Comments

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    If I had 100 grand, I'd eat it.

Here you go, that'll be 83 cents.

nestlecontest.png
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:laughb:chuckle LMAO can i have 1 too plz XD here s $1 keep the change XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    didnt gm's said that atk/def lvls are capet at 99? then you cant get 13x-14x like some ppl said
    oh and nirvana daggers are much better imo
    edited June 2010
    Here's how the warsoul breaks down...

-----

315,300 Chips Total Needed For Warsoul Weapon
    /
    10 Chips In a Box

-----

31,530 Chip Boxes Needed
    9 Tokens Per Box

-----

283,770 Tokens Needed
    Token Price of 20,000 (17,000 Norm. But Added To Even Out Price Over The Years)

-----

5,675,400,000 Coins Needed
    /
    400,000 Coins Per Gold (Average - Dreamweaver, May Be More)

-----

14189 US Dollars For Warsoul Weapon.

Would take 12 years if I saved up 100 per month ;D
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I just want to know why they decided making the weakess warsoul of all that says lunar, but whatever. grats or ha duuuuur
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I just want to know why they decided making the weakest warsoul of all that says lunar, but whatever. grats or ha duuuuur

Actually Kit this is a legit warsoul weapon weak or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sorry, I should not have quoted your entire post....
    So you have a massive coin sink (mysterious merchant), but where is the production line (coin influx or whatever)?

Merchanting is a zero-sum game, and if someone gains profits, someone else loses. Thus it doesn't improve the "standard of living". In fact, it actually makes it worse.

By opening packs, people introduce coins into the market via best luck token. I hope I have made it obvious enough for you now b:victory
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What a shame it's a PvE server.
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What a shame it's a PvE server.
    inoright
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Why would they become kinda common?

If he got it through merchanting, then it can't be "common" because merchanting relies on exclusivity. It is not a productive activity. For example, think of the gold mats needed for warsoul mats. Merchanting does not produce them, it simply transfers them. For the warsoul to become "pretty common", it means these gold mats per capita have to be relatively high, which merchanting does NOT help -- i.e it does not raise the GDP per capita at all. It doesn't introduce these mats into the game.

If you are talking about the mysterious merchant, though, and even ignoring chips... Merchanting again, does NOT produce coins. So you have a massive coin sink (mysterious merchant), but where is the production line (coin influx or whatever)?

Merchanting is a zero-sum game, and if someone gains profits, someone else loses. Thus it doesn't improve the "standard of living". In fact, it actually makes it worse.

somebody please cool story bro this guys ****
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    looks like there is hope yet for me geting my brothers of fear b:chuckle
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i still do see a reason: i have fun

hmm, and how?
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear
    Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hers the proper screenshot,

and really no point in complaining or feeling bad,if someone has thousands of dollars to spend on a game then why not?After all,its their own hard earned money.

Congratulation on your weapon,

83235990.jpg
    Know your role &
    Shut your Mouth &
    Smell what The Dogg is cooking.
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    let the player, play the game. yes warsoul is amazing - it inspires me to buy one myself.

but drop the comments, no one cares.

congratz to you and empire's - you guys have an intresting future ahead of you.

future? what future? as long as there is Enrage there is no future b:chuckleb:cute

and i lol @ ppl like devoted or that funny bm M... something lvl 102... you guys should be like ... OMG THX GOD HE IS NOT FROM LC !!! otherwise you would have to quit this game lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    future? what future? as long as there is Enrage there is no future b:chuckleb:cute

and i lol @ ppl like devoted or that funny bm M... something lvl 102... you guys should be like ... OMG THX GOD HE IS NOT FROM LC !!! otherwise you would have to quit this game lmao

Why lol? I fight people with +12 nirvana all the time with my +5 frost fists lolz. What's an assassin going to do? From the looks of their other gear all I have to do is absolute domain their initial attacks and then stun lock them for maybe 7 seconds before they are dead. Seeing as I am heavy armor and seeing as how I have phys marrow AND stuns I'd fear a veno with warsoul before I fear a sin. b:thanks
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010

<.< there's always a future.

(and jealousy gets to alot of ppl b:chuckle )
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    I decided to do everyone a favor and give everyone new calculations on how to make the warsoul, there are two calculations I'm posting, one is going all chips, subst'ing the first two fragment materials' chip requirements with less expensive, more efficient materials.

For example, you need only one Feng's Steel Armor to make one Ksitigarbha Fragment, which equals to 17 chips per fragment instead of 788 chips. So here are your two calculations...
    Condensed Warsoul Requirements
    ------------------------------

Fragments
    ---------

Warsoul: Ksitigarbha (99)
    17 Chips (Feng's Steel Armor)

Warsoul: Vajra
    42 Chips (Transparent Crystal)

Warsoul: Samantabhadra
    315 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Manjusri
    158 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Arkarsja
    473 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Jakari
    473 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Avalokites
    158 Chips (Raw Chips) OR 100 Perfect Stones (100 Attendance Sheets, 100 Days)

Math Time
    ---------

Warsoul Mold
      17 + 42 + 315 + 158 + 473 + 473 + 158
    = 1,636 Chips

Warsoul Weapon
      (17 * 99) + (42 * 99) + (315 * 99) + (158 * 99) + (473 * 99) + (473 * 99) + (158 * 99)
    = 161,964 Chips

Total
      1,636 + 161,964
    = 163,600 Chips

Chips In A Box
      163,600 / 10 Chips
    = 16,360 Boxes

Tokens Needed
      16,360 * 9 Tokens Per Box
    = 147,240 Tokens

Coins Needed
      147,240 * 20,000 Coins Per Token
    = 2,944,800,000 Coins

Gold Needed
      2,944,800,000 / 430,000 Coins Per Gold
    = 6,849 Gold

And the calculations, subst'ing the last fragment using perfect stones instead...
    Math Time For Perfect Stones
    ----------------------------

Warsoul Mold
      17 + 42 + 315 + 158 + 473 + 473
    = 1,478 Chips

Warsoul Weapon
      (17 * 99) + (42 * 99) + (315 * 99) + (158 * 99) + (473 * 99) + (473 * 99)
    = 146,322 Chips

Total
      1,478 + 146,322
    = 147,800 Chips

Chips In A Box
      147,800 / 10 Chips
    = 14,780 Boxes

Tokens Needed
      14,780 * 9 Tokens Per Box
    = 133,020 Tokens

Coins Needed
      133,020 * 20,000 Coins Per Token
    = 2,660,400,000 Coins

Perfect Stones Needed And How Many Coins
    10,000 * 1,000 Coins Per Perfect Stone
    = 10,000,000 Coins

Gold Needed
      2,670,400,000 / 430,000 Coins Per Gold (Average)
    = 6,210 Gold

So there you go, less money needed.

• Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I always wonder why people are posting calculations when they havent done proper research :P

For instance, the chance of succesfully make 1 warsoul fragment from perfect stones is about 2.XX% so you'd need ALOT more then 10k p.stones.

Aand, its not just chips you know. There is a HUUUUUGE coin cost to get the fragments beside the chips. For example, to make 1 Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment, you'd need 788 chips AND 16.875.000 coins.

Id like to see an actual calculation though, with tokens at around 12k, and all the coin costs accounted for. Also a calculation using the cheapest possible way (calculating chance of making a warsoul from TT mats etc), and not just going by chips, would be fun to see to ^^

Doubt anyone feels up for all that though :P

Edit: Oh, and grats on warsoul ^^
    edited June 2010
    I always wonder why people are posting calculations when they havent done proper research :P

For instance, the chance of succesfully make 1 warsoul fragment from perfect stones is about 2.XX% so you'd need ALOT more then 10k p.stones.

Aand, its not just chips you know. There is a HUUUUUGE coin cost to get the fragments beside the chips. For example, to make 1 Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment, you'd need 788 chips AND 16.875.000 coins.

Id like to see an actual calculation though, with tokens at around 12k, and all the coin costs accounted for. Also a calculation using the cheapest possible way (calculating chance of making a warsoul from TT mats etc), and not just going by chips, would be fun to see to ^^

Doubt anyone feels up for all that though :P

Edit: Oh, and grats on warsoul ^^

Oh, so I guess the reason why my fragment manufacture failed is because I didn't have enough coins? But my perfect stones still disappeared =/

Edit: Oh no wait. the success rate is 2.25% even though PWDatabase says it's 100%

• Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I decided to do everyone a favor and give everyone new calculations on how to make the warsoul, there are two calculations I'm posting, one is going all chips, subst'ing the first two fragment materials' chip requirements with less expensive, more efficient materials.

For example, you need only one Feng's Steel Armor to make one Ksitigarbha Fragment, which equals to 17 chips per fragment instead of 788 chips. So here are your two calculations...
    Condensed Warsoul Requirements
    ------------------------------

Fragments
    ---------

Warsoul: Ksitigarbha (99)
    17 Chips (Feng's Steel Armor)

Warsoul: Vajra
    42 Chips (Transparent Crystal)

Warsoul: Samantabhadra
    315 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Manjusri
    158 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Arkarsja
    473 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Jakari
    473 Chips (Raw Chips)

Warsoul: Avalokites
    158 Chips (Raw Chips) OR 100 Perfect Stones (100 Attendance Sheets, 100 Days)

Math Time
    ---------

Warsoul Mold
      17 + 42 + 315 + 158 + 473 + 473 + 158
    = 1,636 Chips

Warsoul Weapon
      (17 * 99) + (42 * 99) + (315 * 99) + (158 * 99) + (473 * 99) + (473 * 99) + (158 * 99)
    = 161,964 Chips

Total
      1,636 + 161,964
    = 163,600 Chips

Chips In A Box
      163,600 / 10 Chips
    = 16,360 Boxes

Tokens Needed
      16,360 * 9 Tokens Per Box
    = 147,240 Tokens

Coins Needed
      147,240 * 20,000 Coins Per Token
    = 2,944,800,000 Coins

Gold Needed
      2,944,800,000 / 430,000 Coins Per Gold
    = 6,849 Gold

And the calculations, subst'ing the last fragment using perfect stones instead...
    Math Time For Perfect Stones
    ----------------------------

Warsoul Mold
      17 + 42 + 315 + 158 + 473 + 473
    = 1,478 Chips

Warsoul Weapon
      (17 * 99) + (42 * 99) + (315 * 99) + (158 * 99) + (473 * 99) + (473 * 99)
    = 146,322 Chips

Total
      1,478 + 146,322
    = 147,800 Chips

Chips In A Box
      147,800 / 10 Chips
    = 14,780 Boxes

Tokens Needed
      14,780 * 9 Tokens Per Box
    = 133,020 Tokens

Coins Needed
      133,020 * 20,000 Coins Per Token
    = 2,660,400,000 Coins

Perfect Stones Needed And How Many Coins
    10,000 * 1,000 Coins Per Perfect Stone
    = 10,000,000 Coins

Gold Needed
      2,670,400,000 / 430,000 Coins Per Gold (Average)
    = 6,210 Gold

So there you go, less money needed.

lets say u gonna do Avalokites Fragment with Perfect Stone
    u need only 100 stones x1.1k=110k coins
    but the chance to make this fragment is only 3% with p. stones so yes its still cheaper to do it with mats/stones but the coins u gonna spend gonna be almost same as making it with chips
    same with other TT mats if u need 17 chips to make steel armor the chance gonna be 2-3% maybe (i cant find the site with the % >.<) but if u gonna make it with Empire's Back Image 488 chips the chance gonna be 30-40% or more so u gonna save maybe 40-50mil only (random mil)

g2g cya xD
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    lets say u gonna do Avalokites Fragment with Perfect Stone
    u need only 100 stones x1.1k=110k coins
    but the chance to make this fragment is only 3% with p. stones so yes its still cheaper to do it with mats/stones but the coins u gonna spend gonna be almost same as making it with chips
    same with other TT mats if u need 17 chips to make steel armor the chance gonna be 2-3% maybe (i cant find the site with the % >.<) but if u gonna make it with Empire's Back Image 488 chips the chance gonna be 30-40% or more so u gonna save maybe 40-50mil only (random mil)

g2g cya xD

Yeah, I just found the true percantage to the Perfect Stones... DAM YOU PWDATABASE!!!!

• Balthier - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    So KissAndKill, be so kind and go re-do the math, so we can all know how much money is needed in total for a warsoul (including coin costs pr. mat/chip exchange).

Would be good to see the number, so I dont have to have any kind of hope of getting one, ever b:chuckle
    edited June 2010
    So KissAndKill, be so kind and go re-do the math, so we can all know how much money is needed in total for a warsoul (including coin costs pr. mat/chip exchange).

Would be good to see the number, so I dont have to have any kind of hope of getting one, ever b:chuckle

Just save up 20,000 USD.

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763512&page=2

axt57 did this, if i'm not mistaken he assumed that with x% chance to succed, you need to try 100/x times.
    edited June 2010

axt57 did this, if i'm not mistaken he assumed that with x% chance to succed, you need to try 100/x times.

I'm VERY unlucky just so you know. So I'd rather do the surefire method with all chips.

• Balthier - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010

There we go, so basically around 8bn, or 20k USD b:victory
    edited June 2010
    There we go, so basically around 8bn, or 20k USD b:victory

Basically 20,000 dollars, since it's about 17,777.7777777777777777777777777 dollars if you sell gold at 450,000 coins each to get 8 billion.