Assassins again. GM answer pls.

Comments

• BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oh nice idea i might try to throw a dot on them and see if they can stealth haha i never thought that way.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Esuna if you cannot contribute to the topic, please do not post. I don't see the need for you to post that.

It is a separate issue if OP is an oracle baby, even though I am pretty sure he/she is not.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Air to ground damage reduction only occurs when attacker is in the air and attackee on the ground. Jumping on your mount won't do anything, if they tele stun, they will do full damage.

At 99 I'd think you'd know that.

Also, a DoT thrown on a sin will still be able to stealth, I ttried this last week. it doesn't continue to do damage. Also note that (I think) sage Shadow Escape purifies
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We all need to stop talking about how OP the Sins are. That's just the way they are. What we need to talk about is the real issue at hand. Mainly, KILLER BEES!
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    a wizard saying that it's not ok killing someone before he hits u lol ... wizards can 1shot everyone @ endgame .... which means they can't hit u back either ... think before post lol
    ... so to answer your question form the beginning of the thread:

ever heared of the genie skills absolute domain and expel?

i will discribe them for u and their benefits in pvping against an assassin as a wizard

absolute domain: Grants u immunity to every kind of damage and negative status effect for a few seconds.
    This should be enough time to break the sins stun-seal-lock seal him so he can't go stealth and pew pew down, problem solved.

since abs domain has a high cool down there is a even better skill for wizrads to use!

EXPEL!!!!!
    This skill can be used on you or your target!
    Expel makes the target immune to physical damage and seals it for 9 seconds!(10 secs with a 50dex genie) this is more than enough time for a wizard to kill the sin without having him going to stealth! If u fail to kill him in time u can still sleep and seal him with your wiz skills ijs.
    Expel has a 1 sec cool down! and requires 125 energy to use.
    I don't think that there are many wizards on Lost City without Expel on the genie. ... even a lot of archers and clerics use that spell too(ofc sins have it too).

Now some interesting observations:

90% of the QQing about OP Sins comes from people that play on a PVE-Server!(90% of them are mages, which are know as the OPest PVP class @ endgame, because they can get as much physical defense as a heavy armor user and even more while 1shoting everyone, even 30k+ hp chars lol)
    People from PVP-Servers learned to handle with the sins, by using detection pots and/or genie skills like above. They realized that sins are the squishiest class in PWI. And yes they are a ninja class ... Assassins are meant to ninja ...

QQing about Deaden Nerves skill ... usually a 9x sin has about 5k hp with decent gears ... after their hp goes down DN regenerates 20% which equals 1k hp ...
    a wizard sure can hit a assassin for 5k while it is sleeped by his skill or sealed, and still has enough time to start channeling the 2. skill which sure deals 1k dmg.
    Yes as soon as u have started to channel a spell and the assassin is entering stealth he gets hit by it .... which means u can always 2-3 shot(depends on 1. hit 5k+ or lower ...) a assassin, while he needs about 20 hits to kill the 10k+ physical defense wizard.

Come on suckas go learn to play your chars and maybe start reading the effects of genie skills, would be even better to make some thoughts about how and when to use them against which class(can't be that this only seems to be made on a pvp server lol u guys sure got tws too ...). U can even search the forums about such stuff there are more than enough posts ...

thx for reading "how to stop being fail in pvp: lesson 1"
    lesson 2 would be about skills and their timings ... but that's too much to type for my taste lol u should be able to figure out when to use or not use which skill, with a little practice

kthxbai

You didn't get anything what I was trying to tell here. I have no problem with assassins attacks. I have problem, with hitting him. Because he cowardly go stealth, immediately after all stuns, seal, etc is gone and I'm still alive. That is what pissed me off. If I survive his attack he immediately disappear so I have no chance to revenge. Of course when he kill me, everything is ok right? But if I have no chance hit back is it right again? I don't think so. This game is far away from balance. And it became much worse with tideborns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1st thing, expel is now nerfed(in case you didnt know, do your research) and 99% of the time, it cant be casted on your opponent, only yourself.

2nd if absolute domain prevents 1 shot, you knwo what? sins can use it too, come out of stealth, press on abs domain and watch the wizard die.

3rd between sins and archer, who is squishier? and there are sins with 10k hp in dreamweaver, if that is squishy, then i dont really know what is not.

4th if the wizard use detection pot, its an advantage to the sin because he can use those invincibility pots, or mag def pot or shield pots

it is kinda unfair that we need all these things just to counter a class.

omg another QQer ...

1st thing, expel is now nerfed(in case you didnt know, do your research) and 99% of the time, it cant be casted on your opponent, only yourself.
    so what lol then use it on yourself and let him go to stealth again ... till his stealth cooled down u an use it again, btw i still am able to cast on someone else ... maybe u should manage your pvp-settings

2nd if absolute domain prevents 1 shot, you know what? sins can use it too, come out of stealth, press on abs domain and watch the wizard die.
    the sin that uses occult ice or tangling mire mostly cant use domain anymore ... QQ more ...+ u still can use domain and seal him ijs most people wont use domain when they see u casting seal lol

3rd between sins and archer, who is squishier? and there are sins with 10k hp in dreamweaver, if that is squishy, then i dont really know what is not.
    Lost City has Archers and wizards with 12k+ hp = way less squishy specially cause they even are ranged ... guess u forgot that all classes can get uber gears by cash shoping ...

