State of the Game - DQ Price

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why is this thread still open/stickied? Who cares about DQ items? CS moar.
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Fixed.

And this is likely my last post.

Fix of the day b:pleased
    Why is this thread still open/stickied? Who cares about DQ items? CS moar.

umm.. to show that they care b:laugh ?
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    umm.. to show that they care b:laugh ?

Nah, its to show they're still actively ignoring us.
    edited October 2010
    Nah, its to show they're still actively ignoring us.

Oh come on, you know that it is not true. Why else do you think that they're still in the process of brain(?)storming said compensation after 4 months plus and counting?

I mean, they don't even unsticky this thread. That is some serious dedication IMHO!! Please give the professional guys of PWE some credits.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh come on, you know that it is not true. Why else do you think that they're still in the process of brain(?)storming said compensation after 4 months plus and counting?

I mean, they don't even unsticky this thread. That is some serious dedication IMHO!! Please give the professional guys of PWE some credits.

Captain, the sarcasm detecter is off the charts. I dun not think she can handle much more!
    edited October 2010
    Captain, the sarcasm detecter is off the charts. I dun not think she can handle much more!

save me...captain.... whimper*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Its October now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unstickying this as its presence at the top of the forums every day is only causing more negativity than it needs to. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of the game, but for important announcements, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, it's still a high priority for us, and something that we haven't stopped working on at any point in time.
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unstickying this as its presence at the top of the forums every day is only causing more negativity than it needs to. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of the game, but for important announcements, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, it's still a high priority for us, and something that we haven't stopped working on at any point in time.

No disrespect Frankie but there comes a point in time where you stop believing the excuse being given especialy when its gone on for so long.

I know Rome wasnt built in a day but it was built alot faster than its taken for the DQ situtaion to get sorted.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Thank you, and I completely agree.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

A response is a response. I hope much progress has been made since that patch and I look forward to the results.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Don't worry frankie I will personally make sure this remains on the first page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ok i understand Frankie's point of view.

I agree all these discussion thread were more flaming than discussion. However this one was not a discussion. This DQ thread was to show us that its still a priority.

Now that you have unstickied this thread im sure (or well I really hope) Frankie knows she's in a dangerous area.

I really hope for you, Frankie, that the compensation will come soon or all GMs are dead on the forum :/.

but i say it again : i understand GMs' choice to unsticky all these thread.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Don't worry frankie I will personally make sure this remains on the first page.

Best post today. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bump, cos unstickying this is stupid.
  • felweniel
    felweniel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

What caused the negativity was the lack of updates concerning these issues...u left them stickied and then just never bothered to touch base with ur players concerning these issues.
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank you, and I completely agree.

are you looking for a job? o wait mods are already asigned , you are too late.

@Frankie: Sticky threads don't cause negativity, the reality is causing it. It's not like we are all like OMG another sticky thread lets all QQ about it. or hell here comes the sticky thread I need a credit card now.

this thread was sticky cuz we the ppl who plays and pays for PWI were making too many threads about the same issue and you were getting tired of closing all of them cuz of the flaming. then decided to put all the QQing in 1 only thread to ignore for a long time, so wath is going to hapen now? ppl creating new DQ threads cuz they see is not on first page now? so you all have to close every thread about it again.
  • ragenight
    ragenight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

No. **** that. Try this on for size.

Unstickying this as its presence at the top of the players' minds every day is only causing more negativity than it needs to. Stickys will no longer be used for discussion of how we ****ed up, but for important announcements, as they were originally intended.

As for DQ compensation, it's still not a high priority for us, and something that we haven't stopped ignoring at any point in time.

Do your job, and there will be no negativity.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    are you looking for a job? o wait mods are already asigned , you are too late.

Nope, I wouldn't accept it even if it were offered to me.

If you're insinuating that I kiss GM ***, you're very mistaken. Don't be another idiot.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unstickying this so it dies and gets lost on one of the numerous pages?

Not on my watch.
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The best way for "dragging feet" companies to solve issue's is by trying to put it under the rug.

Seems PWI is lowering itself to those depths too.

Sry not happening here.

Soooo Franky what's the word now eh?

I do so like to know that's been cooked up as you wrote a while back.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • roarkitty
    roarkitty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Trying to sink this Thread?
    I won't allow either
    b:angry
    *bump*
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *Bump for Great JUSTICE*

b:victory
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    seriously this was unstickied?

so essentially we were lied to.

GG
    Here we go again....
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *Bump*
    You got to delete this Thread if you wanna it really disappear
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The best way for "dragging feet" companies to solve issue's is by trying to put it under the rug.

Seems PWI is lowering itself to those depths too.

Sry not happening here.

Soooo Franky what's the word now eh?

I do so like to know that's been cooked up as you wrote a while back.

this ^

10char
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I remember we were talking about compensation here?

EDIT:
    Oh, I ve found your post

Why do I doubt its true?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    DQ Compensation is such a high priority that it needs to be unstickied and made to disappear so we can all forget and then when people remind Frankie five months later he can just pretend the devs said no, even though we all know he never asked.

Oh. Wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gross1255
    gross1255 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This will never leave the first page. Bump of justice.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    DQ Compensation is such a high priority that it needs to be unstickied and made to disappear so we can all forget and then when people remind Frankie five months later he can just pretend the devs said no, even though we all know he never asked.

Oh. Wait.

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|