IT HAPPENS. One of the contributors to Enrage's success is its ability to cater to the play styles of high end PKers with its lack of hardline rules. We do not play the hypocrisy game, preaching about honor and knighthood or ****. What you see is what you get; we make it known that we play however we want to and if you can do something about it, go ahead and try. So instead of whining about QQ you were only strong because _____ joined _____, try to figure why you lost or gained certain members and learn from that.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    If you think Enrage only got strong from other factions' members, then maybe those factions should think about how to keep their strong players and how to make their factions appealing to high-end players.

I don't think anyone needs to argue about who got who's members to become strong. I feel safe in saying more than 50% of Enrage has been in another major TW guild at one time in their life. They bring the title of "strong faction" with them and it just so happens that they felt the need to leave whatever faction they were in and chose to stay in Enrage. PEOPLE GET SICK OF FACTIONS AND LEAVE. IT HAPPENS. One of the contributors to Enrage's success is its ability to cater to the play styles of high end PKers with its lack of hardline rules. We do not play the hypocrisy game, preaching about honor and knighthood or ****. What you see is what you get; we make it known that we play however we want to and if you can do something about it, go ahead and try. So instead of whining about QQ you were only strong because _____ joined _____, try to figure why you lost or gained certain members and learn from that.

LOL. im trying to figure out why you posted all that? cause from what i read they were saying only Tao got strong cause of Enrage members. Read more. And nobody was really whining at all - lol. Just stating facts. but i guess being a fan boy of your own guild makes you feel a way. :)
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    LOL. im trying to figure out why you posted all that? cause from what i read they were saying only Tao got strong cause of Enrage members. Read more. And nobody was really whining at all - lol. Just stating facts. but i guess being a fan boy of your own guild makes you feel a way. :)

Oh?
    hiddenalt wrote: »
    One could say Enrage only got to the strongest faction again because they got strong TWers from Salad and then Tao

^ What did I read wrong?

And my post was aimed at both sides of the argument, including Nubis. The world doesn't revolve around you.
  • innocentdemon5
    innocentdemon5 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol Wtf?

No, No, No. When Tao First Lost To Enrage Alot Of Times In The Beginning, It Was Some Tao Who Moved To Enrage, Healmeplz And Others Come To Mind. We Only Acquired I Say, 3-4 People Since We Started Winning And That's About It? Darklizzy, Serenity, The Wizard Who Lost His Staff And Some Other Person. It Wasn't "mass" When It Came To Game Changing..tao Just Adjust And Beat You Guys.. -_-

what A Load Of Useless ****, The Only Reason Tao Was Winning Was Because Of The Tw Ganks. Dont Just Say Sh`t Cus You Think You Know Better. Have Some Facts, You Stupid Dork, And Enrage Was Already Winning Before Hoshi And Ese Came Over. You Are A Complete Dichead
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    looks like evil_angel got banned, totally something he'd post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    wonder who that is ^

lulz

if i remember correctly...correct me if i'm wrong though...but with proof they didn't, Tao beat enrage in a 1v1 at least once b:bye

aww someone beat me to guessing it was eviltard =(
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    EvilAngel, you forgot to "Edit your Avatar"

And yes, Tao beat Enrage 1v1 several times.
    edited August 2010
    pretty sure that just a new account he made to be able to post after being banned yet again for saying somethign stupid b:surrender
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Actually he didn't get banned for saying something stupid.
    But I'll let him tell you why he did if he so chooses.
    edited August 2010
    ok saying/doing something stupid b:chuckle

and yes please tell evil =D
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Only Enrage can get banned for...being bored.
  • innocentdemon5
    edited August 2010
    ok saying/doing something stupid b:chuckle

and yes please tell evil =D

i got banned for ummm pressing spacebar holding down W and moving my mouse from left to right,yea thats right gms you rock, arseholes
  • innocentdemon5
    edited August 2010
    looks like evil_angel got banned, totally something he'd post

no i didnt get banned for what i have said, they just chat ban me when i say stuff these days, they cant afford not to have me in game(I thought)
  • innocentdemon5
    edited August 2010
    EvilAngel, you forgot to "Edit your Avatar"

