Nirvana has been tested and PWI found wanting

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol at this thread turning into Sai and TV flaming each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Who didn't see it coming? -whips out popcorn-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im flaming? last i checked, he was the one flinging insults, im just making civil responses. i dont need to use belittling and berating to get my message across.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    then do so while youre ahead. own up to the fact your behavior is unacceptable for a person with the gall and audacity to label himself the superior/an adult.

if you're going to label people, dont put them up to a double standard, until then, dig the log out of your own eye before pointing out the splinter in someone elses.

Why should I accept YOUR standard of how an adult behaves? I do pretty damn well for myself and I am no different in real life, than I am here. I am blunt and no holds barred. It works very well for me. Just because you don't like it does not make it wrong. I am not some puke ridden politically correct momma's boy that is so terrified they might wound some other puke ridden politically correct momma's boy's feeling they can't say what they think.

I have not put up a double standard. I called you what you are. A hypocrite. A liar, and a coward. You talk all moral and upright and then talk trash about people (hypocrite). You state you have forum blacklisted me yet here you are yapping at me (A Liar). You call me a liar by using only a portion of something I said and when I prove that nothing I said back then was any different than what I say now, and in fact backs everything I said up, you don't have the balls to admit you were wrong (A coward).

So who has the double standard Waffle? Who in fact has the log in their own eye?

~Saitada
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you 2 kids want to argue over who has the bigger toy pls take it to PM, least this thread gets dragged down and closed because of it.

Back to the topic, this whole issue smells of inconsistency on the GMs part.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    You want to act like you are on some high and mighty moral cloud and your **** don't stink.
    If I am wrong about something, I own up to it. Nobody here can say I don't and be telling the truth. What your little issue is Waffle is you don't like that I speak my mind and don't give a dang what others think about it. If I think someone is stupid, I say as much.
    b:chuckle
    But you're real fast to point out others mistakes.
    You're a Hypocrite. And a Coward. And a Liar.
    I called you what you are. A hypocrite. A liar, and a coward. You talk all moral and upright and then talk trash about people
    I have not put up a double standard
    You talk all moral and upright and then talk trash about people
    you are a walking, talking, oxymoron. feel free to throw more insults and contradictions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

you are a walking, talking, oxymoron. feel free to throw more insults and contradictions.

Prove what I have said wrong then Waffle. Prove your allegations that I said I was a Woman in real life.

Oh wait.. you can't, because I have never said it. I have always stated I am a Guy.

Prove I stated I fraps all my game play and save it all to my backup drives like you alleged.

Oh wait you can't, because what I did in fact say is that I fraps my game play, and then go through it and save what is needed to be saved and delete the rest.

Prove that I don't admit when I am wrong about something.

Oh wait you can't, because you know as well as everyone else on these forums that if I make a mistake about something, I own up to it.

Instead.. all you have is "you treat people badly shame on you"

Well to bad. I treat people here, like I treat people around me. I don't care what they think about it, or how it makes them feel. That is their problem. I am not in this world to pander to your, or anyone else's sad little emotions.

So as all you can do to refute what I have said is to say "you're mean" then stuff a sock in it. I'm mean. Here, and in life. Don't like it? Then do what you said you already did and blacklist me. Otherwise, suck it up Hypocrite.

~Saitada
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    im looking really forward to seeing a BANNED under your avatar. ive stated numerous times under your garbage quips i have nothing to prove to you. like i said, feel free to keep insulting me, youre only digging your own grave ~

not to mention, all those little irrelevant past mentionings just goes more to show you have nothing but a little vendetta that just begs you to harass me. its kind of sad, really.

peace!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    saitada how come in every single thread i see u in ur starting BS drama with someone?

and as for wizz it was his own fault. if it was me i wouldnt have risked a +12 weapon just to test it out. call me selfish but idc what this community is im not gonna waste 2k$ to test something for ppl who will just not care.

he said he did it to help the community but a good majority of ppl ingame does not visit the forums often. and others are just idiots. so something like what happened to wizz would have happened with or without his little "test". so its his own fault and i hate to be harsh but he is stupid for doing it.

he is out of 2k$ now and for what? fame/popularity from a group of ppl who wont care or forget in a couple of weeks? game over and GG.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    im looking really forward to seeing a BANNED under your avatar. ive stated numerous times under your garbage quips i have nothing to prove to you. like i said, feel free to keep insulting me, youre only digging your own grave ~

not to mention, all those little irrelevant past mentionings just goes more to show you have nothing but a little vendetta that just begs you to harass me. its kind of sad, really.

No Waffle, if I wanted to Harass you, I wouldn't be arguing with you here. You made allegations about me on these forums and don't even have the grace to admit you were wrong when I proved your allegations wrong. You then go around the forums making snide little veiled comments and acting like your **** don't stink to high heaven.

I am just calling you on YOUR ****. And you are unable to accept it.

~Saitada
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    if I wanted to Harass you, I wouldn't be arguing with you here
    harass uses a lower case H, not a capital. that statement in itself is an oxymoron as well.
    You made allegations about me on these forums and don't even have the grace to admit you were wrong when I proved your allegations wrong.
    #1 you proved confirmed nothing, only denied it/pulled up irrelevant information
    #2 its hard to dig up an ingame conversation from last year, you know, from when we met around dreamweaver, racing each other for mat nodes?
    I am just calling you on YOUR ****. And you are unable to accept it.
    ive done nothing but the same, except in a more civilized demeanor to your contradictions and ravenous arrogance. you do nothing BUT harass, belittle, and insult those you
    A. find unintelligible
    B. dont like

lay off the god among insects attitude, we all know you arent.

ballistixz is right, you do nothing but start drama in a majority of threads you post in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im not a big wizzeled fan either. But, heck hes basically paying for our servers. His posts on the forums are pretty well written too.

It doesnt matter who it happened to. Its because it did happen, that we know what Nirvana is like.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    harass uses a lower case H, not a capital. that statement in itself is an oxymoron as well.

I guess you are not smart enough to realize why I placed an EMPHASIS on Harass by capitalizing it.

#1 you proved confirmed nothing, only denied it/pulled up irrelevant information
    #2 its hard to dig up an ingame conversation from last year, you know, from when we met around dreamweaver, racing each other for mat nodes?

YOU stated I said I fraps my game play and save EVERYTHING to multiple terrabyte backup drives. What I said on the other hand was that I frapsed my game play and then went through it, saving what was needful to my backup terrabyte drives and deleting the rest. How is this irrelevant information when it was from the same post you only partially quoted me from? hmm?

As for a supposed in-game conversation you claim I stated I was a Woman in real life, Sorry, but saying you talked to me when we have never talked in game doesn't prove anything, yet I provided proof that within days of joining the forums I stated clearly I was a guy. So... I have proof. You don't. Oh and just an aside, the only places I recall seeing you is Archosaur, and 1k streams.

ive done nothing but the same, except in a more civilized demeanor to your contradictions and ravenous arrogance. you do nothing BUT harass, belittle, and insult those you
    A. find unintelligible
    B. dont like

Civilized manner. Really, I guess making sly, backhanded comments throughout the forums is civilized. hmm what I call that is craven. As for my supposed harassment and belittling of people I find unintelligible or don't like.. wrong again. If what they are saying is wrong (as far as I know) I say as much, if they get snippy with me, I respond in kind and with spades. If I don't like someone, I generally blacklist them or ignore their comments unless I find them particularly offensive to me. If you don't like that, I suggest you cry to mommy. It will do you about as much good as saying it to me.

lay off the god among insects attitude, we all know you arent.

But I am.

ballistixz is right, you do nothing but start drama in a majority of threads you post in.

Funny you should mention that. I don't generally 'start' drama, but I don't hesitate to rip some fool a new backside if they want to start it with me. Prime example... you.

Nuff said.

~S
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im not a big wizzeled fan either. But, heck hes basically paying for our servers. His posts on the forums are pretty well written too.

It doesnt matter who it happened to. Its because it did happen, that we know what Nirvana is like.

2k$ is laughable amount with a big gaming company like PW. they wont care if they loose 1 money source when theres hundreds of thousands of players from many diffrent versions of PWI to fund this game....

so no, he is far from paying for the servers of this game lol...
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    oh, but you have met me, in a previous life. you were 72, in nef, was a few weeks prior to your leaving of the forums to create a utopia for us, where the only drama we had was every other thread being phoenix QQ. i have been nothing BUT civilized to you in this thread, yet you still attack like an abused animal in fear (they tend to bark and snap at anything that moves. that tends to be your method of operation, irregardless if theyve actually done something to you or not.)

double standard is double.

'dont act so high and might, waffle. that **** you smell is yourself.'

arrogance will never know more bounds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you two are like kids, shut up and get a room, take it pm or something instead of boosting you're post counts
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    you two are like kids, shut up and get a room, take it pm or something instead of boosting you're post counts
    you got it, the only way for him to ever be quiet is for you to ignore him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    oh, but you have met me, in a previous life. you were 72, in nef, was a few weeks prior to your leaving of the forums to create a utopia for us, where the only drama we had was every other thread being phoenix QQ. i have been nothing BUT civilized to you in this thread, yet you still attack like an abused animal in fear (they tend to bark and snap at anything that moves. that tends to be your method of operation, irregardless if theyve actually done something to you or not.)

double standard is double.

'dont act so high and might, waffle. that **** you smell is yourself.'

arrogance will never know more bounds.

lol wut? You make no sense here.

You call making backhand, sly, comments meant to be demeaning civilized? At least I am straight forward in what I say and don't try to hide behind a pseudo-civilized act.

Quoted for truth double standard is double

I am not arrogant. I am self confident and VERY sure of who I am and what I can do. Possibly a bit conceited. But true nevertheless.

~Saitada
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you got it, the only way for him to ever be quiet is for you to ignore him.

