PWI Fanfiction Story (Manga/Video?)

Comments

• jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    How about I do a poll for names? xD
    The meaning idea is cool though. If you guys can find a name that would possibly fit a cleric woman who is caring and gentle that would be great!
    I found the perfect theme song in the pwi music folder, however it is not in english. So I also need to ask Spoons if he could possibly get the english names of songs and the creators so I can give the credit to them. Well, I still can have the names in Chinese but english would be nicer.

As for the anime, I'm going to add an introduction part of little Xaldain (Yes, him as a baby and maybe around five). I also found a song for that one too. Somewhere around this week, hopefully, I can get the intro theme song and possibly the ending theme song for Season 1 loaded up on youtube so you all can give us what you think of them. Push comes to shove, I'll try to gather the group again saturday or next week for other versions.

Oh and if you want to know the two songs, they are:

IeA?E1/21E - 1EoI (Main Theme Song)
    village_f (Little Xaldain)

Edit: Guess what the name of the Season 1 theme song is?
    Go Go Go Perfect World
    xD

I'll put the lyrics up later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I actually think it would be really cool to use same of the songs and sound fx from the game in the anime

Cant w8!

And I'm always here to throw in my opinion, so any ideas you have just post them and I'm sure alot more people than just me will contribute b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    village_f reminds me of Mulan O.o
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    village_f reminds me of Mulan O.o

thats the music from sanctuary right? tahts my fav town in PW haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    edited January 2010

I don't think so. I haven't listened to the game music in a long time. I don't remember hearing it, but I'll check.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010

No, not the Sanctuary one.

I uploaded them on youtube for easier access =D

Dungeon_g1 was the crazy character one. Tell me if you think it's a good main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOC_iR2uv34

And here is village_f: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Ng8UfQC9E
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Gleerock - Heavens Tear
    Gleerock - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ohh talking about Awsomeness!!! I don't know how long since you've posted this but I'm sure looking forward to the "Pwi - The Animation" xD

I'm sure a fanactics when it comes to animation, so don't hesitate pm me asap or anyone in the cast *gigles* at leafshinoby@hotmail.com
    And that's my username on www.youtube.com too www.youtube.com/user/Leafshinoby
    But pls don't think think of me as a pshycho if you look at my youtube home page... It's just my hobby, and I just love graphics, games 'n' such stuffs...
    Anyways don't forget to pm me

...And I play as:

* Tidal_Hunter lvl 15 Assasin
    * Gleerock lvl 45 Cleric
    * At Heavens Tear - Server

[size=+2]Awsomeness ColourFun!![/size]
    edited January 2010
    jokerxdude wrote: »

Dungeon_g1 was the crazy character one. Tell me if you think it's a good main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOC_iR2uv34

I was looking for the IeA?E1/21E one. Glad you got the english name. And OMG that song is epic.b:thanksI love it.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    Ohh talking about Awsomeness!!! I don't know how long since you've posted this but I'm sure looking forward to the "Pwi - The Animation" xD

I'm sure a fanactics when it comes to animation, so don't hesitate pm me asap or anyone in the cast *gigles* at leafshinoby@hotmail.com
    And that's my username on www.youtube.com too www.youtube.com/user/Leafshinoby
    But pls don't think think of me as a pshycho if you look at my youtube home page... It's just my hobby, and I just love graphics, games 'n' such stuffs...
    Anyways don't forget to pm me

...And I play as:

* Tidal_Hunter lvl 15 Assasin
    * Gleerock lvl 45 Cleric
    * At Heavens Tear - Server

[size=+2]Awsomeness ColourFun!![/size]

b:shockedSo many colors!
    Lol

It's fine if you are crazy about anime.
    I myself am xD

And you can join us in helping create it if you want.
    I also just sent you an friend invite on youtube and you can contact me in email too: [email]jokermanjas@yahoo.com or just pm me here.[/email]
    I was looking for the IeA?E1/21E one. Glad you got the english name. And OMG that song is epic.b:thanksI love it.

