Is there anyway to Take down Nef?? "BigRed"

Options
Olivia_h - Sanctuary
Olivia_h - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Title say it all..

come on look at the TW map, only 3 land left?

player in Sanctuary, post your Idea of how to take down Nef. (here) b:laugh

let see how this Post trun out b:victory
Post edited by Olivia_h - Sanctuary on

Comments

• YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Big Red, did you come up with that nickname yourself? It's interesting haha.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    First plan.

login game.

lvl up.

juicy talk after that.

or just post on main.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The only way to defeat Nef: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crz4_UofhS0

Final will battle will go something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUuhXOIwfA
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thats hilarious
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Olivia_h - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    First plan.

login game.

lvl up.

juicy talk after that.

or just post on main.

yes i make that up..
    cuz the map is all in red. lol
  • Trayous - Sanctuary
    Trayous - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The only way i see that ever happening is if those top players not in Nef put aside there diferences and formed a faction based solely on challenging Nef .

I am not a Nef or person hater but it would be nise to see some one give them a real challenge.

Break there dominance then you can go back to petty squabling again :P << meant in a light herted way.

Otherwise it will remain Red for a long long time .
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Trying might be a start...
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, gear is one thing but brain is the most important part of all. Really, I've met lots of people with highly built char but they tend to act cocky, look down on others, using words like there's only him in this world, talk badly about others.... That's purely childish. They need to grow up if they want to work together.

In a group, there can be many members but only 1 leader to follow, so the leader must learn leadership skills that adapt to current situation and his followers. Not everyone can be a leader, so if u know/feel u'r not a good enough leader, give the position to someone else, or let all members vote for a new one.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <----is the first one to call Nef "BigRed"

See here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=7008501#post7008501

I knew I shouldve copyrighted that name b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Double ?Mint > Big Red
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Double ?Mint > Big Red

I vote Holy makes a faction called "Patrick" for his alt sin.

ONLY PATRICK SWAYZE CAN CHALLENGE NEFARIOUS NAO! b:shocked

On a moar spr srs note, there is one problem with forming a bangsquad faction to oust Nef off their mountain...

Time.

Let's say SUPAFACTION actually gets 80 lvl 100+ pvp artists together and starts beatin on nef. They win every single time. So, +1 land per week...

How many MONTHS would it take to remove Nef from the map? Almost a year? lol... and what then? You all get to QQ about SUPAFACTION owning all the lands and stealing all your coins.

I'd rather let my barb collect dust in Enelysion where the conversation is friendly and the girls are smexy. Y'all can take up the mantle of solving Nefarious, I guarantee it ain't gonna happen at this point.

There are only two plausible solutions

-GM's reset map: Tons of nefs would likely leave or start their own factions because their pay cheque just evaportated. Some will stay for the <3, but I doubt that number would be very large /assumption.

-Nef steps up and steps down: Nefarious disbands completely and disseminates all their members into existing or new factions. This would be up to the leader of Nefarious to decide, having the power to kick people out. Heh, it would be funny if Milyen was the only Nef left to collect those last few gigantic TW pay outs. lawlz. I hope you're listening Mil, that would be epic.

We all know that neither of those things are going to happen, so get used to the sea of red for a long, long time. Or, until all of you go level up, get some skills, and give Big Red a real run for it's money. I doubt my toon will live to see the day, but best of luck in the process.

Nef has won the game. QQ.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Final will battle will go something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUuhXOIwfA

naww like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN4RuhQopqo
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

I don't watch bleach b:surrender

Giga drill = win \o/

xD
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Double ?Mint > Big Red

DoubleMint owns

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    doublemint Owns
    qft Qft...........
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    aww cmooonnnb:cry
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary4
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary4 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There is a way :P Clone wizzeled 200 times and make a faction with that b:chuckle i'm sure nef won't be able to beat 200 wizzeled equip members b:chuckle

edit: haha typo :P
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There is a way :P Close wizzeled 200 times and make a faction with that b:chuckle i'm sure nef won't be able to beat 200 wizzeled equip members b:chuckle

clone........you mean?
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary4
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary4 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Let's say SUPAFACTION actually gets 80 lvl 100+ pvp artists together and starts beatin on nef. They win every single time. So, +1 land per week....

won't work if it's only 80 people. did you see what happen to reg when they hold two lands? they got attack by nef and another faction and they lost to the other faction because of the lack of people. You actually need a faction that can withstand a triple attack from any faction, to be able to take land from nef.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    won't work if it's only 80 people. did you see what happen to reg when they hold two lands? they got attack by nef and another faction and they lost to the other faction because of the lack of people. You actually need a faction that can withstand a triple attack from any faction, to be able to take land from nef.

it wouldnt matter- if your sole purpose was to take down nefarious then you would only need enough to beat nefarious. the other factions could win the land in a triple attack, not a problem - as long as nefarious lost their lands, it would make everyone happy b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it wouldnt matter- if your sole purpose was to take down nefarious then you would only need enough to beat nefarious. the other factions could win the land in a triple attack, not a problem - as long as nefarious lost their lands, it would make everyone happy b:surrender
    yeah, then after that its just a snowball effect. cept hard part for us atm is find the the hill and the snow roflb:chuckle
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    won't work.

Yea, that's kinda what I was getting at. b:shutup
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary5
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

What i was getting at is that even if the new faction beats nef every week but can't defend all the land it gains. Nef could easily take the land back where the new faction is unable to hold. It would just cause a stalemate but not the fall of nef.
  • Olivia_h - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <----is the first one to call Nef "BigRed"

See here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=7008501#post7008501

I knew I shouldve copyrighted that name b:sad

lol if u want it u can have it..
    ok u the first one called Nef AkA the BigRed lol b:laugh
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What i was getting at is that even if the new faction beats nef every week but can't defend all the land it gains. Nef could easily take the land back where the new faction is unable to hold. It would just cause a stalemate but not the fall of nef.
    i think you are missing the point in what im saying - as long as they can beat nef, they can defend their land. if you are saying they cant defend their land against nef then the question still remains... can you beat them in the first place?
    these threads get old...
    IDEA... instead of making threads for the top 10 factions lets make a thread for the top 10 hottest girls in each faction b:dirty or maybe... instead of making the thread how to take down "BigRed" make a thread of how to....... im not gonna touch that one b:sin ROFL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    these threads get old...
    IDEA... instead of making threads for the top 10 factions lets make a thread for the top 10 hottest girls in each faction b:dirty or maybe... instead of making the thread how to take down "BigRed" make a thread of how to....... im not gonna touch that one b:sin ROFL

Seconded b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:sin VILKASS... you know what today is..... HUMP DAY!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trayous - Sanctuary
    Trayous - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wasnt suggesting to take down Nef just to break the dominance and offer them a real challenge.

How long it takes doesnt realy mater the point would be to stop the sea of red .

What happens if the so called super faction managed to take all the lands ? well they disband and let me have them all :P

Seriously i know it will never happen but unless Nef actauly disbanded or had serious in house problems i cant see any other faction as the server is at the moment being able to give Nef a real challenge.

As for the Cloning sugestion imagine what world chat would be like b:chuckle
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

We've been able to defend Nef, but with minimal numbers. Sometimes a little less than 80 people. All the defense slots have to be weird 2PM or 9AM slots for all defending factions since all the 8PM slots are taken up by Nef defense slots.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ... 200 Wizzeleds in world chat?

Thank god for blacklisting. b:chuckle Though.. does it hold 200 names? x_X

The best way to beat Nef is to have multiple (3+) strong factions, but I guess that's not happening anytime soon~ so it'll take months to wipe them off the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]