Nirvana has been tested and PWI found wanting

12346»

Comments

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What few tickets i've ever written have always been answered in a fast, efficient and even good humoured way. This leads me to think people working on them are professionals that know what they're doing. As i've said before, indulging the whims of any player that makes a mistake could make for a bad precedent whatever the circumstances of the individual case.

Technically, we shouldn't even know what solution they may offer him as this instances are not supposed to be openly discussed...
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    okey make a sarcastic post then.

WOW! You're SOOOO smart![/sarcasm]

In your face, woman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yes we know

whos we?
    also a bit off topic but...
    me also happen to know you has a cleric and barb alt.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WOW! You're SOOOO smart![/sarcasm]

In your face, woman.

sorry you can't actually use the word sarcasm when you give an example and thank you for the compliment allthough its not much since its coming from you.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What few tickets i've ever written have always been answered in a fast, efficient and even good humoured way. This leads me to think people working on them are professionals that know what they're doing. As i've said before, indulging the whims of any player that makes a mistake could make for a bad precedent whatever the circumstances of the individual case.

Technically, we shouldn't even know what solution they may offer him as this instances are not supposed to be openly discussed...

This thread is probably going to come under the lock the instant a GM sees it.

Between the fight between WaffleChan and Saitada, the failure trolling by Foxymage (sarcasm no longer exists on the internet folks!!!) who doesn't even deserve to be called a troll, and the fact we're technically discussing things PWE staff would rather not read nevermind things we should or should not be talking about, there is little hope for this thread when Monday comes around.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    whos we?
    also a bit off topic but...
    me also happen to know you has a cleric and barb alt.
    b:avoid

yes i have lots of alts but nun of which i post on
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
    edited February 2010
    sorry you can't actually use the word sarcasm when you give an example and thank you for the compliment allthough its not much since its coming from you.

*points to "[/sarcasm]"*

That's how it's done on the forums. Every forum. EVAR. In history, even the ones the founding fathers used. Ye Olde Internets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread is probably going to come under the lock the instant a GM sees it.

Between the fight between WaffleChan and Saitada, the failure trolling by Foxymage (sarcasm no longer exists on the internet folks!!!) who doesn't even deserve to be called a troll, and the fact we're technically discussing things PWE staff would rather not read nevermind things we should or should not be talking about, there is little hope for this thread when Monday comes around.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

True enough.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    *points to "[/sarcasm]"*

That's how it's done on the forums. Every forum. EVAR. In history, even the ones the founding fathers used. Ye Olde Internets.

so people use sarcasm by actually saying they are useing sarcasm wow what has the world come to....

~nicki minaj~
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

Pick up a dictionary.

Read what "sarcasm" means.

You might then understand sarcasm is a form of speech that - incredibly enough - can be used in conversation anywhere, be that in a verbal conversation to somebody's face or in an internet post.

By your own meaning, however, sarcasm no longer exists on the internet. Or in a book, because that's not a real life conversation either. It also doesn't exist in movies, cartoon shows, or video games, or anything else that isn't a face to face conversation with you and another real life person who is living and breathing and standing right in front of you.

Your real life must suck big ones. Now, don't go back into the kitchen, but go and pick up a dictionary and find the word sarcasm in it. Read what it means, and then realise what a dumbass you are for thinking it can't exist in anything but an IRL conversation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yes i have lots of alts but nun of which i post on

who said me figured that out through you posting on your alt?
    b:chuckle
    me also know that your account name contains the word "boy" which be how me figured you be a male.

also Airyll you be forgiven for feeding the troll.
    it appears this thread be going down anyway.
    b:bye
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    so people use sarcasm by actually saying they are useing sarcasm wow what has the world come to....

It's come to America. Because we're THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is why I'm one of the one few respected and liked "trolls" around here (I believe the only other one is Hamsta, but I dunno if he's openly admitted to being a troll.)

QFT

On the topic of Wizz, however... I gotta say. I'm not his biggest fan, either, but the matter itself brings up some questions about this game. There are so many things that are mistranslated, or spelled wrong. Hell, the translations change weekly. They stated in patch notes that you no longer need the transfer stones, which they had no intention of releasing, in order to keep what you had. One would take that as an indication of the fact that you COULD keep what you had. Regardless of Wizz's "motives" he took the information he had, which a lot of us thought was valid, and created video proof of it not working like we'd thought it would. The question isn't what was done, the question is "What are they going to do about it?" And that's the important part of this situation. Not Wizz, not his reputation, but the game itself. There's been too many situations lately which creates a "Buyer beware" atmosphere. I don't know about PWE's stance on such things, but having your customers afraid to spend money isn't exactly a good way to make it...
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    It's come to America. Because we're THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I disagree.

Your tea sucks. Unless it's iced tea. Then I forgive your nation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2010
    Since this issue is already being handled and this thread has fallen very far off-topic, I'm going to lock it.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.