Warsoul Dagger

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Don't worry, the Rank 9 weapons are better than warsoul (according to rumors) and can only be gotten by the factions holding land (In our server, that's Calamity and Eq. That's it.)

didnt know +20 attack lvl is better than +50 attack lvl b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the best part of the #1 pic posted was that the Warsaul holder is blue named. b:chuckle

thereisabsolutelynosarcasminthispostright?
    double facepalm for Asmodiel and Sacredxstar

First for Assmodiel, I could careless who gets what in this game. I am not here to compete but to have fun. I thought it was cool but you can

**** PWI FORUMS FOR **** UP MY POST THIS MORNING!!! Whats the point in posting if it just gets sliced. DARN IT!!!!1

Assmodiel? it's either Asmodiel or **** Model.

And ye **** pw....wait no....i have the ability to post correctly from the first try o.o b:chuckle

PS: sacred we've been double facepalmed o.o what happens now?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am jealous of all you posters who can post without problems today. b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    didnt know +20 attack lvl is better than +50 attack lvl b:surrender

If you get 50 attack level, as the warsoul gets 3 of six add-ons randomly. At least according to pwdatabase, but you know how they might be wrong. b:laugh
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you get 50 attack level, as the warsoul gets 3 of six add-ons randomly. At least according to pwdatabase, but you know how they might be wrong. b:laugh

... They get all the mods, that's a fact. PWDB is kinda crappy with the number of mods, such as claiming that Warsouls only get a few or that certain other items only get a few.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    All this **** talk about his "other gear". I'm sorry, but he's level 96. Sorry he can't get his TT99 set yet. Sorry he can't get his nirvana gear yet. Geez guys, I would think that you people would consider his level too before you start yacking on about how his other gear is fail except for his warsoul. All I hear from this thread is QQ and all these explanations on why he's fail with his warsoul. Because he's on a PvE server? Seriously?

And because he's blue named? Rofl? For your information, he's now white named in game. But sorry guys, his warsoul is bounded now so it's never going to drop for the likes of you. And also for your information, he used to PK a lot and was blood red for a lengthy period of time.

Wow blood red... what a badass. Maybe he should have oracled to 100 before buying a warsoul. b:laugh People get uptight so easily I don't even need to try anymore.

Btw the only reason I said that was because some non-factor said I would be so afraid I would quit the game if he was on lost city. Maybe I got trolled.
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    PS: sacred we've been double facepalmed o.o what happens now?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!! It's the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawl.

If you saw the screenshot of his weapon, you'd see that he has all 6 add-ons. Not a random 3.
    Wow blood red... what a badass. Maybe he should have oracled to 100 before buying a warsoul. b:laugh People get uptight so easily I don't even need to try anymore.

He's not an oracle/hyper stone person. >_>; So you're the reason why there's noob 100+'s running around. You keep promoting the use of oracles.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oracle noob's suck... that is all
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Warsoul but one interval gear. O_o

Skill spamming with warsoul < auto with Nirvana and full interval.

ijs. b:bye
    edited June 2010
    salvati0n wrote: »
    Warsoul but one interval gear. O_o

Skill spamming with warsoul < auto with Nirvana and full interval.

ijs. b:bye

Ah crud. Who let the dumb people into this thread? Did you not read what some people say?

ACCEL IS LEVEL 96!! HE CAN'T GET NIRVANA YET.

Is that seriously so hard to understand?
    I call it how I see it.
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oracle noob's suck... that is all
    189bbdde.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
    edited June 2010
    Ah crud. Who let the dumb people into this thread? Did you not read what some people say?

DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? th_081_.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
    edited June 2010
    DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? th_081_.gif

I said you're a double poster. :P I also used caps with bigger font size because apparently some people can't read. b:shutup
    I call it how I see it.
    edited June 2010
    I said you're a double poster. :P I also used caps with bigger font size because apparently some people can't read. b:shutup
    OH.

She called me double poster 098eb4a5.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
    edited June 2010
    OH.

She called me double poster 098eb4a5.gif

You forgot to mention that I also called you a troll.
    Made you look didn't I?

Getting back on topic: Grats to Accel for obtaining his warsoul after his 1+ year of hard work.
    I call it how I see it.
    edited June 2010
    I also called you a troll.

I take it as a compliment 70bff581.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    059.gif
    can i be a troll too?
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    059.gif
    can i be a troll too?
    No3c68bb64.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010

There's still interval cape, interval bracers, rank 6 top... those with tome already beat skill spamming with CoD.
    edited June 2010
    There's still interval cape, interval bracers, rank 6 top... which already beats skill spamming with CoD.

As far as I know, he does have a separate set of gears for intervals. And he does have the rank 6 top and interval bracers. Interval cape is from lunar winged trophy, in my opinion, the normal winged trophy is better.

Please don't take screenshots that you see once for what it is without knowing facts of the full picture.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That warsaul is still nothing compared to my **** slap of death. It only can be used while I am PMSing and is 99% Instant Death if hit by. b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    it is better? 070.gif
    edited June 2010
    That warsaul is still nothing compared to my **** slap of death. It only can be used while I am PMSing and is 99% Instant Death if hit by. b:shocked
    I personally saw Tatuaje 1 shot Chuck Norris at west gate th_110_.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    As far as I know, he does have a separate set of gears for intervals. And he does have the rank 6 top and interval bracers. Interval cape is from lunar winged trophy, in my opinion, the normal winged trophy is better.

Please don't take screenshots that you see once for what it is without knowing facts of the full picture.

Why would he be wearing TT90 top then? Rank 6's got better defense anyways.

Yeah normal wing trophy gives you more HP, but he's after attack power from what I'm seeing since he got warsoul.

My bad if I assume what he's wearing is his usual gears since there's no point in wearing the normal bracers and top if he's got gold bracers and rank 6.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The GMs owe you a thank you for funding their vacations...

for the next 10 years.
    only the GMs really know by looking at their accounts. I know of pple who abused hacks to get profit in the billlions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2010
    Why would he be wearing TT90 top then? Rank 6's got better defense anyways.

Yeah normal wing trophy gives you more HP, but he's after attack power from what I'm seeing since he got warsoul.

My bad if I assume what he's wearing is his usual gears since there's no point in wearing the normal bracers and top if he's got gold bracers and rank 6.

His TT90 top was originally his wizard's. Before he left for real life work related things about a year ago, it's refined to +8, which was the bomb back then. So his TT90 top has more HP than his Rank 6, which to my knowledge is refined to +4. He plans to get nirvana, so there's no point to refine his rank 6 any further.

His bracers, which I am talking about, is not the gold TT90 bracers. He has the one from Dragon Quest reward, which is level 60.

only the GMs really know by looking at their accounts. I know of pple who abused hacks to get profit in the billlions

Accel is a known cash shopper back in the day. So no, he never abused that clothes glitch from way back when. The money he used to get the warsoul was from cash shopping a bit when the game just started, holding onto the sale goods for a very, very long time, and then selling it for profit and reinvestment as a merchanter.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    and im sure like all good players, you reported them right? baa60776.gif
    edited June 2010
    and im sure like all good players, you reported them right? baa60776.gif
    You assume too much 154218d4.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    His TT90 top was originally his wizard's. Before he left for real life work related things about a year ago, it's refined to +8, which was the bomb back then. So his TT90 top has more HP than his Rank 6, which to my knowledge is refined to +4. He plans to get nirvana, so there's no point to refine his rank 6 any further.

His bracers, which I am talking about, is not the gold TT90 bracers. He has the one from Dragon Quest reward, which is level 60.

Accel is a known cash shopper back in the day. So no, he never abused that clothes glitch from way back when.

So I was correct that he will end up a skill spamming Sin as to an interval Sin?

Back to my first post, skill spamming Sin with warsoul < interval Sin with Nirvana, ijs.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    but isnt this world made out of sugar, spice and everything nice? kiddy.gif