[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok it dont work so i unlike and delete my facebook acc.b:angryb:shutup
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sorry this is taking so long to get fixed, everyone. We're not only trying to make FB Connect work 100% for everyone again, we're also trying to make a significant improvement to it.

These new tweaks/fixes should be coming out next week, and with a little bit of luck, Facebook Rewards (which is what we're changing the name to) will be fully functional for everyone once more.

thanks for the updateb:bye
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Finally, thanks for the update. I hope this rework on Facebook Rewards goes smooth...
    can't
    hold
    it
    in
    anymore....

bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Seriously, please check and recheck before you release anything that might be bugged. plz!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathsCreed - Raging Tide
    DeathsCreed - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I know this has not worked for some and has worked for others. Anyways I did test this theory as well as others. This is the steps I took to make it work for me so thought I'd share. By the way I use Firefox to do this.

1. Make sure you are not auto-logged into facebook at all. (signed out of facebook)

2. Click on this link http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO or click File up top > New Tab > and Copy/Paste link (you want all tabs on same page for cookies) This takes you to the pwi main page of facebook.

3. Click the Like box on pwi main page and you will be prompted to Sign into your account. Sign into your account or a new account. (I did a new account since I had 2)

4. Once signed in again click File > New Tab > and copy/paste this link into the new blank tab http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

5. Once on that site (which is the jones blessing sign in). Sign into your pwi account as prompted. Then click the login icon that pops for pwi and you should get the option of your server and character where you want the blessing to go.

In order for this all to work... you must be signed out of your pwi account... signed out of facebook... and do everything step by step above. You must also have all 3 tabs opened on same internet page... multiple openings does not work. I have tested this in many ways and this is the only way I found to work for me. Hope this will help some til the fix is out.
    I have the most amazing wife and love Cherry who makes my whole life. We have 2 lil angels that keep us busy off game. I love you Cherry forever and always baby b:kiss!

Married: 11/28/10 To the rest of our future together my love!

Welcome to 2011 and the start of a new year!!
  • Xelion - Raging Tide
    Xelion - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I know this has not worked for some and has worked for others. Anyways I did test this theory as well as others. This is the steps I took to make it work for me so thought I'd share. By the way I use Firefox to do this.

1. Make sure you are not auto-logged into facebook at all. (signed out of facebook)

2. Click on this link http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO or click File up top > New Tab > and Copy/Paste link (you want all tabs on same page for cookies) This takes you to the pwi main page of facebook.

3. Click the Like box on pwi main page and you will be prompted to Sign into your account. Sign into your account or a new account. (I did a new account since I had 2)

4. Once signed in again click File > New Tab > and copy/paste this link into the new blank tab http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

5. Once on that site (which is the jones blessing sign in). Sign into your pwi account as prompted. Then click the login icon that pops for pwi and you should get the option of your server and character where you want the blessing to go.

In order for this all to work... you must be signed out of your pwi account... signed out of facebook... and do everything step by step above. You must also have all 3 tabs opened on same internet page... multiple openings does not work. I have tested this in many ways and this is the only way I found to work for me. Hope this will help some til the fix is out.
    Hey i just tested deathcreed guide and it worked! first one that as worked for me, i followed the guide exactly, even had 3 tabs and everything, try this it works!
  • Xelion - Raging Tide
    Xelion - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Alrite i just tested this fix and it worked for me, so im gona post this and hopefully it works for you guys, i followed the guide EXACTLY ty deathcreeds, hopefully they fix this soonb:laughb:victory
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it didn wrk for me b:cry
  • danymen250
    danymen250 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dont Work !!!
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I tried what DeathsCreed suggested and it worked great, thanks for posting it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    TYVM, DeathsCreed!! Worked beautifully!
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Happy to hear it's worked for most! Sorry to those who it's not working for.. are you using Firefox or others search engines? Again if you follow my instructions exactly it should work! Also make sure your computer is set for cookies. Thanks for the positive feedback guys.
    I have the most amazing wife and love Cherry who makes my whole life. We have 2 lil angels that keep us busy off game. I love you Cherry forever and always baby b:kiss!

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The issue isn't cookies nor is it browser. It's how PWI's website handles certain FB accounts and perhaps the FB website itself. Whether or not it has to do with the update is to me a relevant question but could easily be ruled out.