4th if the wizard use detection pot, its an advantage to the sin because he can use those invincibility pots, or mag def pot or shield pots
    lol u can use a low lvl aoe skill on a neaby target aswell ... and u dont have to use detection pots if u are going to use things like expel or domain! That aregument is like someone saying in tw that he can't use dmg reduce pots because he has to use chi pots LOL simply stupid => no argument

oh and archers, sins, bms and so on don't have to use any genie skill pot or anything else if a wizard drops form high elevasion and starts ninjaing them?
    that's uber stuid argument #2

i dont know what your problem is ...
    90% of the QQing about OP Sins comes from people that play on a PVE-Server!
    lol guess what ... you seem to be a AA-user form a PvE server ... explains everything lol

ijs it is normal that classes have advantages towards other classes, but they have disadvantages too ...
    sin = effective agains AA and LA
    Wiz = effective against everyone ... ijs there is a SS of Ehee hitting an other wizard 24k lol
    Barb = effective against every class, ijs u cant kill a decent barb if the player knows his skills, unless u gank him or u are a super power gear wizard ...
    BM = effective against AA and LA and Heavy when he is fist build, so pretty much effective against everyone!
    Cleric = effective against heavy and LA, can hit arcanes pretty hard too
    Veno = effective against every class, specially if he has a nix and knows hot to play
    Psy = effective against heavy and LA

so whos OP? No class is excet for wizards, that can aoe-1shot everyone from a high distance and kan kite away uber fast with distance shrink!

I think the char system is pretty balanced @ endgame, and if u have comparable gears it comes down to the things above and the pvp skill of the player!
  • Daggster - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    You didn't get anything what I was trying to tell here. I have no problem with assassins attacks. I have problem, with hitting him. Because he cowardly go stealth, immediately after all stuns, seal, etc is gone and I'm still alive. That is what pissed me off. If I survive his attack he immediately disappear so I have no chance to revenge. Of course when he kill me, everything is ok right? But if I have no chance hit back is it right again? I don't think so. This game is far away from balance. And it became much worse with tideborns.

lol .. he cant go in stealth while he is sealed ... and u can seal him for long enough to kill him(as wizard u can seal for 5 secs and sleep him for 4 sec = 9 seconds oO cant u do 2-3hits in that time? lol) ... i already said that in the text above how u can do it!
    If u are too fail to use your skills ... u should rly take my advice of rerolling as a barb or simply quit.

now again when he pops up use domain on u or expel in the sin.
    If u used expel simply kill
    if u used domain seal him use 2 of your weaker spells use sleep skill and then finish him of with max of another 2 hits .. if he goes into stealth while u cast u still cast on him and hit him!

if this thread continues like that it should be renamed to "QQ tell me how to play my char QQ"

just because there is a effective class against AA-Users now start QQing like crazy cause u can't handle to not be imba anymore?
    LOL i haven't read so much QQ about wizards(which obviously are the OP class in this game) on froums ... maybe all QQers are playing robes lol omg wtf they implied a class that can kill me wtf this sucks there is no balance anymore lolololol

well if they are so OP go play one and find out that u fail even more cause u get owned by others(even lower lvl) that don't fail that much, simply because they aren't OP like u always think they are

PS: it seems like u havent read some things in the answer to your question part or u simply havent read the whole part! i'll post again since u seem to only read the last few lines:
    absolute domain: Grants u immunity to every kind of damage and negative status effect for a few seconds.
    This should be enough time to break the sins stun-seal-lock seal him so he can't go stealth and pew pew down, problem solved.
    oh and i forgott to say there are some wizards that even use occult ice = 6 sec stun on sins .... as i said
    go learn to play your chars and maybe start reading the effects of genie skills, would be even better to make some thoughts about how and when to use them against which class(can't be that this only seems to be made on a pvp server lol u guys sure got tws too ...). U can even search the forums about such stuff there are more than enough posts ...

btw the sins stealth takes 3.5sec to enter while battle wiz seal takes 2,5 sec to cast = u easily can prevent him from entering stealth. + your sleep skill is instant = even easier to prevent him from stealthing again.

lolthxbai
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol .. he cant go in stealth while he is sealed ... and u can seal him for long enough to kill him(as wizard u can seal for 5 secs and sleep him for 4 sec = 9 seconds oO cant u do 2-3hits in that time? lol) ... i already said that in the text above how u can do it!
    If u are too fail to use your skills ... u should rly take my advice of rerolling as a barb or simply quit.

if u used domain seal him use 2 of your weaker spells use sleep skill and then finish him of with max of another 2 hits .. if he goes into stealth while u cast u still cast on him and hit him!

if this thread continues like that it should be renamed to "QQ tell me how to play my char QQ"

just because there is a effective class against AA-Users now start QQing like crazy cause u can't handle to not be imba anymore?
    LOL i haven't read so much QQ about wizards(which obviously are the OP class in this game) on froums ... maybe all QQers are playing robes lol omg wtf they implied a class that can kill me wtf this sucks there is no balance anymore lolololol

well if they are so OP go play one and find out that u fail even more cause u get owned by others(even lower lvl) that don't fail that much, simply because they aren't OP like u always think they are

PS: it seems like u havent read some things in the answer to your question part or u simply havent read the whole part! i'll post again since u seem to only read the last few lines:

oh and i forgott to say there are some wizards that even use occult ice = 6 sec stun on sins .... as i said

btw the sins stealth takes 3.5sec to enter while battle wiz seal takes 2,5 sec to cast = u easily can prevent him from entering stealth. + your sleep skill is instant = even easier to prevent him from stealthing again.

lolthxbai

don't forget anti-stun genie skills (might not help but its help, also there the reduce accuracy skill, sealing skill, stun skill, etc), apo pots (immune to dmg pots, absorb dmg pots, boost psy def by a lot pots) thats all i can think of out the top of my head...just seems like theres a lot of QQ and less "OMG what about -insert idea here-"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
    edited July 2010

lolthxbai

No time to seal. Channeling seal also take time. And usually he disappear just right before last stunt is gone. Immediately he see stunts is gone and I'm not death he disappear. So it needs good timing or failure by assassin.

