Let's be classist! :D

Options

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not all magic bosses. Farren is purely physical hits + Debuffs (including a channeling debuff that can easily get an idiot caster killed if they don't wipe out the adds first), and Calcid still has Bleed to work with from a range (which by all logic shouldn't be a big deal at that level, but is still worth mentioning).

Hush you b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • PTReese - Raging Tide
    PTReese - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    would like to say thank you to the OP of this thread, it is not only educational but entertaining as well.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    --Random BH--

Party contains: 1 wiz, 1 sin, 1 psy, 1 bm, 1 archer <--No clerics, no tanks.

BM: Who is tanking?
    Sin: b:cool I will....I'm awesome
    Psy: .-.
    Wiz: I hope you don't expect me to just heal you. I cast slow.

--The sin and the BM run idiotically right for the Boss. Chaos ensues the party as the Psychic and the Wizard try desperately to heal, and the archer just sits there shooting things--

*BM dies*

BM: WTF PSY! HEAL ME!
    Psy: >:C I AM NOT A CLERIC, D@mnit!
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I do notice a severe lack of so called Fail mages

My only conclusion to this is simple,

There are no fail mages..

HAHA jk no really wanna know why

cus if you suck as a mage you rage quit, usually they drop off in the 30s, sometimes in the 50s

but ya how bout some fail mages .^_^
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My best example of a fail mage has already been mentioned by someone else. I also have had a mage in a TT/HH run meditate in the middle of Astralwalker because they didn't bring mana pots. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My best example of a fail mage has already been mentioned by someone else. I also have had a mage in a TT/HH run meditate in the middle of Astralwalker because they didn't bring mana pots. b:shocked

that is a pet peeve i have .. I have seen more then one mage do it and quite a few clerics as well.. middle of boss fight ladeda just gonna have a cuppa tea dont mind me. seriously now is not the time guys b:angry

Fail Mage: in 1-2 way back when freak out in the snake room and nearly gave us all a heart attack when she started moving around after the boss was at 50% b:shocked

Fail Cleric: in the early 70's did not have IH or BB and was proud of it (and this is who i got as my backup healer..)

Fail Barb: Barb in his 70's with magic rings on and they were not even plussed

Fail Venomancers who dont use thier debuffs at all, and i end up tank and debuffer in bh59

I am sure i have some for bm's and sin's but its 3am.. not squaded with many psy yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not all magic bosses. Farren is purely physical hits + Debuffs (including a channeling debuff that can easily get an idiot caster killed if they don't wipe out the adds first), and Calcid still has Bleed to work with from a range (which by all logic shouldn't be a big deal at that level, but is still worth mentioning).

The only way a 10x mage would die to farren is by being uncharmed, having horrible gear and by sitting there afk for a few minutes. Even HP pots would regen faster than it could do damage to a 10x... really, they would have to be horribly fail... I'm sure any half-decently geared mage would 3-4 shot Farren. If they had full cleric buffs, dying in there? That's just a joke.

When I was 6x-ish, we did a FB39 with a lvl100 mage. The rest of the party didn't even get more than a hit or two on anything before the mage killed it. The only thing they would have to worry about is having the tabber die.

I'm just not buying it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fail Venomancers who dont use thier debuffs at all, and i end up tank and debuffer in bh59

now see this is what gets me... im old fashioned and my main venomancer has no fox form skills asside from fox form itself... simply because I cant be bothered *shrug*

does this automatically make me a fail veno?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    now see this is what gets me... im old fashioned and my main venomancer has no fox form skills asside from fox form itself... simply because I cant be bothered *shrug*

considering that some of your best debuffs (amp aoe myriad and more at sage/demon) are in fox form

yes

and for the bm's the ones who are 7x+ and only have 1 path are yo fails...yes there is a lot of em
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why vengeance buff is **** for tanks

barb: @psych dont cast vengeance on me please.

psych: k

*few secs later psych does cast vengeance on barb*

barb: i just asked you to not cast it on me..

psych: ah yeah sorry

*barb gets rebuffed constantly with vengeance during entire bh59 run*

at the end:

barb: that vengeance buff wasted quite alot of my mp charm.
    (vengeance buff consumes mana for every reflect it makes)

psych:b:laugh

(psych also died quite alot from aggro stealing, he/she just lvld so didnt care about it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuri - Raging Tide
    Nuri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Sidekick Psychic

Party member: Alright, let wait for the mage to tank
    Psychic: Pfft I can tank anything a mage can easily
    Cleric: Ughh no I rather have the wizard plz ^_^
    Psychic: No, you will see my power now

Battle ensues

Party member: Watch out, your hp is dropping fast!!
    Psychic: No problem, I can heal myself along with the cleric heals.

Boss kills Psychic and Mage comes in
    Mage: WTF?? Why did you start without me??
    Cleric: Psychic said he was better than mages at tanking
    Mage: What the hell were you thinking Psychic??

Mage tanks boss and Psychic logs out
    edited April 2010
    Options

If you don't have amp and purge maxed for your level, let alone even having those skills... erm... yeah. That's like a BM not using dragons, or an archer not using sharptooth or like a barb using tiger form... just.... wow.
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh! Quinnie's post reminded me of another "fail" I often encounter.
    Venos that bramble me... I've been known to kill them. Seriously... please do not ever buff a cleric with that ****! It is like signing our death sentence and that of the squad in many cases.

And if I warn you not once, not twice, but three flipping times and you keep putting that garbage on me... I think it's warranted that I kill you. Disagree? Take it up with the cold hard floor, because I just don't care anymore.

/end rant b:shutup

Time for this work day to end... b:surrender

EDIT: as for venos who not only not use amp and purge, but don't even have the skill... yeah, no thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you don't have amp and purge maxed for your level, let alone even having those skills... erm... yeah. That's like a BM not using dragons, or an archer not using sharptooth or like a barb using tiger form... just.... wow.

oh for god... fine... guess this is another "I wont sucumb to the conformitys of societys situations" hu...

my heavy veno has fox skills, thats good enough for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Sidekick Psychic

Battle ensues

Im wondering why wizards are better tanks then psychics? If they both are arcane surely they should be relatively the same, its like when people say clerics cant tank manta only wizards b:surrender.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh for god... fine... guess this is another "I wont sucumb to the conformitys of societys situations" hu...

Hey, you're the one who said you can't be bothered to use or even get two of your best and most important skills.... Amp is such an amazing skill...
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    THAT I encounter often as well.
    Oh! Quinnie's post reminded me of another "fail" I often encounter.
    Venos that bramble me... I've been known to kill them. Seriously... please do not ever buff a cleric with that ****! It is like signing our death sentence and that of the squad in many cases.

Oh PLEASE not this again. DDs overreact about brambles, seriously. I'm really, really really sick of this myth.

1. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HAVE AGGRO, IT WILL NOT GENERATE EXTRA AGGRO.
    2. If you steal aggro, you steal aggro not because of Brambles, but because of your skils, build, crit whatever. If you steal aggro as a healer, it's mostly because you healed before the tank had aggro on all mobs.
    3. If you pass a mob by mistake, and it aggroes you while you have Brambles on, the tank can take aggro off you as easily as usual. Might take a hit more, but still.
    4. #3 is the reason why if you rush in TT, you don't want to have brambles on.
    5. Out of all the venos and people I talk to, Brambles never seemed to affect their casting time, channeling time, or whatever.

This being said, to avoid QQs and completely POINTLESS rages from DDs, I don't bramble them as a veno. I've had other people yelling at the veno when they bramble my cleric... and honestly, I've never died from it.

Probably because I know how to play a cleric. I hate sounding that way, but yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im wondering why wizards are better tanks then psychics? If they both are arcane surely they should be relatively the same, its like when people say clerics cant tank manta only wizards b:surrender.

most psych's ive met so far were all pure magic and had the least amount of hp from the squad. they also got black voodoo on most of the time what makes them take more damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Actually, the reason it makes you a fail veno to not have purge or amp is because those skills are highly useful in squads. Now if you are never going to squad for your entire veno lifetime, that's cool and fine. Go ahead, don't learn those skills.

But you'll find that a veno's power in TT is their ability to purge bosses of buffs (which in some cases is highly lifesaving, for either a Herc/pet tank or Barb/BM tank) and their ability to amp bosses. So if you are going to squad in your lifetime as an arcane veno, then you're going to find yourself quickly replaced with a veno who can purge an amp if it so happens that the instance needs them both. Also, amp in general is loved, because it helps speed things up. Also, what about Fox Form Myriad? That's an abso-freaking-lutely great AoE and if you aren't learning your Fox skills, you aren't getting it.

Basically, by not learning even the most basic of fox skills so you can get Amp and Purge, you're nerfing your own capabilities both in a squad, and solo. (Because some bosses a Herc/pet can tank will buff themselves and every purge helps.) That is what makes people who neglect their fox skill tree failures. Because they nerf themselves and, if they ever squad, they make things harder than they should be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    me... I've been known to kill them. Seriously... please do not ever buff a cleric with that ****! It is like signing our death sentence and that of the squad in many cases.

And if I warn you not once, not twice, but three flipping times and you keep putting that garbage on me... I think it's warranted that I kill you. Disagree? Take it up with the cold hard floor, because I just don't care anymore.

Potential double post, but this has to be said:

You should be killed by venos all over for your own sheer stupidity.

If you get aggro, it's because you failed somehow. Healing too early, perhaps, or actually taking aggro through dealing damage. Mobs aren't suddenly going to leave a tank alone and attack you screaming "KILL IT, IT HAS BRAMBLE!!!" Aggro doesn't work like that.

Secondly, Bramble doesn't generate enough aggro to kill you. As an archer, if you have Bramble and a physical mob hits you twice, I only need to shoot it once or twice myself to get aggro on me. And that's without any aggro skills to use. Barbs can grab aggro back in a second provided you aren't stupid and either run away from them or carry on hitting a monster yourself.

Please, go and learn how this game works, and how buffs like Bramble work, before you threaten to kill anyone. Because you've just proved how much of a failure you are thinking Bramble is signing anybody's death sentence.

Also, for all venos on LC, make sure to never Bramble this cleric when against a boss with a physical AoE that Bramble can help reflect. Let them die a miserable death for their own poor misconception of a great buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    THAT I encounter often as well.

Oh PLEASE not this again. DDs overreact about brambles, seriously. I'm really, really really sick of this myth.

1. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HAVE AGGRO, IT WILL NOT GENERATE EXTRA AGGRO.
    2. If you steal aggro, you steal aggro not because of Brambles, but because of your skils, build, crit whatever. If you steal aggro as a healer, it's mostly because you healed before the tank had aggro on all mobs.
    3. If you pass a mob by mistake, and it aggroes you while you have Brambles on, the tank can take aggro off you as easily as usual. Might take a hit more, but still.
    4. #3 is the reason why if you rush in TT, you don't want to have brambles on.
    5. Out of all the venos and people I talk to, Brambles never seemed to affect their casting time, channeling time, or whatever.

This being said, to avoid QQs and completely POINTLESS rages from DDs, I don't bramble them as a veno. I've had other people yelling at the veno when they bramble my cleric... and honestly, I've never died from it.

Probably because I know how to play a cleric. I hate sounding that way, but yeah.

Rosaly is a support cleric. Clerics are NOT DDs. They are a support class. Only a moron veno brambles a cleric. You only bramble those you know that are actually planning to melee mobs. If a cleric aggros a mob, bramble can mean they might get hit a few more times. A few more times in a higher instance can mean death. You don't want a cleric to die. Obviously you don't know everything.

If you get aggro, it's because you failed somehow. Healing too early, perhaps, or actually taking aggro through dealing damage. Mobs aren't suddenly going to leave a tank alone and attack you screaming "KILL IT, IT HAS BRAMBLE!!!" Aggro doesn't work like that.

lol do you actually PLAY the game? Sometimes, through no fault of their own, Clerics manage to get aggro because someone they heal aggro a mob and do not hit it to generate any threat, so the mob goes straight for the cleric. This happens quite often, and you'd know this if you play. Just because an idiot veno feels the incessant need to feel useful and bramble everything doesn't mean that they should. Hell, there's a veno in this thread who can't be bothered to amp or purify... I see a veno bramble a cleric and I lol because only a stupid noob does that. Bramble can generate threat. Pretending it won't is just stupid.
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Amp is such an amazing skill...
    Not to mention purge. I'll go as far as saying it's almost essential on Cosmoforce (the ape boss in TT/HH), which buffs itself. Do your squad a favor and purge that sucker, please. b:surrender
    point 1 - 5
    I agree, except for this:
    And that's where you're wrong unfortunately. It is not as easily as without bramble on a squishy. And it's just that one extra hit that makes the difference in many cases. If only we could just purify that evil (de)buff off... b:chuckle
    Barbs can grab aggro back in a second provided you aren't stupid and either run away from them or carry on hitting a monster yourself.
    My tanks aren't always barbs. I'll let a bm explain to you how hard it can be to take back agro from a brambled cleric before the cleric dies.
    Also, for all venos on LC, make sure to never Bramble this cleric when against a boss with a physical AoE that Bramble can help reflect. Let them die a miserable death for their own poor misconception of a great buff.
    I'm not saying it's not a great buff, because it is. It's great to help a tank keep agro. There's actually no reason at all to bramble a cleric.
    As for your advice given to venos on LC; thank you! b:thanks

