What do you think of your faction ? o-O

Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
I hear a lot of people complaining about their factions b:sad But also a lot that really like theirs. So I was just kinda curious, what do you think of yours ? I've been in a few that weren't the right fit, but I just entered a new one tonight and I really like it so far. b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
愛してる。。。いつも
Post edited by Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 on

Comments

• Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think my faction is alright..but what do you think about my faction?! b:scorn
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    edited October 2009
    I think my faction is alright..but what do you think about my faction?! b:scorn

Tehe b:chuckle I've considered applying to Calamity when I hit level req. I think it's one of the more mature factions on the server... But I dunno now I've only been in HDT a few hours and already I love it x) So maybe that's my permanent home b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Armagedon has its flaws, but it also has it's finer points too, just like any faction, but it is a BIG step in the right direction compared to my preivous guild, am even liking the reason(s) our leader is giving for his choices in TW, imo he is one brilliant strategist, and its no wonder how arma has done so well in tw, again in my opinon.

Though yes we do have a few members who dont care if they leave people hanging, or care to help out (out of there way to help) but we do have good people in the guild, who are willing to help when they can, and of course we all are pretty much willing to help with fbs if we can.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited October 2009
    Armagedon has its flaws, but it also has it's finer points too, just like any faction, but it is a BIG step in the right direction compared to my privous guild, am even liking the reason(s) our leader is giving for his choices in TW, imo he is one brilliant strategist, and its no wonder how arma has done so well in tw, again in my opinon.

Though yes we do have a few members who dont care if they leave people hanging, or care to help out (out of there way to help) but we do have good people in the guild, who are willing to help when they can, and of course we all are pretty much willing to help with fbs if we can.

Yeah there's always good and bad lol. I dunno sometimes when I'm considering factions I'm like, 'The good TW fac or the friendly one..' ?Because usually building a good TW faction isn't as much about friendliness and helpfulness as some others, in my experience anyway. But yeah as long as you like your faction even with the tiny problems there may be that's what counts. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Because usually building a good TW faction isn't as much about friendliness and helpfulness as some others, in my experience anyway.

I think Calamity is friendly and helpful for a TW faction b:pleased

If you ever need help with quests killing mobs or something, shoot me a PM. I get bored sometimes. b:bye
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
    edited October 2009
    I think Calamity is friendly and helpful for a TW faction b:pleased

If you ever need help with quests killing mobs or something, shoot me a PM. I get bored sometimes. b:bye

Haha yeah I've met some nice people in Cala and definately none to complain about... b:chuckle and tyvm Kasumi. (BTW i saw you in Archos sometime today xD) (: I prefer to quest alone usually lol for xp and stuff. But a lot of times I end up on squads anyway because people on my friends list or something have it too, tehe. I can't even think straight with all the PM's I get T_T But no complaints :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Destaneys - Dreamweaver
    Destaneys - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Tsutai D: i love my faction its nice ._.
    edited October 2009
    Destaneys that's cute b:chuckle Everyone's answers should be like that :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Destaneys - Dreamweaver
    Destaneys - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i know ^-^
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I love my faction, and I believe Calamity would be nothing without our friends inside and out of faction. A lot of people tend to say its just a bunch of greedy high levels that are only here for pay. But I like to think otherwise. There has been points where TW pay couldn't come off in time or was diminished cause of the loss of a new potential land, projects within the faction bank and other reasons, and no one ever left because of this.

As Kas said, we're a very friendly group of players that loves to have fun, and you know, that from 60 and up, soloing doesnt speeds your leveling. Zhenning, rebirth, frostcovered, lunar glade, scarred, world bosses, TTs... you always need to have helpful people that share a common goal, in our case, being the best players we can be, to ourselves and to the Dreamweaver server... and that's what we're really made of.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited October 2009
    I love my faction, and I believe Calamity would be nothing without our friends inside and out of faction. A lot of people tend to say its just a bunch of greedy high levels that are only here for pay. But I like to think otherwise. There has been points where TW pay couldn't come off in time or was diminished cause of the loss of a new potential land, projects within the faction bank and other reasons, and no one ever left because of this.