Sleep is instant but it takes just 4s and after hit he awake. And I have no chance to kill him with fast channleing spell=low damage spell in 1hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2010

The new buff filter doesn't allow someone outside of your squad to use Expel on you, that's no longer a valid tactic. Absolute Domain will protect you, however all they have to do is stealth again and come at you while it's on cooldown.

Archers, Blademasters, and Barbarians were always effective against Arcane classes, but we could at least fight back and possibly kill them. It's not that Assassins can kill us, but that they can sit in stealth, sneak right up to us, unload hard hitting skills, and if they fail to kill us or we break their stunlock all they have to do is press one button and "poof" they're gone. No chance to fight back or take a revenge shot. Even if we start a skill before they stealth, Deaden Nerves keeps them alive and that evasion buff gives them a chance to make our attacks do 1 damage.

Sins ARE OP, everyone who actually takes time to PvP can see that. Even just hearing the skills at their disposal makes them sound like a hard kill: +30 Attack level, 25% chance to dodge all damage, 25% chance to dodge negative effects, Auto res with 20% HP, Gaining a massive amount of chi... and I could still go on...

Not if the Wizard is stunned/sealed/Occulted, which most sins are perfectly capable of...

lolthxbai

Responses in red.
  • Daggster - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    No time to seal. Channeling seal also take time. And usually he disappear just right before last stunt is gone. Immediately he see stunts is gone and I'm not death he disappear. So it needs good timing or failure by assassin.

Sleep is instant but it takes just 4s and after hit he awake. And I have no chance to kill him with fast channleing spell=low damage spell in 1hit.

i already posted it above that u have to time to seal the sin, i dont think he will enter stealth more than 1 sec before the stun ends:

how about sleep and then use other skills like occult ice form genie or seal?
    there is another genieskill called cloud eruption which grants u lots of chi ... so u should be ablte to use sutra! after sleep seal = dead sin again ... there are so many ways to kill the sin ...
    don't forget anti-stun genie skills (might not help but its help, also there the reduce accuracy skill, sealing skill, stun skill, etc), apo pots (immune to dmg pots, absorb dmg pots, boost psy def by a lot pots) thats all i can think of out the top of my head...just seems like theres a lot of QQ and less "OMG what about -insert idea here-"

thx for the add ... i didnt want to mention some of those cause people would use fortify fe while they are stunned lol stun 5 sec fortify = unstunable for 3 sec ... casting while stun is useless xD casting it before the stun is the way to do so u would have to cast it before the sin uses the next stun!
    I dont think the reduce accuary skill is usefull bit still skills like occult ice aren't only for melee classes lol i even got that on on my archer and bms keep QQing about it.

my suggestion for your genie
    str. build
    abs domain
    cloud eruption
    frenzy
    - those 3 are must haves as wiz -
    maybe lawbreaker(removes sins seal from u), or one of the seal skills
    if u go for a str. dex combi build genie u can add a genieskill that remives stun from u ... dont know the name atm .... just go check

there are so many ways people dont even try to think about .... they simply start QQing ...
    i really don't think there is any OP class in PWI! It's the most balanced class system i have seen so far(*takes a look @ other games where warriors own everything in pvp, while mages always die and rouges only have the chance to kill mages or stay in stealth*)

so all u QQers go and think about some ways to get rid of stunlock or anything else ... or even better think about some new ways of pvping with your char!
    everyone lols @ heavy sins ... someone shall take a look @ the SS from A_Noob haveing attlvl+50(CoD on) and 5 aps ... ijs u dint need 10k physical attack like that ... people still lol @ them but they mostly die to them and get butthurt afterwards lol
    b:laugh but the heavy sins mostly get butthurt too after dieing to la sin without hitting him(<3 bramblerage/tangling mire+courage)
    edited July 2010
    i already posted it above that u have to time to seal the sin, i dont think he will enter stealth more than 1 sec before the stun ends:

how about sleep and then use other skills like occult ice form genie or seal?
    there is another genieskill called cloud eruption which grants u lots of chi ... so u should be ablte to use sutra! after sleep seal = dead sin again ... there are so many ways to kill the sin ...

thx for the add ... i didnt want to mention some of those cause people would use fortify fe while they are stunned lol stun 5 sec fortify = unstunable for 3 sec ... casting while stun is useless xD casting it before the stun is the way to do so u would have to cast it before the sin uses the next stun!
    I dont think the reduce accuary skill is usefull bit still skills like occult ice aren't only for melee classes lol i even got that on on my archer and bms keep QQing about it.

my suggestion for your genie
    str. build
    abs domain
    cloud eruption
    frenzy
    - those 3 are must haves as wiz -
    maybe lawbreaker(removes sins seal from u), or one of the seal skills
    if u go for a str. dex combi build genie u can add a genieskill that remives stun from u ... dont know the name atm .... just go check

there are so many ways people dont even try to think about .... they simply start QQing ...
    i really don't think there is any OP class in PWI! It's the most balanced class system i have seen so far(*takes a look @ other games where warriors own everything in pvp, while mages always die and rouges only have the chance to kill mages or stay in stealth*)

so all u QQers go and think about some ways to get rid of stunlock or anything else ... or even better think about some new ways of pvping with your char!
    everyone lols @ heavy sins ... someone shall take a look @ the SS from A_Noob haveing attlvl+50(CoD on) and 5 aps ... ijs u dint need 10k physical attack like that ... people still lol @ them but they mostly die to them and get butthurt afterwards lol
    b:laugh but the heavy sins mostly get butthurt too after dieing to la sin without hitting him(<3 bramblerage/tangling mire+courage)

The problem is not kill assassin. Problem is how to prevent to him to get invisible. Trust me is not easy to timing especially if he disappear sooner than all stunts, seal, etc are gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daggster - Lost City
    edited July 2010

The new buff filter doesn't allow someone outside of your squad to use Expel on you, that's no longer a valid tactic. Absolute Domain will protect you, however all they have to do is stealth again and come at you while it's on cooldown.

actually it does since many sins use expel too they dont have the nutral buff option turned on ... and u still can cast it on your self = immunity to sins dmg(they only got phys dmg! for mag they need their genie lol) + genies regen 1 energy per sec 4 sure most people have 1.5-2! sins stealth pvp-cooldown = 90 sec that should be enough time to have enough stamina to cast your genie skill again!

