TW Schedule 2010/02/05- 2010/02/07

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh QQ this thread grew since the last time I read it b:surrender

Anyways, if you think Infamy is awful, then stop making new guilds and combine together geez. Don't need to complain how awful we are if you guys are just QQing about us and not doing anything. If you think we're a bad guild, just attack us. Simple b:chuckle

Time to back out of this thread again, its finally dying b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh QQ this thread grew since the last time I read it b:surrender

Anyways, if you think Infamy is awful, then stop making new guilds and combine together geez. Don't need to complain how awful we are if you guys are just QQing about us and not doing anything. If you think we're a bad guild, just attack us. Simple b:chuckle

Time to back out of this thread again, its finally dying b:cute

The 14 year old has spoken. It's okay. Soon enough.. soon enough >:D
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Am I original? I rage quit in the 2nd or the 3rd of the server ... ... But there is no way I would quit during a mass rage quit. Anyways, don't expect a rage quit anytime in the future b:bye

Sorry Hope.... but please stop posting just to increase your count. You lost all credibility when in above quoted post you say already rage quit, but you wouldn't rage quit. ....contradiction much?

That being said, as the secondaries are slowly defeated, it is only a matter of time before a true opposition begins to form. I looks forward too it.

b:thanks

edit: I realize I should have posted on RT character.... oops
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry Hope.... but please stop posting just to increase your count. You lost all credibility when in above quoted post you say already rage quit, but you wouldn't rage quit. ....contradiction much?

That being said, as the secondaries are slowly defeated, it is only a matter of time before a true opposition begins to form. I looks forward too it.

b:thanks

Wow you seriously think you know me? I don't post for post count, to be honest I never look at my post count. Anyways if you haven't known they actually took out about 100 or so posts from my count a while back. Anyways, I meant rage quit from the guild, not the server.

Don't you guys hate it when people think they know you and claim all these stupid lies and rumors? It gets on my nerve sometime the way people think they know me b:chuckle You guys know nothing :P Like how I just went behind my parents back and bought hair dye online... <___< Omg... My parents are going to kill me when they see my hair in a few days LOL

Anyways can't wait for TW this week :D Hopefully someone bids on us!

Edit: Whoa, I forgot to add the word week LOL hahahaha I meant to say that I rage quit from Infamy in the 2nd-3rd week of the server since I got mad but then I rejoined the same day which caused the one week rule x) (lmao yes to all the new Infamy members, I'm the reason why there is a rule that if you RQ from the guild its one week rofl)
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's hard to work with other people when the other powerhouses are the jerks of the server. :\ Unless they change their way, i don't think people would want to work with them.

^^ This . I think QQme should be among the 1st to think this through . Asher , how about dropping the "trying to be an ****" routine , GET ALONG with OTHER FACIONS and try to help the server not become bloody red , eh ? And faster before it's too late .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^^ This . I think QQme should be among the 1st to think this through . Asher , how about dropping the "trying to be an ****" routine , GET ALONG with OTHER FACIONS and try to help the server not become bloody red , eh ? And faster before it's too late .
    i don't see this happening. there already to much hated to start that.
    i myself would not like to join them at all. and besides i think that if QQme ends up combining and taking over, they will be the one covering up the map completely and will try to keep it that way.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i myself would not like to join them at all. and besides i think that if QQme ends up combining and taking over, they will be the one covering up the map completely and will try to keep it that way.

The way the server stands now atm infamy have about 50-60% of the servers 80+ the rest being spread out between multiple guilds, put me behind my world chats for a minute and see if you have any personal vendettas against me apart from being pked by QQme? I would say most people wouldn't be able to say something here... the very few people who take the chance to get to know me on this server are actually quite shocked, they see my world chats (where il admit im a complete ****) and they think wow.

Back to the point yes Infamy are the strongest its going to take something big for them to break down, il sit here in QQme try my best until we fall then il call it a day with this server, but as the way it stands it's going to be pretty soon ^_^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:pleased no we wount, and every1 loves us b:cute (or me any way)
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Back to the point yes Infamy are the strongest its going to take something big for them to break down

Fuzzy think it not question of waiting for them to break down, it question of rest of ppl standing up and making it happen. If map go red it not Infamy to blame, it rest of us fault for not making an effort to put up a solidified challenge... b:shocked

Much has been said for "jumping on bandwagon" etc and me do see that happening... and the longer it takes for others too see this the quicker the speed at which their takeover of the map happens. Fuzzy not understand why higher lvl's gravitate to Infamy.. it make it worse for all TW minded ppl in the long run. (themselvs included)
    b:pleased no we wount, and every1 loves us b:cute (or me any way)

Fuzzy say hi to Toy b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2010

yo! whats the name of ur character in RT btw i sent u a genie in sanct :/
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    On all servers it was said we need to stand up against the bigger, but nothing is ever done.
    We have decent lvls scatter all over the server between guild we have never heard off, but we will never get together.

So suck it up ppl
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well gee... why not everyone just quit logging in then.... by your logic, it already a lost cause to even continue to try...

no.
    what im saying is if someone is going to do something it needs to be done now. not when 50%+ of the map turn red

again 1 faction will never do a diference....its the same in ALL the servers. 2 factions with the other top lvls ganging at the same time will stop or at least slow down the way infamy is getting land simple.
    edited February 2010
    Fuzzy not understand why higher lvl's gravitate to Infamy.. it make it worse for all TW minded ppl in the long run. (themselvs included)

If you ask them they'll just use the usual " BECAUSE I HAS FRIENDS THERE !!! reply .

Then come's the 2nd question : "If you did , why didn't you go there in the 1st place? " :P .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The way the server stands now atm infamy have about 50-60% of the servers 80+ the rest being spread out between multiple guilds, put me behind my world chats for a minute and see if you have any personal vendettas against me apart from being pked by QQme? I would say most people wouldn't be able to say something here... the very few people who take the chance to get to know me on this server are actually quite shocked, they see my world chats (where il admit im a complete ****) and they think wow.

Back to the point yes Infamy are the strongest its going to take something big for them to break down, il sit here in QQme try my best until we fall then il call it a day with this server, but as the way it stands it's going to be pretty soon ^_^.

Why even bother recruiting or leading (lulz or whatever you call leading without leadership) for a faction of which the spearheads are gonna jump ship as soon as their theoretical PvP server comes out? I don't see why anyone with plans on staying on RT for the long run would even join, or maybe that is exactly the reason why most of the homeless 70+es went to Infamy rather than to a faction consistent of a handful of opportunists and several random nobodies they picked off the world chat. (I still got mad love for Man, you need to get out bro)

A lot of QQme members spend a great deal talking about how they would leave this server for a PvP server as soon as possible and how awesome in PK they are. If so, why bother joining? There's plenty of PvP servers with room for a handful of idiots right there.

My guess is that on these servers your money won't buy you the best gear and levels in a timely manner and even if it did- you would probably get flattened and tossed aside by groups of actually skilled PKers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why even bother recruiting or leading (lulz or whatever you call leading without leadership) for a faction of which the spearheads are gonna jump ship as soon as their theoretical PvP server comes out? I don't see why anyone with plans on staying on RT for the long run would even join, or maybe that is exactly the reason why most of the homeless 70+es went to Infamy rather than to a faction consistent of a handful of opportunists and several random nobodies they picked off the world chat. (I still got mad love for Man, you need to get out bro)

A lot of QQme members spend a great deal talking about how they would leave this server for a PvP server as soon as possible and how awesome in PK they are. If so, why bother joining? There's plenty of PvP servers with room for a handful of idiots right there.

My guess is that on these servers your money won't buy you the best gear and levels in a timely manner and even if it did- you would probably get flattened and tossed aside by groups of actually skilled PKers.

Just got back from college to receive another lecture from Infamy member telling us whats best for us again b:surrender Tbh i don't care anymore let the server play out to what it's going to be, talk when the map has been finalized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Anyways can't wait for TW this week :D Hopefully someone bids on us!

Edit: Whoa, I forgot to add the word week LOL hahahaha I meant to say that I rage quit from Infamy in the 2nd-3rd week of the server since I got mad but then I rejoined the same day which caused the one week rule x) (lmao yes to all the new Infamy members, I'm the reason why there is a rule that if you RQ from the guild its one week rofl)

Who are you again? Oh yeah the one that RQ'd HL server b:chuckle
    TBH I never even saw you in last friday nights TW. Hmmm.b:surrender
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait, hold up, who the hell are you?

That be the almighty Interia who died too many times to count in Sundays TW.b:surrender
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh darn, when did I click the Dreamweaver forums? Wait nevermind, the QQ here just looks the same (is the same).

If you want to beat Calam.... Infamy, you'll need to form a few good strong factions with good leaders. The problem with Armag.... Empire, Immort.... Resolve, and Equin.... Insight, is that you guys don't have good leaders. They might be nice people, that is Empire has usually had nice people in command, but faction wise, it's not working out so well.

And those of you looking to be saved by BloodP.... QQme, well, in case you haven't gathered, you're looking to the wrong guys. They keep our world chat lively, our PK trashy, and some of the map sperm-colored, and Asher has a cool Vent and we get along. But as far as TW, I think Asher would agree for the most part, what he has now will not stand up to Infamy.

The rest of the server has enough high levels to do something about it. But you'll never win with the sort of leadership and TW tactics you have now. Please, for God's sake guys, I just left a server where all we did was win. Get it together and do something. For my sanity's sake.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    So.. who wants to lead a faction to go against Infamy? b:puzzled
  • Andronikos - Raging Tide
    Andronikos - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It would seem as though if Asher put as much time as he has put into this thread, trashing world chat, and worrying about my personal life into his faction, QQme could be a much better faction. It takes a noob to lead the forum trolls instead of his own faction. I want a challenge so please build your faction, and stop QQing in the forums.
    edited February 2010
    On all servers it was said we need to stand up against the bigger, but nothing is ever done.
    We have decent lvls scatter all over the server between guild we have never heard off, but we will never get together.

