Let's be classist! :D

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Like if your doing a RB you don't need a charm, people just say you need a charm is because they just want to do quickly. Its possible to do a RB without a charm but it will take much longer.

Ok i have been advocating your side about its not your job to ensure no ticks, but this statement above shows you dont know much about what is going on in RB.

The mobs are on a TIMER. You dont come to them, they come to you. Rebirth basically can NOT take longer, you have to kill them at the speed they come, you cant rest & take it slowly & recover. The only place extending time ever takes place is the bosses, and to be honest the bosses are never the threat of RB, its the waves of mobs. You die in RB, depending on your role, there's a good chance that causes a failed RB. And you cant just pick up RB where you left off. Dying and squad wiping means the mobs rush in and over whelm and kill the NPC you have to protect. This is one place, where while sometimes people get away with it uncharmed, they have other preparations (event pots & genies) to make up for it. You cant dumb down your survival and expect to win, and most losses are followed by "how'd you die so fast... omg you dont have a charm". Way to waste 2-3 hours of other players life for a failure...
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Charms. Oh boy.

The barb who rages at charm ticks.

FB79. Airyll you'll remember that one. You know, the 93 barb who was whining that I let his charm tick (AS A BM!!!!!!!) and made a scene about it? Yeah, THAT guy we meme-fied in later BH, FB and FC runs.

Story: I got PMed to DD on a FB79 run. Throughout my year around FB79s, I've always been told to hold back when people reached the tower, and the barb went off alone or with a ranged DD or cleric. Always. So I was following the 93 barb, and as usual, stood back once we hit that point. I watched him destroy the mob, and his charm ticked near the end. Of course he calls me out. "OMG DD!!!! My charm ticked!! I hate it when it ticks in FBs! Such USELESS ticks!! I pay A LOT for these!! And my repair bills!!" And he goes on. Even the "I know dude, sorry, but I tank too, and I was charmed throughout my entire 80's and I can't dish out RL money" didn't seem to work.

Yeah, maybe I should have gone DD. Honestly though, after a whole year of people telling me "not to", and after everytime I tell people NOT to do stuff (like meleers on Jewelscalen *GROANS*), I stayed back.

When the barb left after the FB (he stayed really quiet after the episode, and he was the first out of the party), the entire squad was making fun of the situation...

~

The cleric who doesn't want to heal because you're charmed

I don't recall exactly what I was doing - I think my memory kinda blocked that moment because either I was too fed up, or too "WTF play your damn role" to remember. Might have been some FB51. Anyways.

I was the main tank for some instance, and our cleric asked me if I was charmed. Which I was. Cleric pretty much told me that I would get much less heals, so my charm could tick, to prevent his brand new charm from ticking because he was the cleric. It either led to "you chose your class to be a healer, so heal..." or a boot from the party, I don't even remember =_=;;.

I've actually got that a couple other times, and I've had people getting mad at me because I required healing as a main tank *eyeroll*.

At 92 I don't run charmed anymore. If I got back into RB, yeah I would. But I'm not right now, and I have my own little healbot following me around for boss runs and all. It works surprisingly well, and I don't have to face the "I'm charmed, you're charmed, I'm not healing you my MP charm is waaaay more important than your HP charm!" situations. My own cleric runs on pots or apothecary items, and I never had anyone complaining about it either.

~

EDIT: The low melee on Jewelscalen

Happens every damn time I kill that boss. I get really fed up about it because you can NEVER say that I DON'T warn about that boss. For the people unfamiliar with Jewelscalen, he has a physical AOE p.def reduction debuff, and a fairly strong physical AOE. At max range, after 2 hits, my cleric with 3.1khp goes to half health, but my BM can actually survive a couple hits under p.def debuff to make my cleric heal himself.

Every run I do, I warn. "Don't get close to Jewelscalen, the main cleric is out of the party, I can't AOE heal, and I need a lot of healing for that boss. He's got AOE phys. debuff, and AOE phys. attack. Don't send pets, they'll die. Don't DD if you're ranged, and if you're melee, for hell's sake, STAY THE **** BACK." And I warn again before I rush to the boss.