And yes, Tao beat Enrage 1v1 several times.
    yes they did but wasnt a total wipe out. but thats not what i was saying. people are saying enrage got stronger after hoshi and ese left. Thats wrong, we had already beat Tao a few times before hand. which was causing great heart ach for tao at the time. because tao's objective was to wipe enrage off the map. which didnt work. we just got stronger while tao got weaker
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Tao did beat Enrage 1 vs 1 on several occasions until Enrage stopped showing for 3 hour wars that we would eventually win and focus on other TWs if they had that. For 2-3 months Tao was better then Enrage in TW 1 vs 1, never got many from Enrage.. WildRiver was never in Tao.. I can only think of the same as Cotto + LegendaryBis, he was lvl 87 or so when he joined...

Soon after Edya vanished, some ppl left Tao and Enrage beat Tao again after no showing for a long time.. It was the large influct of Caesar people Enrage got like Ivraie, fimmelpotze etc etc. .. Most of the people that left Tao around that time or before either quit or went to Enrage..

So its fail to say Tao always won on ganks, as a Enrage member that TWed at that time should remember it was 1 vs 1 on several occasions.. Tao lost in 40 min vs Enrage on the first TW.. every weekend it improved untill we hold out for 3 hours.. Was many great battles at that time.. Sadly after Tao never got much of TWs we got in newer less experienced TW members, more of the old people start leaving or quit game. After a while we lost our main 80 and got replaced by people from standby that didnt know what to do... Had squad leaders that never talked or was afraid too say something, ppl stopped caring about others and more of themselfes.. Sadly it fell fast but maybe it was how it should be.. Tao vs Enrage summer of 2009 was a good time and NOBODY in Enrage or Tao should say otherwise.. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • innocentdemon5
    edited August 2010
    no i didnt get banned for what i have said, they just chat ban me when i say stuff these days, they cant afford not to have me in game(I thought)
    Tao did beat Enrage 1 vs 1 on several occasions until Enrage stopped showing for 3 hour wars that we would eventually win and focus on other TWs if they had that. For 2-3 months Tao was better then Enrage in TW 1 vs 1, never got many from Enrage.. WildRiver was never in Tao.. I can only think of the same as Cotto + LegendaryBis, he was lvl 87 or so when he joined...

Soon after Edya vanished, some ppl left Tao and Enrage beat Tao again after no showing for a long time.. It was the large influct of Caesar people Enrage got like Ivraie, fimmelpotze etc etc. .. Most of the people that left Tao around that time or before either quit or went to Enrage..

So its fail to say Tao always won on ganks, as a Enrage member that TWed at that time should remember it was 1 vs 1 on several occasions.. Tao lost in 40 min vs Enrage on the first TW.. every weekend it improved untill we hold out for 3 hours.. Was many great battles at that time.. Sadly after Tao never got much of TWs we got in newer less experienced TW members, more of the old people start leaving or quit game. After a while we lost our main 80 and got replaced by people from standby that didnt know what to do... Had squad leaders that never talked or was afraid too say something, ppl stopped caring about others and more of themselfes.. Sadly it fell fast but maybe it was how it should be.. Tao vs Enrage summer of 2009 was a good time and NOBODY in Enrage or Tao should say otherwise.. b:thanks

WE NOSHOWED ONLY WHEN IT WAS A GANK, DORK. AND WHERE IN MY POSTS HAVE I SAID A L W A Y S WON ON GANKS, GET UR FACTS RIGHT.every weekend it improved untill we hold out for 3 hoursYOU MEAN TURTLED FOR 3 HOURS.BUT YOU DONT SEE THE POINT. YOU FAILED AS A FACTION TO WIPE ENRAGE OFF THE MAP. AND WE DIDNT TAKE TAO MEMBERS TO START COMING BACK AT YAS.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    every weekend it improved untill we hold out for 3 hours

There is a normal size text in all this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • innocentdemon5
    edited August 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    there Is A Normal Size Text In All This.

i Didnt Write That, Thats Why
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i Didnt Write That, Thats Why

I think someone is having a mantrum atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    WE NOSHOWED ONLY WHEN IT WAS A GANK, DORK. AND WHERE IN MY POSTS HAVE I SAID A L W A Y S WON ON GANKS, GET UR FACTS RIGHT. every weekend it improved untill we hold out for 3 hoursYOU MEAN TURTLED FOR 3 HOURS.BUT YOU DONT SEE THE POINT. YOU FAILED AS A FACTION TO WIPE ENRAGE OFF THE MAP. AND WE DIDNT TAKE TAO MEMBERS TO START COMING BACK AT YAS.

