Increase herbs given out per harvest

Options
YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
I hate it. Running around in circles for hours with a 1 - 3 herb gain. Even worse if you've got a lot of other players looking for herbs which makes it more difficult to find them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
Post edited by YordaUjain - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's just fine as it is.

You just need a decent route.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^ this... u gotta know where they all are... i have a secret routine i follow.. started at North Arch... i can fing all the herbz thru there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • TurboWolf - Harshlands
    TurboWolf - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    YES!
    Indeed, increase it!
    edited March 2010
    Options
    no! >:( b:angry

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    YES!
    Indeed, increase it!

Why?
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yes do tell plz

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd say 1-4 per 'grab' would be fair. somethign like 15/35/35/15% chances.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    2-3 is enough me thinks o_O Aiming for specific herbs for specific apothecary is much more efficient anyways. 300 of each herb within an hour b:laugh
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    god i would luv if they would increase how much you get collecting herbs so it will be easier for me to get my apoth items i dont no any specific route so its rlly tough for me to collect at least 100 of each per hour
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You have to know where the herbs are. Apothecary is by far the easiest to level for me, I got it to level 5 already and have enough of level 4 herbs to level to 6, but need the other half of level 5 which I have none of cuz I wasn't in such high level areas yet.

On the other hand I didn't get past the damn level 3 quests for the other crafts, need 3 more two star weapons, 1 for each craft (bow, light legs, belt). And on top of that, to get to level 5 I will need 60 leather, 60 compound oil, 90 strong glue and 30 compound thread. The problem here is leather and compound oil which I farmed like crazy in the last couple of days.

This is why I stay at level 63 for so long now, probably a week already when I used to level at least once a day. I send all my XP into genies for now until I collect all mid mats from mobs needed, since if I level up I will have even more reduced drop rate as if it's not already bad enough (4 hours farming leather on Snake Isle Zealots non stop and getting ~12 drops b:cry)

This is **** in my opinion and not the herbs. The drop rates and amounts of drops you need from mobs for craft.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    2-3 is enough... but apoth manufacturing itself need to change b:sweat. Should be divided by five to make 1 powder / orb each. It doesn't make sense but yeah, easiest to manufacture, not really a problem. Also if it is increased... don't you think people will go super crazy over herbs all over?

@ the poster above, farm all the mats before you level up if you want to level your crafting... Buying the mats or just skip it... I bought bunches on my other main toon. + I stayed even lower leveled than you XD. Not even 59 yet. But at least I got tailor and craftsman and blacksmith above LVL3 :D, tailor and craftsman is LVL5 too xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited March 2010
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    god i would luv if they would increase how much you get collecting herbs so it will be easier for me to get my apoth items i dont no any specific route so its rlly tough for me to collect at least 100 of each per hour

thatz why you do what every other player doez... and pay attention and make a route :O

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    im not good at making & finding routes so i use the track points to place 5 of them on the map & run around to each one i wish we could set more then 10 track points then i could farm herbs much easierb:chuckle
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I find nothing wrong with the current herb count. However i wouldn't mind if they shortened the spawn time on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nothing wrong with the system as it is imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Herbs are fine now. Stop asking Devs to make the game easier, u lazy ppl. As i say in every post like this one, PWI is already too easy. If u want easier, buy urself a single player game and play with cheat codesb:surrender
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh meh gawd.. ty.. u amazingly awesum barb