PWI Fanfiction Story (Manga/Video?)

jokerxdude
jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Table of Contents
I'm going to re-do these and add more though =)

Chapter 1: The Beginning (Page 5)

Chapter 2: Back In Time (Page 5)

Chapter 3: He's The Nameless Hero? (Page 6)

Chapter 4: Meeting Her (Page 6)

Chapter 5: How Come I Didn't See That Coming? (Page 7)

Chapter 6: Those Hard Words To Say (Page 7)

Chapter 7: Case Of The Missing Rock (Page 7)

Chapter 8: Strangers In The Night (Page 9)

Chapter 9: The Great Dual (Page 10)

Chapter 10: Get Well Soon, Serenity (Page 12)

Chapter 11: The Past of Hojo the V (Page 14)

Chapter 12: Hey, Cupid! (Page 15)

Chapter 13: The Blind Blademaster (Page 18)

Chapter 14: Kutso: The Veno-Man-Cer (Page 20)

[Fight with Harpy Wraith] (I know I time-skipped)

Chapter 15: The Broken Circle (Page 20)

Chapter 16: The Choice (Part I) (Page 23)

Chapter 17: The Choice (Part II) (Page 23)

+Working off of cliff-hanger+

Chapter 18: The Past is Never Gone, Neither Far (Page 5)

Chapter 19: New Arrivals (Page 6)

Chapter 20: Fishy Fishy, Give Me My Wishy (Page 9)

Chapter 21: I Ain't Lion...

Chapter 22: Harpy Wraith's Plot

Chapter 23: Banished Thee Be

Chapter 24: Two Paths, Two Ways

Chapter 25: The First Attack

Chapter 26: The Unexpected Betrayal

Chapter 27: Fang's Curse

Chapter 28: In Denial

Chapter 29: Searching for You

Chapter 30: Magic is in the Air

Chapter 31: Christmas Joy (Christmas Special)

Chapter 32: Magical Nuisance

Chapter 33: Dooms Day Part 1 (I think I took that from somewhere... Hmm..)

Chapter 34: Dooms Day Part 2

Chapter 35: United (Spoiler?/ Cliff-hanger xD)

+Working off of second Cliff-hanger+

Chapter 36: Water Water Everywhere. Where People Live We Don't Care!

Chapter 37: No, Super Trout!

Chapter 38: Loyalty

Chapter 39: Instincts Kick In

Chapter 40: The Forgotten Treasures

Chapter 41: Tyshin, the Assassian

Chapter 42: Something Smells Fishy (Note for self: Loyalty)

Chapter 43: Down with the Cold

Chapter 44: Broken Heart

Chapter 45: Where are you, My Love?

Chapter 46: Of Right or Wrong

Chapter 47: Protect Me

Chapter 48: Love Me

Chapter 49: Save Me

Chapter 50: Destiny

I need a cast for the video so I'll work small for now.

+Got lyrics for beginning (In need of a male or two male singers b:shocked)

+Trailer/Teaser Edit 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1hTnti65A

+Season 1 Characters being worked on:

(Vixe and Kittennice Works)

Stripes

Luna and Rock

Serenity

Luna and Serenity!

Maria

Hojo V

Hojo the V and Maria!

Prototype of Xaldain

Xaldain

Serenity Upcoming Character Introduction Vid - Take a Peek at our lovely cleric

+More artists/animators are welcome
+Music
-Singers (Male&Female) [Need]
-Players
-Song writers
+Found awesome theme song (Still pending permission to use)
+On Season 3 for script/story
+Still need a name besides Harmony

Thinking of a girl's voice on this song or just in the background: Song Test 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
Go here
> pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
Coming Soon...
Post edited by jokerxdude on

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That wuz prett good Joker, nice job. I wonder if Kyna will come and comment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh, I remember this! It was Shota's awesome-sauce contest long ago! I've been wondering when you'd post up some form of a vid for that story now, I can't wait to see what it'll be!
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ooo oo, I wanna be Harpy Wraiths voice!

Bow before my evilness. Muaha haaa ha

btw, this story made me hate her but meh I can sound evil. >.>
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • jokerxdude
    edited November 2009
    Oh, I remember this! It was Shota's awesome-sauce contest long ago! I've been wondering when you'd post up some form of a vid for that story now, I can't wait to see what it'll be!

You can join in the fun.
    Be one of my cast =D
    Ooo oo, I wanna be Harpy Wraiths voice!

Bow before my evilness. Muaha haaa ha

btw, this story made me hate her but meh I can sound evil. >.>

Sure, Kittennice
    I'll shoot you a pm with my email and you can use some lines from the links.
    Just record and send it back =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited November 2009
    Kk awesomenessb:cuteb:thanks
    Edit: I can draw and do a bit animation too. Though I must finish my current projects first.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Oh, that reminds me. Is this gonna be some sort of animation of PWI, or a recording of your 'cast' with some of your friends' toons doing the acting or what? I'm curious to see as to what's happening in this production. =o
  • Arsalanfsd - Lost City
    Arsalanfsd - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    tell me any persion how many time for this game for start 2003 2004 2005 2006 tell me please?
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    tell me any persion how many time for this game for start 2003 2004 2005 2006 tell me please?

A- Wrong place to post.

B- Learn at least SOME grammar.

C- This game started in 2008 (if that's what you're asking, I'm honestly not sure).
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • jokerxdude
    edited November 2009
    Oh, that reminds me. Is this gonna be some sort of animation of PWI, or a recording of your 'cast' with some of your friends' toons doing the acting or what? I'm curious to see as to what's happening in this production. =o

At first I was going to make it a recording but I can't say "Move" or "Out of the way" to people in Archosaur and other places. As you know, Arch is never empty enough and even if you ask politely, there is bound for someone to get in the camera view just because. Therefore I'm making it an anime. That will take out all the unnecessary airbrushing and constant editting if it will be full length -30 min. video.

Plus, we can make better clothing! +cough+ I mean.. make little children run around that actually look like children.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited November 2009
    Anime?!b:dirty That's Awesomeful right there!
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    AnroKi - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You have big plans here ^^ Unimaginable big, nothing to add here ^^ It would be interesting to join in, but making an anime is out of my league because of time it will consume, resources and patience ^^ Well, good luck with your work! I would love to see finished production ^^
  • jokerxdude
    edited November 2009
    You have big plans here ^^ Unimaginable big, nothing to add here ^^ It would be interesting to join in, but making an anime is out of my league because of time it will consume, resources and patience ^^ Well, good luck with your work! I would love to see finished production ^^

Thanks =)
    Maybe you'll reconsider...? I need all the help I can get.

And just made one song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeuxnZZG6A
    Still needs work.

Can't think of a name though.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Shatteraven - Heavens Tear
    Shatteraven - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:cry That was the most beautiful story ever! I don't care if its fan fiction b:cry Promise me you will make this video and not give up! Ill subscribe and put it on my favs b:laugh
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I belive u need all the help you can get, but i don't have enough time for this ^^ I would like to reconsider, but i have school, other projects going on and novel to finish. I have looked in to anime making a bit, but for resources and time i have myself, it would take years to finish few episodes ^^
    Oh, well, it most likely is just me who thinks like that.

If you can find good enough comand , you can do it, but there will much of peoples needed.
  • jokerxdude
    edited November 2009
    b:cry That was the most beautiful story ever! I don't care if its fan fiction b:cry Promise me you will make this video and not give up! Ill subscribe and put it on my favs b:laugh

Thanks =D
    I won't give up.
    I belive u need all the help you can get, but i don't have enough time for this ^^ I would like to reconsider, but i have school, other projects going on and novel to finish. I have looked in to anime making a bit, but for resources and time i have myself, it would take years to finish few episodes ^^
    Oh, well, it most likely is just me who thinks like that.

If you can find good enough comand , you can do it, but there will much of peoples needed.