EDIT: LoL @ Michael... good morning and thanks for helping me explain this. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol do you actually PLAY the game? Sometimes, through no fault of their own, Clerics manage to get aggro because someone they heal aggro a mob and do not hit it to generate any threat, so the mob goes straight for the cleric. This happens quite often, and you'd know this if you play. Just because an idiot veno feels the incessant need to feel useful and bramble everything doesn't mean that they should. Hell, there's a veno in this thread who can't be bothered to amp or purify... I see a veno bramble a cleric and I lol because only a stupid noob does that. Bramble can generate threat. Pretending it won't is just stupid.

lol do you read?

Note where I said heal aggro.

I guess you missed that in your urge to rant, huh?

Base line: a support cleric shouldn't take aggro unless they heal too early (which is their own fault anyway, which is what I originally said, which is what you completely missed. Congratulations. ) and therefore whether they have bramble or not should not matter.
    On my veno, I don't Bramble clerics so I simply avoid all the bullcrap "OMG YOU BRAMBLED ME IMMA DIE" rubbish they spew. Saves me a headache. And that's the only reason. A good cleric will not take aggro under normal circumstances. Also, see below.

If a cleric accidentally walks past a mob they didn't see, Bramble doesn't generate enough aggro to make it impossible for a tank, BM, archer or any class otherwise, to get aggro back.

Do you play the game? I mean, at your level you should know by now that Bramble doesn't generate enough aggro to instantly seal a cleric's fate the instant they get hit.

[You really shouldn't call people noobs if you apparently know nothing about what you're talking about. It really doesn't look good, and you normally post more sense than your last post. Shame on you.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol do you read?

Note where I said heal aggro.

I guess you missed that in your urge to rant, huh?

Base line: a support cleric shouldn't take aggro unless they heal too early (which is their own fault anyway, which is what I originally said, which is what you completely missed. Congratulations. ) and therefore whether they have bramble or not should not matter.
    On my veno, I don't Bramble clerics so I simply avoid all the bullcrap "OMG YOU BRAMBLED ME IMMA DIE" rubbish they spew. Saves me a headache. And that's the only reason. A good cleric will not take aggro under normal circumstances. Also, see below.

If a cleric accidentally walks past a mob they didn't see, Bramble doesn't generate enough aggro to make it impossible for a tank, BM, archer or any class otherwise, to get aggro back.

Do you play the game? I mean, at your level you should know by now that Bramble doesn't generate enough aggro to instantly seal a cleric's fate the instant they get hit.

[You really shouldn't call people noobs if you apparently know nothing about what you're talking about. It really doesn't look good, and you normally post more sense than your last post. Shame on you.]

lol, next you'll be arguing that mages should give venos, clerics and psychics Frostblade.

Do you actually participate in any of the higher instances? Clerics heal people. People are stupid and tend to aggro things accidentally. Sometiems stupid people that are getting healed can aggro additional mobs. Sometimes those stupid people don't realize this quick enough and the cleric gains aggro. Sometimes those stupid people don't react fast enough to steal the aggro of these mobs back. Hurrdedurrr...

Wow, I wish I could always be in your squad of supreme perfectness where nothing ever goes wrong.. I'm sure you always drop gold mats, everyone gets double exp just from being around you and you have a magical aura around you that acts like a party buff that heightens everyone's intelligence level. Get over yourself.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    most psych's ive met so far were all pure magic and had the least amount of hp from the squad. they also got black voodoo on most of the time what makes them take more damage.

So they aren't better tanks, the problem is psychics doing silly builds for maximum damage and least survivability and using skills they shouldn't be using, people these days need to learn what the hell they are doing b:chuckle.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Sidekick Psychic

Battle ensues

That is absolutely fail logic right there. A psychic can tank magic bosses just as well as any other arcane user can. If there's a problem with getting hit too hard, switch into white voodoo, problem keeping agro, switch into black voodoo. Not to mention self heals and Empowered Vigor. So long as they have half decent gear and are of the proper level (and received decent healing) that psychic should have been fine to tank.

