Options
12346»

Comments

• Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOOOOOOL XD. You have no clue.

Most gankers are Int yes, but most carries are DEFINITLY not Int. The only real carries are Storm and Silencer. Akasha is semi-carry yes, same for Desys.

REAL carries are Spectre, Bristle, Kunkka, SF, DK, Huskar, Sven, Slardar, Leo, etc... Mostly Str and Agi, not Int.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ROFL LMAO did I say that carries were int heroes???
    NO i said that silencer was one of the best and he's int. Carries must be viable early game without that they will be harassed ganked outfarmed outleveled owned. So that's why at good level of competition people can't use pub heroes.
    Learn to read.
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and wizards are far from? explain. there's a balance, FIND IT.

What balance? Are you that blind?
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh, that's one carry amongst dozens of them, and certainly not the best. Kudos. I'm pretty sure Kunkka, Potm or SF could outfarm Silencer. But it's a non-sense debate, since it mostly depends on the players' skills.

edit : and Viper definitly **** Silencer.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Silencer is OP for last hitting, and harrassing with his orb. His ulti is game breaking. I didnt say that he had more dps than a stupid troll or whatever, i said that he is a really strong pick, and you can't go wrong with him.
    Potm is a roamer, she's rune whoring and ganking, she isnt really meant to carry.
    Kunkka. Lol never seen him in a replay.
    SF, nevermore u mean? I said he's ok and really dominating at all stages.

edit: yes viper **** anyone 1vs1 but silencer's items are more useful, guinso, necrobook, and mekansm. And don't forget his ulti.
    Just look at some replays, there are always the same heroes who are picked, you will see.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Potm is a good midsoloer. Althought she's more used as a doublelaner now. Kunkka's aoe is quite devastating in solomid, especially against int heroes. Silencer is a good pick that's for sure, but he requires a huge amount of farming and it just doesn't do good against a lot of gankers and such.

If a Silencer doesn't get Treads, Midas, Guinsoo and Shiva's within like 40-45 minutes, he's not worth much. I think not everybody can play him. And yes, SF is Nevermore.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes not everybody can play him. He needs BOT btw, and 6 sec global map silence is worth it. Mirana is good, often taken. Kunkka is not too bad at mid but he sucks overall, not a good choice, prefer ES, SK, or tiny to him.

typically MYM team : zeus, ES, nevermore, lina, chen, u can't go wrong with that lol.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anyway... Back on the topic.

Yesterday I PKed a 7x Sin, and he could 3shot me. He even did a 2k6 crit on me. BUT, if I ever hit him once, he dies. I one shot him. Not to mention I'm totally unsharded and all.

They're certainly can be a pain to kill, but they're the furthest thing from invicible, trust me.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First you have near unlimited sparks at your disposal and the ability to go invisible. But thats not what makes them OP . Its the fact that they can use their skills while invisible that is . You have to consider that they dont have a full skill tree yet. Wait till demon spark is a possiblity. An Assassin can go up behind u while invisible buff themselves, triple spark when they get it stun you then use a the skill that gives them 2 sparks instantly and proceed to triple spark a doulbe spark skill on you.Thats not OP?? Now wait .. you have to also consider that with a charm or pots u can stay invis for a while . That in itself is op cause they can wait for you to be a bad position before they attack. So here you go and your grinding and ur hp dips a bit and bam ... assassin pops up.Why would an assasin ever attack a non robe user when they are at full anyways , just wait to they have used a spark or their buff runs out or their hp dips a bit then attack . People are posting saying that in a 1v1 with a barb or a BM they dont stand a chance. Maybe not. But they are not a straight up 1v1 class. They are assasins ... they wait.
  • GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear
    GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    kanel321 wrote: »
    But they are not a straight up 1v1 class. They are assasins ... they wait.

^^ This

The problem is people expect Sin's to stand there and slug it out with them like some parody of Rocky V. Sorry but thats not the role of any Sin in any game I have played.

Their role is to backstab, gank, annoy.

Any Sin with any sense will wait till someone's nearly dead before attacking.

PK is PK its about doing what you can to win there are no Marquis of Queensbury rules to say it must be all fair and equal.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Tho, I think it's wrong that Sins can fly and remain invisible.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric