PWI Fanfiction Story (Manga/Video?)

Comments

• jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol I saw your edit so replied xD.
    +Bows+ I do tryb:pleased

And Vixe and Kitten can pair up with drawings unless you rather do a solo..?
    Chapter 18: The Past is Never Gone, Neither Far

Our heroes are back and ready for a new adventure. Well, the same adventure... Get ready for a thrill of a lifetime with the next GENERATION!

Coming soon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just tell me what to do, captain! *salutes*
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    You can start by setting clothing for characters such as Serenity. I see her wearing some type of dress. You know, the clothing that fits the character. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Shatterfox - Heavens Tear
    Shatterfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yayz! A new chapter! *Five seconds later* Hurry up on this chapter! b:laugh
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    New chapter. Coolness. And I'll get the picz donez... eventually -sweatdrop-

With Vixe, it makes it easier. I can just slap on a bra and panties and for guys boxers and she works her magic.
    I really love how you draw Vixe ^^ epicness.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Very nice story... well created
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    New chapter. Coolness. And I'll get the picz donez... eventually -sweatdrop-

With Vixe, it makes it easier. I can just slap on a bra and panties and for guys boxers and she works her magic.
    I really love how you draw Vixe ^^ epicness.

ROFL. Sounds like a plan. ^^

...You're coloring, though. >:U
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Ok, so this is a really really really REALLY rough sketch of what Serenity's dress may or may not look like. Er....don't pay attention to the face, or the lack of feet/hands. I wasn't really putting much effort into that just yet. I want to see how you guys think first.

Joker, you didn't really give much of a description of what her dress should be like~!

serenity.jpg

GREG FOCKER, I forgot she needs wing ears......uhm....it's a really rough sketch. >___>

EDIT: BAD VIXE MADE BAD DOUBLE POST! BAD ME, BAD ME.
  • Shatterfox - Heavens Tear
    Shatterfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    serenity.jpg

To me that's the dress I thought of, I think you read my imagination >.> b:cry
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    Ok, so this is a really really really REALLY rough sketch of what Serenity's dress may or may not look like. Er....don't pay attention to the face, or the lack of feet/hands. I wasn't really putting much effort into that just yet. I want to see how you guys think first.

Joker, you didn't really give much of a description of what her dress should be like~!

serenity.jpg

GREG FOCKER, I forgot she needs wing ears......uhm....it's a really rough sketch. >___>

EDIT: BAD VIXE MADE BAD DOUBLE POST! BAD ME, BAD ME.

You must be a psychic because you read my mind. Brilliant!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    Chapter 18: The Past is Never Gone, Neither Far

"Geronimo!" Hojo shouted with a large splash of water following. He came back to the surface, hair drenched, and shook his head from side to side, flinging water on Aqua and Foxy.

"Hojo..." Aqua said while holding up her hands to avoid the water like Foxy was.

"What?" Hojo smiled at her. "You're already wet."

Aqua lowered her hands and glared at him. Soon a soft smile appeared on her face. "Foxy, move please."

"O...K..." Foxy said in a confused tone. She knew Aqua was up to something with that big smile of her's. She swam over to where Fang was floating on his back ignoring them all.

A large wall of water formed behind Aqua and towered over her and Hojo. Aqua said "Gush.", softly.

Hojo's eyes widened when he saw the massive wave coming towards him. There was no time to swim away and he found himself underwater. Coming back up after a few moments, Hojo gasped for air before glaring at her. "That's no fair. You used magic."

Aqua giggled. "Why so angry? You're already wet." she replied, mimicing him.

"Alright, that's it." Hojo stated with a devilish grin. "Since you want to play dirty."

Aqua darted towards land with Hojo following. "No, no, Hojo!" she yelped when she was grabbed from behind. "Put me down." she said while laughing.

"I plan to." Hojo replied while chuckling, glancing at the water as he held her.

"No, Hojo! The water will be cold!!" Aqua screamed playfully.

"Well they do say revenge is best served cold." Hojo responded.

"No! I give! I give!" she laughed loudly, before pausing and blinking after feeling ground beneath her feet instead of water. She looked at him glancing at the sky. "What's wrong?"

"That." Hojo replied simply as he looked at the quick darkening sky.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" Foxy asked as she got out the water along with Fang.

"No idea but it doesn't look good." Hojo stated. "We haven't seen anything odd after Harpy Wraith disappearing again a month ago."

"That was after the whole Xaldain Serenity incident." Fang added. "She must have known we were going after her."

"Still... it doesn't add up. How could she have known?" Foxy asked, however quickly grew silent when she saw red streaks going across the sky.

"Well that can't be good." Aqua stated as she watched the streaks going across the air like burning flames.

"Um, guys." Foxy said as she saw the others with glowing accessories.

Aqua looked at her right arm which held her bracelet. It was glowing red as the other's were. "What on Perfect World..." she trailed off to see that one of Foxy's earrings was doing the same. "Foxy, your earring."

Foxy's ear flicked and she caught the red glow. "What does this mean?"

"Whaaa- Hey!" Hojo yelled as his shark teeth necklace started pulling in a set direction.

"Possessed jewelry?" Foxy blinked with confusion before her's pointed in the same direction as Hojo's and Aqua's arm with the bracelet on it.

Fang grunted in pain. "Not so much." He opened his jaws to reveal one glowing tooth in his mouth.

"Then let's go in the direction. It may be Harpy Wraith's trap, but we wanted to find her anyways." Hojo stated. He then turned to get his things, but the necklace pulled harder while floating. "Stupid demonic necklace, let me put on my clothes." he growled while pulling on it.

Aqua and Foxy shook their heads and simply took their glowing items off and held them while grabbing their things.

"There's no time to lose, Hojo." Foxy stated.
    __________________________________________________________________________________

The group soon got to the destination because the items stopped thier pulling and glowing.

They looked around the dark and hot place.

"Ok, now what?" Hojo asked with a confused look at the other's. "What's so special about-" he quickly froze and realized where they were. "Wait, we're in Burning Heart? Isn't this the place where the other's died..?" Everyone quickly drew their weapons. "Ready yourselves."

Everyone glared at the fog in front of them and tightened their weapons. They could hear someone coming towards them and they were prepared for an all out fight to the death. However, they were suprised when they came face to face with two familiar faces.

Two elves, a woman and man, had their bows out and aimed at the group.

The group stared at them and lowered their weapons with two words being exchanged. "Xaldain... Serenity?"

The two elves stared at the group with utter confusion drawn all over thier faces. They lowered their weapons, yet their bodies were still in a defensive stance.

"Who are you?" the female asked.
    "What do you want?" the male added.

As the group looked at them more, they soon realized that these two were not Xaldian nor Serenity, but still they were quite similar. The male archer had long red hair and green eyes, though his face was lacking the horizontal green cresent moons under each eye that Xaldian had before he became the Red Reaper and the soft green shades of the tip of his head's wings. He was also a bit thinner than him as well. As for the female, her hair was a ghostly elegant white that would reflect the golden glow of a sun's rays. The wings on her head did not have an extra wing on both as Serenity had.

"We should ask you the same question." Foxy stated with a tilt of her head and her hands on her hips.

"I am Hojo." Hojo stepped forward, taking on the leader role. "And these are my friends..." He looked at each person as he said their name, "Aqua, Foxy, and Fang". After he introduced the group, he turned his attention back to the elves. "And we just want to know why we are here. It may sound crazy but our things just started to go to this direction."

"I am Xin (Sin)." The archer said with a nod before turning towards the cleric. "And this is Harmony." Both their bodies relaxed into a regular non-defensive stand. "We were brought here as well by an unknown force." With a lift of his right hand, the group saw Xin's emerald ring on his ring finger.

Harmony took the flower piece out of her hair to show the others. "Our belongings began to have a mind of their own."

"So we were all brought here, huh?" Aqua pondered out loud. "And to this very spot."

"What spot?" Not only did Harmony and Xin ask in unison with puzzled looks, but the others as well.

Aqua glanced at everyone before stretching her arms out to either side. "This spot. Don't you feel it? Don't you feel a connection or yourself strengthening from right here?" she asked.

Fang closed his eyes for a moment before opening them. "She does have a point. I feel stronger."

"I do feel as if I know this place rather well actually." Xin replied.

The other three nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled. Let's dig!" Aqua shouted before she fell to her knees and started raking the dirt.

"Um.. Aqua, what are you doing?" Foxy said in bewilderment.

"Just dig." Aqua commanded.

"What are we looking for?" Harmony asked before joining Aqua.

"For a clue, a sign, anything!" Aqua responded. "There has to be a reason why we were all lured here to this spot. So it must be underground."

Hojo looked up at Foxy who was watching them all. "Foxy, come and elp us."

"I would love to, but I don't like my hands getting dirty." Foxy said to Hojo as she looked at her nails. "I have Koto helping." she added while glancing over at her Shadou Cub digging.

After a long dig for all of them, Fang shouted, "I think I found something!" The others grouped around him to see foot prints imprinted in stone. He placed his claw over one of the feet as he examined it. "A Barbarian footprints. A Tiger Barbarian to be exact."

"Hmm... Stand back everyone." Aqua stated as she stepped back herself. When the other's were behind her, she made a gentle gust of wind swirl around the area they were digging. Once the dust subsided, everyone's eyes widened in amazement.

"This is..." Hojo started as his eyes went over the six pairs of footprints that were neatly aligned around a large snake imprint.

"The Circle." Xin and Harmony finished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited December 2009
    b:cryWhy do you torture us?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Hydrocodone - Raging Tide
    Hydrocodone - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You and your cliff hangers b:cry This is prolly one of my favorite fan fiction stories b:chuckle so stop torturing us! b:shocked

~Posted by Painkilla painkilla or.. Hydrocodone
    edited December 2009
    Come on! Don't leave us hanging like this. You did this on purpose...b:beg Write more please
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Hydrocodone - Raging Tide
    Hydrocodone - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I agree with Kitten on this one b:beg
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    I was messing with the Tideborns and getting info for future reference. ;D Also I needed to think of names for the two.b:surrender Xin and Harmony. I'm thinking of changing Harmony...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Codeine - Raging Tide
    Codeine - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What about Xin and Chorus? (Btw this is Hydrocodone, this is mah new main)
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Melody~? 8D
  • Codeine - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    xD Every name we come up with involves Music xP
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i jsut kind of skimmed through the thread lol but OMFG!! plz make this a video xD and im here to help in anyway!! i know nothing about animation, tried voice acting in a pw video with friends and failed lol and i have no sound editing or recording software, although i could probly find some online xD
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    Thanks =)
    Maybe you'll reconsider...? I need all the help I can get.

And just made one song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeuxnZZG6A
    Still needs work.

Can't think of a name though.b:shocked

Makes me think of memories, but mysterious memories.
    It's lacking a climax I have to add :/ been playing an instrument for almost 6 years now xD (im 16), I'm not very good, but ppl always tell me i can understand music b:shocked

BTW: anything that I could possibly do, I WILL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I was messing with the Tideborns and getting info for future reference. ;D Also I needed to think of names for the two.b:surrender Xin and Harmony. I'm thinking of changing Harmony...

What about Brionna (elf from Tree of Avalon: Child of The Dark Prophecy book =P), Shala, Llyonna, Llynia (also from Child of Dark Prophecy), Rualyn... lol i dont really like any, but this is a good site: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/vortexshadow/names.html

Found this list:
    http://www.20000-names.com/moon_names.htm

I like Tsukiko and Ayla
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    edited December 2009
    Woot! Now next chapter nowz >:o
    And um umm Ayra? Ai? b:cryidk. Kitty no good with namies. And Aelric there's Movie Maker where you can record your voice. Oooo ooo sound effects? =^^=
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    i jsut kind of skimmed through the thread lol but OMFG!! plz make this a video xD and im here to help in anyway!! i know nothing about animation, tried voice acting in a pw video with friends and failed lol and i have no sound editing or recording software, although i could probly find some online xD

Makes me think of memories, but mysterious memories.
    It's lacking a climax I have to add :/ been playing an instrument for almost 6 years now xD (im 16), I'm not very good, but ppl always tell me i can understand music b:shocked

BTW: anything that I could possibly do, I WILL!
    Hmm... You can help in the music section =D. You can help us edit the music and also decide on which scene it fits the best. And if you can make pieces of your own, that would be wonderful =)

I listened to the PWI music in the files. Some were really good so I'm going to ask Spoon if it is ok to use or build off of them.

And wow, so many good names from you all. b:shocked I don't know which one to pick. Though it has to be a good dramatic screaming name that isn't a lot of syllables...

So lets just say she falls from a cliff and she can't fly. Someone would scream her name dramtically.

Help me choose. Or combine them?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    Chapter 19: New Arrivals

[In West Archosaur]

"Did that all really happen?" Xin asked as he walked with the others passed the guards at the gate.

"Yep, every single thing." Foxy answered.

"It's still unbelievable..." Harmony then finished, "That we are all the reincarnations of Xaldain, Serenity, Hojo, Maria, Luna, and Stripes."

"Well not really unbelievable since Hojo has the same name." Foxy stated with a smirk.

Hojo gave Foxy a glare. "Why do you have to pick me out of everything?"

Foxy paused once Hojo tripped from not looking where he was going. "Because it's too obvious." She giggled then started walking again. "Clumsy the fifth and Clumsy the next."

Once Hojo stood up, everyone stopped walking when they heard shouting. The group looked from one another before they saw a man waving his arms hysterically as he ran.

The first person to recognize the man coming thier way was Aqua. "Isn't that Duke Blacke?"

Fang's white eyebrow raised. "Doesn't he always stay in one spot near the Elder?"

Hojo stepped in front of The Duke amd placed his hands on his shoulders. "Alright, Blacke. What's up?"

"The- The sky! It was like it was on fire!... Totally black!...It was... It was huge!...I thought we were going to--..." Duke Blacke ranted through his heavy breathing.

"Alright, tell us one thing at a time." Xin said to Blacke.

"Is the Elder ok?" Fang asked with worry.

With unnatural quickness, Duke Blacke regained his normal breathing and stature. His face was then calm and his right hand extended out between the group. "Ten coins please." The group froze and only glared at him. "What? I have to eat. The Elder doesn't pay me much like he use to." His brow perked as the group gave him ten coins each. "Thank you. To answer the first question, the Elder is fine. Anyways, the sky suddenly went dark and lines of fire went across the sky. I had never seen it in my life! The Elder told me it was an emergency and for everyone to-" His attention got snatched by a venomancer holding a baby phoenix. "Hey, Sally. You just got your baby phoenix, right?" The venomancer nodded. "That's so wonderful!" He grinned with glee before shouting, "Sally just got a baby phoenix! Ahh, the beauty of life. The great joy this world,-"

"Listen, Dukey. Finish what you were saying." Fang growled as he held The Duke by his shirt off the ground.

"Of course." Duke Blacke said nervously. "I tell stories better on ground. Heh." he added. Once Fang put him down, he started again. "Now where was I? Oh, right right. The Elder wanted everyone to be cautious when traveling. Wraiths are now attacking from right to left non-stop! And there are even worse things among us now!"

"What?" everyone asked him in unison. They were met by a familiar wanting hand and a clearing of throat. The group mumbled their disagreements before handing him ten coins.

"Thank you." Duke Blacke closed his palm and smiled happily. "There are strong wraiths occupying areas all around the world. We thought the Warsoul Spirit was one at first, but he is a good wraith. Actually there are a couple of good wraiths about. However, rare compared to the other's."

"Wraiths? Ha, that's all?" Hojo chuckled. "We'll just kill them like always."

"No." The Duke shook his head from side to side. "They are more powerful than the regular wraiths you are use to killing. These ones are dangerous. They haven't risen in a long time the Elder said. They are very dangerous and not to be messed with at the moment."

"Not to be messed with?! What about the towns and people they destroy?" Hojo growled.

"They are actually keeping to themselves at the moment. It is best not to urk them." Duke Blacke replied.

"They're just plotting for a super strike. I'll go if no one else will." Hojo muttered before walking off.

Xin saw Hojo sneaking away and decided to follow him.

"Just how dangerous are these wraiths?" Harmony asked.

"Scary dangerous! Three hundred of our strongest warriors from each race tried defeating one-" Blacke trailed off as he looked away. "-and they all failed..."
    ____________________________________________________________________________

[In Heaven's Tear]

Hojo was behind a rock looking at a creature five times his size.

"Hojo, what are you doi-" Xin started.

Hojo quickly turned to see Xin behind him then pulled him down and gave him a, "Shhh..." His finger pointed to the monster that looked rather hideous. It looked spiderlike along with a large man on top of it.

"What is that thing?" Xin asked in a low voice.

"I don't know but it definitely wasn't there before." Hojo replied with an equal hushed tone. "But I know it has to be one of those strong wraiths."

"Oh, great." Xin said sarcastically. "Nice to know it is here. So.. let's go back to the others."

"You can go back. I'm taking it out." Hojo said with a grin as he stood up and walked towards the beast.

"Hojo, wait! We don't know anything about it. Not even its name for crying out loud." Xin yelled while getting up.

"Hey, you, Spider-face, what's your name?" Hojo shouted at the monster as he unshealthed his sword. "I always like to no my opponents name before killing it." he added with a smirk at the six glaring eyes.

"I am known as Sword Tamer." it hissed. "I find you amusing human."

Xin automatically smacked his forehead at Hojo's stupidity. "He's going to get killed.." he muttered.

"Xin, I heard that!" hojo yelled over his shoulder. Once he looked back he was hit by a green fog and began coughing roughly.