It is really annoying to find people spouting things like that, not only is it pigeon-holing but it shows a lot of ignorance. If I'd found someone saying that in my squad they'd have got a swift talkin' to! D:< rawr!
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, next you'll be arguing that mages should give venos, clerics and psychics Frostblade.

Do you actually participate in any of the higher instances? Clerics heal people. People are stupid and tend to aggro things accidentally. Sometiems stupid people that are getting healed can aggro additional mobs. Sometimes those stupid people don't realize this quick enough and the cleric gains aggro. Sometimes those stupid people don't react fast enough to steal the aggro of these mobs back. Hurrdedurrr...

Wow, I wish I could always be in your squad of supreme perfectness where nothing ever goes wrong.. I'm sure you always drop gold mats, everyone gets double exp just from being around you and you have a magical aura around you that acts like a party buff that heightens everyone's intelligence level. Get over yourself.

You're telling me to get over myself? A hint; take your own advice before you administer it to other people. You're really starting to look more stupid the more you post.

I've been in plenty of instances where people will accidentally aggro a mob. Normally though, at higher level instances, people are smart enough to realise when they have done this, and generally can get aggro back long before a mob reaches a cleric. (Because, you know, a cleric should be near the back of the squad with one party member near to them, meaning if a tank runs into additional mobs by accident and they do heal early, the party can grab aggro before they're reached. Genius I tell you.)

None of my squads are perfect, but clearly I squad with smarter people than you do because the clerics don't take aggro that often, accidentally or otherwise, and have most certainly never died because they happen to have Bramble on.

Your squads must really be made of **** if your clerics are taking that much aggro. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're telling me to get over myself? A hint; take your own advice before you administer it to other people. You're really starting to look more stupid the more you post.

I've been in plenty of instances where people will accidentally aggro a mob. Normally though, at higher level instances, people are smart enough to realise when they have done this, and generally can get aggro back long before a mob reaches a cleric. (Because, you know, a cleric should be near the back of the squad with one party member near to them, meaning if a tank runs into additional mobs by accident and they do heal early, the party can grab aggro before they're reached. Genius I tell you.)

None of my squads are perfect, but clearly I squad with smarter people than you do because the clerics don't take aggro that often, accidentally or otherwise, and have most certainly never died because they happen to have Bramble on.

Your squads must really be made of **** if your clerics are taking that much aggro. =)

Well, once you stop playing around in BH39's or whatever for your alts or lowbie friends, you'd realize that some of those 'higher instances' you've been accustomed to have mobs that can hit pretty hard. Oh wait, you're still 92. Actually you probably haven't been in any of those more difficult instances, or were brought in cause people feel sorry for you.

Maybe you should actually play the game instead of troll. If you spent half the time acting like a condescending PMSing teenager with anger issues, maybe you'd actually understand what can happen inside an instance.

b:chuckle
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, once you stop playing around in BH39's or whatever for your alts or lowbie friends, you'd realize that some of those 'higher instances' you've been accustomed to have mobs that can hit pretty hard. Oh wait, you're still 92. Actually you probably haven't been in any of those more difficult instances, or were brought in cause people feel sorry for you.

Maybe you should actually play the game instead of troll. If you spent half the time acting like a condescending PMSing teenager with anger issues, maybe you'd actually understand what can happen inside an instance.

b:chuckle

Maybe you should grow a brain before you make assumptions about people just because you fail at general comprehension. b:pleased

Think what you want, but the fact you think Bramble somehow seals a cleric's fate proves your own blatant idiocy. Oh, and I'll say it again because you seemed to completely miss this point:
    In a good squad with people who actually know what they're doing, clerics don't take aggro as often as you preach them to. I guess this is a testament to the poor squads you must run in, because good squads can generally keep their cleric(s) safe and alive throughout an entire instance whether they have Bramble or whatever other buff you falsely accuse of being deadly on them, or not.

Again, take your own advice before you administer it. I'm not the only condescending person on here. Checked a mirror lately? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a boss with a physical AoE that Bramble can help reflect.
    Btw, bramble doesn't reflect any damage (as in: reduce damage taken by character because part of it is reflected off), it returns damage taken (as in: it is a counterattack). To quote: please, go and learn how this game works, and how buffs like Bramble work.

kkthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]