[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• Boeman - Heavens Tear
    Boeman - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u guys almost fixed it. i need to like the 'pwi facebook fan page' i liked it still not get it. but its better then the 'FW facebook fan page'
  • XISmacKIx - Harshlands
    XISmacKIx - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i cnt get jones 2 .i like FW but i didnt get it 2 :(((((((((((((((((((((((
  • tr3n0
    tr3n0 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    past yesterday i got a jonas blesing for my main, but now it only says pots limit exceed and it had pased more than 24 hours and now i cant get it for my seeker :S
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tr3n0 wrote: »
    past yesterday i got a jonas blesing for my main, but now it only says pots limit exceed and it had pased more than 24 hours and now i cant get it for my seeker :S

I am getting this now too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I got a new jones blessing using the newest facebook account I made. Trying to use an old one right after didn't work and was telling me to like PWI with zero results.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aww i don't want to make a new FB account just for the blessing b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • _DarkAce_ - Raging Tide
    _DarkAce_ - Raging Tide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:cry fix this please! i want my Jones' Blessing :(
  • CloudsLegacy - Raging Tide
    CloudsLegacy - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So my friend is trying to get Jones Blessing, whenever she does she doesn't get any option to choose a server/character. but it DOES say she has already liked it? Any help?b:surrender
  • StingRay - Raging Tide
    StingRay - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is very upsetting I have tried for a week to get a jones blessing. I go thru all the requierments and it asks me to say like to pwi and I do and all it does is sit on that page and do nothing. yes I connected my facebook to all of this but still nothing help me out
  • populationcontrol
    populationcontrol Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Couldnt get it on my 1rst FB account. Sent a ticket, but I didnnt even get an automated reply. Anyway, the second FB account works for me too.
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    using a secod accout worked for me but was alot of hassle.b:surrender
  • shiningxyue
    shiningxyue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So my friend is trying to get Jones Blessing, whenever she does she doesn't get any option to choose a server/character. but it DOES say she has already liked it? Any help?b:surrender

I'm having the exact same problem. I didn't get asked for server/character on my first FB account, so I thought it didn't go through. I tried it again using that account but it said I already got it, which I didn't. I made a separate FB account and even tried it on a separate computer, but same problem: not being asked for server/character. I liked both times. b:shockedb:sad
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    using a secod accout worked for me but was alot of hassle.b:surrender
    even a 2nd FB acc. didn't helped me same stuff different acc.
    X.X
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Santouryu - Raging Tide
    Santouryu - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    New FB didn't work for me either :/
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I cant get a blessing. I go to the link, sign up and click the button. But it just says I must "like" the facebook page, which I have. Have had it liked for months now. It pops up on my facebook page that I receive a Jones Blessing, but it didnt even bring me to a page where I was asked what character to give it to.

I would submit a ticket, but I have had zero luck with that and have learned that it is a waste of time. Hopefully it is something they fix soon.
    NGTUy53.png

• shammimo
    shammimo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    I cant get a blessing. I go to the link, sign up and click the button. But it just says I must "like" the facebook page, which I have. Have had it liked for months now. It pops up on my facebook page that I receive a Jones Blessing, but it didnt even bring me to a page where I was asked what character to give it to.

I would submit a ticket, but I have had zero luck with that and have learned that it is a waste of time. Hopefully it is something they fix soon.

same prob here :(
  • _LikeABoss_ - Lost City
    _LikeABoss_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Ouren_eden - Sanctuary
    Ouren_eden - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    GM, i still can't get jones blessing, just like them. please fix the jones blessing ASAP,
    we all need it and please don't make us disappointed.b:surrender
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    because of you i have to go and play basketball IRL, tyvm PWE
    ^^ c`mon fix it already i play so rarely theese days because i don't have my jones blessing b:angry
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It would be nice to be able to send 2 blessings per day. Having chars on different server xD
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:angry would be nice to be able to send any blessing a day, b:angry given that its been broken b:angry for over a week now b:angry
  • Myrannia - Harshlands
    Myrannia - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so first i dont get one because it says i have to like FW... then it says i have to like PWI ... b:angry now it says "Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day." i didnt even try today b:angry
  • Centamot - Sanctuary
    Centamot - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can't get it to work for me, even after using a second Facebook account. :\ This really sucks.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We're still looking into this. It's unfortunately not as simple as the mistake of telling you to Like the FW page -- something is definitely wrong on the back-end and we're working on it as quickly as we can.

Thank you for you patience, everyone.

Ty for the update, I hope you can find a solution soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Moral of the story, keep a few in the mail box for just this occasion. Happens every so often, figure people would figure that out already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dorkyseeker
    dorkyseeker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love me some jones' blessing. I just wish that it would work for me.

Thank you guys for working on it, I hope you fix it soon.

<3
  • kinkegirl
    kinkegirl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey all i went through my privacy setting and deleted the pwi app, then tried to get one, and it let me get one... so maybe u just need to unistall the app on facebook and reinstall it? well it worked for me so u could try it

kinke
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kinkegirl wrote: »
    Hey all i went through my privacy setting and deleted the pwi app, then tried to get one, and it let me get one... so maybe u just need to unistall the app on facebook and reinstall it? well it worked for me so u could try it

kinke
    teach us how b:cry
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • perfectweapon
    perfectweapon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tried everything you said still doesnt work. I have 3 different facebooks I have tried all 3 and none of them work (one of which i just created today to try) and I tried using 3 different browers chrome firefox and internet explorer doesnt work on any of them. I use to be able to get blessings without a problem until they forced people to like forsaken and now perfectworld which i had liked it already anyway... Its not right that some people can get blessing and others cant. They need to remove the option FORCING people to like their facebook, because right now their are many 100s of players who cant get blessings.

When something isnt broke dont try to fix it... Blessing worked fine before.. There was no reason what so ever to force people into liking their facebook fanpages. Your advertisments were already posted on our facebooks and no need to do anything extra which results in 100s of players not being able to recieve their blessings. Now everytime I try to get a blessing your advertisments still show up on my facebook and I dont receive a blessing.

When I log in and try to recieve it. it takes me to the option of like perfectworld which i have. it refreshs and stay on the same like perfectworld page and never gives me the option to select a world or player.. Somebody needs to look into this problem and get a solution or correct problem it has been 2 weeks and nothing has been done to fix it. ty
  • danymen250
    danymen250 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Step 1 and 2 Work , but 3 and 4 dont work

Dont show my to Choose my Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

What to do ?? please help my , I dont get that Blees for 2 Weeks
This discussion has been closed.