It's sad to see you talking as if you have a clue Evil...

first defense by Tao against Enrage was not a turtle on Silk Ridge, nor was the second there. The only turtle before Tao started beating Enrage straightforward was at Lost City. You weren't in Enrage or Tao at this point anyhow. And the exact opposite happened to allow Enrage to start beating Tao again down on the bottom right half of the map.

Enrage no-showed 2 1v1 battles vs Tao with the claim "not worth our charm cost"

And didn't take *many* Tao members to start coming back at "Yas" would be accurate, though when Enrage started beating Tao again on non-ganks was after Enrage gained quite a few Tao members in January.

Talk all you want, the size and caps won't make people listen, when you start stating facts instead of false information, people might...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Hippopotamus - Heavens Tear
    Hippopotamus - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    just let it go ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can open EpicClass to take all of your Taoists

b:chuckle

I see how the game can get mixed up..O^&O - kids cry, husband depressed, wife yell, girlfriend left - OOOOOb:shutup

Soon ppl will start to carry suicide bomb to *** headquarters , cause' he getting so depressed and insane b:surrender

Just talk a walk down the beautiful Lost River, so beautiful b:dirty
  • innocentdemon5
    edited August 2010
    It's sad to see you talking as if you have a clue Evil...

first defense by Tao against Enrage was not a turtle on Silk Ridge, nor was the second there. The only turtle before Tao started beating Enrage straightforward was at Lost City. You weren't in Enrage or Tao at this point anyhow. And the exact opposite happened to allow Enrage to start beating Tao again down on the bottom right half of the map.

Enrage no-showed 2 1v1 battles vs Tao with the claim "not worth our charm cost"

And didn't take *many* Tao members to start coming back at "Yas" would be accurate, though when Enrage started beating Tao again on non-ganks was after Enrage gained quite a few Tao members in January.

Talk all you want, the size and caps won't make people listen, when you start stating facts instead of false information, people might...

shows you how much you really know i was in Tao before you guys started really beating enrage. Edya told me what her plans were. we talked for 2 hours on vent. i left the day after cus you guys fcken suck. i then went to enrage, dork. i do know what happened. and actually a few ppl did show up.hence i was one of them. to the noshows we were not surpose to show up too. and we have never had a need to gank in tw. we dont ask other factions to come aid us in a gank vs anyone.the rad vs enrage vs tao. 2 x 3hr battles both won by enrage. dont bring your fail **** leadership skills in here k thx.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Tao beat Enrage alot more than once in 1v1..

-_- how people forget.

Lol, Enrage even lost 1v1 when they had cata advantages at times. Come on man.

i remember Lost City TW Enrage basically gave up at the end when they had the advantage too. I remember their barbs just lying dead in middle of the roads.
  • innocentdemon5
    edited August 2010
    Tao beat Enrage alot more than once in 1v1..

-_- how people forget.

Lol, Enrage even lost 1v1 when they had cata advantages at times. Come on man.

i remember Lost City TW Enrage basically gave up at the end when they had the advantage too. I remember their barbs just lying dead in middle of the roads.

i remember tao falling apart, i remember tao losing to enrage under 11mins, i remember tao getting squad wiped in one hit in many occasions. and i also remember tao vs enrage vs rad with cata advantage too. E N R A G E is unstopable. TAO has been stoped. they can no longer handle being defeated, tao broke down.... and now there looking for excuses. TRY BLAMING YOUR SELF FOR BEING USELESS MOFOS. YOU CANNOT BLAME OTHER PPL FOR YOUR FAILURES, WELL APART FROM LYPI, AND QQBISH.
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I agree with u 100% every major TW faction has a ton of ppl from other TW factions i was just pointing out to Nubis that Enrage is no different b:cute Evil the caps lock button is right above the left shift key u should give it a try