Has the economy improved yet?

Delmarte - Lost City
Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Sry I haven't played in a while. Last I was one gold was selling for 500k on Lost City and my Vicious Scythe was going to cost 5 million.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
Post edited by Delmarte - Lost City on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    gold is still about the same 500-600k from last time i looked.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The answer is no, it hasn't improved yet.

Unless you're a cash shopper.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arabic - Lost City
    Arabic - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sry I haven't played in a while. Last I was one gold was selling for 500k on Lost City and my Vicious Scythe was going to cost 5 million.

The economy will stay crappy except if those anni pack disapear
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The economy is great. You can shard and socket your gear for really cheap. We are talking 4 times cheaper on the sharding alone... Flawless citrinies/saphires/garnets for around 200k <drools>. You can make decent money if you know how to merchandize.
    Also, level 89+ skills are finaly affordable, you are now able to get them for a couple of mil instead of tens of mil. Even the mastery skills have dropped in price for 80mil+ to 5mil.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    So prices for TT items haven't dropped at all? I mean I have 4 levels before it really matters but it WOULD be nice to have the vicious scythe ready in advance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    So prices for TT items haven't dropped at all? I mean I have 4 levels before it really matters but it WOULD be nice to have the vicious scythe ready in advance.

For most part, the TT mats have gone up. Mostly because there are more people now that use TT gear. On a happy note, subs are down to 50k.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The economy is great. You can shard and socket your gear for really cheap. We are talking 4 times cheaper on the sharding alone... Flawless citrinies/saphires/garnets for around 200k <drools>. You can make decent money if you know how to merchandize.
    Also, level 89+ skills are finaly affordable, you are now able to get them for a couple of mil instead of tens of mil. Even the mastery skills have dropped in price for 80mil+ to 5mil.

I will agree to this, sure gold is bad, but apoc pages, flawless shards, subs, etc. etc. have become cheaper. This is the only positive side of anni packs ill say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The economy is great.

Lolz

10char
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Wait a sec. Increased interest in TT Weapons means people making more runs. Shouldn't items become more available and cancel out the cost?

Ok, so when ARE the anniversary packs gonna disappear?

Finally, anyone selling a Vicious Scythe on Lost City for 2 million?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Wait a sec. Increased interest in TT Weapons means people making more runs. Shouldn't items become more available and cancel out the cost?

Ok, so when ARE the anniversary packs gonna disappear?

Finally, anyone selling a Vicious Scythe on Lost City for 2 million?b:chuckle

The drop rates were changed while back, so you are luky to get a mat or two per boss now. Makes for far more runs needed..... also, when PW "improved" the TT experience and removed most of the mobs, it made possible for parties to ninja the place, where the party will skip bosses and mobs and only kill one or two of the bosses at the end. So there are less mats for sale from the bosses in the middle, like feng, wurlord and monkey, since most parties just skip those unless they need them for themselves.4
  • trolololo69
    trolololo69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It hasn't gotten THAT bad. Gold is only maybe 200% higher than what you might be used to..b:thanks
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The drop rates were changed while back, so you are luky to get a mat or two per boss now. Makes for far more runs needed..... also, when PW "improved" the TT experience and removed most of the mobs, it made possible for parties to ninja the place, where the party will skip bosses and mobs and only kill one or two of the bosses at the end. So there are less mats for sale from the bosses in the middle, like feng, wurlord and monkey, since most parties just skip those unless they need them for themselves.4
    It hasn't gotten THAT bad. Gold is only maybe 200% higher than what you might be used to..b:thanks

Notice how the other post I quoted, the one before you, was from 2009? It's called this thread is almost 2 years old. Please stop necro posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Please stop necro posting.

^
    This.

I'll go one step further and threaten a ban if it doesn't end.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.