Nirvana has been tested and PWI found wanting

Astarielle - Heavens Tear
Astarielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Thank you Wizzeled for giving us the answer on nirvana upgrading, I'm sorry it has cost you so dear to prove the point.

It's a shame the company couldn't/wouldn't provide the actual detailed answers we've needed for the last 1.5 months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
b:surprised b:chuckle
Post edited by Astarielle - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    good example of karma taking effect on those who mistreat others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010

This. What goes around, comes around.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ouch.
    And seriously guys, I'm not exactly Wizzled's #1 fan either, but can't you see the bigger issue here?

GG pwe.
    b:dirty
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol at him spending 2K dollars on 1 item and loosing it. Has to hurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dont know the guy but hats off to him for informing the community.

He could of easily just have kicked his cat, submitted a ticket and kept silent, letting others lose all their hard work aswell.

So dont knock the guy for doing the decent thing and telling us all
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010

It is a shame karma hasn't encouraged you to step out in front of a moving vehicle then. You are REAL quick to bad mouth others. Seems to me that is the pot calling the kettle black WaffleChan. It is fine for you to be nasty and disrespectful to others as long as they have a reputation right Waffle? Yeah that is exactly what I thought. When you actually have a moral high ground to stand on, you might have the right to say something, but as you don't, you just need to shut your yap. Your breath stinks and you're smelling up the place.

Where I come from we call people like you Hypocrites.

~Saitada
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ouch.
    And seriously guys, I'm not exactly Wizzled's #1 fan either, but can't you see the bigger issue here?

GG pwe.
    Dont know the guy but hats off to him for informing the community.

He could of easily just have kicked his cat, submitted a ticket and kept silent, letting others lose all their hard work aswell.

So dont knock the guy for doing the decent thing and telling us all

Yeah hats off to him for loosing 2k dollars for the community when he could have just tested it out with a +1.

Hats off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Didja think that maybe that was the point? If he'd lost something pathetic like that (a +1 or something), NO ONE would care, and no one would rally to have this fixed. Since, let's be honest, Wizz isn't one of the most liked people in the world, even more people would have simply said, as some of you...(don't flame, Kat...) "lovely" people have already said, "it's Karma", and that would have gotten all of us NOWHERE.

But everyone on Sanctuary knows of his amazing bow, and this is an outrage to a lot of people.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Damn, I'm really disappointed by this, surely this should have happened to more than one person with a +12 weapon. But it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

No doubt he'll cry for a while then +12 it again so he can be strong in game (overcompensation I think).
    Main = WitchBurner
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah hats off to him for loosing 2k dollars for the community when he could have just tested it out with a +1.

Hats off.

You miss the point... What he lost doesnt matter +1 or + 12 who cares. What matters is he bothered to tell people, rather than keep silent and let others make the same mistake.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You miss the point... What he lost doesnt matter +1 or + 12 who cares. What matters is he bothered to tell people, rather than keep silent and let others make the same mistake.

+1 10characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Damn, I'm really disappointed by this, surely this should have happened to more than one person with a +12 weapon. But it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

No doubt he'll cry for a while then +12 it again so he can be strong in game (overcompensation I think).
    A victim is a victim no matter how **** he is.You don't make standards when this things happen.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ......Damn. That sucks.

Usually I'd make some kind of snide comment about being a cash shop ho, but that actually seems like it'd be in poor taste. Hope you get your bow back, that just blows.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010

+2 gregferfeferfef
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    A victim is a victim no matter how **** he is.You don't make standards when this things happen.
    momma always said diving into pools without checking how deep it is can lead to cracked skulls and broken necks.

surely, it is rather mean of us to point fingers and laugh, and say he deserved it... but can you blame us? the way he treats the server, and especially its women, i cant help put put my hand over my mouth and silently snicker in the background.

to me, this whole martyrdom thing is just another ploy for attention, like the last 2 times he said he quit, anyone remember the rumors circulating about how he sold his account for an ungodly amount of USD >_>?

i even suggested he try it on a +1 bow. whats 40-50m to an extreme cash shopper like that? did he try that? no. did he wait for someone to answer his question? no. did he read the forum rules about threads asking for direct answers? no. did he get his just desserts? in my opinion, yes. will he get over it? as soon as he finds his next plan to be an attention monger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wizzeled would never have used a +1 bow to test anything, or wait for an official responce. He seeks attention, and only that.

People say he lost $2K - he did not lose it; its initial purpose was to wow his little fan club and to increase its membership. He succeeded in doing so by becoming unfairly godlike in PvP, "My wallet > You" and all that jazz.

Now he used that $2K to pave his way to inter-server fame and its just sad that so many people are willing to bow down and place the pavestones before his bloated ego.

As for karma - ha... he does not regret it; he may act so but its false. He ultimately got what he wanted, and quietly believes that that $2K was well spent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    wizzeled would never have used a +1 bow to test anything, or wait for an official responce. He seeks attention, and only that.

People say he lost $2K - he did not lose it; its initial purpose was to wow his little fan club and to increase its membership. He succeeded in doing so by becoming unfairly godlike in PvP, "My wallet > You" and all that jazz.

Now he used that $2K to pave his way to intra-server fame and its just sad that so many people are willing to bow down and place the pavestones before his bloated ego.

As for karma - ha... he does not regret it; he may act so but its false. He ultimately got what he wanted, and quietly believes that that $2K was well spent.
    my sentiments exactly, you got a good head on you man.

edit: do you mean famous among servers, or famous within our own?

you'd be surprised how many people dont get the difference between the prefixes inter and intra.
    inter: among many
    intra: within your own
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

Now he used that $2K to pave his way to intra-server fame and its just sad that so many people are willing to bow down and place the pavestones before his bloated ego.

Hello WaffleChan alt.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Hello WaffleChan alt.
    hello guy who doesnt know what hes talking about :)~

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=511522

this guy started posting mid december, that above is just one of many arguments between he and i over vit arcane vs pure mag vs LA. if you have a bone to pick, take it to PM, no one wants to see spiteful vendetta posting nor do we need to derail this with your own personal hate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    hello guy who doesnt know what hes talking about :)~

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=511522

this guy started posting mid december, that above is just one of many arguments between he and i over vit arcane vs pure mag vs LA. if you have a bone to pick, take it to PM, no one wants to see spiteful vendetta posting.

ROFL you call what I am doing spiteful vendetta posting? Care for me to post every one of your little spiteful tirades? Your little innuendo comments? At least I have the good grace to admit when I am wrong. You can't and so resort to your little spiteful comments. You act holier than thou but the truth is, you are a HYPOCRITE to the bone.

Oh and btw. I thought you forum blocked me? Can't even tell the truth on something so simple as that huh? As for derailing threads with my own personal hate.. sorry little failure. You don't rate that high in my estimation. I just enjoy poking at the slimy thing on the ground and watching it jerk.

~Saitada
  • Olo_Eopia - Lost City
    Olo_Eopia - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    momma always said diving into pools without checking how deep it is can lead to cracked skulls and broken necks.

surely, it is rather mean of us to point fingers and laugh, and say he deserved it... but can you blame us? the way he treats the server, and especially its women, i cant help put put my hand over my mouth and silently snicker in the background.

to me, this whole martyrdom thing is just another ploy for attention, like the last 2 times he said he quit, anyone remember the rumors circulating about how he sold his account for an ungodly amount of USD >_>?

i even suggested he try it on a +1 bow. whats 40-50m to an extreme cash shopper like that? did he try that? no. did he wait for someone to answer his question? no. did he read the forum rules about threads asking for direct answers? no. did he get his just desserts? in my opinion, yes. will he get over it? as soon as he finds his next plan to be an attention monger.
    1. 40-50 m doesn't include the crystal cost
    2. You even egged him on, saying "yes, gms confirmed it yesterday" in his thread asking if the refines would stay. BECAUSE maNY people did think that itwould stay.
    3. yes ployfor attention, likewhen you bragged boutyour frost daggers.
    4. losing REAL life money to "Test" theprocess and get a **** weapon ucan't even sell is totally what we all should do !!! yes +1 bow then making a +12 one !!
    5. you flame on your veno, now you flame on thischar. trying tobe a troll? i guess your suceeding.

he waited for an official responce for awhile and gms did not clearly say anything.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    ROFL you call what I am doing spiteful vendetta posting? Care for me to post every one of your little spiteful tirades? Your little innuendo comments? At least I have the good grace to admit when I am wrong. You can't and so resort to your little spiteful comments. You act holier than thou but the truth is, you are a HYPOCRITE to the bone.

Oh and btw. I thought you forum blocked me? Can't even tell the truth on something so simple as that huh? As for derailing threads with my own personal hate.. sorry little failure. You don't rate that high in my estimation. I just enjoy poking at the slimy thing on the ground and watching it jerk.

~Saitada
    its fine by me. i have no reason to go down to your level, say and or do whatever you please, the only one it hurts is yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    its fine by me. i have no reason to go down to your level, say and or do whatever you please, the only one it hurts is yourself.

Tell you what WaffleChan. When you admit you were dead wrong in calling me a liar. When you admit that I shoved your words so far down your throat your butt puckered outwards. When you finally have the BALLS to admit that, then come talk to me about being able to stand on some moral high ground you disgusting hypocrite.

I am straight forward with who I am. You on the other hand are one of those slimy little creatures that hide in a corner and whisper spitefully about others because you're to much of a bleeding coward to do anything else.

Grow a set little boy. Own up to your own **** before you go trying to look down your nose at others.

~Saitada
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    1. 40-50 m doesn't include the crystal cost he already had the crystals, he couldve easily afforded another bow
    2. You even egged him on, saying "yes, gms confirmed it yesterday" in his thread asking if the refines would stay. BECAUSE maNY people did think that itwould stay. so its my fault that the administration deals in misinformation? sure, i thought it was the correct answer because it was an official one, whats that say about PWE
    3. yes ployfor attention, likewhen you bragged boutyour frost daggers. little boast threads appear on the forum constantly, im a criminal for being human? if you played sanctuary, you would know how he behaves and how he vies for attention.
    4. losing REAL life money to "Test" theprocess and get a **** weapon ucan't even sell is totally what we all should do !!! yes +1 bow then making a +12 one !!
    if the +1 one kept, then it wouldve been totally worth transfering the +12 one. once again, if you KNEW him, he also claims money is no object.
    5. you flame on your veno, now you flame on thischar. trying tobe a troll? i guess your suceeding.
    how am i flaming? im speaking the truth of how this person behaves.
    he waited for an official responce for awhile and gms did not clearly say anything. no he didnt.
    Tell you what WaffleChan. When you admit you were dead wrong in calling me a liar. When you admit that I shoved your words so far down your throat your butt puckered outwards. When you finally have the BALLS to admit that, then come talk to me about being able to stand on some moral high ground you disgusting hypocrite.

I am straight forward with who I am. You on the other hand are one of those slimy little creatures that hide in a corner and whisper spitefully about others because you're to much of a bleeding coward to do anything else.

Grow a set little boy. Own up to your own **** before you go trying to look down your nose at others.
    pseudojustification of corrosive behavior. i have nothing to prove to you, get over yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2010

At your first statement, if you have not noticed, Wizzeled has been more mature and respectful to everyone lately. He's been helping people who ask for it, he's stopped causing drama in world chat, and more.

Whether he sold his account and quit in the past is true or not, is none of our business. Lets drop it.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6587991&postcount=5
    After reading that, I'd be under the impression as well that I'd keep my refines/sockets.
    If you were in his position, and read that as well, I'm sure you'd think the same thing.

WaffleChan, you can say he is in this just for attention, but doing so would make you a hypocrite, as you're trash talking someone who has said nothing to you in this matter.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

Now he used that $2K to pave his way to inter-server fame and its just sad that so many people are willing to bow down and place the pavestones before his bloated ego.

a statement of a negative opinion does not mean it is insinuative in nature. this is an excellent example of why i beleive you really need to take a good look at a few posts before you claim people are trash talking. compare mine to saitada's for example. those are blatant insults directed at me, my own and axt57's posts are not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    pseudojustification of corrosive behavior. i have nothing to prove to you, get over yourself.

Oh but you do Waffle. You called me a liar. You made claims I said one thing, when in fact I didn't. When I proved that to you all you did was start making little backhanded sly comments. You don't have the manhood to own up to your own mistakes. But you're real fast to point out others mistakes.

You're a Hypocrite. And a Coward. And a Liar.

If I am wrong about something, I own up to it. Nobody here can say I don't and be telling the truth. What your little issue is Waffle is you don't like that I speak my mind and don't give a dang what others think about it. If I think someone is stupid, I say as much. If someone proves me wrong, I am more than happy to acknowledge it. But you? Nope. You're to craven. You want to act like you are on some high and mighty moral cloud and your **** don't stink.

Guess what Waffle, that smell you are smelling? It's coming from your self.

Hypocrite.

~Saitada
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    edit: do you mean famous among servers, or famous within our own?

you'd be surprised how many people dont get the difference between the prefixes inter and intra.
    inter: among many
    intra: within your own

You're right; typo. He already has intra server fame thanks to his ever present WC chatter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    You're right; typo. He already has intra server fame thanks to his ever present WC chatter.

And axt57. If you are not a WaffleChan alt, I apologize to you for insulting you.

~S
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    If I am wrong about something, I own up to it
    then do so while youre ahead. own up to the fact your behavior is unacceptable for a person with the gall and audacity to label himself the superior/an adult.
    You want to act like you are on some high and mighty cloud and you're **** don't stink.
    if you're going to label people, dont put them up to a double standard, until then, dig the log out of your own eye before pointing out the splinter in someone elses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.