Assassins again. GM answer pls.

12346»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Where's all the Hamster pics? The thread title calls for Hamster pics! I demand hamster pics!! b:angry

Already has been requested. Insufficient noob power.
    :o
    this looks like a great thread to hamsterize.. Hamsta, Islamey, over to you! b:victory
    Hamster too tired.
    :<

Escorian gave a good try though.
    x.x'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    too bad reroling a bm would eventually lead to joining the "QQ cuz i cant reach my enemy" group lol. and Bms in TW is kinda sad, all they do is at most stun, HF and maybe braamble rage. But to get in range, they need to use their aerogear, movement buff and most of the time, they would die.

and the worst part? sins can still stealth away if they pick the wrong fight. bm is not really better than wizards(like the OP), considering OP has better chance of killing the sin than a BM (OP 1 shot crit gush anyone?)

and that is why I said stun :P

6 seconds with 4.0 aps, that is 24 attacks in those 6 seconds (w/o demon spark). So 24 attacks of 300-500 each....and a sin with 4:1 build (or even 3:1:1 build), it makes for a dead sin ^.^
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you are assuming that the sin is dumb enough to not anticipate a bm's stun. Its like fighting a wizard expecting him not to seal or a cleric expecting the cleric not to cast sleep.

=.=

He has maze steps btw which prevents stun.

occult ice would work better and even then, it depends on the skill levels of both the bm and sin.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lylfo: How many sins have you meet in PK that are smart enough to realize once their sleep/stun wears off they need to run if fighting a BM?
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    haha never seen a sin vs bm in pk myself
  • ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did i say something wrong? I certainly did not know that most archers go AA or HA now b:chuckle

you still didnt get it...sins higher pdef then robe classes? think about it again...

mages 120 or 150 % phys def from lvl 11 stone barrier,EPs 60 % phys def buff and plume shell,venos = fox form....
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *sighs*

Roll a BM. Use 3 str, 2 dex build. Hit lvl 100. Go Demon. Get 4.0 aps base. Use restate note to get minimum str for axes and minimum dex for fist. Take all leftover points and put in vit.

Now, even if a sin crits. . . they can't win. The moment their short **** stuns wear off, you roar (Stun for 6 loooong seconds), switch to fist, demon spark, and win.

Ta-da new classes aren't OP.....except for the one sin that has warsoul <.<

You have no idea what you're talking about since otherwise you'd know that a sin can just go up to the BM while stealthed, pop out of it and then sleep the BM -> Triple spark -> stun the BM -> Attack with 5.0 using daggers (which will allow a pure dex sin more damage than a BM with fists could do), thus bypassing the charm and killing off the BM. Oh and if the BM does survive, maze steps prevents stun, deaden nerves changes their death to being just another charm tick, and force stealth allows them to GTFO before the BM can retaliate.

Also, A well sharded arcane user will have greater defenses than a well sharded LA user as it's been proven to death that LA is, statistically speaking, the absolute worst armor endgame.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    you still didnt get it...sins higher pdef then robe classes? think about it again...

mages 120 or 150 % phys def from lvl 11 stone barrier,EPs 60 % phys def buff and plume shell,venos = fox form....

I said naturally right? As in without garnet shards, without the shards mages wont get a decent def with just their stone barrier.

And most of what you brought up still doesnt beat deadened nerves, the 1 dmg buff thingy, stun/sleep immunity, combined with so many debuffs(stun,seal,sleep,paralyze) with chi moves to use those debuffs.