You have the option not to reply to his posts as well, you know. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It saddens me that people result to such flaming and slander, can't you both treat each other like decent human beings? Set aside your differences and grow up. Please for the sake of what shred of dignity humanity has, grow up.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    It saddens me that people result to such flaming and slander, can't you both treat each other like decent human beings? Set aside your differences and grow up. Please for the sake of what shred of dignity humanity has, grow up.

It is 6am here in Hawaii Wiz. I am taking myself off to bed to sleep until 9. Ya'll have fun.

~S
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I make a habit of ignoring threads that get derailed into such bickering but I have to post on this one:

You will all call this guy out on being an attention *****, you will call him out on his behaviour and how he sucks and how you hate this guy so much because of his attitude.

But when you forge/reforge/whatever your Nirvana gear, you won't complain about the fact this guy went out and tested how it worked and what happens to your refines and sockets. You won't complain how he lost money to give you a warning and a heads up about this process.

You'll just pick on him and bastardise him because you can, but you won't then complain that he's found this out. Why?
    Because you are all just as much of an **** as this guy is but you don't want to admit it. You'll make him look bad while keeping yourself in the good books so it doesn't look like you're the fool, QQer, moron or anything else.

Get real, folks. If you're going to bastardise somebody else to make yourselves look good, please take a reality check before claiming the moral high ground.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aadi love, pass some of that popcorn please =)
    b:dirty
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    You can transfer Refine Level and Socket/Gems when you re-forge Nirvana gear without the use of Chienkun stones (which was previously impossible since we have never released them.)

You will still need the requisite Uncanny / Rapture stones.

-.-; i thought this was pretty simple here. you guys just need to red stuff and not assume you have to make the weapon first THEN you can reforge it and keep all the stats on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I make a habit of ignoring threads that get derailed into such bickering but I have to post on this one:

You will all call this guy out on being an attention *****, you will call him out on his behaviour and how he sucks and how you hate this guy so much because of his attitude.

But when you forge/reforge/whatever your Nirvana gear, you won't complain about the fact this guy went out and tested how it worked and what happens to your refines and sockets. You won't complain how he lost money to give you a warning and a heads up about this process.

You'll just pick on him and bastardise him because you can, but you won't then complain that he's found this out. Why?
    Because you are all just as much of an **** as this guy is but you don't want to admit it. You'll make him look bad while keeping yourself in the good books so it doesn't look like you're the fool, QQer, moron or anything else.

Get real, folks. If you're going to bastardise somebody else to make yourselves look good, please take a reality check before claiming the moral high ground.

/thread

If you were actually on this server, you would know about this player's history. I don't have anything against the guy really, but some of my friends have been personally offended by him. Of course everyone should be civil to each other and not laugh at each other's misfortunes, not that the player in question would hesitate to trash talk and sneer at someone else, but now you know where the hostility comes from. Why do you think some posters here say "what goes around, comes around?"
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aadi love, pass some of that popcorn please =)

Who has the salt and extra butter? =(
    Retired b:bye
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dont know the guy but hats off to him for informing the community.

He could of easily just have kicked his cat, submitted a ticket and kept silent, letting others lose all their hard work aswell.

So dont knock the guy for doing the decent thing and telling us all

Come to Sanctuary for 1 day, you will know, that THING is never meant to be quiet.

As for the issue at hand and taking in mind that the person is any X, Y ,Z it really is bad, we would be a bit more comfortable, if you could discuss or give more details about nirvana. I fell sorry for the person who lost his +12 bow, but as soon as i see its Wizzeled, well am happy, atleast now the server be a lot quiet witout him around, if u promise not to return to Sanc, you got my condolences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Come to Sanctuary for 1 day, you will know, that THING is never meant to be quiet.

As for the issue at hand and taking in mind that the person is any X, Y ,Z it really is bad, we would be a bit more comfortable, if you could discuss or give more details about nirvana. I fell sorry for the person who lost his +12 bow, but as soon as i see its Wizzeled, well am happy, atleast now the server be a lot quiet witout him around, if u promise not to return to Sanc, you got my condolences.

There's nothing to promise, PWI is a great company and will fix everything.
    edited February 2010
    as to wafflechan, you know Sai is one of the most coolest person i did see around on, Sanc, really helpful doesnt bother or care about anything if u need help, but of how i see him reacting to you, well hun seriously you poked a real bad side of him, and yeah before going with accusations and allegations, do get your fact straight, what is it your talking about him and nef ? i was there, if you really want to discuss stuff rather than posting flamable stuff on the forums, then pm me ingame. And please dont make lame threats, seriously there are more than one way to **** up one's happiness, those people, who have been asses to me ingame really know it well. So be civilised, and discuss the matter ingame, in whisper or squad chat and NOT WC.

and Saitada, for heaven's sake stop answering her posts, your a much better man than this.

Herne_Hunter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

edited February 2010
    There's nothing to promise, PWI is a great company and will fix everything.

man seriously, you know how to butter people to get your job done huh ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.