State of the Game - DQ Price

Comments

• Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lolwut

People STILL think that the GMs care about the players concern? b:chuckle

We know they don't, but then again, by doing this, we show them what we think, and they will have to either delete this post or do something about it, because some of us are not going to stop, I bet we are NEVER going to stop b:pleased
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Most player concerns voiced on these forums are born of ignorance. This thread demonstrates that. Many of us are still thriving despite all the negativity.

Where is complaints of lost XP, SP, time, Rep from the new FB glitches? They aren't even compensating when we send support tickets. -That is a valid complaint / concern. Instead people whine about changes they needed to make.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lolwut

People STILL think that the GMs care about the players concern? b:chuckle

Yup. I do think that they care.

However, I don't think they can DO anything about it at this very point, and people don't like that. People, as a whole, generally want instant results, and the GMs cannot give that at this moment, which then leads to people assuming they don't care.

I think there's a LOT of misdirected hate in these forums. I think more people should be upset with the devs, in many of the cases here. Who decided we needed to put an end to botting, on a version that has no issues with botting? (Devs.) Who decided that TT was not going to change, and will stay as is, making it harder for lower levels to farm some of their own equip? (Devs.) Who was the brilliant mind who decided that messing up TW pay would "fix" the economy? (Devs.)

So why are we hating on the GMs, who are acting as peacekeepers and messengers (or, trying to anyway)? Because one said something that some people took offense to, though I highly doubt that was his intention. And another one tried to sneak a former mod in under a new name, to save the mod from being harassed by the masses (again). And all the bans recently...I have seen quite a few of them ASK for the bans they recieved. And with all the deleted/moved threads, it's hard for anyone anymore to have a full picture on what everyone has said, and what everyone has done. Maybe some threads didn't need to be moved, maybe they did. It's not up to us to decide.

And if you don't like the way the forum is run, then don't come here. It's entirely possible to not ever come to the forum, or to only come to look for update to game-related announcements.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Too far down on page 1.

Bumping it up.
  • rugal
    rugal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Boycott the boutique shop til this gets resolved. We have been very patient already.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    rugal wrote: »
    Boycott the boutique shop til this gets resolved. We have been very patient already.

I've been boycotting the buying of zen for a while now. People just won't smarten up and listen.
  • SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver
    SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've been boycotting the buying of zen for a while now. People just won't smarten up and listen.

ditto. b:bye
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yup. I do think that they care.

However, I don't think they can DO anything about it at this very point, and people don't like that. People, as a whole, generally want instant results, and the GMs cannot give that at this moment, which then leads to people assuming they don't care.

I think there's a LOT of misdirected hate in these forums. I think more people should be upset with the devs, in many of the cases here. Who decided we needed to put an end to botting, on a version that has no issues with botting? (Devs.) Who decided that TT was not going to change, and will stay as is, making it harder for lower levels to farm some of their own equip? (Devs.) Who was the brilliant mind who decided that messing up TW pay would "fix" the economy? (Devs.)

So why are we hating on the GMs, who are acting as peacekeepers and messengers (or, trying to anyway)? Because one said something that some people took offense to, though I highly doubt that was his intention. And another one tried to sneak a former mod in under a new name, to save the mod from being harassed by the masses (again). And all the bans recently...I have seen quite a few of them ASK for the bans they recieved. And with all the deleted/moved threads, it's hard for anyone anymore to have a full picture on what everyone has said, and what everyone has done. Maybe some threads didn't need to be moved, maybe they did. It's not up to us to decide.

And if you don't like the way the forum is run, then don't come here. It's entirely possible to not ever come to the forum, or to only come to look for update to game-related announcements.

This

I have posted things like this quite a few times but they just keep seem to be getting overlooked. the majority of the rage on these forums about the game (except for the pack fiasco) has been about game changes pushed out by PWCN for various reasons. unfortunately the mods/GMs have the unfortunate situation of being the crowd control outside a burning building where the fire department refuses to show upb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cruelintention
    cruelintention Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This

I have posted things like this quite a few times but they just keep seem to be getting overlooked. the majority of the rage on these forums about the game (except for the pack fiasco) has been about game changes pushed out by PWCN for various reasons. unfortunately the mods/GMs have the unfortunate situation of being the crowd control outside a burning building where the fire department refuses to show upb:surrender

There the voice of the company on these forums . The company comes first we come second.
    So if the company makes changes that the populus doesnt like its there job to make us believe its done in good faith.

In this particular case they did that by saying we would be compensated.

What ever the company does they will not speak out against the company its not how it works. I think we all understand that .

The problem is when they make a statement that implies you will be compensated you expect to see some compensation because you believe they already got the company to agree to compensation . Once that is done you dont expect it to take as long as it has for the compensation to happen. More so you would expect by now they would at least know what the compensation would be.

As it stands were no closer to knowing this than the day they made the compensation comment.

So now i hope you can see why people are untrusting of there reasons for unsticking this post.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have a feeling that this is relevant to the discussion:
    Thanks for making this thread. Hopefully this helps:

Asked by MANray_:Q:Can we get a timeframe on how much more we'll have to wait for a solution to the nerfed DQ drops?

A: The full initiative/idea is being submitted this week. If it is accepted, the web team will start working on it, and we'd hopefully see it in action within a couple months. I'll let you know if the idea gets rejected, however.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And where it come from?
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Bringing it back to the top ^.^
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And where it come from?

Could click on the little red marker next to Frankie's name in that quote. =3
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Back to the top of first page

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unstickying this as its presence at the top of the forums every day is only causing more negativity than it needs to. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of the game, but for important announcements, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, it's still a high priority for us, and something that we haven't stopped working on at any point in time.

I wonder if it's ever crossed your mind as to WHY there's so much hate and negativity in everything you sticky.

Hmmmmm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    A: The full initiative/idea is being submitted this week. If it is accepted, the web team will start working on it, and we'd hopefully see it in action within a couple months. I'll let you know if the idea gets rejected, however.

Couple months? So we can easily say +1more year. Thanks. No more interested about this game at all.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Could click on the little red marker next to Frankie's name in that quote. =3

o.o
    Didn't known
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    This thread can fly! To the top of the 1st page, that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for making this thread. Hopefully this helps:

Asked by MANray_:Q:Can we get a timeframe on how much more we'll have to wait for a solution to the nerfed DQ drops?

Oh wow, after 4 months + and counting only has the "idea" been submitted this week? What an awesome display of professionalism.

If PWE takes "a couple of months" to just come up with a solution for a mere compensation, how long will you guys take to fix the more important existing bugs?

I for one, am not a player that only cares for the enjoyment in a game but would like to see it lasts and improve upon.

Shrugs* Better late then never i guess.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *attaches thread to arrow*

*readies bow*

*shoots thread back to the top*
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    This thread looks so sad at the bottom of the first page b:sad

And it looks so much happier at the top b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The waiting is almost over.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This thread looks so sad at the bottom of the first page b:sad

And it looks so much happier at the top b:cute

^^ Necro and this: what's the difference?

Who isn't bothered when they open a thread with supposedly new content, just to read: "bump"?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010

---

ok the so called compesation is not even in the works, it's just in someone's mind atm.
    well i'm done,b:angry b:cry b:bye
    I'll be bumping this thread just to let more ppl know this.

btw can all of you ppl go see my film at the teather this fall? I'll be submitting the idea this week, if it's acepted I'll start working on it..... blah, blah, blah.
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm soo happy they add the compensation together with the new race.
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2010

A: The full initiative/idea is being submitted this week. If it is accepted, the web team will start working on it, and we'd hopefully see it in action within a couple months. I'll let you know when the idea gets rejected, however.

b:avoidb:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    For how long didn't we get any maintenance?
    I am smelling something (just don't know if will it bring any good or more buggs).
    b:dirty
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bump <3

@new content, tbh Its not that I don't like new races, but I think more content would be really nice for the existing portion of the game because let's face it.
    Who is really happy, taking a new race, through the exact same areas,quests,grind that you've already done let's see 8? times over now?
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    My Today's Bump
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm