Server Merge & New Classes!

Options
2»

Comments

• XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh yea i tottaly forgot, that i got the same couple names hogged on every server so no one else will take them, if i ever choose to actually play the other servers. lol
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    New classes: Technically easy and very possible.

Server merge: Technically difficult, if not impossible. Not to mention it'll bring all kinds of other problems....

/inbeforeinevitablelock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KohakuNushi - Lost City
    KohakuNushi - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well hard to belibe that anyone in noob acc make that kind thing on forums , well i think server merge NO WAY.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OP, i'm afraid your post may be described as unintelligent at best. The sole idea that new servers would be opened with the purpose of facilitating a future merge does indicate ignorance as regards the workings of MMOs. Merges are considered the strongest sign that a gaming comunity nears it's end and are not a matter for careless guessing.

As for especulations regarding a new race these are uninformed as well, given what we do know about past game developments and current trends. I would strongly advice you to refrain from further endeavours on the matter and to educate yourself on PW and MMO gaming.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I highly doubt this will happen. Anyway closing this before it gets any worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.