State of the Game - DQ Price

Comments

• Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bump Bump
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Come on guys it almost made it to page 2

Don't worry, I got this on my tab bar. I shall never forget it till it's resolved.

Although it's not that important issue for me really. They'll solve it when they can/want.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
  • Kyphe - Harshlands
    Kyphe - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think the only reason I'm clinging to this thread at this point is to see if they will EVER resolve this issue.

Highly doubt it, but I will hold out my hope.
    Any problem can be solved through the application of explosives. If at first you don't succeed, you didn't use enough.

"Murphy: Hay guys wutz goin on hur LOL btw LAGBEAST GOES RAWR!!!"~XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
  • Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver
    Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wonder how long it will be until this thread is just deleted.
    To the company it seems that there is less profit to be made from making it easier to play without spending real money.

Here's how PWE could fix it and make even more money: (are you listening PWE?)
    Create a cash shop item like training esoterica that increases drop rates!
    Make it only usable in solo mode, outside of instances, so people cannot abuse it to farm TT/Nirvana/Etc. Make it about the same price as training esoterica, hell, make it available with tokens at the botique agent.

There, now players can hate me for suggesting another cash based item and developers can have a million dollar idea for free (or more likely ignore it as with most easy, profitable ideas that forum members come up with).
    All the world's a game,
    And all the men and women merely gamers:
    They have their wipes and their rezzes;
    And one man in his time plays many alts.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bamps
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unstickying this as its presence at the top of the forums every day is only causing more negativity than it needs to. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of the game, but for important announcements, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, it's still a high priority for us, and something that we haven't stopped working on at any point in time.

Bump b:irritated

Important as yet more packs? This thread is NOT going off first page As one great player taught me *points at siggie* shameless self-bump :D
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • myhhbank
    myhhbank Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    shameless self-bump :D
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thread saving Bump..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    feeling the need for a bump
  • myhhbank
    myhhbank Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    shameless self-bump :D
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bump....................set..................spike!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    doing bumps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    I just woke up,and for starting my day....
    Bump
    This page is bookmarked I will continue for months if necessary b:bye
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
  • Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear
    Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bump b:avoid
    PWI will continue - in one way or the other. I'm just glad I found a balanced server now that I enjoy - naming is illegal, but PM's are welcome.

Only reason I log in still is also just to say hi to friends.

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3036252001&dateline=1291402639[/SIGPIC]
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unstickying this as its presence at the top of the forums every day is only causing more negativity than it needs to. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of the game, but for important announcements, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, it's still a high priority for us, and something that we haven't stopped working on at any point in time.

Translation:
    "Unstickying this as i can no longer cover up for PWE. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of the game, but for important announcements like moar bountique sales, face books and everything else that can possibly bring PWE potential funds, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, suck it up as we were obviously taking our time while laughing at your QQs. Till the launch of Forsaken World, which hopefully will make you guys forget about PWI, **** =D"

and Bump.
  • gross1255
    gross1255 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Translation:
    "Unstickying this as i can no longer cover up for PWE. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of the game, but for important announcements like moar bountique sales, face books and everything else that can possibly bring PWE potential funds, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, suck it up as we were obviously taking our time while laughing at your QQs. Till the launch of Forsaken World, which hopefully will make you guys forget about PWI, **** =D"

and Bump.

Millia attacks Frankie with "Analyze Situation" and deals 25 damage points, how will you retaliate frankie?
    edited October 2010
    gross1255 wrote: »
    Millia attacks Frankie with "Analyze Situation" and deals 25 damage points, how will you retaliate frankie?

D= only 25 points ?!?
    *Millia uses "scan"

Frankie 's Stats:

LVL: 1
    CLASS: CM
    HP: 999999974/999999999
    MP: 1/1

STR: 999
    DEX: 999
    INT: 1
    VIT: 999

PHY ATT: 8000000~9000000 (+1000000~1200000 from CM's Hammer + 12)
    MAG ATT: 0~0
    PHY DEF: 15000000 (+2000000 from CM's Set +12)
    MAG DEF: 9000000 (+9000000 from CM's Cape+12)

Okie i surrender D=
  • gross1255
    gross1255 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    D= only 25 points ?!?
    *Millia uses "scan"

Frankie 's Stats:

LVL: 1
    CLASS: CM
    HP: 999999974/999999999
    MP: 1/1

STR: 999
    DEX: 999
    INT: 1
    VIT: 999

PHY ATT: 8000000~9000000 (+1000000~1200000 from CM's Hammer + 12)
    MAG ATT: 0~0
    PHY DEF: 15000000 (+2000000 from CM's Set +12)
    MAG DEF: 9000000 (+9000000 from CM's Cape+12)

Okie i surrender D=

Nuuuu don't give in =/ She may have a buttload of hp, but you've got all us oracle/frost nubs, bot/hackers, and no lifers on your side :D
    edited October 2010
    gross1255 wrote: »
    Nuuuu don't give in =/ She may have a buttload of hp, but you've got all us oracle/frost nubs, bot/hackers, and no lifers on your side :D

\o/ yay....nuuu wait.

You forgot to mention the trolls !! D:<
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Boom Bump Boom
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Next steps regarding this thread :

1 - locking it

2 - moving it to the lower depth

I already predicted they would unstick it sooner or later. They've done it. Let's see how long it will take for my two other predictions to happen.

PWI's reactions are soooooooooooooooooo predictable when you've been on these forums for that long.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • GandalfGREY - Sanctuary
    GandalfGREY - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    -removed-
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    -removed-

If u use language like this it will sure be locked.
    I call u stupid.
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited October 2010

wow....just wow...really?

in light of this unsticky i foresee new changes coming Tues or a week Tues night that will over shadow the threads that were unstickeid in failness. in futile hopes that the rage will not compound but only be transferred threads are being unstickied to make room for new broke content.

you know i really hope i'm wrongb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    the best way to make ppl forgot they are angry about something is simply to make them angrier at something else.

Lets say i steal 5$ from you. your pissed. Some other person steals 5000$ from you. you could care less about the 5$ and want the 5000$ back.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    "only causing more negativity"

Wow really?
    You're insulting our intelligence if you think that keeping this thread sticky will cause more negativity

UNISTICKING has caused AND WILL cause more negativity even because it will STAY on the TOP of the First Page because we,the COMMUNITY have decided to,and will keep going on like this I may forget but my Firefox's Bookmarks don't forget,and me and more will Bump this Thread every freaking day.

Now who's causing more negativity?,you're really run out of decent lies really b:bye
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bump ^.^

Sticky this till it is solved, or the community will make sure it does NOT leave first page.

You would be surprised to know how many forum ppl here have OCD, and how not hard it is for us to access it every few hours, even from our mobile phones, so this thread does not leave first page.

So, please sticky it back, or beware our nerd rage b:angry
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • estehector
    estehector Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    "only causing more negativity"

Wow really?
    You're insulting our intelligence if you think that keeping this thread sticky will cause more negativity

UNISTICKING has caused AND WILL cause more negativity even because it will STAY on the TOP of the First Page because we,the COMMUNITY have decided to,and will keep going on like this I may forget but my Firefox's Bookmarks don't forget,and me and more will Bump this Thread every freaking day.

Now who's causing more negativity?,you're really run out of decent lies really b:bye

+123456789
    seriusly we are posting more since this was unsticky, another fail decision lmao b:victory
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lolwut

People STILL think that the GMs care about the players concern? b:chuckle