[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Comments

• XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    guys m a lvl 65 barb(archo)..lookin fr some coins..
    anyone can donate??

now what the hell does this have to do with jones blessing. please stay on topic or post some where else
  • Ccarnival - Archosaur
    Ccarnival - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    thrs some prob with the jonnes blessin.....
    it says "plzz LIKE the forseaken world facebook fan page" to get this stuff
    and thrs no option to like
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Frankie.... I do hope that you remeber your promice that the bug would be fixed on the LAST mantince... This is just going to start up people selling the Jones' again... b:surrender
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • OrdiN_ - Raging Tide
    OrdiN_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    im still waiting for them to be fixed, but this is kinda getting dumb
  • Mylias - Lost City
    Mylias - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yeah i think they need more people to say the have interest in forsaken world. remember how last time it was down and everyone on facebook had to make a certain amount of likes to get the jones blessing again? thats basicly what there doing now i guess b:angry
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yeah i think they need more people to say the have interest in forsaken world. remember how last time it was down and everyone on facebook had to make a certain amount of likes to get the jones blessing again? thats basicly what there doing now i guess b:angry

obviously not because if it was NO ONE would be able to get jones blessing. i got 3 in my bank from the last 3 days and never have trouble getting more
  • phoenixeagle
    phoenixeagle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    OMG im bored from the game, no jone's blessing = no fun

i think imma leave the game, guyz its been like 2 weeks and i cant get my blessing, besides i know ppl can get it normally but i dont know why only certain ppl cant get it.

well im waiting till this weakend and if nothing happened i'll leaave it for real :'(

well if the programmers can't get this blessing back why would they put that forsaken world in the program just roll it back no forsaken world, that game is really sux ,,,,, :((
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Got mine to work finally... dunno what the issue was im using a new fb acc though.
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Got mine to work finally... dunno what the issue was im using a new fb acc though.

It is just odd that it works for some and not for others.

I personally have tried, Firefox, IE and chrome AND I have made 4 different FB accounts just to try it.

As usual, it posts on the FB but nothing happens and there is no option to get/transfer the Blessing. Just a post on the FB page. b:sweat

*shrugs* Over this really b:surrender
  • YaFeelMe - Sanctuary
    YaFeelMe - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I was having many of the problems that some are having for receiving the blessing but I had to do a few steps since normally I send my husband's his too because he's too lazy.b:chuckle But I usually clear my cache first, then login to my facebook account, open a new tab and follow the blessing the link through the forum. Then I am able to send my blessing to the character of my choice. When I would try to get my blessing just going through the forum link first I would get a blank page or get something saying I had exceeded the limit. I hope this helps.

Note: I started having this problem about 3 weeks ago and the method that I use has been working for me since then :)
  • funbarb
    funbarb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    when I go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook I try to click on Login and nothing happens, not even an error on the page. I seriously do not know the problem here.
  • CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary
    CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Frankie.... I do hope that you remeber your promice that the bug would be fixed on the LAST mantince... This is just going to start up people selling the Jones' again... b:surrender

try it and see u cant i tryd to get it from my other acc didnt work ( like some ppl writed on how to do it ) + my fb wall is full ( spammd ) with the pwi thing and stil no blessing i presd the dam like button and no thing ... think pwi is starting to miss the massive **** attacks because what they are doing to the blessing page is not nice and its starting to get ppl mad if some thing is working ok why ( fix it ) like they did ? ( if u can call this last thing a fix )
    b:angry
    b:surrender
    live to play
  • MysticalMoJo - Raging Tide
    MysticalMoJo - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Im having the same issue as a lot of people. It just keeps telling me to like foresaken world. I did ( Although that game is lame) and still nothing. Even popped up on my facebook wall, still nothing. What bothers me most is they haven't said anything about it and something goes wrong with the jones blessings it seems at least once a month. And that someone started a thread about it and you closed it and sent people to this thread that has no answers? Where is the sense in that? Like most people in this game I am a cash shopper and to see stuff like this is really bothering me. I put money into this game because I generally like it. But to see that it is having bugs and issues that aren't even being addressed bothers me. Please fix it, some people don't have the same patience I do.

Mo
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    =\ It seems this problem is only for certain people. I tried this last night, and received my blessing without problems. And by received, I mean it was in my mailbox in the game.

I just tried again this very minute, the character selection came up, and I was able to get another one for my other character. I don't like the fact that it works for me and isn't working for so many others. lol I haven't spent a penny on this game since the Tideborn came out, so I'm not some epic cash shopper. And currently, this is my main. |D So at lvl33 I'm not some epic high level player either.

Whatever the problem is, it's either for individual people, or groups as a whole that are having issues, while individuals like me are having no problem. =\ Please fix this. Every day I see this thread bumped I try for another blessing and it works.

Using Google Chrome, Mac OSX. Don't know if that'd help anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary
    CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Using Google Chrome, Mac OSX. Don't know if that'd help anyone.

i tryd chrome mozile opera and IE 8 on windows 7 ultimate and on windows xp sp 2 same thing on all il try with mozila from centos but i dont think it will be any thing new
    b:angry
    live to play
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I will not lie and no idea how but I just got an insane amount of Blessings b:chuckleb:laugh

Now broken b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    QQ my blessing expires tomorrow what am i suposed to do now.
    Didn't Frankie say that the blessing should be fixed by monday.
    LOL didn't say which monday might be next next next one
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Reths - Sanctuary
    Reths - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Im having the same issue as a lot of people. It just keeps telling me to like foresaken world. I did ( Although that game is lame) and still nothing. Even popped up on my facebook wall, still nothing. What bothers me most is they haven't said anything about it and something goes wrong with the jones blessings it seems at least once a month. And that someone started a thread about it and you closed it and sent people to this thread that has no answers? Where is the sense in that? Like most people in this game I am a cash shopper and to see stuff like this is really bothering me. I put money into this game because I generally like it. But to see that it is having bugs and issues that aren't even being addressed bothers me. Please fix it, some people don't have the same patience I do.

Mo

The same is happening to me x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spikeshot
    spikeshot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I tried many times, but I went to unlike and then relike Perfect world and Forsaken world, then try it on Internet Explorer and it works. Try reliking Perfect world and Forsaken world on try on Internet Explorer (or latest verison) is see whether it works or not.
  • Courtneyabwy - Lost City
    Courtneyabwy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I have tried all suggestions and absolutely nothing makes it work for me. The fact that i have to *like* a game i never even played just makes it more annoying. Please fix it or remove it completely. It isn't fair some players can access this and others cannot.
    Haterz Gunna Hate b:laugh
  • Stileto - Heavens Tear
    Stileto - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Who agrees they should just trash the Jones Blessing and just issue us a permanent one - I've been trying for a long time and its still broke!!!!
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why do people that don't get have the problem post it ? b:faint
    It doesn't help the people that have it in anyways and just makes them angry that you can get them and show off and they can'tb:shutup
  • bodycount77
    bodycount77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Can a GM pls keep us up to date when its gonna be fixed pls gonna buy 50 tiger pack for a usefull info GM's b:laugh
  • Moonsyn - Raging Tide
    Moonsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This is really ticking me off now.

I've tried everything..2 different browsers and it still doesn't work. It posts on my FB wall, but I get no Blessing.

Get this **** fixed already.
  • Darkai - Raging Tide
    Darkai - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    really its not working any1 help me or make it work... keep saying *like*.......
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    well..tried everything and it's still not working. so annoying how few ppl are able to get it while the rest keep on having problems.-.- anyone actually working on trying to fix this?
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bodycount77
    bodycount77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Guess they just wanne **** off ppl again saying we fix it on monday but monday in 3 weeksb:shocked

I think just forget about the blessing they not even know what they messed up the coder should be promoted to Chief Inspector Fail xD
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol i found a solution.well actually someone already mentioned this but i was reluctant to try.
    Make a new facebook acc and try the link and it should give u the option of selecting server,char,etc.
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    got a new opera update tonight. Tried the blessing but still the same result. I enable the cache clearing and run ccleaner. but has I tried again I got the post exceeded message.

While your fixing this issue, maybe you could make it so that until I chose a character and click the send button. Nothing get send so I don't have to wait 1 day to get a blessing like in the event that the pages is broken.

Well then an other 24hour wait. ( yeah I don't have 2 facebook. I hate facebook)

Edit

I just saw on my facebook the publicity stating I got a blessing.... Lies, since I could not chose a character, I only got the forsaken world choice that loop in an infinite loop. But if you can send it, I chose TCHP on lost city.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Courtneyabwy - Lost City
    Courtneyabwy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol i found a solution.well actually someone already mentioned this but i was reluctant to try.
    Make a new facebook acc and try the link and it should give u the option of selecting server,char,etc.

yay ty ty ty ...I created a new facebook and it did solve my problem. It actually let me choose server and character. I used Opera browser. b:pleased
    Haterz Gunna Hate b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.