Warsoul Dagger

Options

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Basically 20,000 dollars, since it's about 17,777.7777777777777777777777777 dollars if you sell gold at 450,000 coins each to get 8 billion.

b:chuckleb:laugh i just saw your new sig xD
    if you consider the 3$ every time you charge 50$ and the 15% bonus they give some time you need only 16,5k... I believe that it's doable with mats for around 10k USD
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:chuckleb:laugh i just saw your new sig xD
    if you consider the 3$ every time you charge 50$ and the 15% bonus they give some time you need only 16,5k... I believe that it's doable with mats for around 10k USD

I use prepaid cards, never anything else.

So I will never get bonuses.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Hannabea - Heavens Tear
    Hannabea - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anyone who spends thousands and thousands for a weapon in a video game is just stupid. b:laugh
    b:chuckle meh if you r rich, and got planty time, i say y not, it's just another way to provide fun for yourself. meh If i got like $100mil i properly gona spent some of the money to buy 1 or 2 warsoul weapon :Pb:dirty
    Sorry if I had 100mil irl, I would not be here playing this game. I'd be out travelling the world or doing something fun with my life, not sitting on a pc all day spending all my money on it lmao. b:shocked

you do know although he did cash out a lot more than the normal player he did lots of merchanting to cover the costs too right...
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you do know although he did cash out a lot more than the normal player he did lots of merchanting to cover the costs too right...

Aceels alt? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I just found the true percantage to the Perfect Stones... DAM YOU PWDATABASE!!!!

im back ;p

send me link to the site/place u saw it =/
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im back ;p

send me link to the site/place u saw it =/

pwdatabase says 100%, right here:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21126
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/ultimate use that for accurate %s its 2.22% for 100 chi stones
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/ultimate use that for accurate %s its 2.22% for 100 chi stones

I know, I learned that several hours ago.

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Is there's ever gonna be a warsoul why not let it be a sin? That class is already weak about time some one raised the bar alittle. Maybe now for once a sin can do some ****. (Extreme sarcasm was used in the making of this post)
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options

wanned this
    pwdatabase sux ;d

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hawel - Harshlands
    Hawel - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle lol... Warsoul daggers... GZ on that, but it's 5x waste. Why? Let me explain, before you kick my butt:

1. You are on PvE server which is pfff... b:surrender

2. You have Warsoul daggers and STILL walking around with blue nick? Oh come on... b:laugh

3. Daggers. Sin with EQ like yours + full interval can easily kill anyone with even NPC daggers... So buying Warsoul daggers is a waste. Sin has no real use on TW (ye, ye now every sin and sin-fan will kill me, but face it) - he can freeze, kill one target at a time, then he will get stunned, sleeped, debuffed and killed. Warsoul daggers won't change a thing, the real "good investment" is glaive for wizard or bow for archer as they can DD several targets at the same time and their real role is to DD.

4. As you are on PvE server you will have no chance to do real PvP except for TW (which is slightly different from usual PvP) b/c almost everyone (even 101 lvl, lol) are running with blue nicks. That way you will never have chance to use "their power".

5. Playing, killing... Ye... But after 2, 5, 10 years? You will get bored with that game and then what? No chance to sell those for coins (you can carry 200m @ one time), noone would be probably so stupid to pay over 10k dollars for them as they are DAGGERS b:laugh, so you will probably end up with selling them way underpriced...

That's just my opinion. You can agree with it or not, just had to say that here as soon as I heard about warsoul daggers in use... Bye.
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So much jealous people out here b:laugh
    And I won t mention what PVE server tell to jealous peeps of PVP server b:chuckle

Anyway grtz on getting the weapon
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    .oO(what role does it play if u have warsoul daggers on PvE server or PvP server)

do u want to tell me because im on PvE server i shouldnt try to gain the best gear?
    because im on PvE server i should just buy some white 1* gear from npc ?

come on all ur points are meaningless

IMO it doesnt matter on what account u get ur gear.
    im aiming for good gear too as good as possible.

anyways u dont have to cash shop for warsoul daggers, if u got a nice way to make money ingame. u can get easily 60 m in like 1-2 weeks, if he says he needed like 500 mil. it would take u hm .... 10-20 weeks? if he needed more money then well it takes a lil bit longer but who cares?

gratz on Warsoul Daggers let those ppl talk :)
    edited June 2010
    Options
    .oO(what role does it play if u have warsoul daggers on PvE server or PvP server)

do u want to tell me because im on PvE server i shouldnt try to gain the best gear?

anyways u dont have to cash shop for warsoul daggers, if u got a nice way to make money ingame. u can get easily 60 m in like 1-2 weeks, if he says he needed like 500 mil. it would take u hm .... 10-20 weeks? if he needed more money then well it takes a lil bit longer but who cares?

gratz on Warsoul Daggers let those ppl talk :)

a warsoul is ~7.5bil
    according to your calculations it's more like 125-350 weeks or 2.4-5 years

i think that the point is that if you decide to get a warsoul you would enjoy it more in a pvp server with a high DD class
    on the other hand, I guess that he will be able to farm a warsoul for a alt
    i bet that he could solo everything fast xD
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i never used acc stash stone but..
    can he/she use acc stash stone and transfer the daggers to other charecter in PVP surver?or he/she can transfer stuff only in the surver where he/she play?

• Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I never understood why people from PVP servers were saying that it was a waste to get great gear on a PVE server. After I reached high level I realized. Sure I got good gear, I TW, I pvped at OT and stuff. But after a while it got really, really boring - Just like all the stuff you could do in PVE. So I rerolled on Lost City, and suddenly the game was a lot of fun again. It is just a different world, a lot more opportunities and a lot more long time motivation. I really wished I could transfer my wizard to Lost City, because I feel it is a waste to have his gear on Dreamweaver now.

I did the server change out of curiousity and now I know why people from PvP servers are laughing when they see Warsoul Daggers in the hands of a blue named PvE-Server sin. It is not jealousy, as some of you accused. But it is always easy to use the "OMGZ YOU GUYZ ARE JUST JEALOUZ!!!" "argument", instead of trying to figure out, why so many different people call it a waste.

You do not need Warsoul for PvE. In fact you can beat every challenge that PvE offers with full event equipment easily. So what is left for long time fun? Talking to/playing with/helping friends, optimize gear (what for?), TW (once to three times a week) and PVP. That's it, with emphasize on the last. PVP gives a real challenge, a goal and a purpose for getting that uber equipment everybody wants.

BTW: It is far, far, far (...) more than 500M needed for Warsoul. Even Rank8 costs about 640M (assuming token prices at 10k, which is cheap)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i never used acc stash stone but..
    can he/she use acc stash stone and transfer the daggers to other charecter in PVP surver?or he/she can transfer stuff only in the surver where he/she play?

no, you can only transfer between chars in the same server
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no, you can only transfer between chars in the same server

I don't see the point of the stone than, can't u simply send a mail whit the item to the other char?
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't see the point of the stone than, can't u simply send a mail whit the item to the other char?

not if the item is bound....
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    not if the item is bound....

Ty,this explain everything :)
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why get a warsoul of a sin.. thats as stupid as a veno..

should have made on an archer / wiz or maybe bm? but seriously even with warsoul sin wont any good dif in tw. dies too easy no heavy aoes.

would be way more scary on a wiz/archer.

Gz anyway.

He did consider his other options. He does have a wizard (his old main), and he does have an archer (an old alt) that he played for quite a bit of time before he rolled assassin. He's not too into the game, but he had the coins there, so he used it to get a warsoul. Any other questions?
    Why lol? I fight people with +12 nirvana all the time with my +5 frost fists lolz. What's an assassin going to do? From the looks of their other gear all I have to do is absolute domain their initial attacks and then stun lock them for maybe 7 seconds before they are dead. Seeing as I am heavy armor and seeing as how I have phys marrow AND stuns I'd fear a veno with warsoul before I fear a sin. b:thanks

All this **** talk about his "other gear". I'm sorry, but he's level 96. Sorry he can't get his TT99 set yet. Sorry he can't get his nirvana gear yet. Geez guys, I would think that you people would consider his level too before you start yacking on about how his other gear is fail except for his warsoul. All I hear from this thread is QQ and all these explanations on why he's fail with his warsoul. Because he's on a PvE server? Seriously?

And because he's blue named? Rofl? For your information, he's now white named in game. But sorry guys, his warsoul is bounded now so it's never going to drop for the likes of you. And also for your information, he used to PK a lot and was blood red for a lengthy period of time.

