What do you think of your faction ? o-O

1235»

Comments

• Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Delta takes only 3 hours, and you can pretty much afk after 3rd stage till bosses come since no other stage interrupts until stage 9.

Yay for AFK. Is it like RB in that clerics and archers solo the first 2 bosses ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I use to think Calamity were decent folks until Lieal killed me in a TW a few months back. Now, I don't like Calamity and it's all Lieals fault! Muhahaha! (J/K - Had to give Lieal a hard time again, heh heh) ...

I joined Exceed the first night the server opened ... I remember a bunch of us here at the forums counting down to our "New World" opening on Dreamweaver. Well, to make things short, Exceeds' leader went back to her old server (I think) ... With Phoenix and a few others being handcuffed due to the lack of a leader, they chose to join Equinox. Since I received alot of help from Pheonix and some others, I decided those were the people I wanted to surround myself with ... those who put others (like little low level Batista) in front of themselves. I don't think they ever said "No" to me whenever I or many others asked them for help. Since they chose Equinox, I figured they had a good mind for things and that Equinox was something they wanted to be a part of ... hence, I followed them to Equinox. I believe I was under the level requirement but they were nice enough to let me in and I thank them for it. A nice bunch of good ... who am I kidding ... a bunch of freaky freaks who rocked! Oh, they were a nice bunch too but the Freaky Freaks thing was fun. Especially a cute laugh from a certain Venomancer who shall remain nameless. *cough*Lieal*cough*

A few months ago, I completed my Dailies since I was becoming a little burned out ... Then, a week ago ... when I am about to return, my motherboard decided it had had enough of my online activities and flew south. Well, I got a working motherboard but two RAM Slots don't work so I'm waiting for another replacement. Other than that, nothing new on my end.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yay for AFK. Is it like RB in that clerics and archers solo the first 2 bosses ?

Well you shouldn't really afk in delta lol, but yeah, first boss clerics solo, stage 2 has two bosses, the first one clerics solo, second one the archer should be there to tank it.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I use to think Calamity were decent folks until Lieal killed me in a TW a few months back. Now, I don't like Calamity and it's all Lieals fault! Muhahaha! (J/K - Had to give Lieal a hard time again, heh heh) ...

b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    Don't worry, underneath all of this teasing, I know you really love me... it's kindergarten mentality. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have been in quite a few factions but overall I really love the one I am in now. Equinox has been here thru ups and downs and they had my back during rough times. I've been here as we have lost land after land, but I must say we still keep the spirit up. Every TW is fun and eventful and we are learning to work as a group to accomplish our goals. And what other faction could I have leveled up so fast in? Yay for EQ and Yay for Delta b:victory
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love being in XBushidoX. We all work as a team and help each other accomplish our goals, get bosses done, and have a great time doing it. I've never seem a faction where even the most boring things are so fun. The level of comfort from the members and the relaxed atmosphere truely amaze me. The members of XBushidoX are always willing to help, give advice, and just joke around. They have each other's backs and are an amazing group to play with and I enjoy every minute of it.

Stazzy I want you to read me a bed time story now! b:cry
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LMAO!! Once Upon a Time! There was a boy who like dirty stories and his Fearless and often humpy leader reads them from time to time. Hence the only reason the faction likes me as leader. Cuz I am a woman who like to read them dirty stories. b:dirtyb:kissTHE End!
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Great story staz! Next time read it to me on vent and don't leave out the naughty parts!b:dirty
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Zanryu let me not bring up the discussion we had about a certain cucumber fantasy you have. b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Hey that was ONE time! And you forced me to listen!b:cry
    edited December 2009
    You cooooooould have turned off vent or even just muted Larxy but did ya did ya noooo. (giggles) And then there was the time I read about Blackbeard. Maybe you will get lucky and I might read another paragraph from another book sometime. But don't hold your breath wouldn't want things turning blue. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    And then there was the time I read about Blackbeard.

Wasn't that story called Bluebeard! b:question

Well I can't wait to hear the rest of that story soon!!! b:nosebleed
    edited December 2009
    Meh, Bluebeard or Blackbeard they were pirates either way. lolb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Please stazzy! Read me more Bluebeard, I need my fix! I'll do anything! ANYTHING! b:beg
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Equinox is a pretty cool guy eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I prefer killing zombies, it's nowhere near as weird as aliensb:laugh

What will we do if zombie aliens are ever born though (shivers thinking of Dead Space) b:shocked
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well hi :D
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well maybe this ain't the thread for me cuz im the leader of this faction ^^; but ill post anyway =P

Small faction (non TW) not badly high lvls but nice tone with eachother and everyone seem to fit in with eachother ... many brand new players =) ... i find we have been really lucky to get some awsome guys ^^ many don't last to lvl25 when new but most of these guys did =)

plus if u ask em if they wanna come for a fb39 at lvl 35 that doesn't scare em away ^^ awsoem guys really =)
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Love my faction. So happy to be back in a non-TW faction again. Got tired of dealing with that drama, and prefer to live without it. Our faction has 7 members, as well as our alts, we work extremely well together, we get done all the stuff we need to get done, make a good bit of money in the process, and have loads of fun together. I still miss the original BloodFire, but nothing lasts forever, and UnderDogs has much of the same comradarie that BF had. Also sad about what happened to Armagedon, but as I said, nothing lasts forever. Good luck to Tigger. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."