Hopefully Spoons gives the ok in using it.
    I don't want us getting in trouble for going into game files and such for music and sounds
    b:surrender Though I went through the music folder already...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited January 2010

Dungeon_g1 is epicness! my fave parts are probly the first 1:44 ish and from around 3:04 to the end. It will make and awesome theme song.

And village_f is the music in santuary xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    Dungeon_g1 is epicness! my fave parts are probly the first 1:44 ish and from around 3:04 to the end. It will make and awesome theme song.

And village_f is the music in santuary xD

It is? I thought it sounded like another thing.
    Oh well lol.
    As long as you all like it.

As for actually using the music and sounds from the files it should be ok if we are using them and making the anime for no profit (which we are. Just for fun fanfiction =D ) then it should not be an issue. But just to make sure I'm going to ask the HR Department if it is fine. Just as a double check.b:surrenderAs soon as I find their email...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    It is? I thought it sounded like another thing.
    Oh well lol.
    As long as you all like it.

As for actually using the music and sounds from the files it should be ok if we are using them and making the anime for no profit (which we are. Just for fun fanfiction =D ) then it should not be an issue. But just to make sure I'm going to ask the HR Department if it is fine. Just as a double check.b:surrenderAs soon as I find their email...

http://support.perfectworld.com/contact Try that maybe lol? selected media inquires under department... not entirely sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    http://support.perfectworld.com/contact Try that maybe lol? selected media inquires under department... not entirely sure

I was thinking that, but wasn't sure. I went to look it up and they actually have animes on their website which is pretty cool. So it should definitely fit it.
    Thanks for the linkb:victory I was going to use the press@perfectworldinc to mail them from yahoo, but with this way it won't go in their junk folder. We wouldn't want it to go in junk and never get an answer back xD

b:shocked I hope I made it formal enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I was thinking that, but wasn't sure. I went to look it up and they actually have animes on their website which is pretty cool. So it should definitely fit it.
    Thanks for the linkb:victory I was going to use the press@perfectworldinc to mail them from yahoo, but with this way it won't go in their junk folder. We wouldn't want it to go in junk and never get an answer back xD

b:shocked I hope I made it formal enough.

oh yeah, I am sure once this is completed you will easily be able to get GMs attention and have your vid put on the main site b:victory cant w8!

BTW: keep posting stuff you need help on! i need something to do while doing WQ haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    oh yeah, I am sure once this is completed you will easily be able to get GMs attention and have your vid put on the main site b:victory cant w8!

BTW: keep posting stuff you need help on! i need something to do while doing WQ haha

Well like all animes, we could start of with a teaser for Coming Soon. We can brainstorm ideas.

Also if they say no, b:shockedwhich I really hope not, we'll have to come up with other sounds and music of our own. But let's not think of that.

I was thinking with either PanGu or past lives of the six heroes for the Teaser. You have any ideas for a Teaser?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Well like all animes, we could start of with a teaser for Coming Soon. We can brainstorm ideas.

Also if they say no, b:shockedwhich I really hope not, we'll have to come up with other sounds and music of our own. But let's not think of that.

I was thinking with either PanGu or past lives of the six heroes for the Teaser. You have any ideas for a Teaser?

Hmm.. I just watched the teaser trailer for the game, and it just shows off "pretty" stuff lol, so maybe kinda go with that idea and show off some of your artwork for the vid, and maybe a really really short summary of what its all about lol? or start with pangu and lead into it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
    edited January 2010
    I hope they say yes. It would make me cry.b:sad g1 is such an epic song.

And make the trailer epic too so it can grab more people on the team =^.^= Interesting/cool looking like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I hope they say yes. It would make me cry.b:sad g1 is such an epic song.

And make the trailer epic too so it can grab more people on the team =^.^= Interesting/cool looking like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ

I want to watch ironman now o.o...

anyway, heres a quick litte idea about how you could do it

open up with the g1 song around 2:02 (slow section) showing still artwork with pangu describing some of the history of perfect world... "For thousands of years, the races fought for control of the world. Now, they must unite to battle a more menacing foe. The wraiths. I, Pangu, created this world, and the wraiths were my gravest mistake. I have tried to cleanse the world of them once, but I cannot do it again." (of course you are a much better writer than me lol and you need to add some points from your actually story, but something along those lines) Include some artwork of your main characters in there. Then, an epic battle scene starting around 3:06-ish (in g1 song), where it starts to pick up again, would be an awesome idea. And finally, bring all the characters together at the very end, when the music starts to soften and slow down again, finishing with them all standing next to each other battle-worn and uber.

Another idea:
    I'm not sure how you plan to do this, like are you going to make it a series basically? or try to put everything into one movie? (i would prefer series b:victory) If you made it a series, you would more than likely have to include a few chapters in each episode. So, between the chapter breaks, you should throw a little PW related funny commerical in! Advertise the other stuff in the game, not quests and grinding, but PQ and WQ and stone quest and rebirth and dragon palace and horse races and the boutique and crafting and etc. lol

EDIT: or if you were planning on making each chapter one episode, then throw in a few commercials to make the episodes slightly longer, just like 30seconds each, like normal commercials
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    I want to watch ironman now o.o...

anyway, heres a quick litte idea about how you could do it

open up with the g1 song around 2:02 (slow section) showing still artwork with pangu describing some of the history of perfect world... "For thousands of years, the races fought for control of the world. Now, they must unite to battle a more menacing foe. The wraiths. I, Pangu, created this world, and the wraiths were my gravest mistake. I have tried to cleanse the world of them once, but I cannot do it again." (of course you are a much better writer than me lol and you need to add some points from your actually story, but something along those lines) Include some artwork of your main characters in there. Then, an epic battle scene starting around 3:06-ish (in g1 song), where it starts to pick up again, would be an awesome idea. And finally, bring all the characters together at the very end, when the music starts to soften and slow down again, finishing with them all standing next to each other battle-worn and uber.

Another idea:
    I'm not sure how you plan to do this, like are you going to make it a series basically? or try to put everything into one movie? (i would prefer series b:victory) If you made it a series, you would more than likely have to include a few chapters in each episode. So, between the chapter breaks, you should throw a little PW related funny commerical in! Advertise the other stuff in the game, not quests and grinding, but PQ and WQ and stone quest and rebirth and dragon palace and horse races and the boutique and crafting and etc. lol

EDIT: or if you were planning on making each chapter one episode, then throw in a few commercials to make the episodes slightly longer, just like 30seconds each, like normal commercials

I like that idea!
    Yes, I'm going to make a series and have episodes either put together or seperated, depending on the episodes. It shall go with Season 1&2: Xaldian&Group then Season 3&4: Xin&Group
    I'm not sure about advertising commercials, but funny commercials or anime shorts/other video shorts/fan art from other people that like the fanfiction can be addb:victory.

I still have no word from the HR Department yet. I hope to get it soon.

Alright this is a rough draft of the Pan Gu Teaser:

A small glowing blue ball that was hovering above two hands. "Long ago I, Pangu, created this world, Perfect World. At least it was until all of the wars started. In rage I wiped the world clean to start again, however it was not as cleansed as I thought. Foul creatures named Wraiths, polluted my Perfect World.I vowed to never cleanse the world again so I thought of another way. In making the three races once more, I chose six from them and gave them gifts in order to defeat these horrible beasts and to make the world perfect once again. I just hope and pray that they unite instead of fight one another..."

[Insert battle scene between the races]

In the middle of the battle a mighty roar echoed, making everyone stop fighting and look towards a mighty white tiger. Beside him was and archer, venomancer, cleric, wizard, and blademaster who were glaring at the prior fighting Races in disgust.

[The scene turns into an old drawing (on a scroll maybe?) of the six]

Pan Gu's voice states, "So it is written, so it shall be."

[End?]

So... when does Ironman come out? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • F/CELESS - Harshlands
    F/CELESS - Harshlands Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Chapter 20: Fishy Fishy, Give Me My Wishy

[In the Endless Sea]

"There they are!" Harmony shouted as she pointed to Mantavip and a little girl being held over his jaws.

"Hey! Ugly face!" Aqua said to the monster so he would close his mouth and keep the girl in his hand.

He glared at the three girls. 'Ruining my meal are you or have you come to join in?"

"Ha! As if!" Foxy replied with a toss of her hair.

"Ah... so you wisssh to die." Mantavip hissed before swiping at them in the air with his large trident.

"Whoa!" Foxy yelped when her purple manta did a 360 spin to avoid one of the spikes.
    An "Eek!" came from Harmony as her wing was hit and she started falling from the sky.

"Harmony!" Aqua shouted as she stomped her magical gorge to go faster so she could catch her friend. "Gotcha." she said once she caught Harmony's hand.

"Thanks." Harmony said with a smile before her eyes widened. "Look out!"

However the warning was too late and Aqua was hit, sending them both into the water.

"Oh ****." Foxy said then ordered her manta to follo after them.

"Eat, my children. Eat!" he laughed as he saw the two girls fall and the other following.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

"You let them go by THEMSELVES?!" Hojo growled at Fang while constantly kicking his flying sword. "Go faster, you stupid piece of metal magic.

Fang looked at him nervously. "You doubt them too much. You never let Aqua take care of herself."

"Take care of herself? I'm suppose to do that! I'm her-!" Hojo cut himself off.

"Eh? Her what?" Xin asked with a smirk. "Her boyfriend?"

"Huh?!" Hojo's glare turned to a slight blush. "No... It's.. It's not finalized..."

Xin could not hold back a laugh. "That means he didn't ask her yet. Now, now, Hojo. Who's the weakling now?" he teased.

"Shut up." Hojo gave a small glare at Xin. "I'm going to." He then added in a low voice, "Eventually..."

"Still, you should let her fight for herself sometimes. I don't stop Foxy from fighting her own battles." Fang said, going back on subject.

"That's different, she has Koto." Hojo quickly replied.

"Koto is a baby shadou cub." Fang explained with a sigh.

"So? His bites hurt." Hojo argued.

"Just let him be for now. He's just protective." Xin shrugged.

"Over-protective." Fang corrected.

Hojo muttered under his breath before looking down to see Mantavip.

"Haaaaaaaaa!!!!" Mantavip shouted.

"See? I told you! He has Foxy!" Hojo pointed at Foxy in her foxform in his claws. He quickly started flying over.

Fang examined the scene more to see a little girl in Harmony's arms and Aqua charging up a spell to attack Mantavip. "Hojo, wait, Foxy is a distraction!"

"Let her go." Hojo swung at Mantavip, drawing attention to himself.

"He never learns, does he?" Xin asked Fang.

Aqua looked up and stopped her casting. "No, Hojo!" she yelled up at him as she used her water protection spell for Hojo's defense.

Water followed the trident as it hit Hojo hard and made him fall off his sword and into the mighty rapids. "Hojo!"

Xin shot an arrow at the arm that held Foxy to aid her escape. "That plan is finished."

Fang made his way to save Hojo but there were too many waves for him to get close. "Not good." He looked at Aqua. "The faster you defeat him, the faster we can get to Hojo."

"Fang, take her." Harmony gave him the little girl so she could help Aqua fight Mantavip.

[5 minutes later]

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" Mantavip screamed in pain as he blended with the sea then turned into dust.

"Yah! We did it!" Foxy celebrated, but quickly shut up when she saw all the sad faces. "No good news, huh..?"

Xin came back to the surface and swam to the small spot of land everyone was on. "It's no use. I swam all the way down and still don't see him."

Aqua's eyes turned teary. "He's..."

"No, Hojo is strong. We just can't find him, that's all." Fang said which made Aqua cry harder.

"Icksna on the can'tna finda." Xin said to Fang. He then turned to Aqua and hugged her. "We'll find him. Ok?"

[Meanwhile...]

"Poor human. Lost at sea..." a gentle girl's voice said along with her pale hand carressing the unconscious Hojo's cheek. Her hair was a light silver with streaks of a blue and violet rainbow. She smiled as she laid beside him. "I'm glad you're still alive." Her pink eyes skimmed over his face and stopped at his lips before she traced over them with her fingertip. "It's been so long since I've been this close to the Races." Her hand left his face as she continued to stare. "Especially a man." She giggled to herself. "A human." she said with humor.

"Mm.." Hojo started to stir which made her move away from him. "Ahh..." He grunted as he opened his eyes and tried sitting up.

"Wait, your wounds haven't fully healed yet." she muttered before flinching when he looked at her.

His eyes widened when he saw the girl. She was not human, a venomancer, or even an elf. It was not her skin or fins for ears, but her tail that made him blink twice in confusion. Her tail was of purple and silver scales that gleamed in the sun. She was no Death Dancer, that was for sure. What was she? She was absolutely breath-taking! His eyes went back to her to see her dive in the water. "No, wait. Don't go." he exclaimed as he stood up weakly. Her head came out halfway from the water. "I'm not going to hurt you. Come out. Come on." He said with an assuring smile and a hand outstretched to her. "You saved my life, why would I want to hurt you? I really won't hurt you." Her head slowly came out the water along with her hand going hesitantly to his. "There we go." he said as he took her hand and helped her out the water to only be amazed once more when her tail became two legs when on land.

"Yes, amazing isn't it?" she asked when she noticed his gawking.

"Uh.." He revert his eyes back to her face. "Sorry."

"It's fine." she smiled as she circled him. "Your pretty facinating yourself."

"Well, thank you. I'm Hojo by the way." he said as he extended his hand to her.

"Melody." she replied while taking his hand for the handshake. (Thanks for the name =D)

"That's a nice name." Hojo complimented as he sat down more because his legs were giving in.

"Thank you. Hojo is a nice one as well." Melody replied.

"Thanks." he said as he watched her sit down. "So... Melody, wh-"

She cut Hojo off, "I'm a wish fish."

He blinked in suprise. He was actually going to ask her where they were so he could get to everyone else. "A wish fish?" he repeated in a confused tone.

"Yes." she nodded with a bright smile. "I can grant you only one wish though."

"Anything?"

"Anything." she responded.

"Hmm.. that's a tough one. Usually there would be restrictions to help narrow things down." Hojo rubbed his chin before looking back t her. "Really? Anything?"

Melody nodded. "Yes, anything."

He started thinking to himself outloud. "Hmm... having Red Reaper ressurrected would be kind of cool. Or for Harpy Wraith to be destr-"

"How about something with you personally." Melody butted in quickly.

"Like what?" Hojo asked.

"Oh, I don't know..." Her eyes glanced to his sword shealthed on his belt. "You are a warrior, correct?"

"Ya." he replied.

"So, how about ultimate strength?" she asked with a smirk.

"Ultimate strength?"

"Yes. With it you can be great and unbeatable." One of her brows raised to add, "You can even protect anyone with that power."

"Anyone?" Hojo asked, his mind wondering back to Aqua then back to that Sword Tamer guy. If he was stronger, posion would be nothing and that wraith would be a threat no longer. "So I just wish it and it comes true?"

"Not exactly. You have to drink the crab soup." Melody replied.

"Crab sou-" He paused when she gave him a shell with liquid inside. "Oh." As he held the shell, he looked at his muky reflection in the green soup. Quickly his gut was paining him not to drink it, basically screaming. However, the image of Aqua appeared once more and he drank it...

edited January 2010
    I like that idea!
    Yes, I'm going to make a series and have episodes either put together or seperated, depending on the episodes. It shall go with Season 1&2: Xaldian&Group then Season 3&4: Xin&Group
    I'm not sure about advertising commercials, but funny commercials or anime shorts/other video shorts/fan art from other people that like the fanfiction can be addb:victory.

I still have no word from the HR Department yet. I hope to get it soon.

Alright this is a rough draft of the Pan Gu Teaser:

A small glowing blue ball that was hovering above two hands. "Long ago I, Pangu, created this world, Perfect World. At least it was until all of the wars started. In rage I wiped the world clean to start again, however it was not as cleansed as I thought. Foul creatures named Wraiths, polluted my Perfect World.I vowed to never cleanse the world again so I thought of another way. In making the three races once more, I chose six from them and gave them gifts in order to defeat these horrible beasts and to make the world perfect once again. I just hope and pray that they unite instead of fight one another..."

In the middle of the battle a mighty roar echoed, making everyone stop fighting and look towards a mighty white tiger. Beside him was and archer, venomancer, cleric, wizard, and blademaster who were glaring at the prior fighting Races in disgust.

[End?]

So... when does Ironman come out? xD

Slight rewrite maybe? What you put here is slightly off of the actual story of Perfect World.

"Long ago... I, Pangu, created this world. A Perfect World. At least it was until war swept the land. [insert wraith battle pic?] In rage I wiped the world clean to start again... I created three races to save my world, vowing never to eradicate another species again. War once again broke out between these races. [insert fight pic of races fighting?] But then, the race thought to have been destroyed, returned. These foul creatures, named Wraiths, polluted my Perfect World. [flash pic of wraiths?] Now... it is up to the three races- Human, Untamed, and Winged Elf -to protect the world... I have chosen six [flash pic of 6?], and given them special gifts, in order to defeat these horrible beasts. I just hope and pray that they can set aside their differences, and unite to make this world... Perfect..."

Then finish off with this:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    Slight rewrite maybe? What you put here is slightly off of the actual story of Perfect World.

"Long ago... I, Pangu, created this world. A Perfect World. At least it was until war swept the land. [insert wraith battle pic?] In rage I wiped the world clean to start again... I created three races to save my world, vowing never to eradicate another species again. War once again broke out between these races. [insert fight pic of races fighting?] But then, the race thought to have been destroyed, returned. These foul creatures, named Wraiths, polluted my Perfect World. [flash pic of wraiths?] Now... it is up to the three races- Human, Untamed, and Winged Elf -to protect the world... I have chosen six [flash pic of 6?], and given them special gifts, in order to defeat these horrible beasts. I just hope and pray that they can set aside their differences, and unite to make this world... Perfect..."

Then finish off with this:

It was majorly on the war between the races not the wraiths. The wraiths came to be after the Flood of PanGu. So there won't be a battle with wraiths, though we can still show wraiths when he mentions them. And the 6 would be the ones who stopped the war between the races in the action part.

Thank you for the re-writeb:thanks

Now should the song start in the beginning but very low then graduate to high at the fighting scene; after the tiger's roar; or we make another part at the end with the music, showing the 6 in action?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    It was majorly on the war between the races not the wraiths. The wraiths came to be after the Flood of PanGu. So there won't be a battle with wraiths, though we can still show wraiths when he mentions them. And the 6 would be the ones who stopped the war between the races in the action part.

Thank you for the re-writeb:thanks

Now should the song start in the beginning but very low then graduate to high at the fighting scene; after the tiger's roar; or we make another part at the end with the music, showing the 6 in action?

I think G1 would work perfectly with this. You will have to edit and cut down the song some to time everything correctly, but starting around 2:00 in g1 (slow section) would be good, then it starts to pick up around 3:00, so that could be the fight scene, or when the vid starts talking about the 6. So I would start off with the music quiet, then gradually get louder, and the fight scene will have the loudest music.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
    edited January 2010
    Gah! Need... to... read... chapter... 21!b:thanksI cant stop reading it. No matter how long it is!

Oh ya, after Keph's art I'm posting the characters =^^=
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    I think G1 would work perfectly with this. You will have to edit and cut down the song some to time everything correctly, but starting around 2:00 in g1 (slow section) would be good, then it starts to pick up around 3:00, so that could be the fight scene, or when the vid starts talking about the 6. So I would start off with the music quiet, then gradually get louder, and the fight scene will have the loudest music.

Sounds like a plan. Now to get working on it!b:victory
    =( Still no news from HR D. yet...
    Gah! Need... to... read... chapter... 21!b:thanksI cant stop reading it. No matter how long it is!

Oh ya, after Keph's art I'm posting the characters =^^=

Alright, I can wait. Love your art, Kitten =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited January 2010
    -waits impatiently- nother chapter plox?b:sad
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • jokerxdude
    edited January 2010
    Chapter 21: I Ain't Lion...

[In the City of Misfortune]

"This really is the City of Misfortune!" Aqua said as she stared out at sea.

"Oh don't say that." Foxy said to Aqua with a frown.

"Watch her and make sure she doesn't do anything well..." Xin trailed off to think of a nice word to tell Fang. "drastic." He looked at Foxy and Harmony who were already up in the air. "Let's go." he said before taking flight with them to look for Hojo.

"Aqua, don't be so hard on yourself." Fang stated to Aqua, hearing her negative muttering.

"If I didn't kill Mantavip earlier, we would be able to save him. How can it not be my fault? How can I not be hard on myself? It's my fault!" Aqua disagreeded before running away and taking flight on her magical gourd.

"Wait, Aqua!" Fang yelled after her before hopping onto his black bird. Aqua was really fast and Fang almost lost her. Well, he had her for the moment until she flew away again. A sigh came from him before he turned to hear sniffling coming from Dawn's Cry Island. Funny. Crying on an Island with the name Cry. With Aqua out of sight instead of following her, he went down on the island to see who was upset as well. It was a furry creature upon the rocks with its back turned to him. From the black hair and tail, it was obviously a young barbarian. "Hey, are you ok?" Fang asked, making the boy turn his head to face him.

"What do you want?" The Lion Barbarian asked, quite rudely with sadness.

"Well geez, I was just seeing if you were ok."

"I am. Now go." the barbarian responded, placing his head back on his knees.

"Well, you're crying so you're lying." Fang replied.

"I am not!" he growled, turning his eyes back to Fang. Fang's brow raised, which made him sigh. "Sorry. I've just been in trouble lately. You wouldn't understand." he said, shaking his head.

"I may not understand, but is still good to have someone to listen." Fang replied with a smile as he sat down next to the young lion.

"It's just that I'm well... different." he said while looking at the ground. "My tribe doesn't like me very much. It's because I don't have stripes."

"Stripes? So you're among the tiger barbarian tribe, I'm guessing."

He nodded. "Ya." He then looked up at Fang. "My father was a tiger, but my mother was..." He then finished in a whisper while looking away. "a lion..."

"And you are ashamed of your heritage?" Fang asked quizzically.

The barbarian nodded in response, but then sighed. "It's not that I want to but the others-"

"The others should welcome you for you. Some tiger in you is more than nothing." Fang said. "What of your mother and father now?"

"Their gone." he replied. "It was my fault. I should've stayed to help them instead of running off like they said. I can't do anything right."

The kid was starting to sound just like Aqua. "Listen. Whatever happened, it isn't for you to be blamed. You can't keep blaming yourself for something you have no control over no matter how much it seems like you could of."

"But if I fought along side of them it would've been different." the boy frowned.

"What were they fighting?"

"Wraiths and this weird snake woman. She was incredibly creepy."

"Harpy Wraith.." Fang whispered under his breath. He looked sadly at the cub. "You could've have done anything. Don't punish yourself like that."

"The tigers said they always stay and fight no matter what."

"The tigers are wrong. You were young and still are. I'm not saying your skill is bad, but they were fighting powerful beings. You would have been killed alongside them."

"Better than staying alive with regret." he mumbled.

"Then don't regret. Do you think your mother or father would want you to punish yourself like this?"

The lion paused for a moment before responding, "No..."

"Then don't." Fang continued. "You must first forgive yourself. Don't think about the tigers and your difference that is the cause. It isn't."

"I guess you're right. Thanks." He said with a smile. "By the way, my name is Lexton."

"Fang." he replied and took Lexton's hand for a handshake.

"But I still don't know what to do about our leader, Kesh, and the wolves. The wolf barbarians keep attacking and our tribe is hardly standing up." Lexton stated.

"Perhaps I can be of assistance." Fang replied with a smile. "But I believe you can take charge."

"But I'm a half. I'm not as good as a tiger." Lexton said. "They don't even let me fight with them."

"Just because you're a lion-"

"Half. I rather be called half." Lexton corrected. "I'm not a lion. Lions are evil besides my mom."

Fang laughed. "Lions? Evil? Have you ever met a lion besides your mother?"

"The chief, but he doesn't like me."

"Oh?"

"He looks at me weird."

"You never spoke?"

"No."

Fang sighed. "How about you speak with him this time and you ask for help."

"They'll never help me."

"You're half, aren't you?"

"But..." Lexton sighed. "Fine." he said before getting on his manta and flying away with Fang following.

[In Tai Chi Island]

Aqua was cradling her legs as she sat on a rock, staring at the water. "I failed him." she whispered. "That idiot. Why did he have to jump in the way?" She shook her head then looked up at the sky. "Pan Gu, please here me. I know I haven't been as close to you and that I haven't asked for anything before but please. Please bring Hojo back. Please let him be ok. Let him live." Her tear-stained eyes closed for a moment before she looked back down at the water. Her eyes widened when she saw a shadow of a figure cast onto the ground next to her. "Hojo!" she yelled happily only to turn and be disappointed. Or... more afraid.

"Awe, what's wrong? Not happy to see me?" Harpy Wraith smiled.

"What are you doing here?!" Aqua growled, giving a sharp glare to her as she whirled around and stood.

"Calm down. I'm not here for your soul." Harpy replied with assurance. "Yet."

"Then what do you want?" Aqua asked with a look of suspicion in her eyes.

"I just want to share some news about your friend, Hojo, wasn't it?"

"I swear if you-!"

"He's fine. He just washed up on shore not too long ago. And he really wants to see you."

Aqua's blue brow perked. "Why are you telling me this?"

"So you can stop with your crocodile tears." she responded with a grin. "But also to warn you."

"Warn me? Why would you want to warn me?"

"Ah, of course. I know it's hard to believe I'm helping you. But, Aqua. We have many things in common; you and I."

"Please. I'm nothing like you. You're spineless. You kill people! And you love to torture people and make them puppets!"

"Fine. Fine." Harpy Wraith turned her back as she started slithering away slowly. "Then I won't tell you that his life is in danger."

Aqua blinked. "What?" She ran after Harpy. "Wait!" She frowned. "I said wait!"

Harpy finally turned around with a smile still plastered on her face. "Yeees?" she drawed out.

"What do you mean he's in danger?"

"I thought you wanted me to go." She saw Aqua giving her a glare then laughed lightly. "Alright. He is sick."

"Sick? You mean a cold?"

"You could say that. But. More life-threatening." Harpy started to explain, "You see... Hojo was posioned by Manta Vip when it died. The water was posioned in that time he died because of his blood. Hojo got a lot of the dosage. By all the strength he uses, he gets weaker and weaker until there is nothing left."

"I still don't understand why you are telling me this."

"Ah but, you owe me. I can also make sure he gets the antidote. The ONLY anitode for the posion." She took out a vial of blue liquid to show Aqua before placing it back.

"Of course. That isn't happening. That could be posion for all I know and Hojo would really be sick! I don't believe you. I saw no posion coming from that monster!"

"Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you. If you ever change your mind.." she trailed off to give Aqua a purple-crystalled seashell. "Just call me. But make sure, you're alone." she said before the violet mist fully engulfed her.

[Near Broken Bridge Village]

"I can't believe the lions actually agreed to help us." Lexton said excitingly. "Thanks, Fang."

"You'd be suprised of what a little asking can do." Fang stated with a smirk. "You're welcome."

"I'll handle things in my clan. I know you have your friend to get back to." Lexton said as he walked forward.

"Good luck, Lexton." Fang said before flying off on his black bird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited February 2010
    Still nothing :<. me iz sadz. pm me when you get out of block ^^
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey, Kitten's back! b:victory
    *waves paw*
    edited February 2010
    Hey, Kitten's back! b:victory
    *waves paw*

Hiya -waves hand+paw hand O.o-

I iz backz after my terrible terrible breakdown. But we wont go into that. I will have the character pictures and your's Keph. I have to pay my school to use their scanner. Ish these peeps suck lol. or I go to staples >.> or I nag my professor/advisor to use his.b:chucklethough i doubt it. we had a spat yesturday lolz. Anywho I will get those things done and im still waiting for that dang fanfiction! b:cryyour making kitty cry Joker
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!