New Item: Perfect Horn UPDATE

Options

Comments

• Cookiies - Harshlands
    Cookiies - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why not just put a cooldown on the usage of the horns? Something reasonable like a couple minutes.
  • Boytiger - Sanctuary
    Boytiger - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let us filter the PH it's not going to get lighter and if i want to see it i will go to WC to see it
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i personally don't like it tried doing a fb89 wizzled was spammng so much couldn't take argo off a member. And bring to barb because was trying to watch and read squad chat we died as a result only me and barb. Survive rest died i saw it all at last second it was horrible if feel sorry for the ppl who died and the xp they work so hard for
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i personally don't like it tried doing a fb89 wizzled was spammng so much couldn't take argo off a member. And bring to barb because was trying to watch and read squad chat we died as a result only me and barb. Survive rest died i saw it all at last second it was horrible if feel sorry for the ppl who died and the xp they work so hard for
    So wait....You're saying because of the Horns, your party couldn't do their jobs as THEY SHOULD have already LEARNED? It's FB89, you'd think people would know how to work with a squad without having to constantly spout orders at eachother.

Sounds to me that your squad just failed.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Take them off All chats but common, then They will be just like Colorful wcs..Not bothering anyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So wait....You're saying because of the Horns, your party couldn't do their jobs as THEY SHOULD have already LEARNED? It's FB89, you'd think people would know how to work with a squad without having to constantly spout orders at eachother.

Sounds to me that your squad just failed.

we do it just annoying to have wiz to use perfect horn while trying to do fb89 while trying to make sure everyone around is safe. As possible and when tried to say something wiz spam over it "run bad pull" wiz spam over it.
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just make it obey the World Chat filter and noone will complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • PerfectStarr - Harshlands
    PerfectStarr - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What is annoying is the horn chats are coming through faction whisper and squad..its hard to see a whisper directed to you when these are always popping up and people are using them for immature things like singing one line then another then another over and over to where I had to blacklist instead of using it for something useful. The problem I see also is while TW is going on so many people are going to be spamming comments with the horn we wont be able to read our own faction chat or squad chat for directions etc..
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What is annoying is the horn chats are coming through faction whisper and squad..its hard to see a whisper directed to you when these are always popping up and people are using them for immature things like singing one line then another then another over and over to where I had to blacklist instead of using it for something useful. The problem I see also is while TW is going on so many people are going to be spamming comments with the horn we wont be able to read our own faction chat or squad chat for directions etc..

i concour with you perfectstarr

• BloodyJane - Sanctuary
    BloodyJane - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Horns are just unnacceptable and shows how PWI managers don't care annoying PPL to the extreme to make just more money.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Horns are just unnacceptable and shows how PWI managers don't care annoying PPL to the extreme to make just more money.

Euh...no. Did you check the update? I dont think so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Lil_FooFoo - Raging Tide
    Lil_FooFoo - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ... The problem I see also is while TW is going on so many people are going to be spamming comments with the horn we wont be able to read our own faction chat or squad chat for directions etc..

Oh I didn't think of that one. TW's are gonna suck this weekend. And some of us suck bad enough that we don't need the additional help with it.

Since the update says they are gonna take it out, we may pass on TW this weekend just to avoid the whole chat problems.

ggrrrr b:angry kinda good idea, but didn't quite think it through all the way
  • Neuraxis - Dreamweaver
    Neuraxis - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok now its gone too far. People are using horns to spout out extremely racist jokes and comments. I do not appreciate it and if by the end of next week theres no option to filter out the horns I refuse to play this game anymore. Thats it. No Filter,Im Gone. GOOD JOB PWI FOR ADDING AN EXTREMELY IRRITATING AND OFFENSIVE ITEM TO THE GAME!
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If my Horn's got you killed/anally *****/molested/drugged/knocked up/ or anything else of the sort, please post here so we can laugh of course.

We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

CHORUS
    Never gonna give you up,
    Never gonna let you down,
    Never gonna run around and desert you,
    Never gonna make you cry,
    Never gonna say goodbye,
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it
    And if you ask me how I'm feeling
    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(CHORUS)

CHORUSCHORUS
    (Ooh give you up)
    (Ooh give you up)
    (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give
    (give you up)
    (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give
    (give you up)

We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand
  • Neuraxis - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if My Horn's Got You Killed/anally *****/molested/drugged/knocked Up/ Or Anything Else Of The Sort, Please Tell Me So I Can Laugh My **** Off As You Cry And Complain And Then I Can Poke You With The "hahaha You Fail At Life" Stick Of Stickydome. Quote. Buy. Print.

Perfect Example Right There Pwi!!!!! Why Would You Make It So That We Cannot Filter Out People Like That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God You People Dont Think Before You Act!!!!!!!
  • snawsage
    snawsage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Quit then :D unless you drop wads of cash PWI wont miss you to be honest, mean, true and well tough.

I'm hated cuz I spam, yet I don't be nice I be brutally honest <3

You were the jerk who spammed song lyrics for over an hour on Sanctuary last night. God, I wish you were on a PvP server.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    people like you wizz are why people quit, this keeps up hope u like playing with yourself (although you probably do).
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7614042&postcount=1

We are all waiting for your public apology.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Zerogummi - Heavens Tear
    Zerogummi - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The horn is a shameless modification on worldchat. You can get away from normal worldchat but not the horn. It intrudes upon everything and there's nothing that can be done about it.
    I don't see their use dropping off. I see them being adopted as a new standard so that people have no choice but to see what's being said. The blacklist isn't near large enough to be able to handle this either.

People have already used them to duplicate system messages in red text, and there's talk of using them to duplicate faction chat and people have talked about using them to duplicate TT boss messages and other such things just to mess up whoever may be at that boss at the time.

Just look at normal worldchat and you tell me people won't spring for the slight increase in cost to make sure no one can get away from the garbage they have to say.

This feature needs to die. Allowing it was a massive mistake on the part of PWI staff.

Suggestions. Merge the horns features into telecoustics, Smilies and colors. This would allow the public to get away from the worldchat and get some peace and quiet and allow world chatters to have new smilies and colors. I would like to talk to squad or faction without seeing the mindless **** that my servers resident wc spammers have to say this time.
  • Neuraxis - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If they lose 8 or 900 or more gold buying players because of this completely offensive and stupid new item it will serve them right....alot of f2p games crash and burn....keep it up and pwi will be just one more down the tubes. MAKE THEM FILTERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • guylainedoray
    guylainedoray Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they are so annoying,, we cant understand why they let them go on,, its like junk mail,, we have filters at least for them ; (
  • A_Misfit - Dreamweaver
    A_Misfit - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The fish are cute but they are annoying. Want to be able to filter them out. Please. Today not next week.
    50plus Veno
    50plus Cleric
    20plus Phy
    Many others tried and deleted I get bored easy.
  • snawsage
    snawsage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    people like you wizz are why people quit, this keeps up hope u like playing with yourself (although you probably do).

If anyone wants to talk with wizzled:

Edit by Surtr: NO.
  • Neuraxis - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    good way to get yourself banned snawsage. giving out someones personal info like that...kinda sinking down to his level arent you?
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    who he doesnt even know what the 80s were like... i feel old.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    good way to get yourself banned snawsage. giving out someones personal info like that...kinda sinking down to his level arent you?

...erm....... That's his forum contact info. Just click his forum name and anyone can view it.
    I'm sorry, but that was very fail Neuraxisb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pwnwolfy keeps on invading mah guild chats.
    b:cry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neuraxis - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...erm....... That's his forum contact info. Just click his forum name and anyone can view it.
    I'm sorry, but that was very fail Neuraxisb:surrender

blah blah whatever,great job getting away from the subject of these horns being very irritating. (in my most **** voice possible)"epic fail"
  • Lronclaw - Lost City
    Lronclaw - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just my 2 cents.... P.Horns a are a MAJOR annoyance. definitely wont be buying any zen until they're gone or filterable.
    A bird in the hand is worth as many diamonds as I can shove up it's ****...
  • Matso - Dreamweaver
    Matso - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just make them filterable, I know people in my faction who are refusing to play pw until this is sorted.
This discussion has been closed.