^ Quote for truth. From my knowledge, he had planned on warsoul since the first few days he started playing the game. He did take a break from the game due to work related things in real life. With that said, he's been planning and merchanting on the game for 1+ year to obtain his warsoul.
    Aceels alt? b:question

Accel doesn't make alts to carry or hold his stuff. He holds it on his old main, which was a wizard. He also doesn't have any reason to post in this thread with all these flames coming at him from people who are simply jealous because he was able to obtain a warsoul with the resources in game he had unlike other people.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
    edited June 2010
    Options

besides transfering bound items, if you make more than 12k transfers i's better to get a stone
    +you dont wait 1h

btw, can you transfer stuff while you have safety lock on?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the best part of the #1 pic posted was that the Warsaul holder is blue named. b:chuckle
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the best part of the #1 pic posted was that the Warsaul holder is blue named. b:chuckle

You, Miss, lack the knowledge of knowing he just got his warsoul in that picture. Do you expect him to be red named after a few minutes in obtaining his warsoul? Jeez. I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post on this very page:

He used to PK and was blood red in name for a lengthy period of time. He's starting to PK again and he is white named now.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You, Miss, lack the knowledge of knowing he just got his warsoul in that picture. Do you expect him to be red named after a few minutes in obtaining his warsoul? Jeez. I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post on this very page:

He used to PK and was blood red in name for a lengthy period of time. He's starting to PK again and he is white named now.

shhh they're just shocked that someone achieved what they've always wanted but will prolly never get b:chuckle ~jealousy~
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shhh they're just shocked that someone achieved what they've always wanted but will prolly never get b:chuckle ~jealousy~

Don't worry, the Rank 9 weapons are better than warsoul (according to rumors) and can only be gotten by the factions holding land (In our server, that's Calamity and Eq. That's it.)

edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't worry, the Rank 9 weapons are better than warsoul (according to rumors) and can only be gotten by the factions holding land (In our server, that's Calamity and Eq. That's it.)

In my server, that means my faction (Enrage), TheEmpire, Tao, and Radiance. :O
    I call it how I see it.
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    He did consider his other options. He does have a wizard (his old main), and he does have an archer (an old alt) that he played for quite a bit of time before he rolled assassin. He's not too into the game, but he had the coins there, so he used it to get a warsoul. Any other questions?

All this **** talk about his "other gear". I'm sorry, but he's level 96. Sorry he can't get his TT99 set yet. Sorry he can't get his nirvana gear yet. Geez guys, I would think that you people would consider his level too before you start yacking on about how his other gear is fail except for his warsoul. All I hear from this thread is QQ and all these explanations on why he's fail with his warsoul. Because he's on a PvE server? Seriously?

And because he's blue named? Rofl? For your information, he's now white named in game. But sorry guys, his warsoul is bounded now so it's never going to drop for the likes of you. And also for your information, he used to PK a lot and was blood red for a lengthy period of time.

^ Quote for truth. From my knowledge, he had planned on warsoul since the first few days he started playing the game. He did take a break from the game due to work related things in real life. With that said, he's been planning and merchanting on the game for 1+ year to obtain his warsoul.

Accel doesn't make alts to carry or hold his stuff. He holds it on his old main, which was a wizard. He also doesn't have any reason to post in this thread with all these flames coming at him from people who are simply jealous because he was able to obtain a warsoul with the resources in game he had unlike other people.

LOL don't mind these morons. MMORPG is full of these folks. That's why they are here. It's their expertise to QQ, rant, brag, mock... all sorts of stuffs. But I assure you it all comes down to their enviousness. They play so hard and keep dreaming one day they'll get the best gears on the server, and when someone else got better gears they'll find excuses here and there just to make themselves feel better. What a pathetic loser, lol.

Anyhow, even if it's obtained using real $, what's wrong with that if you can afford it and know the game as much as the others? That's what the game is meant to be. Whoever has thicker $, either virtual or real, to spend on the game has better gears. It's as simple as that.

Edit: And btw, who the hell are they to tell you how to play the game? Play however the hell you want to play. You go Pk or not it's your choice.You go to TW or not it's your choice. You play your char the way you want to play.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In my server, that means my faction (Enrage), TheEmpire, Tao, and Radiance. :O

It's also "known" that the "rank 9 transition item" is also given to a random held land. But in our server, it's very likely that it's Calamity (~40 land holder) or Eq. (all tideborn areas)

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    double facepalm for Asmodiel and Sacredxstar

First for Assmodiel, I could careless who gets what in this game. I am not here to compete but to have fun. I thought it was cool but you can

**** PWI FORUMS FOR **** UP MY POST THIS MORNING!!! Whats the point in posting if it just gets sliced. DARN IT!!!!1
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.