Nirvana has been tested and PWI found wanting

Comments

• Downed - Harshlands
    Downed - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They are unwritten, just like Britain's constitution. You saying that these rules are unofficial is equivalent to saying you hate Britain's form of government...and you don't hate Britain, do you...?

b:scorn

no i never said hate britian but if it is unofficial then it is unofficial nothing more or less.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    no i never said hate britian but if it is unofficial then it is unofficial nothing more or less.

Then, if you don't hate Britain, then you acknowledge their form of government (having an official unwritten Constitution) as legitimate, and thus secede the point that the Unwritten Rules and Bylaws of the Confederation of the Forums of PWI are also wholly legitimate. "Game, set, and match," as we say here in the homeland, ol' chap.

Now that that's all out of the way, shall we retreat to the veranda for afternoon tea?

*monocle*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't even know this guy, but I just saw him lose a +12 Purge Bow.

That sucks. Period.

I have my Gold 99 Armor that I plan to reforge later down the road. Knowing that I'm going lose any refines and gems I put on them is just depressing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Downed - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Then, if you don't hate Britain, then you acknowledge their form of government (having an official unwritten Constitution) as legitimate, and thus secede the point that the Unwritten Rules and Bylaws of the Confederation of the Forums of PWI are also wholly legitimate. "Game, set, and match," as we say here in the homeland, ol' chap.

Now that that's all out of the way, shall we retreat to the veranda for afternoon tea?

*monocle*

okey seeing as you want me to say britiain's constituion is unofficial therefore is not legit just like the perfect world unwritten rules.
    edited February 2010
    okey seeing as you want me to say britiain's constituion is unofficial therefore is not legit just like the perfect world unwritten rules.

My logic is infallible, for it is Troll's Logic.

YHBT, just in case you haven't realized.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol Konari you're the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited February 2010
    Lol Konari you're the best.

I troll for three reasons:

1) For the lulz.

2) To bring humor and entertainment to otherwise SRS BSNS threads.

3) To sub-divert any QQ and RAGE directed at PWI, thus giving them a slightly lighter load to work with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Downed - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I troll for three reasons:

1) For the lulz.

2) To bring humor and entertainment to otherwise SRS BSNS threads.

3) To sub-divert any QQ and RAGE directed at PWI, thus giving them a slightly lighter load to work with.

so basicly all around you fail and lie?
    edited February 2010
    so basicly all around you fail and lie?

Yes. But I fail and lie...LIKE A BOSS.

b:cool

U MAD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I lol'd cause it's wizzeled.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread is pretty sweet, I gotta say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
    edited February 2010
    This thread is pretty sweet, I gotta say.

It's all thanks to me.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this thread is over hijacked, that's! what it is =)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wizzled only did it because he counted on being able to threaten and persuade the GMs to restore his bow should the refining get wiped.

He is likely correct.

That he can also position himself as a Christ-like 'martyr' while pulling PWE's strings also fits in with his desire for attention and relevancy.

Forgetting about him and this thread's Saitada/Waffle make-out session... I find PWE's behavior in this revolting.

Here is the official description of Nirvana recasting... this is still the authoritative guide on what Nirvana casting means.
    Recasting is an ancient Tideborn method for upgrading equipment. It allows individuals to upgrade their existing gear into new gear, while still maintaining their original attributes, refinement level, and sockets. Essentially through the use of this system, players can take their existing high level equipment, and transform it into Palace of Nirvana gear, and without losing any of the hard work they’ve already invested into their gear. This process of course requires certain materials. Recasting your equipment without these materials will still upgrade your equipment to Palace of Nirvana gear, just without any of your existing attributes/refinement level/sockets.

After this they had a sale on +10 dragon orbs and released the anniversary pack with its grade 11 and grade 12 stones. The message was clear: refine your lunar and TT99 gear and you will be able to recast it as nirvana gear with refine and gems intact.

They even give it a new word "recast". This differentiates it from TT in which gear has to be sharded first.

This promise of recasting now appears to be a lie. There is no way to transfer the +10 of your current gear or those gems. Even after numerous tickets and requests for verification they never even wanted to admit it and tried to misinform and drag their feet as much as possible until the lie was discovered. It's so low its sad.

PWE should honor the promises it made to its customers. If they don't they should reported to the Better Business Bureau like any other fishy business that engages in false advertising to prey on their customers.

This is a scam.
    This is illegal.

File a complaint here: https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx

Business Infomation:
    Perfect World Entertainment Inc.
    Redwood City, CA 94062
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wizzled only did it because he counted on being able to threaten and persuade the GMs to restore his bow should the refining get wiped.

He is likely correct.

That he can also position himself as a Christ-like 'martyr' while pulling PWE's strings also fits in with his desire for attention and relevancy.

Forgetting about him and this thread's Saitada/Waffle make-out session... I find PWE's behavior in this revolting.

Here is the official description of Nirvana recasting... this is still the authoritative guide on what Nirvana casting means.

After this they had a sale on +10 dragon orbs and released the anniversary pack with its grade 11 and grade 12 stones. The message was clear: refine your lunar and TT99 gear and you will be able to recast it as nirvana gear with refine and gems intact.

They even give it a new word "recast". This differentiates it from TT in which gear has to be sharded first.

This promise of recasting now appears to be a lie. There is no way to transfer the +10 of your current gear or those gems. Even after numerous tickets and requests for verification they never even wanted to admit it and tried to misinform and drag their feet as much as possible until the lie was discovered. It's so low its sad.

PWE should honor the promises it made to its customers. If they don't they should reported to the Better Business Bureau like any other fishy business that engages in false advertising to prey on their customers.

This is a scam.
    This is illegal.

Business Infomation:
    Redwood City, CA 94062

Since im not American ive been feeling rather clueless where to send complains about this company, its indeed very fishy business that PWI is up to. Thanks for posting a link where to report them. What they did to thousands of customers is indeed a scam that im sure they made quite a bit of money from it to ;(
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Since im not American ive been feeling rather clueless where to send complains about this company, its indeed very fishy business that PWI is up to. Thanks for posting a link where to report them. What they did to thousands of customers is indeed a scam that im sure they made quite a bit of money from it to ;(

Im glad it isn't only me who thinks this
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked
    How did me ever miss this thread?
    (o.o)'
    well me hope something will be done for wizzeled.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked
    How did me ever miss this thread?
    (o.o)'
    well me hope something will be done for wizzeled.
    b:surrender

Although Wizzeled took the initiative to try, this is not about wizzeled anymore, but the general population. Countless people got scammed into refining/sharding their gear because of false advertising, believing, through the info quoted by Asetrelle, that their refines/shards will transfer with the recast.
    No company should ever give false advertising to their customers.

Business Infomation:
    Redwood City, CA 94062
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oo can i complain that i bought a pre-paid for $20 and never recived my gold?
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    i hope so cause i reallly need that 20 gold and i hate being scammed
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oo can i complain that i bought a pre-paid for $20 and never recived my gold?

I'm still waiting for the day you

1) Shut up about this incident
    2) Shut up about this incident on every single thread you post on
    3) Learn to shut up about this incident
    4) All of the above

You're being even more obnoxious than some of the trolls on this forum. Really, quit while you're ahead before it bites you in the ****.

Better yet, increase your vocabulary so you can use a few more words than "I lost $20 and nobody got back to me about it" and then any insulting words you throw at people who point out how obnoxious all of your posts are.

If you hadn't noticed, none of your continual little "I lost $20" posts are being recognised by people who can do things about it. Any person with half a brain would have taken the hint a long while ago.

-ninja edit-

Also, please refrain from double posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The dude is not a martyr, he got stupid.

He boasted in his own thread he would +3 a cheap heaven shatterer BEFORE trying on his +12 bow.

Really, he has my sympathy, but this was his own doing.
    edited February 2010
    Airyll don't feed teh troll.
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010

4) All of the above

You're being even more obnoxious than some of the trolls on this forum. Really, quit while you're ahead before it bites you in the ****.

Better yet, increase your vocabulary so you can use a few more words than "I lost $20 and nobody got back to me about it" and then any insulting words you throw at people who point out how obnoxious all of your posts are.

If you hadn't noticed, none of your continual little "I lost $20" posts are being recognised by people who can do things about it. Any person with half a brain would have taken the hint a long while ago.

-ninja edit-

Don't keep your hopes up. That day may very well never come.

Also what hamsta said :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

4) All of the above

-ninja edit-

make me shutup about my $20 i would just like to see you try and you are an obnoxious little brat. and the taken the hint i got the hint but not mny $20 i was asking a question adn therefore you are useless pice of trash floating on the street seeing as you gave nuffing usefull and just QQed and wrote other useless things

~nicki minaj~
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I'm sorry. But I was so bored.

Also, sometimes, I see a "Don't Feed" sign and I go ahead and feed whatever I'm not supposed to be feeding anyway. Every now and then you get some terribly interesting results...

-ninja edit-

Foxymage, thank you for proving my point about your vocabulary. =3 May I suggest you also stop and read your own posts before you say that I'm the one QQing. Try not to make yourself look like more of a dumbass than you already do.

I'll stop now. You're a few splinters short of a plank of wood and a rock would have a higher IQ than you have. Have fun with your $20 shorter than normal life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

guess you'r talking about you'rself and i guess ur about to make 5 pages of off-topic discussion right?

~nicki minaj~
    edited February 2010
    everyone ignore Foxymage
    he already had his problem dealt with by PW support.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I'm sorry. But I was so bored.

Also, sometimes, I see a "Don't Feed" sign and I go ahead and feed whatever I'm not supposed to be feeding anyway. Every now and then you get some terribly interesting results...

I'll stop now. ._.

yes breaking rules is bad for you

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    everyone ignore Foxymage
    he already had his problem dealt with by PW support.

no i havent had my problem delt with but ill keep posting and people will keep reading they may not reply back but they will read it and thats all i need.

everyone ignore magichamsta because hes going to create 5 pages of useless off-topic discussion.

~nicki minaj~
This discussion has been closed.