[Maintenance Discussion] 11/18/14 COMPLETE

123457»

Comments

• x3lovelylady3x
    x3lovelylady3x Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    the usual snowmen would be nice...
    - how about a quest or contest that gives a rare high speed flyer or non-timed fashion ( like racy lace set, or survivor's set )
    -a week of event gold codes would be nice
    - or maybe bringing back the dq point system
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The snowmen, fun killing them for drops and I know venos like their pets well leveled
    2x on drops could be nice...
    Event gold codes alwaus usefull
    make the snow less laggy this year perhaps xD

if any special events are made, just remember the lower lvl players too - or make them for diffrent lvl ranges :)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How come the game number changed if there was no patch? the game updated itself as well, so could we get the patch notes for the update, most likely minor changes.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    How come the game number changed if there was no patch? the game updated itself as well, so could we get the patch notes for the update, most likely minor changes.
    Because...
    Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM-2AM. There are no patch notes, just some cash shop updates/restart.

Note the bolded/underlined portion. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • KuraiKiba - Lost City
    KuraiKiba - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    What I would like to see for this year in December are the following:

>I think the event, YOU, the GMs, had introduced two/three months aback with instances dropping rare aerogear beginning at 0.50 speed should be re-introduced for December since Christmas comes once a year and at the ending as well.

>GMs should dress up as Santas and elves in different areas to give out random gifts on certain days and times in the beginner cities; Lost City, Etherblade City, Plume City, Raging Tides and Tellus City. Also only the races for each area should be in their respective cities during the event. (Items should be rare and not those you can easily obtain)

>Instances should have certain random mini Christmas-based bosses that also drop rare goodies as well.

The main reasons I keep stressing on 'rare' so much is to compensate for players who are unable to use real money to buy from Boutique and also because it's the holiday season, which especially comes at the END of the year.

>Event Gold via Facebook could also be nice as well by giving it out more often just for December and increase it to 100.

Also by getting the GMs directly involved, it encourages the players to stick around and make them realize that the staff does care about the player community. Interaction IS important after all. You can also try and get player-feedback to see if it was successful or not so you would know if you could do it again next time or use a different method/approach. It's worth a shot.
  • masterkoia
    masterkoia Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi, any updates as to when the servers will be back up?Thanks.
  • flozness#4631
    flozness#4631 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Make all items(not the ones from code's) on Pwi tradeable just for one day
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I suggest the ever so loved snowmen but with more interesting drops ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]