Warsoul Dagger

Options

Comments

• INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Overkill for a sin . Tbh I'd be more worried if a class with lots of aoes or at least a fast fast ranged one like archer / wiz / psy got a warsoul .

I agree with this. Sins are overpowered as it is, why get a warsoul on one? I mean you can just get the interval nivrvana daggers +12 and thatd be cheaper then getting warsoul b:shocked Tbh i prefer archer for warsoul... Most versatile class imo. Ever fought clink on my-en? yea he **** everything
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ever fought clink on my-en? yea he **** everything

fought lol, his arrow still stuck in my arm. piggy not far if not same
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow i wouldnt spend that much on pixels but grats lol, first Warsoul i seen without a GM holding it
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That could be too, still why wouldn't the sin be rednamed anyway? They are primarily a PvP class.

And I bow down to their epic greatness. I probably wouldn't last a second and would probably end up quietly QQ in safezone. b:surrender

Shush you! You will get us all nurfed. b:cry
    Wow i wouldnt spend that much on pixels

Your signature says it all. b:thanks
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shush you! You will get us all nurfed. b:cry

Well you can't triple spark without being forced out of stealth. That's pretty much the only real gripe I have with them.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well you can't triple spark without being forced out of stealth. That's pretty much the only real gripe I have with them.

Nah, As a matter of fact, in the last patch they made it that Triple spark cancel stealth..
    You may dance in victory now. b:sweat

Edit: Nvm misread o.o"
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    First of all lol @ LifeHunting sucking up to him. Have some self-respect, I guess you don't.

Gratz anyhow, hope you have fun.
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gratz for Warsoul !

Regarding money, if I have money to spend that much without any resipiscence, I would do the same, enjoy the game :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    First of all lol @ LifeHunting sucking up to him. Have some self-respect, I guess you don't.

Gratz anyhow, hope you have fun.

Sucking up?

dude, I simply asked if he had anything leftover from making it. Not like I actually expected to get anything =.=

Other then that, I still give gratz to accel for being willing to spend that much cash/coin. >.>
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sucking up?

dude, I simply asked if he had anything leftover from making it. Not like I actually expected to get anything =.=

Other then that, I still give gratz to accel for being willing to spend that much cash/coin. >.>

Of course you did, you went all like "omgz000r how can I join TheEmpirezzz? I gotta be on this warsoul's sidezz"

b:surrender
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Of course you did, you went all like "omgz000r how can I join TheEmpirezzz? I gotta be on this warsoul's sidezz"

b:surrender

Oh. That. I was only curious. I've asked basically every guild that's gotten on the map their recruiting lvl :/

I've asked:

Tao
    Enrage
    Beial (Srry if spelled wrong)
    (Now) TheEmpire
    Ceaser
    Radiance

So, don't really say I was sucking up :P
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gratz on Warsoul :O But still... PVE Server? :S Not on a wizard? >< Well, her money I guess.. So up to her how to waste it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DjRacer - Heavens Tear
    DjRacer - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Grats plaz on warsoul. Well most of his gears are from his wiz, which he doesnt play anymore so thats why its not on a wiz. Merchanting can go a long way and get you quite a bit of coin so spending RL money isnt the only way of getting a warsoul. Though i do know he spent quite a bit on this game but its much less than what you would expect. Oh look I made my first post XD.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Grats on Warsoul I have a feeling in a year warsouls will become kinda common lmao

and @Olba: About A_Noob, yes it's with CotD on. Just look at his buff icons under chi bar. He is triple sparked with Frenzy and CotD.

How is that possible? Well 100% damage reduction of CotD means only halving your attack speed, apparently (wrong math and explanation, I know). He has max -int with fists which means 0.15 attack interval. 0.15 * 2 = 0.3 base interval, which with Demon Spark becomes 0.2 (5 attack per second)
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Can we get a IG screenshot of it?
    I wonder how it look like
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    someone did it xD xD there's hope for the rest of us
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rofl... well you cant have much fun with it on a PVE b:laugh

Gratz anyway
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Grats on Warsoul I have a feeling in a year warsouls will become kinda common lmao
    Why would they become kinda common?

If he got it through merchanting, then it can't be "common" because merchanting relies on exclusivity. It is not a productive activity. For example, think of the gold mats needed for warsoul mats. Merchanting does not produce them, it simply transfers them. For the warsoul to become "pretty common", it means these gold mats per capita have to be relatively high, which merchanting does NOT help -- i.e it does not raise the GDP per capita at all. It doesn't introduce these mats into the game.

If you are talking about the mysterious merchant, though, and even ignoring chips... Merchanting again, does NOT produce coins. So you have a massive coin sink (mysterious merchant), but where is the production line (coin influx or whatever)?

Merchanting is a zero-sum game, and if someone gains profits, someone else loses. Thus it doesn't improve the "standard of living". In fact, it actually makes it worse.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rofl... well you cant have much fun with it on a PVE b:laugh

Gratz anyway

Well, since this game is Facebook friendly I can say that have a Warsoul weapon in PVE server is so Fun as try PK some1 in FarmVille!
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why would they become kinda common?

If he got it through merchanting, then it can't be "common" because merchanting relies on exclusivity. It is not a productive activity. For example, think of the gold mats needed for warsoul mats. Merchanting does not produce them, it simply transfers them. For the warsoul to become "pretty common", it means these gold mats per capita have to be relatively high, which merchanting does NOT help -- i.e it does not raise the GDP per capita at all. It doesn't introduce these mats into the game.

If you are talking about the mysterious merchant, though, and even ignoring chips... Merchanting again, does NOT produce coins. So you have a massive coin sink (mysterious merchant), but where is the production line (coin influx or whatever)?

Merchanting is a zero-sum game, and if someone gains profits, someone else loses. Thus it doesn't improve the "standard of living". In fact, it actually makes it worse.

Perfect token of best luck. That is all b:bye
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, since this game is Facebook friendly I can say that have a Warsoul weapon in PVE server is so Fun as try PK some1 in FarmVille!

Lol b:chuckle
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why get a warsoul of a sin.. thats as stupid as a veno..

should have made on an archer / wiz or maybe bm? but seriously even with warsoul sin wont any good dif in tw. dies too easy no heavy aoes.

would be way more scary on a wiz/archer.

Gz anyway.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why get a warsoul of a sin.. thats as stupid as a veno..

should have made on an archer / wiz or maybe bm? but seriously even with warsoul sin wont any good dif in tw. dies too easy no heavy aoes.

would be way more scary on a wiz/archer.

Gz anyway.

Get a magic sword warsoul for your veno, and you can cut expensive butter with it b:avoid
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Perfect token of best luck. That is all b:bye
    Uhm I do not get this. Perfect tokens of best luck are "produced" by opening packs, which are produced by charging zen. What has merchanting got to do with it?
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Uhm I do not get this. Perfect tokens of best luck are "produced" by opening packs, which are produced by charging zen. What has merchanting got to do with it?

The person probably thought you only needed one Perfect Token of Best Luck to create a ten million big note from the PW Boutique Agent... sadly, you need two, hence why each are 5 million.

Check the "Item can be crafted" portion on this page: http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/21652
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The person probably thought you only needed one Perfect Token of Best Luck to create a ten million big note from the PW Boutique Agent... sadly, you need two, hence why each are 5 million.

Check the "Item can be crafted" portion on this page: http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/21652

i saw one for 4,5milb:avoid
    oh wait, scammerb:shockedb:angry
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    PvE or PvP server, it was bound to happen. It will make an impact on TWs at the very least. Congratulations. I'm sure it will be fun to play now.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Stick a fork in this game, it's done.

Been a good run everyone, wake's on Sunday. b:shocked
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i saw one for 4,5milb:avoid
    oh wait, scammerb:shockedb:angry
    I see plenty for 4.7-4.8mil.

I can make a good 2-3mil in a day just buying them and making 10mil notes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I see plenty for 4.7-4.8mil.

I can make a good 2-3mil in a day just buying them and making 10mil notes.

And I've usually seen them at 5 million, even.