Comments

• Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i like the part that says vicious trollb:chuckle
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i like the part where her leader on vent was like if she doesn't reach 60 shes gone, your irrelevant in your faction just a place holder until you get replaced by all the other unoriginal higher level members jumping on the red d!ck take this as QQ to feed your trolls i dont mind ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Many of us high levels are core members Asher. I can tell you that this is the only faction I have been in on this server, along with a good number of the other people on the higher piece of the infamy faction list.

(Core ~ Original or Generally Original)
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i like the part that says vicious trollb:chuckle

Rofl I know right? xD hahahaha but sadly I'm not a real troll lmao. Real trolls are so mean >.< and yet I'm labeled as one Q___Q
    i like the part where her leader on vent was like if she doesn't reach 60 shes gone, your irrelevant in your faction just a place holder until you get replaced by all the other unoriginal higher level members jumping on the red d!ck take this as QQ to feed your trolls i dont mind ^_^

......................... Okay seriously, who keeps telling you all of your information.. You practically like literally know everything... <__<....

Anyways, I'm going to reach level 60 tonight hopefully so stop QQing, I'm not going to be one of the kicked people tomorrow. I'm not irrelevant, I'm oh... To be honest... b:surrender NOOOOO!!!!! STOP THINKING THAT WAY HOPE! b:beatenup

Uhhh anyways, Infamy isn't just a TW guild. Okay, it is a TW guild yeah but its also a guild for a sense of family and friends, its a friendly place. We care about levels but its not as important as the main part of Infamy that makes people care about it. Infamy FTW <3
    Many of us high levels are core members Asher. I can tell you that this is the only faction I have been in on this server, along with a good number of the other people on the higher piece of the infamy faction list.

(Core ~ Original or Generally Original)

yeah maestro, you said it! b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

Rofl I know right? xD hahahaha but sadly I'm not a real troll lmao. Real trolls are so mean >.< and yet I'm labeled as one Q___Q

......................... Okay seriously, who keeps telling you all of your information.. You practically like literally know everything... <__<....

Anyways, I'm going to reach level 60 tonight hopefully so stop QQing, I'm not going to be one of the kicked people tomorrow. I'm not irrelevant, I'm oh... To be honest... b:surrender NOOOOO!!!!! STOP THINKING THAT WAY HOPE! b:beatenup

Uhhh anyways, Infamy isn't just a TW guild. Okay, it is a TW guild yeah but its also a guild for a sense of family and friends, its a friendly place. We care about levels but its not as important as the main part of Infamy that makes people care about it. Infamy FTW <3

yeah maestro, you said it! b:victory

"Infamy isn't just a TW guild"
    "its also a guild for a sense of family and friends, its a friendly place"
    "nightrage: if she doesn't hit 60 shes gone"

@Maestro & beinghope for that reason..
    Yes you 2 are core guild i have respect for you guys as i have said countless times, anyone who joined after the QQme forge, 80% of them joined to ride the red d!ck as yes you can do just about anything on server with multiple squads at same time, those people i have no respect for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG... Hope gonna be kicked from Infamy D:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........................

Hope, go go go... I know you can. Hit 60 by tonight, to be safed in Guild ~

Please, dont kick Hope. Don't you ever imagine, how empty guild chat would be without her!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    "Infamy isn't just a TW guild"
    "its also a guild for a sense of family and friends, its a friendly place"
    "nightrage: if she doesn't hit 60 shes gone"

@Maestro & beinghope for that reason..
    Yes you 2 are core guild i have respect for you guys as i have said countless times, anyone who joined after the QQme forge, 80% of them joined to ride the red d!ck as yes you can do just about anything on server with multiple squads at same time, those people i have no respect for.

Oh rofl must have misunderstood you then b:chuckle
    and yes I know if I don't reach 60 by tomorrow I will be kicked.... <___< Ohmygosh, I just realized that again O___O!!!
    question for you then, WHERE in the world do you get your information from??
    Not even kidding tell me b:scorn
    OMG... Hope gonna be kicked from Infamy D:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........................

