TurboTaxi's Complete Assassin Guide (For all Levels)

12346»

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We... don't close guides when necro'd.
  • BottenAna - Raging Tide
    BottenAna - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Very nice assassin guide! b:victory
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hmm I have both the lv 100 skills....I like them.

Spellcutter is extremely handy in many situations. It is very fast cast and will stop most mobs from doing thier stupid poison on me. It is also usefull in pvp for interupting. You do auto attack after using it which is nice.

Bloodrage is nice cause it is like 20 seconds of invincibleness. The only downside is that afterwards you need to redo bloodpaint. Say you are maybe only a sparks worth of damage away from killing the boss, but your life is almost done...use it spark an kill the boss while keeping full of life. I definitely think it is a skill to be used half way through or near the end of a boss fight. You can also use it to refill your life if what ever your fighting isnt doing the trick.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well for old school guide its ok, I think the author should really update it fro game these days with new primal skills and passives and gear for pvp. Ik its a necro and I don't care.
    This looks like a NECRO!

Crones - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 2 years 9 months 16 days 13 hours 43 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Well for old school guide its ok, I think the author should really update it fro game these days with new primal skills and passives and gear for pvp. Ik its a necro and I don't care.

Well I don't care that you don't care, so I suppose we're even on lack of caring, aren't we?
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.