I know it will be a lot of work. b:victoryBut I'll manage somehow. If it gets off good more people can jump in which would be nice. Good luck on the things you need to do. School comes first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    I'd love to help if you need it, but I have absolutely no experience in the animation process at all, though. xD I can help in minor things like voices, character designs (but not coloring) and stuff, but the whole computer tech thing isn't my forte. Like some people, I am a bit busy too, so if there are deadlines, it'll have to be a bit lax so I don't go crazy with work. xD

It's all a great idea, I'd love to help out if you need it!
  • Deathsparky - Heavens Tear
    Deathsparky - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I look forward to watching this. It was a great story although it didn't have a very happy ending =/ But! It was still great, Good job b:thanks

And..The world isn't about happy endings. I think we all know that ^.^
    edited November 2009
    : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeuxnZZG6A

You could name it.. Serenity for peace (Although thats the name of a char..Hmm.. Love maybe? Or.. Evolution. Tis' all i can come up with. b:surrender Or Glory.
    edited December 2009
    b:cry I wish I could be one of the cast but sadly I don't have a mic b:surrender
    Id wanna be Marila or Aqua. Hooray for wizards!

..Oh great i triple posted I'm sorry game masters!
    edited December 2009
    Duuude... I had to read it over again and it made me cry again.b:cry
    Just to let you know I may be crying while voicing Harpy on that sad partb:sad

@Death: Maybe you can do something else until you get one or just do that other thing you picked. =^^=
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeuxnZZG6A

You could name it.. Serenity for peace (Although thats the name of a char..Hmm.. Love maybe? Or.. Evolution. Tis' all i can come up with. b:surrender Or Glory.

Hmm.. Glory seems like a good title, but maybe perhaps something else with it. Maybe even Evolution. It's better than my names lol.
    I'd love to help if you need it, but I have absolutely no experience in the animation process at all, though. xD I can help in minor things like voices, character designs (but not coloring) and stuff, but the whole computer tech thing isn't my forte. Like some people, I am a bit busy too, so if there are deadlines, it'll have to be a bit lax so I don't go crazy with work. xD

It's all a great idea, I'd love to help out if you need it!

Voiceovers slots are very open =D.
    I'm trying out to be Xaldain but I may have to get another person to duo with. My voice is acting up recentlyb:surrender. And Harpy Wraith is Kittennice. My friends will fill in the spots that aren't taken temporarily.

What's your strengths in character design? Such as clothing, faces, poses, etc. I just want to pair up people who make the whole. For instance, a greater action-pose sketcher with a good effects artist or a awesome animal artist paired with a cool neko drawer to make the venomancer or barbarian piece fantastic!

And don't worry, I won't put a due date for things. I'll just mention that it would be nice to get it at (insert date) so other's have their turn on working on it such as coloring, adding background, getting it animated. =) I'm lenient because you're doing this on your free time and chose to do it. Now if I was your boss and paying you that would be different lol.

I look forward to watching this. It was a great story although it didn't have a very happy ending =/ But! It was still great, Good job b:thanks

And..The world isn't about happy endings. I think we all know that ^.^

Heh. The story didn't end that way. I have it on a cliff-hanger. b:chuckleI won't be that mean to leave it there lol. And I'm sorry you don't have a microphone. You can always do something else to help out if you want. =)

Lol @ Kittennice crying again XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    My suggestion - first start seeking animators/peoples, who are making drawings, and try to match their style more or less ^^ After you got at least few designers, backgrounds etc. done, you can find a voice actors, because voicing it out mostly comes after everything else. Oh well, i know just theory ^^

P.S. For those, who might want to try out becoming a animator in this project, just send in a link to your art or portfolio, so there is posibility to see how you are doing in art ^^
    For example, link to deviantart: http://wolfsneverdie.deviantart.com/ [that's my gallery, not mistaking ^^]

School [work for those, who have it] comes first ^^

I might think about joining after new year, if it still will be rolling, but i don't know yet ^^ Besides, i'm traditional artist and without tablet [which i don't have] i can't do almost anything digitaly ^^
    Oh well, good luck anyway! You might have found better talents till time i find some time for this ^^
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Well, I like to do character designs for the most part, but I'm more of a traditional sketcher than anything else, so I also lack a tablet also. I can also do voiceovers too, if you need it too, but I don't know what character I'd do, though (I'm a girl, though, so that cuts things significantly).

Mostly, I'm good in costume design, and that's about it, but I'd love to help in any way I can. I don't have anything that would amount to a 'portfolio' on a website like deviantart, though. =(
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    My suggestion - first start seeking animators/peoples, who are making drawings, and try to match their style more or less ^^ After you got at least few designers, backgrounds etc. done, you can find a voice actors, because voicing it out mostly comes after everything else. Oh well, i know just theory ^^

P.S. For those, who might want to try out becoming a animator in this project, just send in a link to your art or portfolio, so there is posibility to see how you are doing in art ^^
    For example, link to deviantart: http://wolfsneverdie.deviantart.com/ [that's my gallery, not mistaking ^^]

School [work for those, who have it] comes first ^^

I might think about joining after new year, if it still will be rolling, but i don't know yet ^^ Besides, i'm traditional artist and without tablet [which i don't have] i can't do almost anything digitaly ^^
    Oh well, good luck anyway! You might have found better talents till time i find some time for this ^^

Yep, that is the plan. =)

Character drawings ----> Me (Adding Background) ----> Coloring ----> Me
    > Animator/Effects
    > Me (Adding the music and voices) ----> Upload =D & Distubute if anyone else wants it on their youtube account/ gametrailers account?

I love your drawings, they are very good.
    Well, I like to do character designs for the most part, but I'm more of a traditional sketcher than anything else, so I also lack a tablet also. I can also do voiceovers too, if you need it too, but I don't know what character I'd do, though (I'm a girl, though, so that cuts things significantly).

Mostly, I'm good in costume design, and that's about it, but I'd love to help in any way I can. I don't have anything that would amount to a 'portfolio' on a website like deviantart, though. =(

Just a sample or two of your art would be fine. =) It does not have to be a computerized drawing, it can converted. A scanning in would be good enough.

The voiceovering will come last so you have time to figure out who you want to be. When everything is finished, you can practice the female roles as it animates and see where your voice best fits if you are still unsure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Well, if you checked on some of the pics in the PWI coloring book thread, I have posted some pics there. I may have to rummage through my sketchbook to find anything else that may be decent, or at least try and draw up something PWI-related to post, but that's what I got so far.

EDIT: Here's the links to save you some time from finding them. Sorry it's not that much, though. =(

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3908562&postcount=123
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3093191&postcount=25
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    Well, if you checked on some of the pics in the PWI coloring book thread, I have posted some pics there. I may have to rummage through my sketchbook to find anything else that may be decent, or at least try and draw up something PWI-related to post, but that's what I got so far.

EDIT: Here's the links to save you some time from finding them. Sorry it's not that much, though. =(

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3908562&postcount=123
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3093191&postcount=25

On the contrary, they are marvelous. I can only draw stickmen or do some scenery thing with the computer b:surrender but I know good art when I see it. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited December 2009
    Vixe I kinda read all of the coloring book..And I liked yours the best. The girl in the steampunk kinda outfit is my background (But in color by someone else.) You have some awesome art. b:thanks\

EDIT: THAT was waaay to much reading. Yet. Tis' worth it (WARNING: I use old time words..alot)
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Vixe I kinda read all of the coloring book..And I liked yours the best. The girl in the steampunk kinda outfit is my background (But in color by someone else.) You have some awesome art. b:thanks\

EDIT: THAT was waaay to much reading. Yet. Tis' worth it (WARNING: I use old time words..alot)

*does a dancing jig* b:pleasedb:pleased

You have officially made my day.b:cute
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009

I'm glad it was worth it =)
    Thank you for reading it.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Shatterfox - Heavens Tear
    Shatterfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Joker, I was talking about the coloring book but..Your story was also waayyy to much reading and worth it, Made me cry and only REALLY good stories can do that, Alas, I'm hard to impress, BUT! You impressed me, Lucky. Rofl. b:cool

EDIT: Noo! wrong char! I guess you know that Deathsparky is also the crazy Shatterfox >.>