The Cursed [New Race]

Comments

• Wolfsters - Heavens Tear
    Wolfsters - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i am dissapointed that they didnt make the cursed as the new race but atleast we can hope that they encorperate some of are ideas like possibly:

some of the land mounts

some of the air mounts

and maybe they might add some of are weapons

yes i am dissappointed but still excited

b:cryb:victory
    b:victoryb:laughb:laughb:victory

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

i would put a url in but it wont let me
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    XChrono - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @ Kittennice : D range atk yay!

nuuu silvy don't jinx it >.>

but anyways no matter what mount they get, its bound to be really slow.. i mean, what are underground ppl doing flying O.o

This would be some coincidence if they continue releasing more things similar with our ideas.
    If they're not using our ideas that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    =) I believe some of our ideas were used for this Earthguard race. Sorry for my long abscence from the forums. Real life had me busy and still does lol. But I do look at the forum even if I'm not posting in it. I say cloud mounts will be their's or something like what we said. Light auras instead of dark. but still auras nonetheless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Stormmaker - Dreamweaver
    Stormmaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i actually think that some of the ideas were used.

On a different topic, this forum is gettin a little crowded. i think someone needs to sum up this forum, and find out all that we know about the cursed race, then build a different forum. gettin a little sick looking at page 64( although it's swwwwweeeeeeettttt that this forum lasted that long, i hope it last longer... in the new forum). i just think we need to organize all the data.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thanks dorset for the sig;]

MAH PSYCHIC IS ON THE HONOR ROLL
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    Ogath - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    though you cant post where we summed it up we have it summed up on weeble site
    new race the cursed.

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132&highlight=cursed

plenty of ideas and lots of support come and help us.
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    true true,

Why don't we just comment here and have all the info on the weeble site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I love this idea it would be so great =D
    and maybe they can turn in a bat to fly or something.
    the call of the grim thing is someting i likeb:chuckle
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    what now? or what next?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    a) nothing
    b) complete skill list for each class (with effects, names and such)
    c) ...

Weeell....
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm not sure if i have posted in this before, but i will now. You have put a lot of effort into this. A Really good job b:victory
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    >.>
    Next post will be with artwork. I swear!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Hopefully! :D
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    it ended up on the second page again we need to keep it on the first page where everyone looks.

and i cant wait for the art work we need some to show what this class will look like.

it would also probably bring more people in here to post their ideas and what they think.
    new race the cursed.

• batlemos123
    batlemos123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i luv your race it was a such a gud idea! cuz u really have a good taste! Anywayz i wanna suggest one of my ideaz The ''Ice Mens'' http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11207112&posted=1#post11207112
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am making a note to remember these race creativity. b:chuckle
    and the original maker of course b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    i wish more people would use the forums, i dont think there is enough.

im guessing only about 40%-45% of PWI player look at the forums, if there were more people looking and more people voting in polls we might be able to get our class made.

but with not enough people posting in here it keeps going down a page at a time. :(
    new race the cursed.

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    I believe it's more like 30-35%...

Well it doesn't matter much now if our thread isn't on the first page.
    As long as it stays at least a little tiny bit active.
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    well yes as long as it stay a little bit active.

has anyone ever tried to advertize this in world chat?

it might attract more people to our cause
    new race the cursed.

• Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    sorry about the double post but im kinda wondering why this hasnt been stickied yet, i mean this has to be by far the longest lasting race suggestion thread, and its been going on for almost a whole year.
    new race the cursed.

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Oh pardon me, missed my turn.

Anyway... about the thread being stickied, I've got two answers for it:

1) The Suggestion Box is the least moderated forum section. I mean come on, look at how many necroed threads aren't closed yet (and with that I mean all those other New Race threads...)
    Neither Moderators nor Mr. Raye and his fellows look here (well at least rarely they do...)

2) They just cannot sticky any player suggestion. That would count as favouritism, and in fact hurt the neutrality. So it's mostly unlikely that any suggestion ever will be stickied.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i think it's a great idea. some people think adding more and more new races is killin the game. then why is our player base going up?.... and besides, wtf is everyone's problem with new races? is it that it creates new variables? are you afraid you'll have to revise your stratigy? big whup, so you have ta change afew things ta get the edge again, if yer really that good of a player you should be able ta do it. oh, and will everyone accept that a class isn't overpowered because they can kill you easily? every class has a counterpart that can kill them easily, and a class they can kill easily, it's all part of ingame balance now stop whining you babies and be supportive of new classes. they bring new oportunities and new strengths to exploit in party combat, maybe acouple new party buffs?

oh, and a quick example of classes changing stratigy to adapt to pvp agenst the new classes. assassins came, and what happened? the amount of fist user BMs skyrocketed. psychics came, and what happened? well i'm sure i'm ot the only one who has noticed the archer population on the rise.

oh, and one more thing. for those who argue that they should spend more time fixing the old classes and less time creating new ones, shut up already. the only thing wrong with the old classes is that venos and barbs can't be both genders, and incase it wasn't obvious, they're never gonna do that, deal with it. not as many people care anymore and have learned ta deal with it, especially since the summoning class is promised with the earthguard release. not that summoners are the same as tamers, but enough people think they are, so again, people are starting to care less about male venos. you've become the manority. would i like ta see male venos and female barbs? yeah, i would, but they'd have to change the storyline for that to happen, and it's not ever gonna happen, so again, can it and deal with it.

i await the release of any new classes so i can either make a new character, or destroy the new classes. when the new expansion comes out, yeah, ima switch to a mystic, and ya know what i'ma do then? i'ma backup all the venos in my faction by helpin heal their pets. why not make a veno you ask? is it because they're not male vodoo? nope, it's because they dun got a pdef buff, and thats the same reason i'm a LA wizard with rockshield instead of a veno.

what about psychics replacing wizards? i'll tell ya what, there were never many wizards around... and there never will be. it has nothing ta do with psychics, wizards just don't get good till higher levels, and there are few people who actually want to wait till those level to see results. most want immediate gratification, so few have always played the wizard, and few will always play the wizard, but to me that makes wizards all the more special and valuable to factions.

sorry for ranting, i do that sometimes, it can be annoying to even myself. anywho, my point is, embrace new classes, if they're not for you, stay with whatever class you are best at. no class is meant to replace anouther class, and they nvr sucessfully do, they're only put on to add more options to the game, and they do, so i say bring on the cursed race, i will embrace their strengths and help out any of them in my faction, and i'll exploit their weaknesses to destroy the ones that stand agenst me and my friends, just as i did with the tideborn expansion. (example: why ya think i'm a LA rock shield user? i got sick of assassins popping outta the shadows and 1 hit killing me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    *wipes a little tear out of the eye*

Wow, what a speech, what a speech.

We appreciate it that you like the Cursed. ^^
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Silvy, I am all for this race and I thinkk the OP did an excellent job, very well thought out and all :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Thank you, Shadow b:cute

We all did our best :D
  • Incarnazeus - Sanctuary
    Incarnazeus - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So, how's it going?

Is the artwork finished soon I wonder=?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawaiidesune - Lost City
    Kawaiidesune - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i dont know im favoring the draconian race nowb:surrender but this one i would like to be put in after draconian
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i really like the idea of the light armored night hunter chick (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i don't think there is a place for your race in the story/enviroment of pw

so i voted
    NO!
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Ah well that makes you one out of 151... against 408... ^^

But thanks for voting and stuff (even if I don't really think you read everything here & on the page) b:victory

And thanks for liking, lizrau! =)
  • Ogath - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    I still want this to happen but its keeps falling back into the farther pages of suggestion box.
    new race the cursed.

This discussion has been closed.