^ Quoted for truth, but why is that the case? Fuzzy think someone gonna need to at least step up and give it a try...
    The rest of the server has enough high levels to do something about it. But you'll never win with the sort of leadership and TW tactics you have now. Please, for God's sake guys, I just left a server where all we did was win. Get it together and do something. For my sanity's sake.

When even the "enemy" on the same page me hope it cauze some ppl to stop and think.

Standing up and at least attempting to forge a rival would be extremely hard work at this point. Any one person who attempts to do so will no doubt need a thick skin to absorb all the flaming and whatnot that will come with it at first as everyone else tells em they will fail. But perhaps all thats needed is for one person to at least try instead of just sitting back in apathy. Without the effort, in no time at all, TW on the server will grind to a pointless standstill. Fuzzy knew this would/will happen over time but for it to happen in only short few months.... b:shocked

As a side note, Fuzzy find it interesting there be many people me talk too of same mind. (even just read a number of the posts in this thread) Some others also see that the red machine needs a challenge. That at the very least is encouraging. However the longer it takes, the more urgent it becomes.

There are still enough guilds holding land that many of their significant lvl players will not want to move under a new flag. This also presents a problem. It will take until they too have been swallowed by the beast... lets just pray that when that happens it isn't too late.

It would be to the benefit of any on server who enjoy TW to at least give it some thought. 1 superpower has now emerged. Everyone else needs to evolve to keep pace or risk the entire server being lost to the point of perhaps not being able to be saved.
    b:surrender

..and sorry for wall of text, Fuzzy just needs to vent....

edit:
    And those of you looking to be saved by BloodP.... QQme, well, in case you haven't gathered, you're looking to the wrong guys..

Just to avoid confusion, don't put Fuzzy in that group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Just got back from college to receive another lecture from Infamy member telling us whats best for us again b:surrender Tbh i don't care anymore let the server play out to what it's going to be, talk when the map has been finalized.

Pfff , and I actually had hopes that behind those "wc smart asses " you guys would try to follow in the shoes of factions like RQ that despite acting all high & mighty like most of you are ( though you guys beat them and others on that ) they could actually back up their words and tried to prevent a red map .

Or are you trying to be like the QQme from HL ?If that's the case then Nurfed would probably be ashamed of you , you are more like Talkbla....Tekkblade .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    There are still enough guilds holding land that many of their significant lvl players will not want to move under a new flag. This also presents a problem. It will take until they too have been swallowed by the beast... lets just pray that when that happens it isn't too late.

Truth, Resolve holds what 4 lands? and Empire still has 5. And other guilds still have some amount of land, So if a new faction were to emerge now, we would lose funding from the lands that we already had. And if the faction were to be made late, that would be a problem as well.
    edited February 2010
    Truth, Resolve holds what 4 lands? and Empire still has 5. And other guilds still have some amount of land, So if a new faction were to emerge now, we would lose funding from the lands that we already had.

Exactly why it presents a difficult problem. They most likely not want make a move atm to avoid loosing TW pay from current faction... that a hard argument to refute when just talking in ideals.. Fuzzy knows this.

But it sad.. once these factions are broken by the red machine (looking more an more likely by the day) it may be too late to save the server. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tutorial - Raging Tide
    Tutorial - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So.. who wants to lead a faction to go against Infamy? b:puzzled

Oooo, Oooo, Oooo can I lead it. Please Please, I know all of infamys secrets and TW tactics. Im a very well known spy (always the quiet people). All of infamy trust me which is sad for them. Im a huge Asher fan (in the shadows of course and been in his vent once) and love everything QQme is about ( I followed QQme straight from harshlands). So may I lead it o please with a cherry on top. I also know about andros personal life if you wanna talk about that some more. I also know how to QQ some aswell ( so ready for Infamy bashing)

.....Couldnt even write that with a straight face but that is basically all i got from reading this 15 page thread. Im sure you all have better ways to spend your time instead of QQing on the official thread.

ps: Orangina_ who are you... stop hideing yourself with your harshland name and man up/women up with your Rageing Tides name
    edited February 2010
    .....Couldnt even write that with a straight face but that is basically all i got from reading this 15 page thread. Im sure you all have better ways to spend your time instead of QQing on the official thread.

Actually , since this server has ppl from both PVP & PVE servers I was wondering if we could 1 day beat sanctuary's "Battlefront Report" thread in page number .

This server need's moar forum activity b:angry !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Im sure you all have better ways to spend your time instead of QQing on the official thread.

I need something to do while I afk auto-attack/world quest. b:victory
    edited February 2010
    I need something to do while I afk auto-attack/world quest. b:victory

Is it me , or are you posting right after my posts everytime?

You , you , you .... xclusive stalker you !

P.S. : Keep it up and we'll beat our old server's TW thread ! ( ya right ... )
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Sanct has too much history, It's only been 2 months on RT, Let the good times roll babyb:cute.
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sanct has too much history, It's only been 2 months on RT, Let the good times roll babyb:cute.

Yah baby let the good times Roll. Its time to have fun, might as well do it togetherb:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle