Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    btw EQ has a lot of hot guysb:dirtyb:cuteb:chuckle

Thanks Mizuoni!
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Jokes on you, Miz. I bring EQ's Average Man-Hotness Factor down a few notches. Now all of EQ is just average man-hot.
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Now staying on topic...

I came from Sanctuary server, and through a connection with Olee (whom I know from Sanctuary), I got invited to Equinox when I was level 20ish. If memory serves me right, I was at the bottom of the guild roster in level ranking at the time.

Since then it's been a blast. Made lots of friends through TT, zhen, gamma, faction chat, vent, etc. The people coming and going, the drama, the faction merge, the player exodus, the change of leadership - got to see them all. But these don't bother me, they only enhanced the experience in equinox.

Then I left the faction cuz I quit pw for 2 months, made a faction called Nebula so I would stop getting spams. Upon my return, gave my faction away to some random guy in Arch and now I'm back in EQ.

Overall, I think it was a good decision to join Equinox, I can't imagine getting such a fulfilling pw experience from any other faction.

K, that was the awesome exciting history of Lee, thx for ur attention.
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I joined Equinox when I got help from Aras (the Tom and not Andres version) and Zion for my FB19. The nubs wanted me to wine it b:cry

I joined Eq the next day; I have been there since and enjoy it very much.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Okay I started in this server at first minute, when GMs were at all spawn zones etc, we lvled hard for make a faction, Sissy and Myself, we found a cleric lvl 20 ( Jenushayd) who made the faction and gave to us, it didnt work well, such a sad story so whatever, Elysium was my first faction.

Then I joined Equinox, had a great time there, lot of ppl came from my first faction with me, and so lot of friends from everywhere, it was a good days till Lightwish got leader and made lot of good ppl leave, I left as well.

In the time I was in EQ, I did meet a great wizzard ( Almy) we were allways together , we got married and so when we decided to leave EQ, we made our own faction, I cant say RBorn was perfect, but it was very good, we all loved it, but due to lot of problems in our life, and lot of reasons Im not going to explain there, we tried to stay together, and so we all joined Calamity.

In Calamity all was perfect but at end, I didnt like hmm well obviously I didnt like how they handle the guild, lets say I didnt agree with the ideas of Calamity.

After 10 days I decided to re join Equinox, and well had a great time, but it was so different than the first time I joined, all changed, and I didnt like it. so oh well I left and now Im factionless.

That have been all my factions, at end I dont really like any guild in this server, so rather be factionless :)
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That have been all my factions, at end I dont really like any guild in this server, so rather be factionless :)

I think that's a rather bold statement to make, seeing as you haven't tried all the guilds on the server. But yeah, you do that and you gain the title of "guild hopper" b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    When I still played the game...Tao was Oat spelled backwards. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I joined Equinox when I got help from Aras (the Tom and not Andres version) and Zion for my FB19. The nubs wanted me to wine it b:cry

I joined Eq the next day; I have been there since and enjoy it very much.

I was there too. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was there too. b:surrender
    Lieal wanted me to wine it, too b:sad
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Lieal wanted me to wine it, too b:sad

...b:shutup
    No I didn't... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Richterabend - Dreamweaver
    Richterabend - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm not currently part of any factions, but I'm thinking about making my own. I'll call it the Vanguard and we'll use the power of the power of the Centurions' cores to destroy the Ginungagap and unleash the power of Niflheim! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*AHEM* I mean, have lots of fun and make friends...hehe...yeah... b:avoid
    Pain will only last an instant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Heh, I was a noob back in Sanctuary, played for 3 days, Jay help me out with my fb19 and I join his faction right after with "attempt" to exploit and learn a bit about the game from him and his guildmates. Learnt to play cleric there too. New server out, I jump over, found out Jay, backsider, Rhea and about 5 more peeps from last faction immigrate over here, around 1~2 hours later, Empire was born o.0. I still remember Calamity was created while we were discussed about our faction name. I was such a FB wh0r3 along with Angelica (*≧▽≦)