Hope, go go go... I know you can. Hit 60 by tonight, to be safed in Guild ~

Please, dont kick Hope. Don't you ever imagine, how empty guild chat would be without her!?

>__< Lol Night has to kick me if I don't reach 60 tonight. If he doesn't not kick me, theres a ton of stuff that'll happen. While people who know me and are friends with me will support me, new people will complain about how a level 59 is excused from being kicked and stuff.

and it could cause a ton of drama and arguments like giving some people exceptions and other people not, etc. It would be too much of a hassle to deal with so the best thing is, stick with your word and kick >.<

Wish me luck leveling rofl b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Battle Report

After 2 days of fierce battling, neither Latino|s or Leviathan were able to succeed their attacks. Both destroyed some stronghold defenses and managed to lower their enemy crystal's HP to half, but the strong determination of the defenders killed each wave of catapults and hold their ground till the time ran out.

I salute all the leviathan member for the TW. t'was fun, intense, and quite a challenge. Keep up cause next time we will be harder, faster, better, stronger. b:cool

@Rasmus: Amazin' assasin. But if sometime in the future we squad for BH or TT, I'm gonna wait till you fight a mob and stop healin' ya... b:sin

@Lilywind: Was it necessary to snipe me every time you saw me? b:sad I only wanted to get near you... b:cute
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warchief - Raging Tide
    Warchief - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Look who is talking about TW and PK organization >.> Asher? ROFL b:laugh
    Bro you literally don't know anything about the game and you still acting like you know everything..
    Asher wrote:
    anyone who joined after the QQme forge, 80% of them joined to ride the red d!ck as yes you can do just about anything on server with multiple squads at same time, those people i have no respect for.

oh yea, they should have joined the great QQme faction instead... A faction full of rich annoying kids b:victory
    And who the **** cares about you having respect of anyone?
    Was not you the one who kept PMing people when you was in Empire trying to convince them to move with you in your faction?
    And was not you the one who told some others in faction that Empire is disbanding and making a new guild called QQme and they should leave?
    Asher, you are just an attention who.re, don't ever talk about respect please...
    KTHXBAI b:bye
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i want more beer >_>
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Look who is talking about TW and PK organization >.> Asher? ROFL b:laugh
    Bro you literally don't know anything about the game and you still acting like you know everything..

oh yea, they should have joined the great QQme faction instead... A faction full of rich annoying kids b:victory
    And who the **** cares about you having respect of anyone?
    Was not you the one who kept PMing people when you was in Empire trying to convince them to move with you in your faction?
    And was not you the one who told some others in faction that Empire is disbanding and making a new guild called QQme and they should leave?
    Asher, you are just an attention who.re, don't ever talk about respect please...
    KTHXBAI b:bye

Umm if you havn't realised im one of the most hated on the server.. all those were actually rumours so for one believing them you kind of fail right there... and the greatest troll of all is still running you guys still think i've never played ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
    edited February 2010
    Umm if you havn't realised im one of the most hated on the server.. all those were actually rumours so for one believing them you kind of fail right there... and the greatest troll of all is still running you guys still think i've never played ^_^

i like u b:cute
    now post some song names!! go go go
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    i like u b:cute
    now post some song names!! go go go

Soujiro you can jump on vent and listen to my bot anytime you want people from other factions do all the time main troll being Bloop ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
    edited February 2010
    >_<

kk
  • Lenayra - Raging Tide
    Lenayra - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually Asher they weren't rumours. I was in vent when you were changing channels and asking people to join QQme because Empire is disbanding, remember? So don't pull that haha.
    Lenayra 95 Veno - Calamity(DW)
    Retired, Archer is way more fun b:pleased.

Empire <3
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Interesting thread to read...

No question QQme be tough faction with some stong ppl... trust me, Fuzzy's faction only one to actually fight em so far... they tough yes, but not unbeatable. It just matter of time.

It just too bad strong ppl (shall remain nameless) have a big ego to go with it. Too bad Man don't post more, at least he makes a point for QQme without resorting to flaming etc.

..that just Fuzzy's 2 cents...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmm maybe RT forums will get a little spicier than Sanct forums. Atm, Infamy has 27/50 on the level boards. Over half already ... Pretty sure no one can take them now unless there were to be drama in Infamy causing members to leave or if people decide to get over past drama and band together to make a faction that could rival Infamy.

I have to say, even though QQme does use RL cash, they still do a lot of things together. But it might just be their top levels doing things together..

As from yesterday's TW, Resolve is still standing strong.. I'm so not wanting 3 hour long TWs so early in the server when I don't have a stable income for charms b:surrender.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Hmm maybe RT forums will get a little spicier than Sanct forums. Atm, Infamy has 27/50 on the level boards. Over half already ... Pretty sure no one can take them now unless there were to be drama in Infamy causing members to leave or if people decide to get over past drama and band together to make a faction that could rival Infamy.

I have to say, even though QQme does use RL cash, they still do a lot of things together. But it might just be their top levels doing things together..

As from yesterday's TW, Resolve is still standing strong.. I'm so not wanting 3 hour long TWs so early in the server when I don't have a stable income for charms

Rofl, Infamy has like no drama for most of the time b:chuckle
    Can't deny that there is a few occasional drama's though b:surrender
    Oh and also there is a side-guild for members in Infamy to put their alts in b:chuckle

b:bye My comments
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    in the end it will be infamys alt guild that will take over the mapb:bye
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Actually Asher they weren't rumours. I was in vent when you were changing channels and asking people to join QQme because Empire is disbanding, remember? So don't pull that haha.

If you remember i jumped up to you're channel and asked kissie if she wanted to join? Then i got banned.

No question QQme be tough faction with some stong ppl... trust me, Fuzzy's faction only one to actually fight em so far... they tough yes, but not unbeatable. It just matter of time.

It just too bad strong ppl (shall remain nameless) have a big ego to go with it. Too bad Man don't post more, at least he makes a point for QQme without resorting to flaming etc.

I try my best to keep my posts on topic and flame free I'm just not very good at wording my posts ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:shocked its Fuzzy

Dude it was fun fighting you guys
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fuzzy had alot of fun too an looks forward to meeting ToyTank, Asher, Man & company again in battle.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As from yesterday's TW, Resolve is still standing strong.. I'm so not wanting 3 hour long TWs so early in the server when I don't have a stable income for charms b:surrender.

b:scorn Still u you gotta at mite it was fun. That was the Funnest TW I've been in for a while. b:sin I want some more fun. Idc if Empire atks again i just want some good TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2010

It will b the exact repeat of sanctuary accel ... when u got that amount of high lvl in one faction... question is.. whus going to be the 'legendary' and 'regicide' of the server and if they can turn things around in the end...

as for the 3 hr tw.. it was **** loads of fun... one of the top most fun tw of my pwi career... i hope we shall meet again next week b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Orangina_ - Harshlands
    Orangina_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    tbh How is Infamy considered a family? When you mainly have ex-insight members/ex-empire members who rage quit and join there, with their little cliques? lol It's just like empire b:thanks Infamy is a great guild but everyone who joined after the whole QQme ****, you guys aren't considered this so called "family" rofl

P.S. I'm just waiting for Andronikos to rage boot every1 in Infamy.. Being rejected by young girls.. hurt =P And Hi Hope, How are you and your sis =]
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cause in the choice between being the highest level in a faction where 20+ players leave/join/leave per week due to drama and bad organization. While having to PM people from every faction non-stop to even have a chance of doing Gamma (As a BM...rofl).

vs

Joining the Faction I had been doing all my Gamma/instanes with anyway, and having many people my level, and much better communication/organization.

The right choice is obvious... anyone should have a less enjoyable time playing the game so as to not sellout, right? b:surrender

Lmao?

Firstly if you wanted someone to level with via Gamma/instances why dont you take the inischative (spelled it wrong) and try to help them with quest so they can get your level so they can gamma and instance with you. Factions are an organization of people working for a common goal while helping EACH OTHER along the way

SO yes, your a complete and utter sellout, just because they may not level as fast as you that moment due to many factors (gamma, oracles,etc) doesnt mean they are incompitant weaklings that will never amount to anything, which is pretty much what you are saying right nowb:chuckle.

Funny how logic can pull out peoples selfish and sheer pitifulness eh? xDb:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    We are a 'family' because we have a great group of core players who easily absorb new players into our ranks, with a great atmosphre. We are a goal orientated guild and a TW guild, we are a family just because the people make it one. That is what sets us apart. Also, Andro is an upstanding member of Infamy, not a pedobear as QQme seems to want peopel to think. Keep trying to degrade Infamy, members of Ex-guilds are great additions and we do prescreen everyone before joining the guild. You do not understand because you have not seen what Infamy truly is, only the outside shroud of being the top faction making other people wanting to make us look bad :).

@Moto, lol What did Batman say to Robin before they got into the car?
    Answer: Robin get into the car!

^ lolz.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    tbh How is Infamy considered a family? When you mainly have ex-insight members/ex-empire members who rage quit and join there, with their little cliques? lol It's just like empire b:thanks Infamy is a great guild but everyone who joined after the whole QQme ****, you guys aren't considered this so called "family" rofl

P.S. I'm just waiting for Andronikos to rage boot every1 in Infamy.. Being rejected by young girls.. hurt =P And Hi Hope, How are you and your sis =]

First off RT name? I want to hand you a million.
    Lmao?

Firstly if you wanted someone to level with via Gamma/instances why dont you take the inischative (spelled it wrong) and try to help them with quest so they can get your level so they can gamma and instance with you. Factions are an organization of people working for a common goal while helping EACH OTHER along the way

SO yes, your a complete and utter sellout, just because they may not level as fast as you that moment due to many factors (gamma, oracles,etc) doesnt mean they are incompitant weaklings that will never amount to anything, which is pretty much what you are saying right nowb:chuckle.

Funny how logic can pull out peoples selfish and sheer pitifulness eh? xDb:thanks

Second: You just went up hell of a lot of respect in my books now you can 1 hit me all you like.
    We are a 'family' because we have a great group of core players who easily absorb new players into our ranks, with a great atmosphre. We are a goal orientated guild and a TW guild, we are a family just because the people make it one. That is what sets us apart. Also, Andro is an upstanding member of Infamy, not a pedobear as QQme seems to want peopel to think. Keep trying to degrade Infamy, members of Ex-guilds are great additions and we do prescreen everyone before joining the guild. You do not understand because you have not seen what Infamy truly is, only the outside shroud of being the top faction making other people wanting to make us look bad :).

@Moto, lol What did Batman say to Robin before they got into the car?
    Answer: Robin get into the car!

^ lolz.

Pedobear: Yes he QQ'd over a 14 year old rejecting him...
    "we do prescreen everyone before joining"
    Thats how half the Empire ex members got straight accepted half didn't even post applications andronikos just took them down and not let anyone have a say in it? hmmm.. what if some people had problems with those people?

Il roll this server until QQme off the map then il quit and wait for another server and hope it doesn't end up fully red like every other ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

Pedobear: Yes he QQ'd over a 14 year old rejecting him...
    "we do prescreen everyone before joining"
    Thats how half the Empire ex members got straight accepted half didn't even post applications andronikos just took them down and not let anyone have a say in it? hmmm.. what if some people had problems with those people?

Il roll this server until QQme off the map then il quit and wait for another server and hope it doesn't end up fully red like every other ^_^

I'll take you up on the red offer.

Also, if you knew much we have something called an application section and I personally remember looking at every single ex empire member who joined :), unless you have some amazingly epic source that can be proven beyond a doubt beyond my source of physically seeing the Empire applicants. Please, just stop talking, its really quite sad your attempts to flame a well-developed and succesful faction.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I'll take you up on the red offer.

Also, if you knew much we have something called an application section and I personally remember looking at every single ex empire member who joined :), unless you have some amazingly epic source that can be proven beyond a doubt beyond my source of physically seeing the Empire applicants. Please, just stop talking, its really quite sad your attempts to flame a well-developed and succesful faction.

Umm now you just made yourself look stupid.. event NightRage said andronikos took down the apps and accepted them straight out without anyone being available to voice their opinion i actually saw it as well not like i don't have access to your forum so don't try to tell me different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake: