Warsoul Dagger

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Too bad those new electric cars cost over 40,000.
    who needs no name electrics xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I love how its not refined or have shards in it yet...

b:chuckle credit card has a cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    b:chuckle credit card has a cooldown.

it's +12 2 hrs after weapon was made.. combain d orbs do take time you know..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it's +12 2 hrs after weapon was made.. combain d orbs do take time you know..

image.php?u=461665002&type=sigpic&dateline=1273062967 did he use this
    visacardweapinfamy.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:shocked how did u manage to find out my in game name is VISA b:angry that suppose be a secreat

but it's true i made that weapon a while back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea..I meant he bought those items when they were cheap, of course with RL money..
    should of been more specific then.
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    its whatever though. if the man feels 20,000 usd is justifiable to spend on a game. then more power to him. keeping it f2p for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    its whatever though. if the man feels 20,000 usd is justifiable to spend on a game. then more power to him. keeping it f2p for me

Pretty much exactly how I feel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    visacardweapinfamy.jpg
    gimme please b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wonder how much it ACTUALLY cost him tho. I know it must be alot tho b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    visacardweapinfamy.jpg

Hah ahahahab:chuckle -saves-
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Gosh, this thread has gone on for a lot of pages!

Congratulations on the Warsoul weapon, Accelerate.

To all those who posted about how Nirvana daggers would have been better, it must be said that the very fact that so many people have reacted to this thread, tells a story. I cannot quite picture so much interest if this thread were about any Nirvana daggers, +12 or not.

Regarding armor comments: Umm ok, if that's all so central to this thread, how come you were interested enough to respond to the thread in the first place? I wouldn't nit-pick about what else a Warsoul weapon owner has or does not have - seeing the weapon made my day.

Let's face it... A warsoul weapon, ANY warsoul weapon, has to be the highest in aspiration value for any character, any class, that has ever played PW in any of its avatars. So what if it cost $20k or whatever, if I could spare that kind of money, even by giving up on some luxuries, I would have done it as well, and so would many many others.

Use it in good health.
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Who has a limitless amount of credit on their card?
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Who has a limitless amount of credit on their card?
    Bill gates 023.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Considering that the Warsoul Spirit has been around for a long while, wouldn't it be just as likely that this person just decided to get a Warsoul and ended up getting it for their current main, instead of something they originally planned?

^ This is true. It was originally planned for another character, not his tideborn. But then he left the game for a lengthy period of time after obtaining a lot of boutique stuff as:
    Actually no, Accel was someone who bought lots of charms/dragon orbs when they were VERY cheap. As in 300k charms, 20k dragon orbs, and then he took a long break from the game to do stuff irl. Then when he came back, he was able to sell the dragon orbs for 90k and the charms for 1.5m.

... has already stated. Slight edit though, it was 20k dragon orbs. From my knowledge, he sold charms/dragon orbs/packs. There was some reinvestment involved.
    if your just selling orbs and charms youll have to sell 2500 charms and 50,000 orbs even if its divided @3billion each lol. even if he made some money off that its about 200m no more. (short by 6.3billion!)

He had a very large handful of orbs, about 40k I believe, and a good amount of charms. Packs helped a lot while reinvesting.
    Yea..I meant he bought those items when they were cheap, of course with RL money..
    should of been more specific then.

As far as I know, it wasn't all with real life money. There was a set amount needed for investment, I agree. But there also was some that he had gotten from reselling back in the day, like guardian angels when the jolly jones event was actually a good event to do.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
    edited June 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2010

^ This is true. It was originally planned for another character, not his tideborn. But then he left the game for a lengthy period of time after obtaining a lot of boutique stuff as:

... has already stated. Slight edit though, it was 20k dragon orbs. From my knowledge, he sold charms/dragon orbs/packs. There was some reinvestment involved.

He had a very large handful of orbs, about 40k I believe, and a good amount of charms. Packs helped a lot while reinvesting.

As far as I know, it wasn't all with real life money. There was a set amount needed for investment, I agree. But there also was some that he had gotten from reselling back in the day, like guardian angels when the jolly jones event was actually a good event to do.

Why do you talk so $uch for him? Are ypu accel? His mother? U seem to know a lot. Did accel even post on this thread?
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited June 2010
    Why do you talk so $uch for hm? Are ypu accel? His mother? U seen to know a lot. Did accel even post on this thread?
    His secret admirer? 014.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
    edited June 2010
    Why do you talk so $uch for him? Are ypu accel? His mother? U seem to know a lot. Did accel even post on this thread?

Read my signature? I call it how I see it? I know Accel, I'm a friend. I defend my friends. So what's it to you? Don't have friends of your own to defend you when you need it?

With all the QQers in here and all the people who doubt, I felt a need to try and help clarify things up. But apparently the maturity level of some people like yourself start assuming that I'm Accel or someone blood-related to him just because I felt a need to help.

Troll is a troll. If you don't have anything relevant to the topic to state, then don't state anything at all. I was going to stop responding to the rest of this thread until I felt a need to defend myself because of you and your ignorant post.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    spokesperson i believe th_113_.gif

btw who is the anime character in your sig? looks very familiar to me
    edited June 2010
    Read my signature? I call it how I see it? I know Accel, I'm a friend. I defend my friends. So what's it to you? Don't have friends of your own to defend you when you need it?

With all the QQers in here and all the people who doubt, I felt a need to try and help clarify things up. But apparently the maturity level of some people like yourself start assuming that I'm Accel or someone blood-related to him just because I felt a need to help.

Troll is a troll. If you don't have anything relevant to the topic to state, then don't state anything at all. I was going to stop responding to the rest of this thread until I felt a need to defend myself because of you and your ignorant post.

Ok woah. It was just a question. Idk where all that extra text is commin from. Besides I doubht I was the only one wondering why you were constantly speaking on his behalf when the person with the weapon never posted. So quit acting high and mighty.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited June 2010
    btw who is the anime character in your sig? looks very familiar to me

It's Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-sama.
    Ok woah. It was just a question. Idk where all that extra text is commin from. Besides I doubht I was the only one wondering why you were constantly speaking on his behalf when the person with the weapon never posted.

That "extra text" is for you to actually read. And with your response you've given me, I can see that you have read what I said. It was not "just a question". If it was, you would have simply asked "who are you to know so much about Accel?" And NOT go into asking if I'm Accel, or his mother.

I've also said in a previous post that I see no point in him responding or posting to this thread about it. I even know when he got his warsoul weapon, he did not flaunt it out on world chat. His guild mates said it. And also as you can see, he did not make this thread, also another guild mate.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    ah no wonder, i watching that show too. its decent.5fc0f220.gif
    edited June 2010
    I was thinking Bleach f529a952.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
    edited June 2010
    It's Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

That "extra text" is for you to actually read. And with your response you've given me, I can see that you have read what I said. It was not "just a question". If it was, you would have simply asked "who are you to know so much about Accel?" And NOT go into asking if I'm Accel, or his mother.

I've also said in a previous post that I see no point in him responding or posting to this thread about it. I even know when he got his warsoul weapon, he did not flaunt it out on world chat. His guild mates said it. And also as you can see, he did not make this thread, also another guild mate.

Most people who know me irl or ingame know I'm a very sarcastic person so me asking if you were his mother couldn't be helped ;)
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    people still watch bleach? 154218d4.gif

im reading the manga, much faster that way, and i cant stand the fillers.

but best anime this spring is easily b gata h kei or the ending of full metal alchemist.
    edited June 2010
    people still watch bleach? 154218d4.gif

im reading the manga, much faster that way, and i cant stand the fillers.

but best anime this spring is easily b gata h kei or the ending of full metal alchemist.
    Used to till it got boring.
    Watched a bit of full metal then stopped 5a6157d0.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    088.gif the last few episodes are simply epic

its one of those animes that deserves to be a classic.
    edited June 2010
    088.gif the last few episodes are simply epic

its one of those animes that deserves to be a classic.
    I still have to go through the 220 episodes of Naruto on my drive 026.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!