"Posion?!" Xin rushed over and tackled Hojo out of the way from the Sword Tamer's swords. He then dragged him into the water. "It would help if you swam with me!" he said to Hojo as he paddled backwards to see that the Sword Tamer was gaining up on them.

"Well, my fault.. for being... posioned..." Hojo stated inbetween coughs.

"Damn right." Xin relayed. He looked behind him at his soaked wings. "I can't fly us out."

"Perfect, genius."

"You're the one you wanted to fight it in the first place."

"Oh so it's my fault you decided to just in the water instead of flying."

"Well excuse me for trying to save your life. You're heavy. I would've been too slow."

"Ha, weakling..."

Xin glared at Hojo. "I could let you go right now."

"Go ahead." Hojo coughed before continuing. "Though this is a good exercise to build your strength."

Xin growled, "Why you-!" Before he finished, he saw two swords flying towards them and with haste dove into the water with Hojo. He swam a bit more underwater before coming to the surface with Hojo.

Hojo spat out some water amd glared at Xin. "What're you trying to drown me?!"

"No." Xin replied before pushing Hojo's head back underwater. "Now I am, you stupid idiot. We almost got killed and now we have to look for an antidote."

Hojo's head came back out the water and he only glared at Xin before coughing again.

After talking to the Warsoul Spirit, the only dashed away to help the City of Misfortune that was under attack by wraiths.

Foxy shot a wraith with a venomous scarab spell and it fell in defeat. "That's the last one." she stated, placing her hand on her hip.

"Good. Now where is Hojo and Xin? You'd think they would be here right now." Aqua said with a worried expression on her face.

"I'm sure the two will be quite alright." Fang tried to assure Aqua.

"They better be." Harmony said, crossing her arms.

A scream chimed in on their little conversation.

"What's that?" Foxy asked as she gazed to the horizon.

"Help me! Help me!" the scream sounded again.

"I don't know but they sound in trouble." Fang added.

"Oh no! Chorus!" a woman yelled as she ran to the beach with tears in her eyes. "My baby. He has my daughter." (Thanks for the name. I found a way to include them all! =D)

"Who?" the group asked in unison.

"Mantavip. He always takes people if they are close to the water or in." she replied shakily.

"Let's go, team!" Harmony shouted before flying off in the direction of the screams.

Fang was going to start off in the direction, but was stopped by Aqua. "Huh?"

"Fang, can you please fing Hojo and Xin?" Aqua asked.

"But, Mantavip.. he.."

"I can take care of him. Maria was able to scare him away before a long time ago."

Dang was going to say something, but Foxy intervened. "We're the awesome trio. Don't worry about us. Girl Power!"

Fang gave a light smile. "Just be careful."

"We will." Foxy and Aqua dittoed before flying off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Hmm... You can help in the music section =D. You can help us edit the music and also decide on which scene it fits the best. And if you can make pieces of your own, that would be wonderful =)

I listened to the PWI music in the files. Some were really good so I'm going to ask Spoon if it is ok to use or build off of them.

And wow, so many good names from you all. b:shocked I don't know which one to pick. Though it has to be a good dramatic screaming name that isn't a lot of syllables...

So lets just say she falls from a cliff and she can't fly. Someone would scream her name dramtically.

Help me choose. Or combine them?b:surrender

Raina xD? or Ruina (latin for falling down hehe) and I think it would be perfectly okay to use the perfectworld music in the video, since it is for perfectworld. (as long as you don't make a profit, if you did then I would suspect thats against a copyright)

About the music: throw some at me, i always got comments xD and ill talk to my girlfriend about trying to throw some music together and see if we can't get you a sample, problem is that she is out of town for a week, and school will start up for both of us soon, but we will see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    More name ides:

>I was trying to type "Alien" into my iphone, but I mispelt it and it put "Alena"
    >Found out that I have a female cousin named Kodi, which I think is an epic-sauce name

So there are two more haha b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Codeine - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    I did some research and found "Falling down and falling off" in other languages~

Falling off in Italian - Cadere

Falling in Spanish - Caedizo

Falling in Portuguese - Nc

Falling in French - Chute

b:pleased
  • jokerxdude
    edited December 2009
    b:shockedAnd you guys are adding more names.
    Though Codeine, I wasn't saying name her after falling off a cliff lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    b:shockedAnd you guys are adding more names.
    Though Codeine, I wasn't saying name her after falling off a cliff lol

but thats clever! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
    edited December 2009
    but thats clever! xD

Then give her a name that means falling angel or angel on earth.

Did you find any of those Codeine? =^.^=
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!