Archers, Blademasters, and Barbarians were always effective against Arcane classes, but we could at least fight back and possibly kill them. It's not that Assassins can kill us, but that they can sit in stealth, sneak right up to us, unload hard hitting skills, and if they fail to kill us or we break their stunlock all they have to do is press one button and "poof" they're gone. No chance to fight back or take a revenge shot. Even if we start a skill before they stealth, Deaden Nerves keeps them alive and that evasion buff gives them a chance to make our attacks do 1 damage.

i already answered this one many times ... u still can remove the stun seal whatever from u or use anything to resist the stunlock ... clerics sleep and wizards seal/sleep are casted 1sec or even more faster than the sin needs to enter stealth ... so u can fight them back if u aint dead or missed to break the stunlock (100% chance to fight back) deaden nerves keeps them alive ... yes once lol and the evasion is @ 25% ... it doesnt mean that u will hit 1 dmg all the time lol ... sins are squishy and with crits of clerics and wizards they mostly are 1shots, with deaden nervs on its 2 shots ... no point QQing about that its a low rate of success evading your dmg

Sins ARE OP, everyone who actually takes time to PvP can see that. Even just hearing the skills at their disposal makes them sound like a hard kill: +30 Attack level, 25% chance to dodge all damage, 25% chance to dodge negative effects, Auto res with 20% HP, Gaining a massive amount of chi... and I could still go on...

+30 att lvl -100% attack speed ... 25% to dodge attacks, yes for a min with 90 sec cooldown and 25% means about 1/4 its more likely 1/7 or 8 as far as my expereiances go, maybe i only got bad luck i don't know and they normaly die in 2-3 hits let them dodge once means u need 4 hits with a crit maybe only 2 again ... get a little channeling gears and a cleric can easily do 3-4 hits in 4 secs .... the negative effects buff cant be used when u use the dodge buff so u have to decide ... auto res with 20% hp which equals 1k which equals a 1shot for every class with a 2min+ cooldown .... gaining a massive amount of chi and useing a massive amount of chi(headhunt 2 sparks throat cut 1 spark sleep half spark jump stun 1 spark, i already posted the compare of useing and gaining chi for a sin, maybe in an other thread donno, and it came out that a sin needs 5 sparks to stun for 17 secs i think, while he is able to gain 4,5 sparks with ALL(including the pvp stealth skill) his skills and the cooldowns for the spark gaining are 15sec+(15 60 and 90)) so that is a useless argument too ... and i cna go on even more than u i guess ...

Not if the Wizard is stunned/sealed/Occulted, which most sins are perfectly capable of...
    for 17 seconds requiring 5 sparks! and the wiz can still break the stuns or the stunlocking! Again a stupid argument of someone who is too fial to use his chars and genes skills even after getting told how he has to use them!

Responses in red.

Responses in lime
  • Daggster - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    The problem is not kill assassin. Problem is how to prevent to him to get invisible. Trust me is not easy to timing especially if he disappear sooner than all stunts, seal, etc are gone.

that's where the genie skills pop in ....
    anti stun, anti seal, remove stun, remove seal ... those skills cost 80 energy and less ... and after breaking the stun seal u can seal him ... ofc timing isn't always easy, thats why u should practice on it ... and the sins have to time their stuns too, use 1 skill too early/late means u failed the stunlock ... and that happens faster than u want it too, simply by lagging for example.

If he disappears before the stuns are over he prolly is just messing aroung and wants to **** your charm lol well every class can do that without getting fought back!
    for example wiz drop out of air do 2 hits(char lvl1-10 skills) from max range port away with distance shrink and fly away lol no1 ever will see u fast enough to prevent the charm tick unless he just luckly found your name on the list or looks @ your position!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010

This is the attitude that i like. Thanks for the input, though the anti stun would only last for a short while, the sin can still seal the target(good sins can read buffs on your character), and it requires you not to be stunned to use it, which can be hard since some sins do initiate with headhunt or the other stun. Not that its not good, bt pots have limitations.
    omg another QQer ...

so what lol then use it on yourself and let him go to stealth again ... till his stealth cooled down u an use it again, btw i still am able to cast on someone else ... maybe u should manage your pvp-settings[/COLOR]

stop playing with noobs, all the decent players would have turn their protection on if they even consider pvp

the sin that uses occult ice or tangling mire mostly cant use domain anymore ... QQ more ...+ u still can use domain and seal him ijs most people wont use domain when they see u casting seal lol
    i can seal him? o.O

Lost City has Archers and wizards with 12k+ hp = way less squishy specially cause they even are ranged ... guess u forgot that all classes can get uber gears by cash shoping ...
    well sin is one of the classes that can get uber without cashshopping, a simple+5 all gear and smart player, the sin can always use stealth to escape if in undesirable situation

lol u can use a low lvl aoe skill on a neaby target aswell ... and u dont have to use detection pots if u are going to use things like expel or domain! That aregument is like someone saying in tw that he can't use dmg reduce pots because he has to use chi pots LOL simply stupid => no argument
    how many times do you have a target nearby? its too situational and not reliable, and the stealth detection pot is for the sn when he is escaping, assuming you used some def or damage absorb pot, you cannot reveal him when he is running away

oh and archers, sins, bms and so on don't have to use any genie skill pot or anything else if a wizard drops form high elevasion and starts ninjaing them?
    that's uber stuid argument #2

so is a wizard with +5 weapon imbalanced? you are confusing power thats bought and power thats gifted to a class, a poor sin can do it to anyone(except other sins), trying to attack and run away if things dont work out and you are calling my arguments stupid....

i dont know what your problem is ...

lol guess what ... you seem to be a AA-user form a PvE server ... explains everything lol
    yes i am, so what? the sin can do it to archer, bm, barbs jsut that they dont die that easily

ijs it is normal that classes have advantages towards other classes, but they have disadvantages too ...
    sin = effective agains AA and LA
    Wiz = effective against everyone ... ijs there is a SS of Ehee hitting an other wizard 24k lolyea so can the warsoul chick, please know the difference between bought power and gifted power
    Barb = effective against every class, ijs u cant kill a decent barb if the player knows his skills, unless u gank him or u are a super power gear wizard ...
    BM = effective against AA and LA and Heavy when he is fist build, so pretty much effective against everyone!
    Cleric = effective against heavy and LA, can hit arcanes pretty hard too
    Veno = effective against every class, specially if he has a nix and knows hot to play
    Psy = effective against heavy and LA

so whos OP? No class is excet for wizards, that can aoe-1shot everyone from a high distance and kan kite away uber fast with distance shrink!

I think the char system is pretty balanced @ endgame, and if u have comparable gears it comes down to the things above and the pvp skill of the player!lol this is simply wrong, i dont even know why i bothered with you.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Originally Posted by Daggster - Lost City

actually it does since many sins use expel too they dont have the nutral buff option turned on ... and u still can cast it on your self = immunity to sins dmg(they only got phys dmg! for mag they need their genie lol) + genies regen 1 energy per sec 4 sure most people have 1.5-2! sins stealth pvp-cooldown = 90 sec that should be enough time to have enough stamina to cast your genie skill again!

A smart sin will just wait for Expel to wear off, then kill you anyway. Of course they could just force stealth while you're under Expel then launch another sneak attack while Expel is on cooldown...

i already answered this one many times ... u still can remove the stun seal whatever from u or use anything to resist the stunlock ... clerics sleep and wizards seal/sleep are casted 1sec or even more faster than the sin needs to enter stealth ... so u can fight them back if u aint dead or missed to break the stunlock (100% chance to fight back) deaden nerves keeps them alive ... yes once lol and the evasion is @ 25% ... it doesnt mean that u will hit 1 dmg all the time lol ... sins are squishy and with crits of clerics and wizards they mostly are 1shots, with deaden nervs on its 2 shots ... no point QQing about that its a low rate of success evading your dmg

There's a skill called Adrenaline Surge, and a lot of the sins I know have it. If they want to stealth they can use that skill then force stealth totally uninterrupted. Getting past both a charm, Crabmeats, AND a buff that gives them 20% HP upon death is rather challanging when they can stunlock you or force stealth if they're about to die. 25% chance of evading damage is a significant amount.

+30 att lvl -100% attack speed ... 25% to dodge attacks, yes for a min with 90 sec cooldown and 25% means about 1/4 its more likely 1/7 or 8 as far as my expereiances go, maybe i only got bad luck i don't know and they normaly die in 2-3 hits let them dodge once means u need 4 hits with a crit maybe only 2 again ... get a little channeling gears and a cleric can easily do 3-4 hits in 4 secs .... the negative effects buff cant be used when u use the dodge buff so u have to decide ... auto res with 20% hp which equals 1k which equals a 1shot for every class with a 2min+ cooldown .... gaining a massive amount of chi and useing a massive amount of chi(headhunt 2 sparks throat cut 1 spark sleep half spark jump stun 1 spark, i already posted the compare of useing and gaining chi for a sin, maybe in an other thread donno, and it came out that a sin needs 5 sparks to stun for 17 secs i think, while he is able to gain 4,5 sparks with ALL(including the pvp stealth skill) his skills and the cooldowns for the spark gaining are 15sec+(15 60 and 90)) so that is a useless argument too ... and i cna go on even more than u i guess ...

All the Assassin has to do is use skills... it's not always "omg I haz teh -intervulz I ken just auto attack and I win!" A smart sin can take advantage of +30 attack levels, since skill spamming isn't affected by reduced attack rate. (In other words Sins get a free 30 attack levels at the cost of not being able to just auto attack, yeah.. that's not OP at all) Of course if they sneak up to you while stealthed then Triple Spark and Occult Ice you they don't exactly need +30 attack levels. Sure there's the option of Expel or Absolute Domain, but they can just wait a few seconds for those to wear off, then use their teleport and stun you.

Clerics can't do 3-4 hits in four seconds unless using Plume Shot and Cyclone while Demon Sparked and against a sin I'm gonna be using my metal attacks, not Plume Shot. You try to play the auto res as something that's easy to bypass, but it's not. It turns one shots into nothing more than a charm tick and allows the sin to either teleport to you and stunlock or force stealth if they feel the need, then come out of nowhere and kill you.

Oh, and if the sin just takes time to build chi normally the chi skills won't be on cooldown, then can use them in the fight to gain chi or the alternative, Cloud Eruption. Either way it's not hard for a sin to get 5 sparks.

for 17 seconds requiring 5 sparks! and the wiz can still break the stuns or the stunlocking! Again a stupid argument of someone who is too fial to use his chars and genes skills even after getting told how he has to use them!

*sigh* I do nothing but PvP, even if I'm on a PvE server, I've fought sins and even killed quite a few (me being uncharmed, they being charmed). Yes you can break the lock, but if you do manage to do so, if you do actually manage to put the sin to sleep and get in a hit the sin's Deaden Nerves will keep them alive or it only hits 1. Once you get the shot off they can stun you again, or just force stealth and attack again. You don't know me, nor do you know they way I fight. Just because I don't rely on Expel doesn't mean I don't utilize my genie in combat... Don't insult the way I fight, because unlike you I play a class that isn't majorly broken. My class actually requires skill to play :)

Responses in red.

New responses in cyan.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    wow zan we can keep this up and see when this sin will give up.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Cleric Powah! :O
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010

LOL Whut?
    xD

too many sins has the buff filter on.
    *sad hamster*
    :<
    And mayhaps because me a wizzy, but not many sins seem to use....let alone have expel........(doesn't really make sense for them to have it anyway...)

Also expel now wastes the casters time since he/she has to target themselves first before using it.
    QQ
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010

oh i see another problem, sins only has physical damage? thats kinda wrong, plenty of sins have thought about maximising damage on HA and some sins shards elemental shard in their daggers, your lvl 79 skills also give you water damage, you can use apoth,and what you said, genie... its not total invincibility, its just your lack of knowledge,

edit: theres also the wizard's buff....

abs domain have 3 min cooldown, 90 sec is 1.5mins
    well you can spam expel but expel doesnt benefit the victim as it also seals the target making the target quite useless, a smart sin would wait until expel is gone and do his chain stun lock combo thingy.
  • Daggster - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    oh i see another problem, sins only has physical damage? thats kinda wrong, plenty of sins have thought about maximising damage on HA and some sins shards elemental shard in their daggers, your lvl 79 skills also give you water damage, you can use apoth,and what you said, genie... its not total invincibility, its just your lack of knowledge,

abs domain have 3 min cooldown, 90 sec is 1.5mins
    well you can spam expel but expel doesnt benefit the victim as it also seals the target making the target quite useless, a smart sin would wait until expel is gone and do his chain stun lock combo thingy.

get 50 vit on your genie and you will be fine lol + u still can kite teh sin while u are sealed! if u could perma resist everything no1 could kill anyone ...

Clerics can't do 3-4 hits in four seconds unless using Plume Shot and Cyclone while Demon Sparked and against a sin I'm gonna be using my metal attacks, not Plume Shot. You try to play the auto res as something that's easy to bypass, but it's not. It turns one shots into nothing more than a charm tick and allows the sin to either teleport to you and stunlock or force stealth if they feel the need, then come out of nowhere and kill you.

lol ... my cleric is lvl92 and has -6% channeling he can easily do 4 hits with those spells in 4 sec ...

Don't insult the way I fight, because unlike you I play a class that isn't majorly broken. My class actually requires skill to play :)

well it seems like u miss the skill to play your class, and i'm not only playing a sin ... i got a lvl92 cleric, 82 barb and a lvl100 archer ... so what?
    better gain some skills before u talk about them ijs i dont have that much probs to stay alive against a sin with my cleric + as cleric u should sleep debuff and pew pew him lol i bet u are to fail to do that ... and u dont seem to use any genie skills else than all noobs they only use extreme poison lol

Oh, and if the sin just takes time to build chi normally the chi skills won't be on cooldown, then can use them in the fight to gain chi or the alternative, Cloud Eruption. Either way it's not hard for a sin to get 5 sparks.

if a sin takes time to build chi ... u get more cooldown/energy on your genie ... yes it aint hard to get 5 sparks but u sure can't spam 5 sparks lol
    u can calculaete with the timings and u will see how many sparks u can get in which time.

stop playing with noobs, all the decent players would have turn their protection on if they even consider pvp

lol lowest lvl i have pked was lvl9x (stared to do a little pvp @ 74)

i can seal him? o.O

do i have to write everything 100 times? guess so ... u guys dont seem to be able to remember things further away than 1 post ...
    wiz seals cleric sleeps, but yes clerics can seal too, every class can ... go check the genie skills ...

well sin is one of the classes that can get uber without cashshopping, a simple+5 all gear and smart player, the sin can always use stealth to escape if in undesirable situation

well everyone with +5 gears isnt bad equipped ... take a bm with full +5 gears or a cleric, yes they can hit hard too and have a higher survivability than sins, actually every class has, but u guys just wont realize it, because u only see the ninjaing situations lol
    and if u aren't fail u should know some ways of keeping the sin from escapeing ... i already posted some but as u guys can't keep in mind ... it is senseless to post again

so is a wizard with +5 weapon imbalanced? you are confusing power thats bought and power thats gifted to a class, a poor sin can do it to anyone(except other sins), trying to attack and run away if things dont work out and you are calling my arguments stupid....

i dont know what your argument should be ... a wiz fe hits harder than a sin ... so its power is gifted to the class lol and every class can attack and run away if it didn't work like he tought lol ... so yes that is a stupid argument

yea so can the warsoul chick, please know the difference between bought power and gifted power

so 18k crits with a +5 weapon aren't gifted power? same as above lol u dont seem to think about your sayings

yes i am, so what? the sin can do it to archer, bm, barbs jsut that they dont die that easily

so u want to say that sins are the only class that is able to kill every other class? lol every class can kill every other class ijs ... and yes it is harder to kill barbs cause of their high hp but not impossible for any class

I think the char system is pretty balanced @ endgame, and if u have comparable gears it comes down to the things above and the pvp skill of the player!lol this is simply wrong, i dont even know why i bothered with you.

lol this is simply true, guess u never realized it becuase u always seem to be the lower pvp skilled player

All the Assassin has to do is use skills... it's not always "omg I haz teh -intervulz I ken just auto attack and I win!" A smart sin can take advantage of +30 attack levels, since skill spamming isn't affected by reduced attack rate. (In other words Sins get a free 30 attack levels at the cost of not being able to just auto attack, yeah.. that's not OP at all) Of course if they sneak up to you while stealthed then Triple Spark and Occult Ice you they don't exactly need +30 attack levels. Sure there's the option of Expel or Absolute Domain, but they can just wait a few seconds for those to wear off, then use their teleport and stun you.

i'm also useing the CoD buff against AA-Users ... -int makes it easier against heavy armor, but u dont need it against AA unless they have plumeshell active fe
    triplespark knocks them out of stealth = u can use any skill to stop makeing them attack u
    occult ice fails often enough ....
    their teleport stuns u for unbeliefeable 3 secs witha 180sec cooldown ... omg that skill ill instantly kill u lol ...

(doesn't really make sense for them to have it anyway...)[lol guess u dont know how to use it as a sin]

how that will do so much dmg that he will 1shot u through expel lol?! check the sins forums ... the 79 skill added 100dmg on a crit on a barb ... enough said about that + elemetshards lolol = stupidity ijs and the wiz buff omg the wiz buff ... u wont rly recognize that one either lol

wow zan we can keep this up and see when this sin will give up.

yeah lol u guys just don't understand anything and seem to be the biggest pvp fails i have ever seen so u 2 sure will keep this up for ever lol since u wont stop QQing cause u simply are too fail to kill any sin

this is my last post about this topic because i already gave u guys enough advices how to kill a sin(all tested and proofed as working) and u just can't take the read stuff into action ... maybe because u can't remember the read stuff for longer than 5mins, but that's a thing of brains which some people seem to be missing ...

HF QQ more and go b:cry because realize more and more that u simply fail in pvp

PS: that mage, who opened the thread, atleast seems to start trying some advices, maybe he isn't as fail us u 2, learns how to handle sins(like all the people on pvp servers do/did) and will stopp QQing lol
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In this thread... Sins trying to argue they arent the flavor of the month for PvP.

b:chuckle
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    get 50 vit on your genie and you will be fine lol + u still can kite teh sin while u are sealed! if u could perma resist everything no1 could kill anyone ...
    sin can immobilize to, so much for kiting and if we used the energy for expel, theres hardly any left for holy path

lol ... my cleric is lvl92 and has -6% channeling he can easily do 4 hits with those spells in 4 sec ...
    lol at using plume shot against a sin

well it seems like u miss the skill to play your class, and i'm not only playing a sin ... i got a lvl92 cleric, 82 barb and a lvl100 archer ... so what?
    better gain some skills before u talk about them ijs i dont have that much probs to stay alive against a sin with my cleric + as cleric u should sleep debuff and pew pew him lol i bet u are to fail to do that ... and u dont seem to use any genie skills else than all noobs they only use extreme poison lol
    sins have the movement buff thats anti stun and sleep, you are fail for not knowing that....also theres genei skill to counter sleep

if a sin takes time to build chi ... u get more cooldown/energy on your genie ... yes it aint hard to get 5 sparks but u sure can't spam 5 sparks lol
    u can calculaete with the timings and u will see how many sparks u can get in which time.
    so we can expel ourselves again and let the cycle go on and on and on?

lol lowest lvl i have pked was lvl9x (stared to do a little pvp @ 74)
    well you seem to be good at picking your fights then, SS you expeling a lvl 90+ now pls

do i have to write everything 100 times? guess so ... u guys dont seem to be able to remember things further away than 1 post ...
    wiz seals cleric sleeps, but yes clerics can seal too, every class can ... go check the genie skills ...
    wow we can seal too, what about staying alive then? genie is a tool with quite some limitation, and even the genie sealing skill is only percentage based

well everyone with +5 gears isnt bad equipped ... take a bm with full +5 gears or a cleric, yes they can hit hard too and have a higher survivability than sins, actually every class has, but u guys just wont realize it, because u only see the ninjaing situations lol
    and if u aren't fail u should know some ways of keeping the sin from escapeing ... i already posted some but as u guys can't keep in mind ... it is senseless to post again
    nope, the bm would have to run in as opposed to stealth in and stealth out, also, if the bm cannot win the fight, he will mostly die as compared to the sin who stealth away no matter how powerful the target is, most of the way you said is actually sealing the sin which is frankly quite impossible for the other classes.

i dont know what your argument should be ... a wiz fe hits harder than a sin ... so its power is gifted to the class lol and every class can attack and run away if it didn't work like he tought lol ... so yes that is a stupid argument
    why do you keep bringing wiz up in your examples? are they the only class you need to address here? basically you jsut confirmed it, you pk-ed a 90+ when you are 70+. with other classes it is quite impossible to achieve that

so 18k crits with a +5 weapon aren't gifted power? same as above lol u dont seem to think about your sayings
    where do you get that 18k crit from?

so u want to say that sins are the only class that is able to kill every other class? lol every class can kill every other class ijs ... and yes it is harder to kill barbs cause of their high hp but not impossible for any class
    i didnt say that, im saying they can get away from battle with any class, they can do a stu lock but stun locking a bm or barb is kinda pointless because of their massive hp

lol this is simply true, guess u never realized it becuase u always seem to be the lower pvp skilled player
    and you know this from?

i'm also useing the CoD buff against AA-Users ... -int makes it easier against heavy armor, but u dont need it against AA unless they have plumeshell active fe
    triplespark knocks them out of stealth = u can use any skill to stop makeing them attack u
    occult ice fails often enough ....
    their teleport stuns u for unbeliefeable 3 secs witha 180sec cooldown ... omg that skill ill instantly kill u lol ...
    i dont get what you are saying here. and yes, the 3 sec stun can kill AA easily especially when used with other debuffs, seals, sleep, stun

(doesn't really make sense for them to have it anyway...)[lol guess u dont know how to use it as a sin]

how that will do so much dmg that he will 1shot u through expel lol?! check the sins forums ... the 79 skill added 100dmg on a crit on a barb ... enough said about that + elemetshards lolol = stupidity ijs and the wiz buff omg the wiz buff ... u wont rly recognize that one either lol
    well, im saying that expel wont give you that "invincibility" and if you are attacking at like 2 hits per sec with 200 elemental damage per hit it'll add up to quite abit when expel wears off(10 sec when maxed)

yeah lol u guys just don't understand anything and seem to be the biggest pvp fails i have ever seen so u 2 sure will keep this up for ever lol since u wont stop QQing cause u simply are too fail to kill any sin
    i dont see the need to add the word QQ in there. you cant seem to debate properly lol adding all those "qq" remarks wont give you any edge over us lol

this is my last post about this topic because i already gave u guys enough advices how to kill a sin(all tested and proofed as working) and u just can't take the read stuff into action ... maybe because u can't remember the read stuff for longer than 5mins, but that's a thing of brains which some people seem to be missing ...
    and leave all the points i brought up unexplained? you seem to be playing a different game from me

HF QQ more and go b:cry because realize more and more that u simply fail in pvp
    yea i fail and im proud to admit it

PS: that mage, who opened the thread, atleast seems to start trying some advices, maybe he isn't as fail us u 2, learns how to handle sins(like all the people on pvp servers do/did) and will stopp QQing lolat least i can see the reason he's here, i dont know what you are doing here b:bye and i hope you wont post in the forums again lol, too many hyper noobs these days

10 charzzz

Skill
    Seal Level 10
    Genie lvl 80
    Spirit 88.000 (258.580)
    Wood 4 - Earth 4

Range 15 meters
    Energy 95
    Stamina 600
    Instant
    Cooldown 60 seconds
    Requisite Race Winged Elf, Untamed

Creates a magical seal that has 15% chance to silence the target for 5.0 seconds.

Dexterity: Every 2 Genie Dexterity points increases the success rate by 1%.

wow 15%? and i'll need to make it a dex build for it to be any good, not to mention only 5 seconds? with 1 min cooldown

and now look at this,
    Occult Ice Level 10
    Genie lvl 75
    Spirit 53.200 (173.140)
    Water 7

Range 10 meters
    Energy 80
    Stamina 500
    Instant
    Cooldown 15 seconds
    Requisite Class All

A frigid blast of cold air.
    Has a 30% chance to freeze the target for 6.0 seconds.

15 sec cooldown with 80 energy cost, i can make a 160 energy genie with the rest into str and i can stun someone for 12 sec
    Strength: Every 2 Genie Strength points increases the success rate by 1%.
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There are ways to beating sins.

I've formulated some way of getting at them this way.

Tank and pray-->sleep-->debuff->triple spark->wield thunder(hopefully ticks deaden nerves and sin stealths)->sirens kiss(sin knocked out of stealth)-->cyclone and plume to death(sin has long cooldowns).

This plan has two weaknesses though:

1) tank and pray - less and less effective as sin gets higher and higher lvled

2)maze steps-> prevents sleep from working

I got around this problem by using absolute domain. so that sin would be forced to use maze steps and stealth early. However sins would re-attack before absolute domain cooldown ended. and they also learned to use silence.

This brings me to two proposed solutions.

1) cleric seal of the god skill. To seal while sin is trying to stealth w/ maze steps.
    2) subsitute absolute domain w. badge of courage and will surge for less energy use and shorter cooldown.

I have yet to get to lvl100 for seal of god and I have to make another genie to try expell and badge of courage. So it will be a while before I test these to hypothesizes.

edit: it also helps to jump around a lot and fly way way up and take off aerodevice for a fun freefall. This can really annoy sins.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010

This brings me to two proposed solutions.

1) cleric seal of the god skill. To seal while sin is trying to stealth w/ maze steps.
    a 40mil solution, is not that much of a solution....but it does help
    2) subsitute absolute domain w. badge of courage and will surge for less energy use and shorter cooldown. at my level, any good sin 90+ can easily kill me, a mediocre geared cleric unless i use abs doman or expel to survive the stun lock, and its not jsut the stuns they have seal, sleep too

I have yet to get to lvl100 for seal of god and I have to make another genie to try expell and badge of courage. So it will be a while before I test these to hypothesizes.

Might work for clerics but my comments are in red.
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol at with 6 % channeling u do 4 skills in 4 secs
    that is just impossible if u dont have 100 % channeling

plumeshot 1 sec channeling + 1 sec cast makes 2 secs for 1 skill now with - 6% u would be at 1.94 secs for 1 skill so explain to me how the hell u can cast 4 skills in 4 secs

im very curious
    edited July 2010
    Just ignore the Daggster, them other characters either be in private servers or he borrowed them from someone else.
    b:surrender
    (srsly he lacks basic knowledge of things like genies.)
    x.x'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It is absolutely impossible to cast 4 cleric spells in 4s with 6% -channel. GTFO
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited July 2010
    It is absolutely impossible to cast 4 cleric spells in 4s with 6% -channel. GTFO

It be possibly in Daggster's world. (but only in Daggster's world.)
    b:chuckle
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Seal of God also places a 90% damage reduction similar to Barb's turtle on your target.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty