What do you think of your faction ? o-O

Comments

• Amynator - Dreamweaver
    Amynator - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    faction im in atm is the worst ever...everyone is to nice, where is the evil? (dam u HDT b:angry)
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    faction im in atm is the worst ever...everyone is to nice, where is the evil? (dam u HDT b:angry)

b:sin it only happens when your not on
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm just glad to be back in HDT xD Give me a few days to start complaining about you guys again. :D And amy if you like we can be mean b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmm... I have recently switched factions with my husband. We are now part of Equinox. I honestly have to say EQ is a great faction and I'm not only saying this because of the TW. There is a huge group of people and rarely any quiet time whenever I'm online. I don't speak much because I am still not too comfortable even after it being the second week I'm part of EQ.

I still remain in SkyLight though on my veno. I still hold my marshal position and wow. Things have changed. Elve has begun to recruit again and there is a bit more activity. I pop up every once in awhile to keep in touch with everyone because that's my family over there~ <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmm... I have recently switched factions with my husband. We are now part of Equinox. I honestly have to say EQ is a great faction and I'm not only saying this because of the TW. There is a huge group of people and rarely any quiet time whenever I'm online. I don't speak much because I am still not too comfortable even after it being the second week I'm part of EQ.

I still remain in SkyLight though on my veno. I still hold my marshal position and wow. Things have changed. Elve has begun to recruit again and there is a bit more activity. I pop up every once in awhile to keep in touch with everyone because that's my family over there~ <3

Well, at EQ we will become your new family! Your new dysfunctional family!b:sin Talk more in faction chat, get to know everyone you will fit right in!

P.S. super is funny on vent when he is drunk, look for those moments on weekends b:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Well, at EQ we will become your new family! Your new dysfunctional family!b:sin Talk more in faction chat, get to know everyone you will fit right in!

P.S. super is funny on vent when he is drunk, look for those moments on weekends b:chuckle

:O Super drunk? I'll be sure to get on Vent this weekend. Had enough fun seeing Brigander drunk in faction chat back in SkyLight... Poor PeacemakerXI...

So whose up for PKing "expirienced" noob archers who destroy RBs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    I was in Equinox but i left. It's a really nice faction, but it's just not HDT b:chuckle <3 you HDT !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    I was in Equinox but i left. It's a really nice faction, but it's just not HDT b:chuckle <3 you HDT !!!

funny, you said the same thing in EQ faction chat but only reversedb:shutup

make your mind upb:surrender
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Zirathiel - Dreamweaver
    Zirathiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Armagedon has its flaws, but it also has it's finer points too, just like any faction, but it is a BIG step in the right direction compared to my preivous guild, am even liking the reason(s) our leader is giving for his choices in TW, imo he is one brilliant strategist, and its no wonder how arma has done so well in tw, again in my opinon.

Though yes we do have a few members who dont care if they leave people hanging, or care to help out (out of there way to help) but we do have good people in the guild, who are willing to help when they can, and of course we all are pretty much willing to help with fbs if we can.

He gave up his Territory to try and gank Cala and failed. Then couldnt get it back from Bushido b:chuckle
    edited November 2009
    funny, you said the same thing in EQ faction chat but only reversedb:shutup

make your mind upb:surrender

Well there's things i like and dislike about each, but I have too many friends in HDT. b:chuckle Also, DID YOU GO AFK IN GAMMA ???? OMG b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Feral has nuts! b:victory

Anyway, I can't say how strict any TW based guild is or not because I haven't experienced it before. I don't want to leave Feral, either, so I guess I'll just deal with the inexperience. =P If anyone can say hai to my clanmates for me, please do so. My comp is being fixed. b:cry
  • goldbear
    goldbear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Personally I love my faction. Renegades have Boss and Quest help days, we are now getting ready to go to TW. We have a great group of friendly people here, and helpful.

We are implementing a PvP Level Based Competition Weekly with prizes and fun events like Scavenger Hunts, Find the Exec and other random in-house events.

We are looking for quality nice people to join us :) and we look after our members. The officers really care about the faction.

I might be biased because im the leader here, but I love coming here each day and being with this great group of people.

Whiptress 8x Veno

I hear a lot of people complaining about their factions b:sad But also a lot that really like theirs. So I was just kinda curious, what do you think of yours ? I've been in a few that weren't the right fit, but I just entered a new one tonight and I really like it so far. b:chuckle
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The main problem with my factions is that I play when there is no one around, so I pretty much do most of my work. But, what the heck... just because I'm in different time zone doesn't mean I should quit playing, right? I would be really interested in some... "european-oriented faction".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Well there's things i like and dislike about each, but I have too many friends in HDT. b:chuckle Also, DID YOU GO AFK IN GAMMA ???? OMG b:angry

We finished didnt we? Dont underestimate my AFK skills b:bye

besides, gamma is easy. No need to stare at your screen for 1-2 hours x.x
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The main problem with my factions is that I play when there is no one around, so I pretty much do most of my work. But, what the heck... just because I'm in different time zone doesn't mean I should quit playing, right? I would be really interested in some... "european-oriented faction".

Totally don't quit.

But try getting into a faction that shares more of your own timezone. You will like the game many many multiples more.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited December 2009
    We finished didnt we? Dont underestimate my AFK skills b:bye

besides, gamma is easy. No need to stare at your screen for 1-2 hours x.x

Uhm no we didn't finish. The aggro was too much without a second DD, it was just a mess. So yeah you fail, and remind me to never gamma with you again. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Uhm no we didn't finish. The aggro was too much without a second DD, it was just a mess. So yeah you fail, and remind me to never gamma with you again. b:chuckle

We did finished. It was the RB with Imp and Emmi. That was the one where i ding 85 and got an immac aquamarine shard. I remember because you got a shard on the last boss and i only did 1 RB with you.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    We did finished. It was the RB with Imp and Emmi.

;___; He ignored my MSN IMs because of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    ;___; He ignored my MSN IMs because of you.

My witness xD. Tsutai spreading lies tsk tsk
    edited December 2009
    We did finished. It was the RB with Imp and Emmi. That was the one where i ding 85 and got an immac aquamarine shard. I remember because you got a shard on the last boss and i only did 1 RB with you.

Lolno I only got a shard on like 2 RBs out of the ton i've done... You can ask Royal he killed you after he left squad and you were 1ked. And i've never gammaed with 'Emmi', I don't even know who that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
    edited December 2009
    My witness xD. Tsutai spreading lies tsk tsk

You calling Vermillonang a liar ? I think you're remembering a different gamma. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    You calling Vermillonang a liar ? I think you're remembering a different gamma. b:chuckle

b:surrenderam i?
    royal is a liar, he told me i was the only one b:sad
    edited December 2009
    b:surrenderam i?
    royal is a liar, he told me i was the only one b:sad

Mhm yeahlol. I dunno Emmi, and only gammaed with you once. And i remember the people I gamma with, because if they're good/bad etc, I will or will not gamma with them again.

Also, i see you're in delta range now. Gratz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Mhm yeahlol. I dunno Emmi, and only gammaed with you once. And i remember the people I gamma with, because if they're good/bad etc, I will or will not gamma with them again.

Also, i see you're in delta range now. Gratz.

ya i gotta refine my armor for delta x.x or i might just do dailies xD
    edited December 2009
    ya i gotta refine my armor for delta x.x or i might just do dailies xD

xD Yeah i might start delta at 89 but I hate gamma why would I want to do it on another level ? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    xD Yeah i might start delta at 89 but I hate gamma why would I want to do it on another level ? xD

delta takes longer (4-5 hours) and wizzies cant AFK past the 3rd bossb:surrender
    edited December 2009
    delta takes longer (4-5 hours) and wizzies cant AFK past the 3rd bossb:surrender

I'm not interested in anything that long that doesn't allow me to afk >.> so dailies it is ! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I'm not interested in anything that long that doesn't allow me to afk >.> so dailies it is ! :3

ya but you get lots of coin, lots of xp and lots of spirit
    edited December 2009
    ya but you get lots of coin, lots of xp and lots of spirit

I dunno maybe i should stay in gamma range forever. b:surrender I'm planning on kinda camping out at 85, lol to max everything and get a good genie, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Delta takes only 3 hours, and you can pretty much afk after 3rd stage till bosses come since no other stage interrupts until stage 9.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