TW Schedule 2010/02/05- 2010/02/07

Barb - Raging Tide
Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Greeting!

Welcome to schedule of 7th week TW.

This week Empire has taken precaution while placing their bid and bid with 5 mil coins.

Resolve is out of TW for this Week. one of the reasons may be last week Nighmare succeeded in defending Resolve's Attack on D. Spring.

QQme got a lot better strength compared to last week.

*** TW MAP 2010-02-05 to 2010-02-07 ***

FRIDAY 2010-02-05

TIME | ATTACKER | DEFENDER | BID AMOUNT | REFUND

20:00 Exodus ---> Dynasty(Ancient wall) (3,000,000) {168 963 382}
20:03 Latino|S ---> Leviathan(Shining Tide) (500,000) {26,579,497}
20:06 Insight ---> OUTLAW(Dragon's End) (500,000) {180,000,000}
20:09 BRASIL ---> Purgatory(Stairway) (500,000) {321,322}
20:12 Infamy ---> Aurora(Wraith Swamp) (500,000) {180,000,000}
20:15 Nighmare ---> Perdiction(Buried Bones) (2,400,000) {47,009,218}
20:18 QQme ---> Varden(Southern Hold) (600,000) {161,150,659}

SATURDAY 2010-02-06

20:00 The Legion ---> Exodus(The Harshlands) (500,000) {143,143}
20:03 Dynasty ---> Exodus(the Frozen Path) (500,000) {2,150,547}
20:06 Eternity ---> Nightmare(D. Spring) (500,000) {10,000}
20:09 DarkDream ---> Nightmare(Vibrant Cliffs) (500,000) {764,796}
20:12 Leviathan ---> Latino|S(Walled Hold) (500,000) {12,157,683}
20:15 Empire ---> Resolve(Dragon Wilds) (5,000,000) {180,000,000}
20:18 OUTLAW ---> Aquincum(Wellspring) (3,000,000) {66,029,810}

SUNDAY 2010-02-07

20:00 Aurora ---> Insight(The Great Lake) (500,000) {180,000,000}
20:03 Rangers ---> QQme(The White Ridge) (500,000) {10,000}

Enjoy....

Good Luck & Happy Gaming.
Post edited by Barb - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    'QQme got a lot better strength compared to last week.'
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Jermaine - Raging Tide
    Jermaine - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Resolve is out of TW for this Week. one of the reasons may be last week Nighmare succeeded in defending Resolve's Attack on D. Spring.

more like Resolves leader got banhammered and unable to bid.
    Jermaine - Empire

neomccoy - lvl 100 WB - Tao - Retired.
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Should be some fun this week :). I admit, I expected some different stuff to play out but the fact that I was off on my predictions makes me happy. Keeps things interesting.
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • wolfyyy
    wolfyyy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Has anyone realised that QQme is actually the only guild on the TW map that have a reasonable chance of surviving an Infamy attack?

Looking at the number of high level players they possess, they're probably the second strongest guild in RT at the moment.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wolfyyy wrote: »
    Has anyone realised that QQme is actually the only guild on the TW map that have a reasonable chance of surviving an Infamy attack?

Looking at the number of high level players they possess, they're probably the second strongest guild in RT at the moment.

This made me lawl
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lawl

Higher number of high lvl's doesn't mean organization/skill.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010

lolumad...even if we only judge by high lvls infamy got 23 members in top50 while insight, aurora, resolve and qqme got 22 combinedb:chuckle
  • Barb - Raging Tide
    Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    'QQme got a lot better strength compared to last week.'
    b:chuckle

then what you expect from me?

I am just trying to be Neutral while writing TW schedules. check last week schedule and see max refund amount for QQme.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    20:03 Latino|S ---> Leviathan(Shining Tide) (500,000) {26,579,497}

Oh yeah! It's payback time! b:sin
    20:12 Leviathan ---> Latino|S(Walled Hold) (500,000) {12,157,683}

Remeber the Alamo! b:angry
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinari - Raging Tide
    Rinari - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    more like Resolves leader got banhammered and unable to bid.

you serious? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

she got banned b:laugh epic

you know why?
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The only worthwhile TWs this week are Empire v. Resolve and Latino|s v Leviathan. The rest are your usual start-of-server crystal bashings.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:surrender Post this on your main and then we can have a discussion about QQme against Infamy rofl.

Anyways, can't wait for TW! b:pleased Good luck to all the guilds b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    thing is Infamy works great when it comes to organization but can the ppl in QQme work together as good as infamy? i highly doubt that.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As strong as QQme might be, Fuzzy is still looking forward to the fight tonight... but damn east cost server time... b:shocked

Gotta hurry up an leave work early for Friday night TW's... b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You do realize that TW is far different from your typical standoff at OT, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No they don't, thus the problem. They seem to have the mob mentallity and not the group mentallity also, thus I can't wait for the organization problems. Also, they don't have much for depth lol, they are high lvls and that is it, but not even a full 80 of em them so w/e.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    No they don't, thus the problem. They seem to have the mob mentallity and not the group mentallity also, thus I can't wait for the organization problems. Also, they don't have much for depth lol, they are high lvls and that is it, but not even a full 80 of em them so w/e.

Were coordinated enough to roll you guys in even level/numbers PvP, you obviously havn't seen whats happened lately, you sit there behind the best guild on the server and talk about our guild all you want we don't care. And saying we know how to OT pk then say that will make us fail in TW is amazing logic, as TW is down to PvP co-ordination and tactics / which as observed at OT we have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No, no one right now can stand an attack of 80 level 80+ in INnfamy.

I'd say QQme is the second most powerful faction right now, and could at least put anyone else in a stalemate.

All the high level people gravitate to Infamy and that is ok with me, their decision. As for myself i think its somewhat admirable not to jump on the bandwagon and ride the red color acrosst the map. Or the other thing, the bigger they are....

As for coordination and TW strats it really remains to be seen, its not like Infamy has been tested and won't be tested this week anyway. Really Infamy is a well run faction, in that they don't fail as much as the other factions. When i left Empire if there was another faction that was well run i would have joined but there wasn't and I didn't.

But really some factions should bring a couple squads to OT from time to time, it gets boring looking at ppl buff in the safe zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I demmand to speak to the QQme director in 2 months after QQme has gain some landb:cute
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No, no one right now can stand an attack of 80 level 80+ in INnfamy.

I'd say QQme is the second most powerful faction right now, and could at least put anyone else in a stalemate.

All the high level people gravitate to Infamy and that is ok with me, their decision. As for myself i think its somewhat admirable not to jump on the bandwagon and ride the red color acrosst the map. Or the other thing, the bigger they are....

As for coordination and TW strats it really remains to be seen, its not like Infamy has been tested and won't be tested this week anyway. Really Infamy is a well run faction, in that they don't fail as much as the other factions. When i left Empire if there was another faction that was well run i would have joined but there wasn't and I didn't.

But really some factions should bring a couple squads to OT from time to time, it gets boring looking at ppl buff in the safe zone.

Thanks for being realistic unlike your counterpart.

@Asher I am saying from OT to TW is a huge difference, you guys don't have the overall levels to beat us right now, its realistic, we have around 40% of the top 50, along with depth in our ranks ontop of that.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for being realistic unlike your counterpart.

@Asher I am saying from OT to TW is a huge difference, you guys don't have the overall levels to beat us right now, its realistic, we have around 40% of the top 50, along with depth in our ranks ontop of that.

As i said.. and man said, nobody can touch and probably wont touch Infamy for a while.. as man also said riding the red d!ck across the map kind of makes the server boring just going to end up like every other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender Geez guys, don't you guys get it? We want to get attacked by someone, we're bored to death here! b:chuckleb:laugh

b:beg Please.... Someone attack us... We're falling asleep here in anticipation of you guys attempting to attack us >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • YoBroski - Raging Tide
    YoBroski - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    stop recruitin everybody and their mother then
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Napoleon says this:He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.

+1 to the fighting spirit shown here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BRT let me join the high level country club. After all if you have any sort of power at all you should band together with everyone else who has power.

I respect Infamy's organization, i respect where they are now, i don't respect anyone who has joined them after it looked like they were the strongest faction.

WHYYYY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    BRT let me join the high level country club. After all if you have any sort of power at all you should band together with everyone else who has power.

I respect Infamy's organization, i respect where they are now, i don't respect anyone who has joined them after it looked like they were the strongest faction.

WHYYYY

Quoted for truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010

WHYYYY

Quoted Again for Truth.

Bandwagon is a horrible thing, yet sadly as humans we act more like sheep and monkeys then like things with a considerable amount of brain cells.

We would rather ride on a tailcoat of someone who is on top then actually making a difference and even making your guild on top. *shakes head*

All respect for the Orginal Infamy, for the rest you...Lord have mercy on your souls
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Quoted Again for Truth.

Bandwagon is a horrible thing, yet sadly as humans we act more like sheep and monkeys then like things with a considerable amount of brain cells.

We would rather ride on a tailcoat of someone who is on top then actually making a difference and even making your guild on top. *shakes head*

All respect for the Orginal Infamy, for the rest you...Lord have mercy on your souls

Cause in the choice between being the highest level in a faction where 20+ players leave/join/leave per week due to drama and bad organization. While having to PM people from every faction non-stop to even have a chance of doing Gamma (As a BM...rofl).

vs

Joining the Faction I had been doing all my Gamma/instanes with anyway, and having many people my level, and much better communication/organization.

The right choice is obvious... anyone should have a less enjoyable time playing the game so as to not sellout, right? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    infamy:

not a original member and yet not new...what does that make meb:shocked
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle I joined Infamy on day one of the server, and am the 5th member of the Infamy forums, am I an original member? b:laugh

2009-12-1720-56-51.jpg

beinghope.jpg

b:victory Good luck to all TW guilds today!