[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Comments

• Malekith - Harshlands
    Malekith - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yea, when will PWI learn. If it's not broke don't fix it. "Like it?" Jesus Christ! We're advertising for you wtf do you think???

I have 3 FB accounts also and thankfully I've stored up about 3 months worth of Jones...but this is still annoying as hell.

b:angry
    "We play games, then argue about them. That's stupid.

"This world is full of stupid people who don't realize they're stupid or won't admit to being stupid."

"Many things can distract stupid people."
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    X.X Yep, still getting it.

Please fix this so I can stop hearing the QQ. Really, people can't seem to survive without it anymore, just like they can't survive without genies. =\ The game was fine before them both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Please fix this so I can stop hearing the QQ. Really, people can't seem to survive without it anymore, just like they can't survive without genies. =\ The game was fine before them both.
    don't tease me pls :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    so I got jones blesing ticket. just ticket. so... what next? that ticket is kind of.. useless. and it doesint give me any attack lvls. Im not even able to equip it. so what to do with that useless ticket?
  • Syraell - Sanctuary
    Syraell - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    danymen250 wrote: »
    Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Step 1 and 2 Work , but 3 and 4 dont work

Dont show my to Choose my Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

What to do ?? please help my , I dont get that Blees for 2 Weeks

I have exactly the same problem. 2 weeks too .. all the time and nothing ...b:cryb:surrenderb:angry
  • megatreno
    megatreno Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    guyz try do this, go one day without join facebook page to get jjonas blesing, but dont join in 24 HOURS and then try it, i did and i got a jonas blesing for my seeker, now i will be exactly other 24 hours without join and i will try again, when i know if is a solution i will come back hereb:thanks
  • MsKissThis - Heavens Tear
    MsKissThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:surrender How is it possible that ive exceeded a limit to something i never received? x.x...
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    worked fine for me before this patch, didnt try after
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • dhdhj
    dhdhj Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:surrender How is it possible that ive exceeded a limit to something i never received? x.x...
    when i got that, i just unliked, then reliked and it worked fine.

Try that.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2011

It's not about surviving without it, this is 1 of the 3 ( that I know of ) little thing that makes the game more pleasant to play. People like free stuff, people will get free stuff, people will enjoy the game more.

Since DQ store is still inactive, there's only the new core connect left. And that's not a lot of free interesting stuff in there.

The DQ store was made to compensate the dq drop in coin value. And has I see it, Having 30% more damage means I save 30% mp, witch is a lot of mp, And it's the only free advantage I get to fill the hole in the coins I lose cause some people can't follow the TOS and have to go illegal ways to **** the other players.

What ever the reason this blessing is available, I don't care, it's my reward for sticking around in this game and I want it !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gwenoftheisland
    gwenoftheisland Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have been having the same problem. When I log into my Facebook, the allow to post button does not come up. It hangs up there asking me to like Perfect World.
  • Healladiin - Harshlands
    Healladiin - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This still doesn't work I clicked the like button each time too. submitting the ticket since PWI can't get this get this fixed.
    Maybe I should hire some lawyers and light a fire under PWI. Maybe that would work.b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    Litigation always seems to be the only way to get things done these days.
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:angry grr....I've tried everything posted here, and no success. I get the "exceeded limit", have received nothing, and have been trying for two days now. There is no "like-dislike" option to try as posted above, it just stops dead at the "You've exceeded....".

This function worked flawlessly for the longest time, and now some can make it work, and others can't. Why is it so easy to add things that generate revenue, but when it comes to fixing things, it's like pulling teeth?

Either make it right, or do away with it, period.
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So... i have been playing PWI for a year, i had already liked PWI on facebook, i was receiving numerous complaints on Facebook from friends about my daily PWI spam that i recieved a jones. I was bugged several times about making a new facebook so they didn't have to see it, but i'm just too lazy, some friends even blocked me b:chuckle.

So well done PWI, in your attempts to force more promotion and totally UNNECESSARY promotion, i might add, down our throats, you have forced this lazy muppet to create a brand new FB account to be able to receive my jones... this new account has no friends, not a single one, NONE! On top of that I will no longer be spammin my current friends with jones adverts either, so good job in actually lessening you promotion and awareness in my case and the many others who have been forced to create new accounts cos you can't get your "stuff" to work... nice work PWI, really excellent.

LOL.... FAIL!!!!
  • apoth4u
    apoth4u Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If I make a new FB acct. how do I link this char to it instead of my old FB acct?
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Look, in the mean time while this is not working properly why can't you just set up a new link we can all use to get the blessing until you get the FB issue sorted out. Seriously, this is causing a lot of drama for everyone. Wouldn't it just be easier to set something up for now we can use until you fix YOUR PROBLEM?
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This makes TW so unbalanced, some ppl can get it some cant :/ i thought this would be the first point people would complain, but saw no one mention this.
  • TTaltt - Archosaur
    TTaltt - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It doesn't work for me, like for many others. Tried making multiple FB accs and same problem, like others have mentioned. Some people receive the blessing some don't. It's getting annoying though..and I don't like pvping without it b:cry
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well, wouldn't be so bad TW/PK without it if EVERYONE was without it but seriously?? It's TOTALLY unfair going out to pk or TW knowing your extremely underpowered compared to others who can still get the freakin' blessing. As I said earlier...just give us a damn link to the blessing temporarily until this is fixed!!

What is even more stupid is on this acct when I try to get it I just keep getting told I've exceeded my limit for the day and on my other acct it just keeps asking me to "like" PWI. WTF???
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just another update for the other people here:

I continue to get blessings every day with the new FB account but the old one still tries to make me like FW/PW.
  • WaterLogged - Sanctuary
    WaterLogged - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I created a new Facebook today, and now I have my Jone's Blessing b:laugh
  • perfectweapon
    perfectweapon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i created many new facebook accounts still doenst work same problem... doesnt get past the like pwi screen... been close to 3 weeks and still not fixed... its rediculious that they add some untested update to blesssings whos idea was that?... at first they force you to like forsaken and NOT recieve a blessing (its like hello you just changed the way blessing work and u dont even look and realize your making people like forsaken instead of pwi) what kind of mickey mouse techinition implements a new format and doesnt take 10 seconds to check it.. so ok week later they realize the mistake and change it to make people have to like pwi and once again they dont check it and 1000s of players still cant recieve blessings.. While our facebooks are getting spammed with false claims saying we recieved blessings when we most certainly are not... Look everybody makes mistakes and programing is complicated and problems happens but to not even realize your putting forsaken on a pwi game shows that this (like forsaken pwi) idea wasnt thought out or tested very well and not surprizing that 1000s of players cant get their blessings for 3 weeks and ongoing after this update
  • CivicSouL - Heavens Tear
    CivicSouL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Idk if this is the problem many of u have but u should try logging out of ur account on the forums and logging back in.

I find that if i just leave myself logged in for a long period of time (on the forums) it stops working so i have to log out and log back in. It doesn't refresh when i "like" it. It doesn't bring me to the pick server page but after i log out and log back in it fixes.

Just something to try b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined PWI November 2008 :)
    Sin lvl 101 June 2011 (New Main after CC fix)
    Bm June 2009
    Cleric lvl 70 July 2009: DaExSaken

Retired from PWI August 2011
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Anyone else find it funny that more than anything else all this is accomplishing is making facebook happy at all its new members?

I haven't gotten a blessing in weeks, haven't missed it, and if all I had to do was like this on facebook to get one I still wouldn't be getting one.

Needing to rely on a totally separate company's success to promote your **** is just fail, especially when it doesn't even work. But I'm sure that other successful company thanks you for making its numbers look better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear
    _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Are you kidding me -.-

I just made a new facebook acc, and it says "post limit exeeded"
    When i try to get it with my other facebook acc, it says like it, i do, then it says "please like..." and no button to like or anything, this is stupid, u might as well take jones off from the damn game bcoz its not fair that some ppl get it and some dont, its totally unbalanced
  • apoth4u
    apoth4u Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ok, I don't know if this will help anyone but after weeks of not being able to get the blessing I finally just got one. I did the following things:

I created a new FB acct first...this did not work

I then updated Internet Explorer from 8 to 9...also updated all my flash programs,etc...

After doing all updates and restarting my computer I was able to FINALLY get a blessing. Could be those having problems like I was is because they need to update programs. Idk...just telling you what worked for me. What a hassle.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sorry this is taking so long to get fixed, everyone. We're not only trying to make FB Connect work 100% for everyone again, we're also trying to make a significant improvement to it.

These new tweaks/fixes should be coming out next week, and with a little bit of luck, Facebook Rewards (which is what we're changing the name to) will be fully functional for everyone once more.
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I found out something that might fix the problem, log on your facebook account, check privacy settings for Apps and websites and remove all access for PWI. Then once it's done, go back to the blessings page and click on the facebook login, you'll be prompted to allow access again so click allow and you should be able to see the character selection once again.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sorry this is taking so long to get fixed, everyone. We're not only trying to make FB Connect work 100% for everyone again, we're also trying to make a significant improvement to it.

These new tweaks/fixes should be coming out next week, and with a little bit of luck, Facebook Rewards (which is what we're changing the name to) will be fully functional for everyone once more.
    YES ! I would be able to complete my sweet, sweet quests ty Frankie b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Royyyy - Archosaur
    Royyyy - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have a suggestion:

If this still cannot be fixed, can you just take out the blessing? I cannot stand it that some ppl have this and some dont
This discussion has been closed.