Of course, every damn run, someone ignores my warnings - usually a barb or a veno - and comes closer to the boss. Today, it was a barb - the previous 2 runs had been venos. I noticed him but I was busy healing from my cleric, and couldn't tell him to go back. My team warns him, but it's too late, he's dead and asking for a res already. I make sure I can live through his debuff and attacks, and I resed him. The boss died, and I did something I usually don't do: I went in rage-mode in squad chat. I shouldn't have, but I was beyond pissed. But I warned to stay back... and he didn't listen...

Same deal with Krimson - I warn people not to DD even if ranged. I had a BM and a barb on him the last time I ran it. They went back on the double once he started AOEing. Then the psy started DDing, and it reset aggro. The psy went down, but the secondary cleric resed him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Anchali - Heavens Tear
    Anchali - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think one thing that drives me bonkers is if I steal aggro from a barb when fighting a mob and I get a few hiero ticks (if I'm wearing one). Mind you i'm not just relying on my heiro..but im using winged shell and pots or w/e. Anyway just annoys me when they see me taking dmg and the barb isnt taking any..yet they still heal him...b:sad

I KNOW! i'll be spamming whatever i have and i STILL dont get heals.

More in ff. our charms be ticking, we be spamming ToP and HP herbs, and the cleric is only spamming the barb..and the barb doesnt even have aggro!! HELLO?!!11 me over here?? archer! heal the archer, heal MEEEE! -_- b:angry
    archer is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You cant dumb down your survival and expect to win, and most losses are followed by "how'd you die so fast... omg you dont have a charm". Way to waste 2-3 hours of other players life for a failure...
    I hate that the most... the freaking free riding... I rememeber some time ago had a cleric come:
    low lvl w/e no problem;
    low hp - um ok, can manage;
    low exp - urgh... I guess we'll help you out...
    I ASKED HER A FEW TIMES - are you charmed? She completely ignored me. But in the middle of the run after she died was very obvious there was no charm ticking... At least have some respect & come prepared b:angry or atleast warn others & not ignore the Q until you wasted everyone a **** load of time & coinage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, your wrong

My job is to keep the tank from dying, not to prevent the tanks HP charm from ticking.

A HP charm is use to keep someone form dying if they take to many hits. Like if for some reason a person playing as a cleric computer starts lagging badly a was not able to heal the HP charm the tank is using will keep the tank alive long enough for the cleric to recover from the lag and start healing again.

Like what you just said Charms are used for luxury that's why they are in the boutique, they are not a *requirement* people need to have. Like if your doing a RB you don't need a charm, people just say you need a charm is because they just want to do quickly. Its possible to do a RB without a charm but it will take much longer.

I just trying to say that its not a *requirement* for me to prevent a tanks charm from ticking, a HP charm is just a luxury used to make a tank's job easier and that's the same for clerics and their MP charms.

I usually am the tank. >.>

Sorry, but if you're a cleric and let me tick 200k of my charm while I'm tanking an instance, not healing until my health is almost halfway down, while I'm spamming dew of stars, while I'm spamming pots, YOU are fail, and your petty excuses are just lame.

Especially when I'm trying to farm 12-25m gold mats for your 99 gear or whatever mats for whatever gear, tank your BH, or kill your bosses.

The cost of farming or tanking an instance much beyond my 50-100k repair bill shouldn't be my burden, especially if it will not cost you any more or less of BOTH of your charms to do your job right to try to prevent my charm from ticking as much as possible.

Get real.

Of course, you're a moron if you don't think I don't expect that my charm will tick at all, of course it will tick. Your job as a cleric is to prevent excessive charm waste AND to keep everyone alive. It's my job to make sure you don't die, you get your mats, or whatever. YOU are a support class, and if I see you DDing in a party FULL of DDs and you're letting people's charm's tick because of it, you are fail and I would probably kick you from party and PK your incompetent holiness.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PK your incompetent holiness.
    For these situations I'm really sorry I didn't roll on a pvp serv b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For these situations I'm really sorry I didn't roll on a pvp serv b:chuckle

Yeah, I've had to do it a few times.

It's really funny, this is a thread about fail, and clerics are defending their failness because of their usually better-than-thou 'I can get a better party anytime without trying' "don't **** me off or I'll leave and you'll be without a cleric" attitude.

Judging by the responses, there is no such thing as a fail cleric. lol
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I've had to do it a few times.

It's really funny, this is a thread about fail, and clerics are defending their failness because of their usually better-than-thou 'I can get a better party anytime without trying' "don't **** me off or I'll leave and you'll be without a cleric" attitude.