As Kas said, we're a very friendly group of players that loves to have fun, and you know, that from 60 and up, soloing doesnt speeds your leveling. Zhenning, rebirth, frostcovered, lunar glade, scarred, world bosses, TTs... you always need to have helpful people that share a common goal, in our case, being the best players we can be, to ourselves and to the Dreamweaver server... and that's what we're really made of.

See it's people like you that make me like Calamity and hope maybe sometime I might be one of them. b:chuckle But I know for a fact some factions aren't like that so much as others, and it's very nice to see a group that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    XBushidoX <3
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    <3 Placid b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Its decent, got lotsa people that i love to hang out with. However, no faction is perfect, there are also people that I prefer not to talk/squad with.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    Eris - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I love my faction and always have since I joined back on the first week of Dreamweaver. Calamity is my home <3
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The Bromance of Calamity is the best part. <3 b:laugh

But in all honesty, all factions have their ups and downs, but I love my faction through them nevertheless. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver
    VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Shout out for all the rag-tag (is that too archaic?) factions out there. I'm in a small band of friends who like to play the game together and goof-off. Maybe one day we'll be able to compete w/ the bigger groups out there, but for now we're just having a good time. ILLUSIONS - I even like generic all-caps name. Why not?
    - The Gaming Gearhead

My hero:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I love my faction. We're one, huge, dysfunctional family.b:cute I'm the annoying, drunk, little brother that you need to pound into the ground every now and then.

The fact that they haven't booted my **** after my drunken ramblings is a definite plus (for me). I think I scare away all the new recruits though.b:sad

Edit: Just saw Ophida's post. I'm not in Placid. Slogan thieves.b:angry

Nah, I'm kidding. The few members of Placid I've seen running around are pretty cool.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i <3 my guild and how can not love it when there is Saiha b:dirty
    edited October 2009
    Shout out for all the rag-tag (is that too archaic?) factions out there. I'm in a small band of friends who like to play the game together and goof-off. Maybe one day we'll be able to compete w/ the bigger groups out there, but for now we're just having a good time. ILLUSIONS - I even like generic all-caps name. Why not?

My first faction was like that, 'WiiRocker', it's an epic faction led by a good friend of mine =) Very tiny though... b:sad And as I leveled more I wanted to do more BHs and TT and stuff that we couldn't really do in there. >.< And of course participate in TWs :p So atm I'm in HDT which I like very much. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I hear a lot of people complaining about their factions b:sad But also a lot that really like theirs. So I was just kinda curious, what do you think of yours ? I've been in a few that weren't the right fit, but I just entered a new one tonight and I really like it so far. b:chuckle

this isnt a flame i am just stating do you think anyone in their right mind would post i dont like my faction? if they did they probably would be removed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited October 2009
    this isnt a flame i am just stating do you think anyone in their right mind would post i dont like my faction? if they did they probably would be removed

I never said if they liked it b:chuckle I asked what they thought of it. Trying to get people's feedback on their faction, sorry if you like to give negative comments T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    The Bromance of Calamity is the best part. <3 b:laugh

But in all honesty, all factions have their ups and downs, but I love my faction through them nevertheless. =)

I know Lieal enjoys the bromance the most out of all the girls.b:chuckle
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    I know Lieal enjoys the bromance the most out of all the girls.b:chuckle

Of course... FoG, Triton and Baldwin on vent. b:dirtyb:laugh Kasumi hasn't participated yet....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Of course... FoG, Triton and Baldwin on vent. b:dirtyb:laugh Kasumi hasn't participated yet....

no.. I think I'm good..
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    no.. I think I'm good..

b:sad
    You gotta make the ladies happy, Kas...you gotta make the ladies happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    b:sad
    You gotta make the ladies happy, Kas...you gotta make the ladies happy.

I would..but I'm going to bed. b:bye
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Azelya - Dreamweaver
    Azelya - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Tsutai! :D

My faction's nice, but mostly empty when I play.
  • Arkright - Dreamweaver
    Arkright - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Feral. Warning: Contains nuts. XD
    edited October 2009
    Feral. Warning: Contains nuts. XD

xD I always lol when I see that xD I'm friends with you're leader x) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも