[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• zeoxz
    zeoxz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i feel scammed..

is pwi trying to make us spam our fb wall with this for free?

zzz.
    y cant they just manually insert for us every restart for those that like this on fb.

dont say gonna b lots of work.

it can spam post on my fb wall but cant giv jb...

have never seen 3rd or 4th so mention on posts before mine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naughita
    naughita Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok now your running a promo on this how about u fix the dang thing. I've been trying for a week now to get one for my sin and guess what it post to my facebook page and on account nothing either fix it or drop it gees guy what is going on some get it and some don't. I'm not even getting the sever select page come on fix the problem will u already. Why is it posting to facebook if I don't get the blessing. I'm not changing my facebook and redoing it just to get the blessing. b:angry
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    alpha420 wrote: »
    .... Problem is it is fixed .. thing is people think its not fixed cause there to lazy to try and upgrade there computers .. so Things get broken and then ya all complain ..... Try updating your Java .. or Getting newest version of Firefox/Chrome or what ever you use...

If that dont work .. Closs game run ccleaner on computer .. then come back to forms to go Facebook connect page then log in .. ( dont log in befor going to Facebook connect)..

If that dont work .. Rage quit cause ya cant get a jones .....
    Dumb post of the day award. Congrats! b:cute
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DeathsCreed already posted a reply that worked for many people so I'll just say it again in my own words, but credit goes to him:

1. DO NOT be logged in to PWI or Facebook

2. Use Internet Explorer, it has never failed me yet when I use this method

3. Open the Jones Blessing page

4. Log into your PWI account

5. The Facebook button should appear, if it doesn't, don't bother reading further since you're already screwed. LOG IN to your Facebook account (or junk Facebook account, doesn't matter)

6. Choose server and character and you know the rest.

If this did not work for you, then QQ all you want on this forums and hopefully it will be fixed soon. Good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • masterabilio
    masterabilio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WORK!!! b:thanks
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WORK!!! b:thanks
    not for meee :D !!!
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • IxeFas - Lost City
    IxeFas - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Working b:victory
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have just 6 words to say... (and three emoticons)

Post limit exceeded for this account. b:cryb:sadb:angry
  • DevineBladeM - Sanctuary
    DevineBladeM - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i still cant get jones blessing ;( sniffle i missi t D:::::b:cry
  • StingRay - Raging Tide
    StingRay - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:shockedI have been trying to get a jones blessing I look at all the peolpe that have them, even my brothers have gotten his b:cry. I read that they have fixed the problem, I am still having the same problem (it wants me to like facebook){which I have several times}. the bleeping thing don't work for and many others that I read. I wonder is there a lvl status that you must be in order to get. I SAY GET RID OF IT IF IT DOSEN'T FOR EVERYONE, BUTS THATS JUST ME.b:angryb:bye
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MAN

This inequality is making me frustrated! It is not a matter of cash shopping where you pay for good gear, but this makes no sense. Some ppl have huge bonus damage and some not depending purely on luck. And this luck just stays, does not change from day to day.

The GM said this will be fixed with the up coming patch. But maint is under way and I tried again. Still not working! Can you PLEASE just remove the whole damn promotion event? At least make it fair, and no one gets these.

It will be harder to pvp for those without
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if its working for some people and not for others, consider user error.
    and use google chrome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ok here is the problem...it was working for me 6 months ago on the same computer on firefox.

Now after 6 months it is not working....so something must have happened, and in addition I sent a ticket to the GM and they replied admitting that there is indeed a problem and they intend to fix it soon. The GM earlier in the post also said they will fix it with this coming patch.

Furthermore I tried google chrome, internet explorer and firefox....Personally i think the problem maybe linked with certain facebook accounts or pwi accounts. That is what I feel.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Who said thet it will be fixed with the maintenance ?
    Nobody ? LOL
    Frankie said " These new tweaks/fixes should be coming out next (this) week "
    the week ends on 17th
    We'll wait 3 days and lets hope it will be fixed by 17th.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I know this has not worked for some and has worked for others. Anyways I did test this theory as well as others. This is the steps I took to make it work for me so thought I'd share. By the way I use Firefox to do this.

1. Make sure you are not auto-logged into facebook at all. (signed out of facebook)

2. Click on this link http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO or click File up top > New Tab > and Copy/Paste link (you want all tabs on same page for cookies) This takes you to the pwi main page of facebook.

3. Click the Like box on pwi main page and you will be prompted to Sign into your account. Sign into your account or a new account. (I did a new account since I had 2)

4. Once signed in again click File > New Tab > and copy/paste this link into the new blank tab http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

5. Once on that site (which is the jones blessing sign in). Sign into your pwi account as prompted. Then click the login icon that pops for pwi and you should get the option of your server and character where you want the blessing to go.

In order for this all to work... you must be signed out of your pwi account... signed out of facebook... and do everything step by step above. You must also have all 3 tabs opened on same internet page... multiple openings does not work. I have tested this in many ways and this is the only way I found to work for me. Hope this will help some til the fix is out.

Quote for truth; Altho, a little tip, i used internet explorer for this, as the first time i used firefox, the glitch still happened -.-'.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • bonbonsmalisia
    bonbonsmalisia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    pwi?! how many times per a month can sth be broken?! this doesnt happen in any other game only in urs! cant u just get this blessing fixed?! IT ALWAYS KEEPS ON BROKING EVERY week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a joke on all players and happens from over a year frequently
  • Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver
    Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hello.Today I have a problem with John Blessing,
    Got a Jones ticket from site,but already 6:00 hour is not open
    0113690501cf.bmp

How i can take my Blessing?b:thanks
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hello.Today I have a problem with John Blessing,
    Got a Jones ticket from site,but already 6:00 hour is not open
    0113690501cf.bmp

How i can take my Blessing?b:thanks
    you need to have free space for quests
    you probably have 20/20
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver
    Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have free space,and i take Blessing after 7 hours /
    just Blessing quest freezes in active quest/
    oh sorry for language, hope was understandable
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have free space,and i take Blessing after 7 hours /
    just Blessing quest freezes in active quest/
    oh sorry for language, hope was understandable

Does relogging work? Since people have said relogging fixes that problem. But if not, then there might be some issue. But if that issue only applies to certain people, then that's odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• perfectweapon
    perfectweapon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok heres the real fix to the problem for everybody.......

Heres what u got to do to fix it.

keep making new facebook accounts and go to the pwi international facebook page and click like there... then check your facebook and see if a message appears on your wall of your facebook page saying that u liked pwi. ( this is where the problem is for most facebook users this messages does not appear on your wall most of the time and thats why it wont work) For me I had to make 4 new facebooks until finally one of them actually had the like pwi message on my wall. ( in the other 3 accounts even though i liked pwi and selected it and entered the code this message would not appear on my wall) once this message was on my facebook wall everything works perfectly... So the way to fix it is to keep making new facebook accounts and liking pwi until u finally get that message on your wall.. took me 4 new facebooks might takes some of you 10 new facebooks its all random but evidutaully u should finally get that message on your wall and then it will work..

More than likely its a facebook problem then like messages are glitchy and and probbaly dont appear when theres heavy bandwith, so its all random and luck involved getting the message to appear on you wall. keep trying with new accounts and evidutually you will get that message and it will work.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I made a 3th FB acc and it finally worked
    Woohoo
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Amylianna - Sanctuary
    Amylianna - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DeathsCreed's suggestion on page 85 is working for me. I'm using IE and an alt facebook account. I'm doing mine every day again on all toons to stock up before they 'fix' it again. Thanks DeathsCreed. b:victory
  • Wiingfang - Harshlands
    Wiingfang - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I know this has not worked for some and has worked for others. Anyways I did test this theory as well as others. This is the steps I took to make it work for me so thought I'd share. By the way I use Firefox to do this.

1. Make sure you are not auto-logged into facebook at all. (signed out of facebook)

2. Click on this link http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO or click File up top > New Tab > and Copy/Paste link (you want all tabs on same page for cookies) This takes you to the pwi main page of facebook.

3. Click the Like box on pwi main page and you will be prompted to Sign into your account. Sign into your account or a new account. (I did a new account since I had 2)

4. Once signed in again click File > New Tab > and copy/paste this link into the new blank tab http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

5. Once on that site (which is the jones blessing sign in). Sign into your pwi account as prompted. Then click the login icon that pops for pwi and you should get the option of your server and character where you want the blessing to go.

In order for this all to work... you must be signed out of your pwi account... signed out of facebook... and do everything step by step above. You must also have all 3 tabs opened on same internet page... multiple openings does not work. I have tested this in many ways and this is the only way I found to work for me. Hope this will help some til the fix is out.

this worked!! try making a new facebook account before trying!
  • puresax
    puresax Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hmm, well now this is weird, after logging into PWI the Facebook login button does nothing. No popup, no redirect, nothing.
  • Salamandor - Dreamweaver
    Salamandor - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    come on guys fix this thing, it works for some and doesn't for other really come on guys there's even a new blessing now. don't make something new if you can't fix the first problem before hand.
  • fredrik1988
    fredrik1988 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i made 2 new facebook accounts and got it working, when i tried my first facebook it only said
    post limit exceeded for today something like that even tho i tried the next day and next and so on for 1 week, tried a new facebook account and worked like a charm!

i guess this is only way for pwi to get more likes on facebook LMAO

fix this **** now lousy *** gm's aint supposed to need to make 2 fake facebook accounts to get it to work, cuz then u gotta hire a new freaking staff cuz the one u have now can lick my balls!
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i made 2 new facebook accounts and got it working, when i tried my first facebook it only said
    post limit exceeded for today something like that even tho i tried the next day and next and so on for 1 week, tried a new facebook account and worked like a charm!

i guess this is only way for pwi to get more likes on facebook LMAO

fix this **** now lousy *** gm's aint supposed to need to make 2 fake facebook accounts to get it to work, cuz then u gotta hire a new freaking staff cuz the one u have now can lick my balls!

Cussing ain't gonna get you nowhere bro. The lot of you complaining might as well just ragequit and find another game if you can't respect what they're trying to do. So please pack up and quit b:bye

Note: if you do end up quitting, please send all your items to me. Thank you. :3 lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bodyquench
    bodyquench Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    didnt work for me.why i cant get it?!!!!!
  • StingRay - Raging Tide
    StingRay - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thanks Guys whatever you did seems to have solved my problem of getting my jones blessing I even got the O'malley blessing thanks. I also hope that its fixed for everyone.b:laughb:laughb:dirty
This discussion has been closed.