Judging by the responses, there is no such thing as a fail cleric. lol

You want some fail cleric stories?

=> The "What's Purify?" Cleric

BH69, I'm a main tank for a relatively normal group. We have a hard time finding a cleric (O_o) and we settle for a 70 cleric. She loaded in the instance with her 50 stash wep equipped, but no one gave it much of a thought. We did Pyro without any problem, and she had agreed to help us out with the other bosses. When we got to Pole, I asked if she knew how to deal with him. She didn't, so I explained the whole thing. "He debuffs, and I'm not a barb, so I'll need Purify ASAP."

Her response? "What's Purify?"

I didn't rage... in squad chat - my faction had to deal with the string of curses though. Given she had been nice and apparently willing to learn, I gave the Purify drill, and she left the squad without any problem. We'd have kicked her, but we didn't have to. I hate kicking people from squads. But I wasn't in lead that time, lol.

~

=> The "IT'S UR FAULT EVEN KNOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY MY CLASS one"

Same BH: 69. I'm being asked by a guildie to help out on my BM, who had just hit 90 and got his brand new armor and weapon. I'm expected to tank, and it's all good. So I enter the party; they had a 75 barb and a 80 cleric. We hit Polearm, and the following ensues.

I get debuffed. I ask for purify: nothing. I time Sutra, TOP and event food, and I live. Comes close, but I live through. I'm debuffed again, I ask for purify. I hit TOP, sutra, but I hit a normal pot by mistake. Still no purify: I die.

Cleric: FAIL TANK OMFG!!!!!!! U FAIL!!!! *ragequits*
    Team: He didn't purify, right?
    Me: Nope. No wonder why the barb couldn't live... wasn't his fault.
    Barb: *ragequits*

We've later been told the cleric told the barb not to waste his time with us.

I got my own cleric in and dualboxed the remaining 2 bosses without a single death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I usually am the tank. >.>

Sorry, but if you're a cleric and let me tick 200k of my charm while I'm tanking an instance, not healing until my health is almost halfway down, while I'm spamming dew of stars, while I'm spamming pots, YOU are fail, and your petty excuses are just lame.

I was just saying if a tank complains over their charm ticking like 2-3 times not a HUGE chunk of it if there was a cleric that did that he/she ether doesn't like you or just a idiot.

Especially when I'm trying to farm 12-25m gold mats for your 99 gear or whatever mats for whatever gear, tank your BH, or kill your bosses.

The cost of farming or tanking an instance much beyond my 50-100k repair bill shouldn't be my burden, especially if it will not cost you any more or less of BOTH of your charms to do your job right to try to prevent my charm from ticking as much as possible.

Get real.

Of course, you're a moron if you don't think I don't expect that my charm will tick at all, of course it will tick. Your job as a cleric is to prevent excessive charm waste AND to keep everyone alive. It's my job to make sure you don't die, you get your mats, or whatever. YOU are a support class, and if I see you DDing in a party FULL of DDs and you're letting people's charm's tick because of it, you are fail and I would probably kick you from party and PK your incompetent holiness.

If you think that fine that's what you think.. I know what I need to do, and if you fail at your job that's your problem. There's no need to flame about it, it just a game.

I think you gone a little overboard of you proving your point, I just trying to prove my point of a tank complaining over some ticks its not like I should just let your charm tick a ton of times.

No need to get upset or anything.. ijs because posting like that to a guy with a short temper will make them flame at you then you'll flame back and then thread closes.

EDIT: Add comments

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think you gone a little overboard of you proving your point, I just trying to prove my point of a tank complaining over some ticks its not like I should just let your charm tick a ton of times.

No need to get upset or anything.. ijs because posting like that to a guy with a short temper will make them flame at you then you'll flame back and then thread closes.

I've said at least a half-dozen times in this thread that charms are meant to tick, but likening a HP charm tick to an MP one are two completely different things. HP charms = meant to keep people from dying. MP charms are a luxury for people who are too lazy to pot or like to afk macro heal or BB, which I really don't mind, but doesn't change that fact.

If you get a HP charm, you don't expect it to tick all the time. If you get a MP charm, ticking is largely unavoidable. You would equip one so you don't have to remember to pot, which doesn't affect any party or situation, where many times a HP charm is required of a tank. It doesn't cost a cleric any more or less ticks off an MP charm (or more or less pots) to try to keep a tank's HP charm from ticking, then what's the issue?

This thread is about fails, and yeah, there are those stupid people who are like "OMG my charm ticked GRRRR *rage* " but I'm not talking about that... I'm talking about fail clerics that will sit there and DD while the tank or party is dying and are just cluelessly (or maliciously) sitting there letting people tick because they can or think it's funny or just don't know better.

I'm not upset, I'm just tired of all the clerics here who think there isn't such a thing as a fail cleric when there are plenty of them and instead place their fail on someone else.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The next one to call me a fail BM 'cause I'm axe-only at 92 will get their asses kicked badly when / if I ever restat. Honest. I may not be made for 1v1, but don't go telling me I'm fail for that.

I know I won't out-DD most DDs around my level. Thus, I'm not a good choice of a tank when it comes to that. Offtank though... yeah. I'm not squishy, I know how to time stuff, I try to keep aggro, I can kite and take mobs / bosses away for resing... However I'm a solid AOEer.

I know what I can and can't pull off with my build. I stay clear of what I can't (PVP seriously for example) but I make the best of what I can (FC, BHs, FBs, AOE grinding, offtanking). I listen to instructions, I pay attention to squads, and on top of that, I can usually pull most of that and actively play another character.

Not sure it makes me a fail BM, if I stick to what I'm good at O_o. 'Cause I'm getting fairly sick of this mentality that every single BM over 79 has to go multiwep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The next one to call me a fail BM 'cause I'm axe-only at 92 will get their asses kicked badly when / if I ever restat. Honest. I may not be made for 1v1, but don't go telling me I'm fail for that.

I know I won't out-DD most DDs around my level. Thus, I'm not a good choice of a tank when it comes to that. Offtank though... yeah. I'm not squishy, I know how to time stuff, I try to keep aggro, I can kite and take mobs / bosses away for resing... However I'm a solid AOEer.

I know what I can and can't pull off with my build. I stay clear of what I can't (PVP seriously for example) but I make the best of what I can (FC, BHs, FBs, AOE grinding, offtanking). I listen to instructions, I pay attention to squads, and on top of that, I can usually pull most of that and actively play another character.

Not sure it makes me a fail BM, if I stick to what I'm good at O_o. 'Cause I'm getting fairly sick of this mentality that every single BM over 79 has to go multiwep.

...I was going to ask what brought such a comment about, as I'm much too rich and good-looking to go re-reading those 30-someodd pages of random. But instead I shall take this opportunity to laugh at you provokingly whilst belittling your choice of single-weapon pathness.

And I shall do this whilst seemingly AFK to my TT squad as I sit unnecessarily wasting my clearly necessary MP charm while sitting in an equally unnecessary BB...all the while savoring each and every one of the many, many ticks to the HP charm of our tank. Because as a Cleric...it is my sworn DUTY to make the lives of all I encounter a living hell for my own amusement before my inevitable death at the hands of the aggro generated by some thoughtless Veno and their damn bramble. DAMN YOU VENOS AND YOUR BRAMBLE!!! *Shakes fist*
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you're a single path I don't care, but atleast have a fail lower lvl other path weap & lvled skills. If you're totally ignoring an entire set of skills, I think you're fail & that you're undercutting both yourself & your squad. To me that's like higher lvl venos that don't have fox skills.

Note this was in bh100
    Me: "Bm um... HF?"
    Bm: "Pff I'm sword only, I'm not lvling those skills"
    Me: "o.o"

Or another one I had in BH100

Me talking to BM: "Hm Myriad Stance would be really nice about now" [continues getting ra ped]
    Bm: "Huh? What's that?"
    Me: "Um.... you know Myriad Sword Stance"
    Bm: "I don't use those skills"

Here's one I had on BH100 Metal.

Killing of boss is going kinda slow. I won't die but don't want squishies to fail. Bm is using swords, though has axes on him as well. But instead of HF or even myriad during boss fortify is just sparking.
    Me: "Um... Bm... why do you not HF?"
    Bm: "I do more dmg when I spark"
    Me: "Hm... So you think you sparked is gona do more dmg than all the rest of the DDs in this squad TOGETHER under HF...?" /facepalms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stuff.

I hear you there. It infuriates me to no end when idiots don't listen to my advice on things I can solo... One of my most memorable is a TT run... 1-2. Piece of cake. I've got that down to an art. Takes me an hour a run alone. I end up with a complete group of noobs who don't pay a damn bit of attention to what I'm saying end up dead about 9001 times between them, all the while blaming everyone but themselves... Archer blamed me for losing aggro off my Herc, so I summoned my Aggro hog Golem. Whereupon the entire party yelled at me, because "a golem will lose aggro even faster"... Never mind the 4 maxed attack skills that had held aggro off an Archer 10 levels higher to me previously... The entire run, they died, over and over and over and o- (shall I continue?) while each time, I stood there, surrounded by dead bodies, shaking my head as they still refused to listen to a damn word I said. There was one small bit of happiness at the end, though. They decided to all leave right after we finished Dimentora, leaving me to take out Vipenalt by myself. b:chuckle Yay for Serpent Skin drops.

Now, as for fail clerics... I can vouch that we exist. Or at least, I used to... After playing my Veno for so long, I was playing my cleric. Inside an FB run... I notice the tank taking a bunch of damage... My first reaction, was to hit my Heal Pet button. Which, wisely, had been set up as my main heal... Except I failed to actually click on the tank, as Heal Pet automatically heals MY pet... The tank died... And was not happy. Thankfully... I've never made that mistake again, but I still feel like a noob for failing that hard with such a high Veno...
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now, as for fail clerics... I can vouch that we exist. Or at least, I used to... After playing my Veno for so long, I was playing my cleric. Inside an FB run... I notice the tank taking a bunch of damage... My first reaction, was to hit my Heal Pet button. Which, wisely, had been set up as my main heal... Except I failed to actually click on the tank, as Heal Pet automatically heals MY pet... The tank died... And was not happy. Thankfully... I've never made that mistake again, but I still feel like a noob for failing that hard with such a high Veno...

ROFL I had that kind of stuff happen so many times XD Too many chars. Moments like "Oh... no wonder I can't find the ST button" - while on cleric or - "Urgh... all this time was trying to HP buff ._. /facepalms" or "Sorry for no heals forgot I'm on cleric."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ROFL I had that kind of stuff happen so many times XD Too many chars. Moments like "Oh... no wonder I can't find the ST button" - while on cleric or - "Urgh... all this time was trying to HP buff ._. /facepalms" or "Sorry for no heals forgot I'm on cleric."

I'm guilty of the latter. My faction seems to get a giggle out of it - random parties, not so much.

Force of habit for doing it on BM, I'll leeroy a little on the cleric. I forget I'm not on my BM, and that having 3 physical mobs on me in FB51 will result in a death. Couple that with a short attention span now, and I can appear suicidal or a complete noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Although I am not a cleric user, I will admit that I've had a plethora of fail moments as a wiz, especially before my mid 50's... There is no explanation as to why or how I could have caused so many squad wipes in BH29 >_>;;;; but then there's even the fact of the matter that I had also hadn't leveled many of my skills around then... you have no idea how badly that's biting me in the **** now >_> But I even have had fail moments mostly caused by a skip of attention or lag, or a combination of both. like how I always used to drag mobs behind me in BH59/69 >_>;;; And despite the fact that I specifically built myself to blast away and never take aggro from someone who's tanking correctly, I still have my moments that I somehow steal aggro on.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Although I am not a cleric user, I will admit that I've had a plethora of fail moments as a wiz, especially before my mid 50's... There is no explanation as to why or how I could have caused so many squad wipes in BH29 >_>;;;; but then there's even the fact of the matter that I had also hadn't leveled many of my skills around then... you have no idea how badly that's biting me in the **** now >_> But I even have had fail moments mostly caused by a skip of attention or lag, or a combination of both. like how I always used to drag mobs behind me in BH59/69 >_>;;; And despite the fact that I specifically built myself to blast away and never take aggro from someone who's tanking correctly, I still have my moments that I somehow steal aggro on.
    I used to tank qingzi with 2 clerics during my bh29s. Mobs were a pain tho, especially considering some clerics had no idea how aggro works and that when the veno pet died in 5 secs at qingzi, I will be the next target. Instead they were healing the veno.

I don't call those "noobs", just undocumented. Noobs are those who don't listen to advice. Of course after the wipe I told them to heal me after pet dies. Went smoothly and I started to tank qingzi everytime we had 2 clerics but no tank. b:victory
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wanna hear all your stereotypes of other classes you've developed from playing Perfect World, cause I know I have a couple. I also hope this can be a light-hearted enough topic that people won't resort to petty bickering about...stupid ****. I just figured this would be a good way for people to blow off steam from fail BH groups, and maybe perhaps even a way to get answers as to why classes act the way they do sometimes.
    So let's hear it people. What "habits" of other classes do you hate?

Here's three patterns I've noticed among three classes. Mine are from the perspective of a damage dealer...cause I am one:

Act I: The Cleric Mooch

BH group forms, BH group slowly pushes it's way to the boss. Buffs up and gets ready.

Random member: "When you're ready barb."
    Barb: "kk"
    Cleric: ANYBODY HAVE MP POTS?
    Wiz/Psy: What the f-?! Seriously??
    Cleric: FOR SOME REASON, I AM UNABLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT I, A MAGIC CLASS, NEED TO KEEP A GOOD SUPPLY OF MP POTS ON ME AT ALL TIMES. ESPECIALLY DURING DUNGEONS.
    Wiz/Psy: You gotta be freaking kidding me.
    -Barb almost dead-
    Cleric: IT WOULD SEEM AS THOUGH I NEED MP IMMEDIATELY, OR WE WILL ALL DIE.
    Barb: For the love of God, please give him pots!! T_T
    -Wiz/Psy is forced to drop 10k worth of pots-
    Cleric: THANK YOU. YOU KNOW OF COURSE THAT THIS WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED FOR ME AND I DID NOT PLAN IT THIS WAY AT ALL.
    Wiz/Psy: -rage-

(For the record, I have never encountered a Wiz or Psy who was not carrying enough MP pots)

Act II: The Human Form Barb

-BH group running through a dungeon, killing mobs.-

Psy: Barb, go tiger form please.
    Barb: Nah man it's cool, I deal MASSIVE DAMAGE in human form!
    Psy: Then why do I keep pulling aggro? Dx
    Barb: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Stop attacking! You're interfering with my awesomeness!
    Cleric, why are you healing him?! Heal me! I'm the tank!

Cleric: ;>.>
    Psy: Well if I'm not supposed to attack then why am I here? D8
    Why don't you just go Tiger form? Then I can attack and we'll kill quicker.

If I go Tiger form, then I hit 1.4k instead of 2.1k.

Psy: YEAH and if you go Human Form, then I'm forced to go White Voodoo to keep myself from pulling aggro. Then my damage goes from 7k to 2k.

I AM A MASSIVE DAMAGE DEALER! b:cool

Psy: -rage-

ACT III - The Arrogant Assassin

-Party doing BH, needs to kill a gatekeeper-
    Assassin: Heh, don't worry guys; I'll take care of 'em. b:cool
    Random Member: ...Or we could just go together. It's safer and quicker that way.
    Assassin: Sorry, I'm too BADASS for teamwork. b:cool
    Random Member: ...Fine. -_- Go ahead.

-Assassin runs ahead carelessly, realizing that he may be in over his head, as his target is quite strong and he's accidently aggroed some other nearby mobs-

Random Member: ...You ok?

-Assassin runs back to the group, four mobs following him, then disappears into thin air-

Random Member: Holy ssshhhhhh-

-Chaos breaks out in the party, everyone dies-

-Assassin reappears-

Assassin: Hey...

...You guys died.

But I didn't. b:cool

And this is why.... BH's are the most deceitful and torturous way ever invented to make us all want to kill ourselves.

-Fin-

Now I wanna hear yours.

Funny stuff you got there... I have seen the cleric scenario before, but that cleric has not been used for a long time...so understandable
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

finnaly someone that makes sence b:thanks
    why does a BM have to multiwepon if he doesnt want to, yet does what he does very well? Why does a veno have to get fox form skills if she doesnt want to? (its annoying to have to tank/heal pet, swapform, amp/purge, then swap back -.-)

heres to free thinkin and playing the game the way we want to play!
    and dont go telling me because no-one will want you in squad, cuz FYI iv never been kicked from squad for lack of purge/amp yet b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fb51 with myriad

Me to freind archer: use your debuffs with me: the effect will last longer!
    freind archer: i dont have debuffs (including spark)
    me: ....... o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2