I've used both Firefox and Chrome, clearing cookies, clearing cache, even going into hidden folders to clear the cache from adobe flash. Still, my old FB dummy account remains unable to receive the Jones Blessing while the new one can. I can be logged into my actual FB account, then just log off, log onto the new account, and still get the Jones Blessing just fine.
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    New FB didn't work for me either :/

For me either for about 2 weeks. Put thread in PWI tech but do not see a response. I checked and re-checked all settings in FB. After hitting the login button for FB from PWI link, states need to like and not giving option to select character/server.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    For me either for about 2 weeks. Put thread in PWI tech but do not see a response. I checked and re-checked all settings in FB. After hitting the login button for FB from PWI link, states need to like and not giving option to select character/server.

Try going back 1 page to my instructions Synful and see if my method works for you. Again I don't believe it to be FB that is the problem. I have used my method with my already existing FB account I've always used Jones blessing for and a new FB account I made strictly for testing. The method worked for both. Maybe it's a small glitch in the Jones site itself but who really knows. I just know doing what I've tried worked for me and for others so give it a try.

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @DeathsCreed...
    Thanks for the guide.
    It doesn't work on my original FB account but I set up a dummy account and it works there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear
    _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PWI, why dont u guys do ur job right, or start with it and help us.
    If u guys were really trying to fix this, it woulda been fixed a while back, but nooo u guys just want us to give u money and u do nothing for it. its not fair that some get it and some dont. no point in telling you to take it off bcoz there goes all ur likes on facebook. so do everyone a favor and stop being lazy and help the players?
  • SkyEleven - Dreamweaver
    SkyEleven - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    >.< I really want that blessing!!!! Having a cleric in a new server were most ppl can't help you at all is hard job >.> I need the blessing >.< b:cry
  • Swe_fredde - Heavens Tear
    Swe_fredde - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it posts on my FB but i don't get a blessing WTH QQ

Frankie fix this **** now
    Everything that is funny is addictive,Gives u Cancer,Makes you fat,Kill your brain-cells, get you in trouble with the police, or gives unwanted babies or std's!

- Proud mentally **** monkey in a pair of worn clogs made of dried peoples ****
  • Lgran - Heavens Tear
    Lgran - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not working for me even with creed's way *sigh*
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i opened another e-mail and facebook account now no problems getting the jones blessings. The old account still doesn't work. when you log in to pwi just use the new e-mail to log into facebook don't chose" keep me logged in "
  • SquishyWorm - Sanctuary
    SquishyWorm - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it doesnt work at all. its still the *Please like pwi facebook fan pagE* before you are eligible to receive this item.
  • Trucha - Dreamweaver
    Trucha - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Made a new account and followed Deathscreed's directions and it worked for me. Thanks for posting the guide creedb:victory
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    none of the suggested methods helped me
    still can't get it i'll wait till it gets fixed for real.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It has worked for me until today.
    I can select server and character, but there is no submitt button now.
    The token page is not showing right either...

Oh well, good thing I have them stacked up from the time you could get 8 pr day b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naughita
    naughita Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Guess what its still not fixed.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It has worked for me until today.
    I can select server and character, but there is no submitt button now.
    The token page is not showing right either...

Oh well, good thing I have them stacked up from the time you could get 8 pr day b:pleased

i tryed 2h ago and for me worked today 2
  • alpha420
    alpha420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    naughita wrote: »

.... Problem is it is fixed .. thing is people think its not fixed cause there to lazy to try and upgrade there computers .. so Things get broken and then ya all complain ..... Try updating your Java .. or Getting newest version of Firefox/Chrome or what ever you use...

If that dont work .. Closs game run ccleaner on computer .. then come back to forms to go Facebook connect page then log in .. ( dont log in befor going to Facebook connect)..

If that dont work .. Rage quit cause ya cant get a jones .....
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    naughita wrote: »

Well, DUH! Read this... http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13916801&postcount=838
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it works now with all new acc.
  • SinBabe - Dreamweaver
    SinBabe - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Do you ever feel the need for power? Ultimate Warsoul Power? Well we can't give you that. What we can give you though is a little bit of Jones' Blessing. Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Power!

It's yours for free! All you need to do is help spread the word of PWI to your friends on Facebook.

How does it all work?

Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, and you can send yourself a new Blessing once per day.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!

Edit (3-18-11): Updated to explain new once per day functionality.

Why isn't the Jones' Blessing site working? I haven't been able to get one in weeks. I miss my Jones' b:sad
This discussion has been closed.