Shortly after, we merge with Momentum, Equinox was born. Have lots of funs, make lots of friends, too bad most of them eventually left/quit -Alaxan, Angelica, Backsiders, Rhea and many more went back to Empire, zion, Cold, Olee, Almy, xJayx (did he quit or just hiatus?), Byakko, Muse, shadowxxy, .... - *sniff* my heart broke down *sniff* WOAHHHHH TT.TT

There was quite a shock changing from a fun faction to TW faction, to an extent that most peeps from Empire went back to empire. Then, some drama on the TW Strategist position => Angelica quit. The first few weeks was quite...heh.. >.<. I even amazed that I still there, especially after Jay hiatus. Lieal voice keep me stay all those time... ♪(ノ
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    [Continue] ...arg...I miss her voice so much I faint (,,#゚Д゚)

I'm sorry I disappeared without a single word. I just...can't
    My house got broke in, stuffs stolen, I was using the uni's computing facility up 'till recently. Got news from PW, work my **** off, buy new laptop, now I found out my net provider blocked vent, TORRENT, and games online, I just realised how suck my luck can be. Now I have Gabriel on the other side of the phone keep ******** me to upgrade my line and play pwi.

*sniff* Miss you all (+_+)
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    [Continue] ...arg...I miss her voice so much I faint (,,#゚Д゚)

I'm sorry I disappeared without a single word. I just...can't
    My house got broke in, stuffs stolen, I was using the uni's computing facility up 'till recently. Got news from PW, work my **** off, buy new laptop, now I found out my net provider blocked vent, TORRENT, and games online, I just realised how suck my luck can be. Now I have Gabriel on the other side of the phone keep ******** me to upgrade my line and play pwi.

*sniff* Miss you all (+_+)

Aww Aza, yea I was wondering where you AND Gabby went. <33 I'm sorry to hear about your house. D: Jay's back on a different character now though - say hi to Gabby for me!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Heh, I don't know about him, but most likely he can't connect to pwi in his home country (vietnam can't play pwi, racism...cheh), then ragequit because he lost his top position *smirk*
    so how's everything goes? Gabriel is surprise that you still playing :o
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Heh, I don't know about him, but most likely he can't connect to pwi in his home country (vietnam can't play pwi, racism...cheh), then ragequit because he lost his top position *smirk*
    so how's everything goes? Gabriel is surprise that you still playing :o

LOL at your other post. =p
    And yea, I quit over the summer and came back in October.. needed that break. =) And aww poor Gabby... =( Can he still block his IP somehow?

And ugh, we're getting off topic here... -hides-
    I love my faction! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Alaxan, Angelica, Backsiders, Rhea and many more went back to Empire, zion, Cold, Olee, Almy, xJayx (did he quit or just hiatus?)

Almy actually came back for a little bit today. She's going through connection problems, too.

And it sucks that Gabe can't play. He was my favorite archer. :(
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Almy came back? nice, my lovely wizzie =P~ arg I wish I can play x(
    About Gab, actually, he came back to uk already, back in october, he just didn't bother.....**** tch tch

and you still in EQ Lieal? or factionless =p
    and yea I loved EQ in its prime, back when its original members still there. I just check out the site and see Wolfgang still there and kicking, as well as cerebus, almy, nova and Illiana. I bet 75% of EQ right now are new (not newb, I mean new as in I don't know their faces, names, they started after I quit and the like). am I right or...
    My facebook is Thamiel Nguyen - qthamiel@yahoo.co.uk, drop by anytime x]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Almy came back? nice, my lovely wizzie =P~ arg I wish I can play x(
    About Gab, actually, he came back to uk already, back in october, he just didn't bother.....**** tch tch

and you still in EQ Lieal? or factionless =p
    and yea I loved EQ in its prime, back when its original members still there. I just check out the site and see Wolfgang still there and kicking, as well as cerebus, almy, nova and Illiana. I bet 75% of EQ right now are new (not newb, I mean new as in I don't know their faces, names, they started after I quit and the like). am I right or...
    My facebook is Thamiel Nguyen - qthamiel@yahoo.co.uk, drop by anytime x]

Oh pfft, Gabby... well, to be honest, I can see his point of view... might be worth to drop by when Tideborn comes out next month or so... TELL HIM TO HIM ME UP THEN! =)

And no, I dropped my position and left Equinox all the way back in June or so, when Jay and Gabby quit and a lot of people started streaming in and the ideals changed to what I didn't want Equinox to become... I'm Calamity now. b:laugh

And yea, still a few us kicking here and there... and yes, Aza, but make it about 95% or so. b:laugh

Contact me in PMs here sometime so we don't litter this topic, and get on a vent somehow - I miss all your funky theme music during TW. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narn_Taborin - Dreamweaver
    Narn_Taborin - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I guess I'm kinda biased about my faction. Mainly cos I'm leader now ;)
    But yeah, first faction was just a group of friends who came over from Guild Wars together, but with such a small group, it got kinda boring.
    Got an offer from a larger lvl3 faction that seemed to offer better chance to level and so on, so changed factions. Enjoyed the new one for a while, but there always seemed to be lots of drama, which I got fed up with (have enough drama in real life - don't need it in a game that I play to get AWAY from drama! b:laugh ) so I left.
    Then I joined Banished, which was being run by some friends of mine at the time. They were, however, getting fed up with the constant requests for help and decided to take a break, so one day I log on to see "Banished Leader" over my head. Since then, I've been enjoying myself thoroughly. We only have a small group of active players at the moment, but we're all similar levels, so we do our BH runs together each day, and we're also starting to attempt Rebirth just for fun!
    So yeah, I like Banished b:pleased
    Wizard's First Rule:

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

Cleric's First Rule:

Those who die through their own stupidity, goes to town. 'Nuff said.
  • Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear
    Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i always feel like switchin facs but then if i did that, my beginning fac might not take me bak (again)b:surrender
  • Dinias - Dreamweaver
    Dinias - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well i just made a faction with a friend and then had to leave for the week lol so it was fun when i played but ill see how awesome it is when i get back lol
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I joined my current faction at level 16 or so (eventhough they had like 7x and 8xs).

I adore my faction b:laugh Great bunch of people who really have made me to stick to PWI. I play this more for the company they give me rather than the game content itself. b:victory
  • MondKatze - Dreamweaver
    MondKatze - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Tehe b:chuckle I've considered applying to Calamity when I hit level req. I think it's one of the more mature factions on the server... But I dunno now I've only been in HDT a few hours and already I love it x) So maybe that's my permanent home b:laugh

What is the level req. if you want to join calamity? ^^

I think it can be hard to be in a good faction like calamity because I always picture guilds like that to be super- strict because the factionmembers are all experienced players...

Please correct me if I am wrong XD
    *wonders how Tideborn will fly*
    b:chuckle

This is my little forum-veno :P
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    what Is The Level Req. If You Want To Join Calamity? ^^

I Think It Can Be Hard To Be In A Good Faction Like Calamity Because I Always Picture Guilds Like That To Be Super- Strict Because The Factionmembers Are All Experienced Players...

Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong Xd

• Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I think it can be hard to be in a good faction like calamity because I always picture guilds like that to be super- strict because the factionmembers are all experienced players...

I've partied with a few Calamity members, and believe me, it wasn't strict. I think that FB was the most fun I've ever had. Seriousness had nothing to do with what was happening, we all just kinda goofed around while killing the mobs for this BM's FB39. I think that was the only time I ever enjoyed being in that place...
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009

While it's true that we have rules to uphold (no WC drama, etc) believe me, we are far from strict. b:surrender Just because a lot of people here are experienced players, it doesn't make us any less goofy when we feel like it. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why do people keep replying to this thread b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Shatteraven - Dreamweaver
    Shatteraven - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Two factions I like DemiGods and AYAS DemiGods helps alot and AYAS feels more..like me..I'm gonna go back to AYAS soon. The cool thing is that they both accept my craziness b:laugh
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why do people keep replying to this thread b:surrender

Because I can :D